In Love With A Noona

By minjaexjungkook

Kim Taehyung is one of the most popular guys in his school. He has the looks and the personality of being a b... More

Prologue
Bad Boy
Good Girl
My Ideal Type of Girl
(A/N) Sorry ;-;
Dreams End As Dreams
The Past and The Present
Jealousy
I'm The Boss
Love and Hate
First Meeting
(A/N) Announcement! XD
Trainees
Domino Effect
Step Siblings
Complicated
Dating Is Forbidden
Her Voice
Broken
Friendships
My Angel
Misunderstanding
My Rules
Author's Note ;-;
Back to School
Friend or Rival? (Side Story)
I Miss You
Confession
Fluttering Hearts
I Won't Give Up
More Than Classmates (Side Story)
Dance With Me (Side Story)

His New Fan

1.4K 58 3
By minjaexjungkook

Taehyung's P.O.V

I arrived home from the park, feeling exhausted. Namjoon approached me first while I grabbed a glass of water.

"Taehyung ah, have you seen Jungkook from outside?" He asked.

"No, hyung. He's not here?" He shook his head with a worried look on his face. I wonder where he is.

"We looked everywhere in the house, hyung. I guess he went out." Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi hyungs came in the kitchen after searching for Jungkook.

"I know where he is." Seokjin hyung said, cooking our breakfast.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier, Jin?" Namjoon face-palmed himself. The other members gave the oldest their what-the-fudge-hyung look.

"He asked permission to me to go outside, but I can't tell you his current location." Seokjin hyung prepared the plates and we were looking at each other with questions in our minds.

"Don't worry. Our maknae will come back later. He has some problems to fix." He smiled at us and gestured us to eat. So he has problems? That's so sneaky. I just hope he'll tell us everything, this group mustn't hide any secrets.

Irene's P.O.V

"Hello?"

"I'm at home, checking the schedules of our trainees."

"I'm sorry, but I have to stay here at home with my family."

"Thank you for your understanding, I'll work hard tomorrow. If I had free time later, I'll do the rest of my work."

"Yes, will do Mrs. Lee. Have a nice day." I hung up the phone. I sighed and went out of my room.

Everyone's at the dining room, waiting for me. They were all getting along. Soohyun oppa was talking to Seulgi happily, so as stepmom to dad. I went in and dad noticed my mood, he suddenly frowned.

"Is there something wrong, Hyun-ah?" He asked, which made the three look at me.

"Nothing, dad. It's just that Mrs. Lee wants me to go to work today. I decided to stay with you, guys." I smiled a bit at them and sat beside Soohyun oppa.

"Really now? Mrs. Lee has been a friend of mine since she started working with me at the company. With your decision, she allows you so 'cause you're my baby girl." He chuckled and it made me feel a lot better.

"True, and I also want to know more of my stepdaughter. We haven't talked that much because of her work." I gave stepmom a huge grin. Never knew she's that sweet.

"So turn your frown upside down, sis! I'm glad you stay here to join breakfast than going to work. I even planned on having a whole day vacation at Jeju with you guys!" Soohyun oppa said with glee.

"Jeju?! Sounds great, oppa! Let's pack up after eating breakfast!" We all laughed at Seulgi's excitement.

~

I was drying my hair when a notification came up on my phone. I glanced at it and saw an email sent by Joonmyeon. I put down the hairdryer and opened the email.

-----
From: Assistant Kim

Good morning, Ms. Irene! I'm sorry to disturb your day off, but there's a trainee who would like to have an appointment with you. His name is Kim Taehyung. He would like to discuss some important matters with you. Please do inform me if we have to continue this appointment or not. Have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,
Joonmyeon
-----

Appointment? Taehyung has something to tell me, but my family is looking forward to the whole day vacation. I'm having second thoughts again. Maybe I should talk to him, but through email.

-----
From: Ms. Bae

Good morning as well, Mr. Kim. Unfortunately, we have to cancel the appointment. My family and I will be going to Jeju and be back tonight; however, I would like to have a discussion with him through either email or phone number. Kindly send me his contacts and inform him this message. Thank you, and have a wonderful day ahead.

Best,
Irene
-----

I sent him my reply and went back to fix myself. I wonder what he wants to talk about. I'm getting curious, but this is the day to spend some quality time with the family.

"Unnie! Are you done? I'll tell the maids to bring your bags to the car." Seulgi knocked on the door.

"I'll be out in a sec!" I said, applying light makeup on my face. I opened the door, revealing the maids.

"We'll be taking your bags, Ms. Joohyun." One of them said.

"Yes, please do. Thank you." I smiled and went downstairs.

We all went into the car, and Soohyun oppa started the engine with dad at the passenger seat. Seulgi, stepmom, and I were at the backseat. The maids were putting the bags at the back of the car.

"All set, Mr. Bae." One of the maids said and closed the car compartment.

"Thank you. We'll get going now." Soohyun said by the car window and started going.

We were on our way to the airport, and I was waiting for Joonmyeon's reply. Soohyun and the old couple were talking, while Seulgi was staring at me.

"Don't look at me like that, dongsaeng." I said, looking at the emails on my phone.

"Unnie, is there something wrong? You look problematic." Seulgi gave me a worried look, but I shook my head.

"I was waiting for Joonmyeon's reply. Someone wants to have an appointment with me." I smiled at her and she nodded.

"Do I know this 'someone'?" She asked.

"Well, yes."

"Taehyung?"

"Yes again."

"Why?"

"I also don't know, that's why I'm waiting for the reply."

"Speaking of Taehyung, I watched his video on YouTube. His voice is amazing~" Seulgi bragged.

"What video?"

"I downloaded it. Wait a sec." She opened her phone and plugged the earphones, then we both listened to it.

His voice was beautiful that I could listen to it all day, everyday. I bet it's much better to listen to him live.

"Hoseok is also part of the cover, and man I can't stop listening to it." Seulgi smiled to herself. I felt the same way.

My phone beeped twice, which made me snap back to reality. I opened it, revealing two emails.

-----
From: Assistant Kim

Here are Kim Taehyung's contacts.
email: taehyung1230@seoulmail.com
cellphone no.: 012-3095-0613
other accounts: kimbwi@bangtan.com

I informed him about your previous reply. He told me that he will be messaging you first. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me so. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Joonmyeon
-----

-----
From: Kim Taehyung

Greetings! This is Taehyung from BTS. I apologize for wanting an appointment with you. I'd like to inform you that everything is solved regarding the dating issue. I finally lost contact with Yerim earlier, and she understood the whole thing. She won't be a destruction anymore, I guarantee it. I'll be waiting for your reply.

Your trainee,
Taehyung :)
-----

I replied Joonmyeon with a thank you. But what bothered me the most is Taehyung telling me that he lost contact with Yerim. I wonder what came to his mind.

I decided to reply through a text message.

-----
To: Taehyung

Taehyung, it's Irene. How did you do that?
-----

Then, he replied.

-----
From: Taehyung

Do what? hahahaha ^^ I never expected you would text me. Guess Mr. Kim sent my number to you. :)
-----

-----
To: Taehyung

The losing of contact. I thought you really like the girl so much that you hate losing her.
-----

-----
From: Taehyung

Even I myself don't know why my feelings for her fade just like that. But there's someone who makes my heartbeat race like crazy. hahahaha~
-----

Well, that's... sad. On my part, actually. But why am I sad all of a sudden? I felt a little sting inside and I don't understand why.

-----
To: Taehyung

Oh really? Who is this girl? Do I know her?
-----

-----
From: Taehyung

Can't tell you yet! :P But for sure, you know this girl, more than anyone else on earth. ^^ She's a caring noona, even though we had a terrible meeting for the first time hahahaha :D She's also a great singer, even though it's not her profession.
-----

That lifted up my mood. He made my heart flutter and even made me smile like an idiot.

-----
To: Taehyung

I think I know that girl. But anyway, based on my observation for the past days, I'm very impressed with your personality and talent. You're doing well and I hope you'll improve it before you debut.
-----

-----
From: Taehyung

Waaah~! Can't believe I received praises from the CEO! *o* Thank you, noona! With your words, I'll do my very best so that you can be proud of me! ^o^ I promise!
-----

He's such an adorable guy. Wait- what did I just think?

"Unnie, you've been smiling since you opened your phone. Is that Taehyung you're talking to?" Seulgi looked at me suspiciously. I blinked twice and didn't respond. She took my phone and read the conversation. I was surprised by her sudden actions and can't help by sighing.

"Well, that's sweet. I guess you're now a fan of his. You completely praised him which gave him more motivation to improve." She gave me back my phone and smirked.

"It's not what you think, okay?" I said and she nodded happily. I only smiled at her cuteness.

Maybe I could consider myself as Taehyung's fan. In fact, I really do admire his talent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.9K 18
~~~~~~SLOW UPDATE ~~~~~~ Shin YN A 18 years old girl . sweet and beautiful and pure innocent 😇. she has no what is the world . After her parents Di...
150K 5.9K 25
where the workaholic son of Jeon gets arranged marriage with taehyung who is shy, kind and sassy!!! Jeon Jungkook living with a deep secret maybe a...
58.9K 1.8K 19
This story unravels how a simple girl Y/n falls for her cold boss Kim Taehyung. Will he accept her love ? Why can't they have a normal love story? A...
16.2K 1.3K 31
Y/n had a harsh past and only her close ones know about it. She only have sister as her family and she is everything to her. Kim taehyung aka cold CE...