The Call Of A Mute Heart

Por Arzuera

Your heart has always been a problem and your mute vocal chords have made it impossible to achieve your dream... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Easter Special
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special Chapter 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special Chapter War Edition pt 1
Chapter 15
Special Chapter War Edition pt 2
Chapter 16
Special Chapter War Edition pt 3
Chapter 17
Special Chapter War Edition pt 4
Chapter 18
Special Chapter War Edition 5
Chapter 19
Special Jerry Edition
Chapter 20
Special War Edition 6
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 4
Underfell Special 1
Chapter 29
Underfell Special 3
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Underfell Special 4
Chapter 32
Underfell Special 5
Halloween Special 1
Halloween Special 2
Halloween Special End
Chapter 33
I'm sorry x.x
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Christmas Special
Chapter 38
I'm Sorry... again
Update
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Underfell Finale
Chapter 41
Underswap Special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Underswap Special 2
Underswap Special 3
HAPPY EASTER
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Underswap Special 4
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Contest Entry Update
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Halloween 2017 pt 1
Chapter 61
Halloween 2017 pt 2
Halloween 2017 pt 3
Halloween 2017 END
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Underswap special 5
Underswap special 6
Underswap Special 7
Underswap Special END
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Underfell Special 2

395 27 3
Por Arzuera

Sorry for the delay in posting. I just got home from work a little bit ago. So next week we'll be back to our regularly scheduled main story chapters with Underfell popping in during the week as I get to them. Sorry for the inconvenience!

~~~~~

The clicking heels were practically on top of you and it was taking you all of your willpower to not huddle into a tiny whimpering ball. Your SOUL pulsed at a faster rate. It sensed your fear and it looked as though it was mimicking your heart rate. You practically froze as the heels clicked past your hiding spot. Continuing farther into the depths of Alphys's lab. You don't make another movement until you can't hear the steps of the murderous robot anymore. Even then, you wait a few minutes more.

Quickly, you brought up your phone that had gone dark from lack of use. Not realizing that you had held it in a vice grip the entire time you had been running away. Your eyes were blinded by the flashlight app that you quickly changed for fear of giving away your hiding spot. There was a response from Alphys but you didn't feel the need to look. You already kind of got your confirmation about the impostor robot already. It's not like she could help you in your current predicament. Bringing up your emergency contacts, you tapped the one that said 'Bone to be lazy'. He had requested it because it was his on pun on 'Born to be wild'. Your fingers flew across the on screen keyboard. There was no guarantee that you could outrun that robot and you were sure that leading him to the exit was a bad idea. If he had it out for you after only seeing you for a couple moments, what would he do if he got loose?

That was something you didn't want to think about.

XXX-XXX-XXXX

Somewhere in the basement of Alphys's lab. Something is here! HELP!

Not a moment after you had hit send did you hear a soft dark chuckling from just outside your hiding spot. Sending cold shivers of fear down your spine. You clutched your phone and SOUL to your chest in a vain attempt to hide as much light as possible. Your back rigid. Had he seen the light from your phone? When had he made his way back over here? The chilling laugh had faded just as quickly as it came and soon you were left in a suspenseful silence. You snapped your eyes closed and held your phone like it was your life line.

Please let Sans get that text.

Please let him get here soon.

Please. Please. Please!

Suddenly, the large heavy boxes that made up your hiding space were effortlessly thrust in opposite directions. The wood splintering and cracking on the unforgiving tile floor in a barrage of loud crashing noises. The menacing robot loomed over your small huddled form until one of his four arms thrust out and grabbed you around the neck. Hoisting you up high and out of your hiding spot. You gasped for air as the unforgiving hand cut off your wind pipe. Your eyes going wide with fear.

The robot's face was just a few inches away from yours. An awful amused smirk gracing his face with his sharp teeth in full view. "Looks like the Big Bad Wolf finally found Little Red Riding Hood." You took in a grateful breath when he let up on your windpipe for just a moment while cringing away. That voice was to similar to your Mettaton's. Why does he have the same voice? You didn't want to hear what this robot had to say with that voice. Don't speak. Don't say anything more! "Come on, beautiful. Don't you have one more question to ask me?"

Was he serious? Was he seriously playing off the arms comment you asked earlier? When you didn't respond right away, the robot's hand tightened painfully around your neck as he cut off your oxygen again. You dropped your phone and SOUL to try and pry at the hand on your neck as your mind scrambled. If he was truly like Mettaton when he changed something then he wanted you to point out a certain part of his body. Then if that was the case then he must be accentuating the part he wanted you to ask about. His four eyes? Nope. You already commented on the arms. His outfit? No... It was then that you noticed his widening grin as he let you breathe again. That grin...

Releasing your hold on his metallic appendage, your hands trembled as they began to sign. "Mettaton....?" He seemed to hum menacingly in response and you had to suppress a shudder. This bastard was enjoying tormenting you way to much."Why do you have such sharp teeth...?"

The sharp toothed smile that he had been giving you faltered for a fraction of a second as you assumed you had guessed right. His grip loosening around your neck considerably but not so much that you could wiggle free or fall to the floor. Yeah, you must have guessed right. This was to surreal. He looked like your Mettaton. Even acted like your Mettaton. But you knew that he wasn't your Mettaton. The two yellow eyes on the robot's face narrowed as he regarded you closely. As if he wasn't sure you actually had guessed right on purpose or if it had been sheer luck. It wasn't long before it appeared like he didn't care. The smile now replaced with a menacing smirk. "Simple, darling." he trailed a finger down your jawline and you instinctively flinched away from his touch.

"All the more to devour your SOUL with."

All the blood drained from your face as you watched the Mettaton impostor go for your SOUL. This thing was going to kill you. You were going to die and that would be that. Just as his face neared your frantically pulsing SOUL, you snapped your eyes closed with tears prickling the edges. If this impostor was going to kill you then at least you didn't have to watch. You waited for the robot to rip your SOUL from your body. To absorb it with his and become a being of unimaginable power. You didn't know a lot about how monster and human SOULs merged but you did know that the monster would more than likely be dominant with you forever trapped. An eternal limbo that you could never escape.

"You're getting a little handsy there, bud. But I think I have a better handle on this situation."

Immediately, your eyes snapped open to reveal Sans's signature blue aura. It was currently wrapped around the murderous robot making it impossible for him to move. He was trying his damnedest though. His mouth was a few inches from your SOUL and he was using all of his willpower to reach it. You felt a familiar boney hand touch your ankle. Within seconds, you were no longer in the evil robot's clutches but on the floor next to a rather pissed off skeleton. Your legs giving out the moment Sans released you from his magic. You kind of curled into a tiny ball around your SOUL finally able to shield it unlike before. Without a word, Sans reached down and with a gentle push your SOUL made its way back within your chest. Your breathing regulating now that it was safe back where it belonged.

The robot let out a terrifying growl of anguish. "How DARE you take my prey away from me!" He was eyeing you as he said it until Sans stepped in front with his left eye blazing to match the venom in the robot's features.

"Oh shut the hell up." At that, Sans moved his arm and the robot was sent into the opposite wall. The sound of metal crunching against the wall making you cringe. "Hey, kid... Which room did this guy come out of?"

You looked up to see a tight expression on the skeleton's face though his voice had changed from the angry tone to one of reassurance. You glanced around him to the robot as he continued to try and free himself but Sans's magic had him on lock down. Feeling a bit better knowing that, you regained the use of your legs before heading down the hallways back to the start. Sans dragging the Mettaton impostor along with him. It wasn't long until you were back in the room where you had originally found the robot. The stout skeleton's face darkening as you pointed to the spot where he had been.

"Why the hell does she still even have this..." Sans mumbled to no one in particular. He stepped forward only to knock over a bunch of stuff that the Mettaton impostor had knocked about during his ransacking. The skeleton swore before thrusting the robot at the wall and summoning a small wall of bones. Before you could realize what Sans's intent was, he launched them at the robot wedging him tightly against the wall so that he couldn't move. "Why aren't the fucking lights on in this place?" He released his magic, so that all that was holding the robot to the wall was bones, and vanished. Leaving you alone with your almost murderer.

Eyeing the floor awkwardly, you felt your SOUL being pulled out again. The robot laughed as you sent him a glare. You had just gotten it returned to you. You didn't want to be alone AND exposed to this bastard. So this was what it was like to be in a 'FIGHT' with a monster. Frisk and Mettaton had discussed this with you a couple of times. Just not in to much detail. Whenever a monster initiated a 'FIGHT' the target's SOUL would be forced out. However this has never happened to you. The only times it was out was during intimate moments between you and your Mettaton. This jerk however was summoning your SOUL as if it was already his for the taking.

Without really thinking about it, you brought your hands up in an attempt to hide your exposed SOUL earning a sadistic bark of laughter from the impostor. You continued to try and push your SOUL back within you but it just kept bouncing harmlessly off your chest.

Dammit.

Not to long after, the lights flickered on and you finally got to see the mess that this room was currently in. Sans reappeared in the middle of the room shortly after. He, immediately, noticed your exposed SOUL and sent a glare that even death would be terrified of at the Mettaton impostor. The bones keeping him lodged in the wall tightened. Cringing again at the sound of scraping metal, You clapped your hands to get the stout skeleton's attention. You didn't like that sound and it wasn't like the impostor was going to be able to touch you with your best friend here. "Sans... what is going on?" From the way he reacted upon seeing this room and the Mettaton look alike, had you sensing that he knew what was going on. You almost had your SOUL devoured. You deserved to know.

Sans looked to the floor before heading over a large machine that was tucked in the corner. The glass door was wide open with a small trail of smoke still coming from it. Was this where the robot came from? "I still don't know why she decided to bring this all the way up here..." Sans stated as he gazed at the machine with you walking to stand next to him. "This machine... was a project that Alphys and I were working together on. It was supposed to give us access to other time lines so that maybe we could go back and stop the war between monsters and humans. But it never worked quite right. Instead we would get feedback of other time lines but they would be changed. The data was similar to ours but had slight differences. Like the same people but different areas or same areas with the people switched."

"Like an alternate universe?" Your hands signed to him with your interest peeked now that the fear was gone. This was an amazing discovery! Why the hell had Sans and Alphys abandoned this project?

"Exactly." Sans reached up and rubbed the back of his skull absently. "But we could never get anything more than data back. Let alone have someone go through it."

Your eyes grew wide. Alternate universe... That Mettaton wasn't an impostor. He was the Mettaton from another universe. You shuddered at the thought. "If this is a Mettaton from an alternate universe... then where is our Mettaton?"

Sans shrugged. "I'm not sure. They could have switched places or Mettaton could be wherever he currently is. Like I said, we never got it to work right." He then turned and narrowed his eye sockets at the robot. "But apparently someone on his end did." The skeleton moved to look over the machine. His brow bones lowered in pensive thought. "This... This thing is fully functional. Did he recaliberate it?"

"What does that mean...?" You moved so that Sans could see you sign as he continued to examine the machine.

"It's probably set to whichever alternate universe he came from so that he can go back and judging on how violent he is..." Sans stood and eyed the evil looking Mettaton suspiciously. "He should go the hell back." The aura reappeared around the robot as the bones holding the silent robot in place disappeared. He moved his arm and the other Mettaton was thrown into the pod that you both assumed he came from. Sans hit a button and the machine started to whir to life releasing his hold on the robot. "We gotta make sure more like him can't get back here."

Gloved mechanical hands launched themselves from within and wrapped around your body. Dragging you into the pod with the menacing Mettaton. The glass door snapping closed behind the retreating arms. "As I said before. This beauty is MINE!" A bright white light filled your vision as the machine did it's thing. Somehow you managed to push your SOUL back within you while you snapped your eyes shut to block out the blinding light.

You felt sick. This wasn't like Sans's shortcuts at all. Soon the loud ringing that had formed in your ears faded along with the bright light. You heard the glass door open and you tumbled out onto the floor. Desperate to get away from this evil Mettaton. Your vision swam as an intense feeling of vertigo hit with black spots forming at an alarming rate. Where ever you were.. it was dark. You needed to get away but you could feel your consciousness slipping. Terrified tears trailed down your cheeks as everything faded to black.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.3K 868 20
"I couldn't hold my breath for so long, my vision was all blurry, and my hearing muffled. I heard a loud splash and saw something red and flowing. I...
98.2K 2.6K 21
One day you just need to escape from harsh reality, maybe the stories of Mt. Ebbot are true? *Trigger warning, this book does get dark*
102K 3.1K 39
Imagine Undertale, but Chara never showed up. Chara wasn't the first human in the Underground. What if a glitch occurred, and you fell down instead? ...
113K 2.9K 21
After seeing a certain human perform on his stage, Mettaton asks Alphys to make him as human as possible. Once you reject him after that well... Ther...