Chapter 50: CLARY!

JACE

I composed myself and left our bedroom. I need to get it together since this is actually the first fight we had. Although we ended up in each others arms, the kiss still lingers in my mind.. I can't help it, things are getting out of hand.. Sebastian ain't going to stop anytime soon, his obsession with Clary is getting worst..

I arrived downstairs and hollered telling them that they can come in, the door opened as I picked up the clothes that was scattered on the floor.. 

I folded them neatly and greeted the family.

Jocelyn, Simon, Izzy and William.. I'm actually quite surprise that it's only the four of them..

"You guys made up?" Will asks as he sat down on the couch..

I gave Izzy and Jocelyn a peck on the cheek.. 

"We didn't really talk about it..." I tell them.. Simon shakes his head..

"Jon told me what happened.. I guess it's time to tell Clary about that someone. For your safety..." Jocey says with a sigh..

I glance at her confusingly, "but before that you and Clary should talk it out first.. Just because you guys end up sleeping together, everything is alright.." she tells me, I nodded and stop immediately and glance at her. 

"Oh please.. it reeks here, I guess you don't have time to freshen up the living room.." Jocey says, the rest of them laughed and pretty soon Clary arrived greeting them.

"Well.. What do you want to do with Sebastian?" Simon asks her..

Clary cuddled close to Jace sighing, "I don't know.. I'm actually surprise that there isn't any single article of what happened last night..." Clary says anxiously..

"We're quite surprise too.. After all it happened outside of Pandemonium.." Izzy says..

"Well we just came to make sure you both are okay.. Make sure to free your Friday night this week.. We have a lot to talk about.." Jocey tells Clary.. Clary stare at her confusingly

-------------------------------------------------

As soon as the family left, Jace sighs and grabbed the paper bag that Jocey left on the center table, he stood up and went to the kitchen leaving a confuse Clary behind. Clary knows something is still bothering him and they really need to talk it out. She admit she did made a mistake, not just any mistake. It was worst, kissing Sebastian was a stupid thing to do. 

Clary lets out a sigh and strut towards the kitchen where Jace. Jace was putting out the breakfast that Jocey have brought. Thinking that he should busy himself because he doesn't know where to begin.. He doesn't know how is he going to start a conversation about last night.

An hour later, Clary finally muster some confidence and spoke, "Jace----" Clary was interrupted by the doorbell.. Jace glance at her and to the door looking confuse. They weren't expecting anyone at this hour.

"I'll get it.." Clary muttered and went to open the door.

As soon as she opened it a hand grabbed her pulling her in to a hug. Clary stiffened, Jace was a little confuse because Clary was taking so long. He puts his cup down and strut towards the door and there he saw Sebastian hugging Clary. His mind went black and he stomp towards them..

She pulled Clary harshly and put her into his arms, hugging her protectively..

"You--- what the hell, Sebastian!!!" he growls..

"Jace...." Clary says his name softly, she was quite scared for a little when she felt how Jace pulled her.. 

Sebastian snickered and entered the house, he ignored Jace and spoke.