Chapter 42: 20 Hours Flight

JACE

"Seriously, I bet Izzy is fuming right now..." Clary says with a low giggle, we both just ended our 1 hour shower, well mostly having fun. I never had done something like this to anyone and what surprised me the most is how can Clary handle everything as if like she's the dominant, well she really is.

I chuckle and grab a hold of her bum and lightly squeeze it, she yelps and looks at me with such pervert expression.

"You enjoyed it, anyway..." I say, walking past her to get dress first, so that I can pack right away.

"Well, I also thought that it was going to be quick though. But I guess I'm wrong.." She says with sass. I chuckle. Clary settled for tank top and jeans while I go for my regular signature, white shirt and jeans also. It's a 20 hours flight, even though we are taking the family private jet, we still need to dress quite comfy.

"That's what quickie for me

"That's what quickie for me." I say winking at her. She scoffs.

"An hour? Seriously? It's not Jace. We barely washed, It was like five minutes... " she retorts as she puts some outfits in her luggage.

After thirty minutes Jon came in with Sean in his arms looking at us.

"Seriously, you've been packing for like 2 hours for now. The food is ready. " he grimaced. Clary rolled her eyes.

Clary and I followed Jon and Sean downstairs, my brows furrows for a second because I saw Sebastian's back while he talks to Simon and Izzy. I can see the uncomfortable smile plastered on everyone's face. I grab Clary's body to mine, holding on to her waist, she gave me a quick smile.

"Finally! When I said earlier that you two will get it on the shower, I didn't mean that you should do it for like 2hours..." Izzy exclaimed with a satisfaction grin. Seb turns and stare at us. For a second I saw that his face changes, then it completely change to his signature smirk.

"I didn't know you'll come. " I simple say, never letting go of Clary's waist unlike before that I would give him a brotherly hug. But not anymore. I don't think I can still do that.

But before Seb can respond, Izzy beats him to it. With a playful smirk.

"Just like us, you both didn't expect us to appear and we both caught you cuddle up on the couch...Naked." She pointed out. I let out a chuckle as Clary gave me a nudge that made me turn to look at her. I ended up caressing her cheek, like no one is around and we are in our own bubble.

"Alright, alright. You two start eating, Izzy, check on both of their luggage and see if there still something missing..." Jocey orders.

Thirty minutes later, Clary and I are done eating, Izzy and Simon came down with both of our luggage. It's going to be a two weeks vacation and I cannot wait to have Clary alone.

I lead Clary outside to where our car is, I told Jon that he can drive us to the airport and that he can bring the car home. Seb and Simon put our luggage in the car as I excuse myself and ran inside the house knowing that Jocey and Luke will be the last one to go out for them to lock the house.

I quickly grab the papers from one of the kitchen cabinets that Clary barely opens and handed it to Jocey. She gave me a sweet smile and engulf me into a hug.

"We'll see you soon..." she says. The three of us went outside at the same time, earning a questionable look from Clary.

"I forgot my phone." answering her questionable look. She just nodded in response.

We bid our goodbyes and I thank the Angel that Seb didn't had the chance to be alone with me, because I really don't want to talk to him alone.

"Seriously that man has the face... " Jon curses.

"Just let him be, he'll be out in our lives in no time. He'll realize it sooner that he will never win me back.." Clary says. I groan, as if he will.

"oh come on, that man is obviously still obsess with you..." Jon pointed out. Indeed he is, I couldn't agree more.

Hours later we arrived at the airport and waved at Jon goodbye. Jon wished us a safe flight with a grin plastered on his face, and I know why. Clary gave me a questioning look, and I just shrugged and went in to the flow.

Minutes later we are sitting comfortably in our private jet, Clary moans in relaxation as she settles in one of the comfortable seat.

"This is breathtaking..." She murmurs as she looks around but didn't bother to stand. Maybe she's too sore.

I let out a low chuckle sitting right beside her, pulling her to me for me to cuddle close

"You know this jet has a bed." I simply say earning a gasp from her, I look down at her at she gazes up to me.

"You're such a horny man." She says.

"I'm quite surprised that you didn't offer to use this during my birthday..." She says amusingly.

"I thought about it, and was planning it with Izzy, and she told me that it will be too much for you. That you might reject me or that it's too obvious.." I shrugged. She laughs a little.

"Well that's true... "

"I'm quite surprised that you didn't know, you know this belongs to the Herondale. And didn't think that William won't use it..." I tell her, rubbing circles at her lower back. She goes back to cuddling into my chest and sighed.

"We only flew once, and it was a gift from me so yes, I wanted it to be me who will buy the tickets..." she says, pushing herself from me stretching a little.

She looks at me as if noticing me that I was looking at her. She gave me an odd smirk "we had fun though..." she says.

I groaned knowing what she means.

"Jealous? " she asks with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and before I can retort, the stewards came in telling us that we are ready to depart.

Clary grins at her like she noticed something about the girl. I shrugged my thoughts off. Clary and I went to take a sit on our respective chairs for the flight to buckle up

X