Triplets with Bradley Simpson...

musicgeek98

Being a triplet with the one and only Brad Simpson. It has it's perks, but also it's down falls. Rhiannon and... Еще

Triplets with Bradley Simpson- The Vamps fan fiction
Chapter 1- Just getting started
Chapter 2- Movies and Pillow fights
Chapter 3- Arguments and Tragedies
Chapter 4- Covered in Blood
Chapter 5- Tears are shed
Chapter 6- It hurts
Chapter 7- Memories
Chapter 8- Facing old fears
Chapter 9- A new friend
Chapter 10- Pay backs a bitch
Chapter 11- Campfire stories
Chapter 12- Thoughts and troubles
Chapter 14- Strange Encounters
Chapter 15- Romance and Plans
Chapter 16- Opportunities
Character Competition *closed*
Chapter 17- Shopping expeditions
Chapter 18- Confusion
Chapter 19- Broken and hurt
A question
Chapter 20- Confessions and new friends.
Chapter 21- Soaking Wet
Chapter 22- Love is in the air!
Chapter 23- Too excited to concentrate
Chapter 24- Hit me like a brick wall
Chapter 25- Birthday Celebrations
Chapter 26- That wasn't meant to happen
Chapter 27- Everything's falling into place.
Chapter 28- Getting things ready
Chapter 29- Dressing for the theme
Chapter 30 - In the studio
Chapter 31 - Date Night
Chapter 32 - America, here we come!
Chapter 33 - The View is Amazing!
Chapter 34- Bad first impressions
Chapter 35 - Singing in New York
Chapter 36- 2 weeks to go
Chapter 37- Extra vocals?
Chapter 38 - No way
Chapter 39- Back to School
Chapter 40 - Not them
Chapter 41- Home Sweet Home
IMPORTANT NOTE
Chapter 42 - The Morning Routine
Chapter 43 - The hospital
Chapter 44 - Soon. I hope.
Chapter 45 - America Bound
Chapter 46 - Brighter Days
Chapter 47 - new beginnings
Author's note *must read*

Chapter 13- Surprises

1K 21 5
musicgeek98

"Mate. Your sister is scary, you are like a fluffy bunny rabbit compared to her." James said and stood up. He walked over to Brad who was currently backing himself into the corner.

"James. Buddy. Come on. Don't? Please?" He said.

"Brad. It won't work." Amber says.

"Amber? So I have no one on my team? Lucky me." He said.

"Brad, Brad, Brad. See what you have gotten yourself into?" I say. I smirk crosses his face before he ran at me. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He ran outside with me. Regardless of me constantly hitting on his back hoping to put me down, he kept running. I had no idea where we were going. It seemed like a few laps of the back yard before he slowed down and jumped. We came down into the pool. A few seconds later I rose to the surface to see Amber and James inside laughing at me and Brad.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I yelled hoping they would hear me. They just laughed and shut the door. Then I heard it click.

"Well done. Brad." I say and splash him.

"Hey! What did I do?"

"You ran outside and dropped us both in the pool, while the air is cooling down and now we are locked out."

"What? We're locked out?"

"Yes James and Amber just locked it."

"Man. I didn't think they'd do that."

"You know what? I want to walk around the shops down the street. Join me?" I said.

"Since I can't really do anything else. Sure." We climbed out of the pool and found dry clothes on the porch. At least they wouldn't let us freeze. We walked down the street. Not many people were out. Must of been about 10pm. The street was dimly lit from the lights, shops at the end of the street were still open.

"Did you want to go to that cafe?" I asked. Brad nodded as we walked over to it. Just as we arrived the shop keeper put the closed sign on and locked the door. He didn't even apologise, just walked off. The next shop was the pizza shop. I hope Brad wouldn't bring it up again. That hope was lost when we sat down.

"So this is the shop with that guy?" He whispered to me. I nodded my head and looked around, seeing if I could find him.

"Which one is he?" He asked when he saw me looking around the shop. There weren't many people sitting down, only about five not including me and Brad.

"I can't see him." I say in defeat. Brad grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes.

"We will find him again Rhi. You never think about anyone this much, so we will find him for you."

"Why are you so nice Brad?" He just grinned at me.

"Rhi! It's your song!" Brad exclaimed and I listened to what song it was. Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac.

I started to tap my feet and nod my head to the beat of the music. Brad quietly sang, trying not to draw attention to ourselves. A few moments later I slapped Brad's arm to get his attention.

"Hey. What was that for?"

"Shh. He's over there." I say. He casually looks behind me. The boy was cleaning tables.

"I can see why you like him!" Brad joked. I hit him again. Then he walked over to us. Stay calm Rhiannon. You'll be fine.

"Can I get you two anything?" He asked. Wow his voice.

"Uh. No thank you." I said.

"No thanks mate." Brad said. He looked at us a little suspiciously before leaving.

"You should of asked him to sit down with us!" Brad laughed.

"Brad. He is working." I sighed. "Come on I want to leave now."

"I'll meet you outside. I just have to do something."

"Brad. Please don't do anything stupid."

"I won't don't worry. I'll meet you outside. Go on!"

I got up and walked outside. I sat on the bench outside. It was a little cool but I was able to stand it. Not many people were outside, sort of creeped me out. I wish brad would hurry up. I heard a little whine. It sounded like a dog. I stood up and looked into a small shop next to the pizza shop. It was a pet shop. I saw a small golden puppy. It was all alone in it's big cage. I felt sorry for it being by itself. As I was looking at it, it looked like it was about to cry. I felt a tap on my shoulder and spun around. Brad grabbed my shoulders and stopped me from swinging my arms around.

"Sorry." I said.

"He's cute!" Brad said pointing to the puppy in the window.

"How do you know it's a he?" I asked.

"It looks like one! Ready to go?" I nodded. A gush of wind passed us making goose bumps form on my skin. Brad wrapped his arms around me. He might be annoying and younger than me but he gives the best hugs and keeps me warm. We walking along the street, no one in sight.

"So what were you doing in the pizza shop?" I asked.

"Just talking."

"That's all you're going to tell me?"

"Yep." I poked his rib and he squirmed. He grabbed me and started to tickle me. I squirmed out of his grip and ran. I glanced over shoulder to see Brad running after me. I wasn't too far from my house but I didn't want to go home the normal way. I used this way when we used to sneak out and go the forest. I climbed the fence next to my house and jumped. I grabbed hold of my balcony and started to climb. I hadn't used this way in years, so it was harder than I remembered. I climbed it until I got to the top. I ran inside my room and shut and locked the door, while Brad kept climbing. I guess James and Amber forgot about my door. I sat laughing quietly and Brad. He was pulling faces at me while I was on the floor. I opened the door.

"Shh." I said and put my hand over his mouth. "We can make some noises up here, get them freaked out, then search the house for them."

"And this is why you're the eldest!" He laughed. We dropped some books and jumped around then opened my bedroom door and tip toed down the hall. We checked Amber's room and Brad's room, but they weren't in there. We checked the bathroom and laundry. No sign of them. I heard a noise and grabbed Brad's arm stopping him from going down the stairs.

"I think they're in the kitchen." He nodded and we carefully descended the stairs without being noticed. I took a quick peep around the wall into the kitchen and I saw James and Amber standing together looking in the other direction from where Brad and I are. James was holding one of the carving knifes in his right hand, and his left hand was holding Amber. I could see she was terrified, but they shouldn't of locked us out! I tapped Brad's arm and he turned to me.

"They're in the kitchen. James has a knife. We can jump out and scream?" I say.

"Ok. On the count of three."

"One"

"Two"

"Three" We jumped from the staircase and yelled. James dropped the knife on the floor and grabbed Amber. They both screamed like little girls. It was quite amusing.

"How the hell did you get in?" James asked once he caught his breath.

"Rule number one when locking someone out of the house, make sure you check all doors and windows are locked." I say.

"Rhi's balcony doors were unlocked." Brad said.

"You should of seen your faces!" Brad and I laughed. "Well this time I am actually going to bed. Brad, you disturb me again and I will kill you." I say and softly punch his shoulder.

"Alright, alright! Goodnight Rhi." He said and gave me a hug. I hugged Amber and James too then headed off to my room. I stopped in front of my door when I heard James ask where we went. I wanted to wait and see what Brad tells them.

"We walked down the street and went to the pizza shop and just sat in there for a while." He said.

"Is that the pizza shop with the pizza boy Rhi was talking about?" Amber said. I knew someone would bring it up.

"Yes. I also saw him. I understand why Rhi likes him." Brad said.

"Did you talk to him?" James asked.

"Well he asked if we wanted anything and we both said no, and that was it. But I am hoping to see him again." What the hell Brad? I don't want to listen anymore. Why would he want to see him again? I am the one who has the damn crush on him. I was not going to go and question him, I walked to my room and slammed the door. I heard someone say "Do you think she was listening?" And then I changed into my p.j's and hopped into bed. I can't believe them though, do they really need to know everything that happens in my life? I didn't want to stress about it much longer, so I shut my eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep.

I woke and looked outside. Looked a little cold. I put on my dark blue jeans, a light blue long sleeved top and black jumper. I brushed my hair and grabbed my phone and some money. I put them in my pockets, and headed downstairs to grab my keys, hoping no one was down there. I was wrong. James was. I walked past him without even saying anything. I stopped when I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned around to see James.

"So I guess you heard us talking last night?" He said quietly.

"You guessed right." I took my arm out of his grip. I grabbed my keys.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Really?" I said not really believing him. I can't help but be a little angry at him. They didn't need to know everything about me. So I might be over-reacting a little. But hopefully James will tell them what happened this morning and they might leave me alone a little.

"Yes." He said.

"So you're sorry for invading my life, and wanting to know exactly where I am, and what I am doing, and what happened between the guy I like and me?" I said looking at him. He just stood there looking at me. "Didn't think so." I head to the front door and open it.

"Rhiannon! Where are you going? Please don't do anything stupid." He said. I looked back at him, then walked through the door and shut it behind me. I walked down the street. I have this little cafe that Amber and Brad don't know about. I always go there when I'm by myself. I walked through the door and instantly felt warm. I took my normal seat up the back. I knew all of the staff since of how often I come here. It was just a nice little place I could get away from everything. A waitress called Zoe comes over to me.

"Hi Rhi! How are you?" A smile across her face.

"Not too good." I say looking at my hands. She sat down next to me.

"Did you want to talk about it?" She asked. She was probably the closest person to me I know besides Amber, Brad and my parents. I told her everything that had happened. She didn't really know what to say.

"I think you did the right thing and got out of the house for a while. But maybe, play some music, or write some songs to express your self so you don't take your anger out on anyone."

"You are amazing Zoe!" I say and hug her.

"I got to get back to my job. Would you like anything?"

"A hot chocolate and a cheese toasty please." I say. I look to the door and see him. The pizza boy. I grab Zoe's arm before she walks away and pulled her back down the the booth I was in.

"Rhi? What was that for?" She asked.

"It's him." I said and casually pointed to the doorway where he was.

"Oh him? I've never seen him before. I can go and talk to him and get his name for you if you want? You know since I still have to do my job!" She said.

"Really? You'd do that?" I exclaimed.

"Of course!" She got up and walked over to him. It was about 5 minutes before she came back to me bringing my order. She sat down with me again.

"His name is Tristan." Tristan. Nice name. Well At least I have a name to a face.

"Apparently he comes here quite often. Normally around this time before work." Interesting. Might have to come here more often!

"You are the best Zoe!" I say and hug her. I ate my food and went to pay.

"Don't worry about it Rhi. It's on me." Jessica said. Jessica is the manager of the cafe.

"Really Jess?" I say. She nods. "You are the best!"

I walked out the cafe and to the pet shop. That little puppy was still there. It was so cute. I pulled out my phone and called mum.

"Mum?"

"Hello dear. Everything alright?" I wasn't going to tell her what has happened.

"Yep fine! I was just wondering, you know how our birthday is coming up and we have always wanted a dog?" I say.

"Yes Rhiannon."

"Well I am in front of the pet shop just down the road at the minute, and there is this gorgeous golden puppy. I was wondering if I could get it as a early birthday present for us?" I was hoping this was going to work.

"Hold on. I'll just ask your father." After a long discussion with my dad, my mum came back on the phone.

"A few things first. One, if you do, you will have to wash it, feed it, take it on walks, care for it and play with it. Two your dad and I will only buy the food and vet bills. It will be up to you three to do the rest."

"We will mum! Is that a yes?"

"Fine!"

"Thank you mum! I love you so much! Can't wait to see you! Have fun!" I hung up the phone and walked in to the shop.

"Hi. I was just wondering if I could buy that puppy there?" I say and point to it.

"Of course you can. I'll go and get it for you." The man unlocked the cage door and got the puppy. He placed it on the counter.

"Do you have a name for it? We can make the collar and tags here." He said.

"Um. No, not yet. I'll probably be back tomorrow with a name if that's ok?" I asked.

"Yep sure! We are open all day." He said. "So she is £35." I handed him my credit card. But my card has only my money on it, so I don't have to pay the bank back. He put a pink collar around her neck and let me pick out a lead. I chose a black one. He attached it to the collar and gave her to me. I picked her up. She was so soft and warm!

"Have a nice day!" He said.

"Thank you! You too!" I walked out of the shop. It was colder. I unzipped my jumped and wrapped her in it, then zipped it back up to try and keep her warm. I didn't want her to freeze on the way home. I quickly went to the grocery shop and got some dog food then walked home. I wanted to keep her in my room for a while, just so she could get used to it, and I want to talk to everyone before I introduced her. I opened the door quietly. I looked around, and I saw everyone was in the lounge room. I carefully made my way to the stairs and walked up them. I got to my room and shut the door behind me. I unzipped my jacket and put her on the floor. I grabbed a blanket and put it on the floor. She ran to it and laid down. I wrapped her in it and left. I walked down stairs and went to where they were all sitting. I stopped in the door way and looked at them. They paused whatever movie they were watching and turned to me.

"Where have you been?" Brad asked.

"Down the street." I say. "We need to talk."

"What about?" Amber asked.

"I already briefly told James this morning but I will tell you." I say. "I don't like it how you always want to know where I am, where I have been, where I am going, what I am doing, who I like, and what I have said to them. It's my life, and I don't need all of you checking up on me."

"Well we are sorry Rhi. We didn't know." Brad said.

"Oh and what did you mean you said you wanted to seem him again?" I asked Brad.

"It was nothing."

"Sure it was. If you want to all forget about this I have a surprise that I bought about 15 minutes ago." Amber's face lit up. James looked confused and Brad looked excited.

"I'll be back. Stay put." I say and ran upstairs. I picked up the puppy and wrapped her in my jumper again. I walked downstairs with her, and hid her in my jumper. I stopped in front of them. They looked quite confused.

"Where is it?" Brad asked

"It's here." I say.

"Where's here?" Amber asked. I unzipped a small part of my zipper and her head popped out. 'Aw's filled the room. I undid my jumper and put her on the floor she was so full of energy.

"Does mum know about him?" Brad asked.

"Yes, I called her. It's and early birthday present for all of us. And why do you keep calling her a him?"

"Because he wa- What? Her? Isn't this the same dog we saw last night?" He asked.

"Yes. She is Brad. She is a female. Which we also need to think of a name for her."

"Jesse." Brad said.

So Tristan was the mystery pizza boy and they have anew dog!

Sorry I haven't uploaded, still sick. 5 weeks now, should be getting over it soon. Probably after christmas. Which is coming up VERY SOON!

I'm on holidays now, so hopefully I will upload more!

Thank you so much for the 1000+ views!! I am over the moon!! I am so happy! I never thought it would get this many!! Thank you so much!!

Please vote, comment and share. Love you all.

Byeee

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

767K 14.6K 43
Emily and Brad have been friends for ages, but they haven't seen each other for a long time because of Brad's success with his band, "The Vamps". One...
47.1K 828 51
Rihanna was a normal 18 year old girl, but with having Brad Simpson from uprising band The Vamps as her next door neighbour, anything could happen. B...
234K 5.9K 101
Jennifer has just moved from California to Birmingham in the UK, from her mom getting remarried. However, she runs into James McVey when she babysit...
25.9K 795 21
"Let me tell you a story bout' a boy and a girl, A very different version than you've ever heard. OK so I'm lying but all I'm trying to say, This...