Chapter 29: Pandemonium

October, Friday
CLARY

The relationship between Jace and I have grown much more deeper, I think I actually want to spend the rest of my life with him, but it's just not the right time. Of course I will not tell him about what I'm feeling. Because of that ego of his. Jace is the perfect guy, if a real perfect guy actually exists, for me he is. But given the time and the way we met and got close, I actually don't know what to do. I wanted a fresh start, a reboot and make things right. I don't wanna lie to Gen anymore. But given to her health, it's just not too good. Maybe we just have to wait.

I just have to wait, and Jace have to wait a little longer.

William told me about Gen's health, she's actually doing great, given the time span that the doctors gave her. Even though Jace and I never talked about Gen's time, Will always keeps me on track. I do care about Gen, a lot. I know Jace too, and it's hard on him to face it.

And with Sebastian coming back into our lives just like a snap, it get pretty intense. It's been a month since Sebastian came around and tonight we're going to the grand opening of his Club, called Pandemonium. Of course Izzy didn't fail to remind me about the clothes that I should wear even though I know what my taste is, she's always there to guide me.

"Hey... You ready?" I hear Jace's voice coming from my door, I glance at him as he entered my room. As always, he's wearing a plain white shirt, leather jacket with his favorite jeans on, the ripped ones. Jace is actually kind of goth sometimes when it comes to fashion, he loves black and white.

I grinned. "Yeah, sure, almost..." I say looking back to my vanity mirror still doing my make up.

"What taking you so long? You're almost there for half an hour..." He says sitting on my bed looking at me.

"You look good. So let's just go..." He says. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I am wearing this all black outfit, a crop top, a leather shorts.

"You look hot...." He says suddenly.

"Of course..." I say and put on my boots and grabbed the printed coat on the bed.

But before we could leave, Jace grabs me on my hips and kisses me. I laughed in between our kisses since I know my lipstick would probably smudge. Good thing it's just a nude gloss.

I pull away with a cheeky smile.

"Seriously. Jace, look at you..." I say, wiping the gloss of his face. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry can't helped it..." He says with a grin, looking deeply to my eyes.

I blushed.

I can't helped it, he makes me happy.

I pull away from him and fixed my gloss.

"Alright, we are totally leaving. Seb is waiting..." I say with a smile, Jace's grab a hold of my hand as we strut going downstairs.

"You sure you're not dressing up because of Seb?" He suddenly asks.

I snorted. "Seriously? Why are you even asking me that?" I tell him.

"Just answer the question, Clary..." He responded seriously. I sighed, and stopped walking.

"I'm not. I don't plan to be with him. I don't even want him in our lives..." I say annoyingly but truly.

"Our lives?" He smirks. I rolled my eyes and playfully smack him at the back of his neck.

"Seriously, woman, you have to stop doing that..." He hollered, since I pretty much left him already opening the door to the garage.

"You have to stop the teasing too you know..." I say as I lean against his Rolls Royce.

He chuckled and caress my right cheek and leans towards my ear.

"You know I can't do that. Because I love how your annoying face looks like..." He whispered.

I huffed and just get inside the car.

"Seriously, I wasn't expecting for you to have a relationship Seb. He's crazy..." I say as he gets inside the car. He chuckles turning the engine on.

"I guess, we both love women and party, that's why we get along..." He says.

"Still, he's the worst...He disgust me.." I scoffed.

-----------------------
The both of us arrived at Pandemonium last, since every single person that close to us are already there. We stopped right in front where the valet would be, he opens it and Jace gets out first, there's a lot of paparazzi in here. And I seriously hate it.

Jace opened my door and lend a hand, I gently took it as he hooks it into his arm. He gave me a soft smile and quick kiss on to my forehead before we walk inside. Smiling for the camera.

"By the Angel, I wasn't expecting a lot of photographers..." He murmurs. I giggled and look up at him.

"This is Hollywood Jace, I thought you're used by it right now..." I say amusingly.

He smiled at me and as we reach the door, he stops and that made me look up at him. He leans down and gave me sweet kiss in front of everyone.

And of course, we were interrupted by someone who is coughing. Jace pulls away from me with a smirk and glance toward that someone.

It was Sebastian, with that odd smirk of his. He's jealous.

"Jace, Clarissa..." He greeted Jace with a brotherly hug and pat on the back, and as for me, he gently gave me a soft kiss on my cheek as his hands rest behind my back.

I cleared my throat and looked at Jace.

"About time..." Sebastian says as he pulls away. Jace gently put his arms around me afterwards.

"Yeah, Sorry. We've been busy..." Jace tells him with a slight chuckle. Seb chuckles back as we entered the club.

Oh, it's so huge. And I pretty much love it here. I thought to myself.

And let's just say I am so getting drunk tonight.

It was already 1 in the morning when I felt it. I feel like dancing. Good thing Izzy's still here, she's always been my dancing buddy. Everything happened so fast and well, Seb and Jace had an amusing talk while we are partying.

We are all having fun. I grabbed Izzy's hand and that was the start of it.. We didn't go to the dancefloor, the both of us pretty much danced where we sat.

"You are so drunk, Clarissa Fairchild!" Izzy shouts at me. We giggled and the boys stares at us.

Jace, Sebastian, Simon and Jordan. Alec and Magnus went home earlier than we expect, Maia is too busy checking her phone at the moment.

Jace leans in closely, since he's right beside me keeping me safe.

"You alright?" He whispered kindly.

I nodded while giggling.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just having fun..." I yelled back.

"Oh come on Jace. You haven't seen Clary like this.. I mean she's smokin' hot tonight. And with the alcohol in her system, Boy, you'll scream... It's been ages you know.." Izzy yells. I giggled.

But of course even though I'm drunk, I can pretty much sense the jealousy and madness in Sebastian's fake smile.

"Come on now!" Izzy stands up, I followed.

"Where are you going?" Jace asks worriedly.

"This time.. We're going to dance there...." I say, pointing at the dance floor.

Jace looks confused at the moment and then he looks at Izzy and then to Simon.

"Aren't you going to stop your wife, Simon?" Jace says.

"I'm too happy to argue, man. Besides it's been a while since we gone out to a bar like this..." Simon says with a grin.

Jace sighs and lets go of my hands.

"Just be careful..." He says. I nodded and gave him a peck on his lips. 

X