In the Darkness there's Light...

By VampireNatural

You just moved back to mystic falls. You knew some of the secrets about Mystic Falls. You had a few friends b... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 & 15 things about me.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Aurhors Note. Sorry not an update
Chapter 31 & News about the title.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an Update...yet.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Authors note

Chapter 8

4.2K 125 4
By VampireNatural

I walked downstairs. Honestly I felt amazing. Nothing holding me back. No Sadness, guilt, or pain. I enjoyed it. I saw Damon and Elena in the living room.

"Awe would you look at that. Two love birds." I said it was. Little harsh you could probably tell I turned it off. "Oops. I mean. Get a room. No one cares." I poured me a glass of bourbon and drunk the glass in one swig.

"Well got to go. Bye now." I smirked and ran out the door into town. I smelt blood. I took a nice breath. Glass in the foot and hand. Amazing. I ran up to the person.

"Hey. Are you okay?" I asked very sweetly and honestly it sucked. "Yeah. I'm fine." He said I smiled. "Well I'm not." I grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall. "Honestly I'm starving. I could care less about you screaming." I bit into his neck. I heard Caroline and Elena yelling my name. I didn't care. The guy was dead but had blood left I kept drinking. I went to far and his head detached from his body. I smiled. Caroline and Elena were behind me.

"Hello there." I turned around smiling. "(y/n) what did you do?" Caroline was freaking out. "Oh well you see there's this thing called a humanity switch and I flipped it." I looked at Elena. "You must know how it feels Elena even though I don't think you even did something like this to someone." Elena stared and stared at me.

"Your going to regret these things later (y/n). Yeah I never did something like this but Stef-" I cut her off. "Stefan was a ripper. Plus you don't get to talk about him like that. He died that's why my flips switch I couldn't handle it anymore." I was to busy watching Caroline and Elena I didn't notice Damon until he stuck me with Vervain and snapped my neck it went black.
<<<<Caroline>>>>
I can't believe she flipped it. I mean we lost Stefan. She lost Stefan. I called Bonnie.

"Care hey." I sighed into the phone. "Hey Bon. Hey we kinda need to get Stefan back and fast. (y/n) kinda flipped her switch." Bonnie kept rambling about how we had a plain we just needed to get a bunch of travelers to do a spell.

"What if we kill them they go to the other side and they would want to go back right?" She agreed now we just need a witch who wasn't the anchor and a bunch of dead traveler. Damon had agreed to kill them in an explosion and Liv agreed to help with the spell. We just waited till the time was right. I decided to go give (y/n) a visit.

I opened the cell door. "Hey there Care. Did you miss me?" She was a crazy person when her switch was flipped. "I came to tell you we're getting Stefan and Ric back." She laughed.

"They're gone. You can't get them back." I injected her with some vervain and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 10 14
Once Dylan turned to a vampire, she didn't care about anyone but herself. She loved the thrill of killing and there's only one person she loved and t...
7.5K 113 8
When Beth is turned by Katherine after suffering from Tuberculosis, together with Stefan and Damon, her best friends, she learns that there is more t...
577 32 32
Now if Mystic falls is a bitch to live in, then where Stefan, Elena, and Damon were shipped to is a living hell. Stick with them through break ups, d...
1M 20.5K 33
She was the angel in his nightmare, the angelic face of Klaus' one true love, ripped away from him countless of times. Now he is back in Mystic Falls...