Chapter 38 - No way

(A/N) before I start, just want to say TRISTAN FREAKING EVANS FOLLOWED ME RANDOMLY ON TWITTER AND I STARTED LIGIT CRYING! I'm also still sick. Had all of last week off. HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!)

“The person who recorded the other vocals of that song is standing behind that door.” Sam said and smiled towards the door. The moment of truth is upon us. I could feel my heart beat, loud and fast. Can anyone else hear it? It feels like it is thumping loud in my brain, causing me to blank out of reality.

I came back to reality as Sam opened the door. Body guards walked in. Three of them. Who needs three body guards, for one person?

The next person who came in, made my heart drop. It can’t be? No, it can not be her. Alecia Beth Moore Hart. P!nk.

My hands flew up to cover my mouth. I could feel tears brimming my eyes, yet I don’t know why they were forming. The person who next came in, was none other than her daughter Willow, in the arms of a guard.

“Hello girls!” She greeted us. I looked to Amber, she had the same stunned looked as I."

“Girls! You can speak!” Sam laughed. 

“You recorded the extra vocals?” I questioned it, not really believing it. I grabbed the arm of the couch and sat down, being quite overwhelmed with what was happening.

“Are you alright Rhiannon?” She asked me. I nodded a little.

“This is just so surreal.” I began to say. “But why did you record your vocals and mix them with ours? Like it sounded amazing, I didn’t even realise it was your voice. I’m just confused.” She smiled a little, lifting Willow out of the guards arms and coming to sit down next to Amber and I.

“Sam here would of told you that she had to get my permission for you girls to record my song. When I told her it was okay for you girls to do that, I looked you up on YouTube, and I must say you girls have talent. I know about your singing performance with McFly, fan encounters and your father. I’m very sorry about it as well. So anyway, ever since Sam had asked for my permission I have been corresponding with her. Discussing what you girls have been doing and the things that Sam has install for you girls. Today when you girls went for lunch I came into the studio and recorded my vocals, then left so you wouldn’t know I was here.”

“Well it worked!” Amber laughed.

“I wanted to get to know you girls and your backing band.” She continued. “You girls know of my Truth About Love tour coming up right?” Amber and I nodded without really thinking, but we did know about the tour and was hoping to go. “I have spoken to Sam about this already and she thinks it’s a great opportunity for you girls. I want you to be my opening act on my tour.” I think my heart skipped a beat.

“Hold on. Let’s just let this sink in.” I said putting up my hands. Sam laughed a little. “So you’ve been watching our YouTube videos, corresponding with Sam since about a month ago and now want us to be your opening act? Things like this, doesn’t happen to people like us!” I laugh pointing between me and Amber.

“You girls have the talent, and I want to help you get your music out there! I’ve also booked to go out tonight for dinner. A fancy sit down show dinner. Wear something classy, fancy but still nice.” She said. 

“How can we thank you?” Amber said, tears brimming her eyes.

“Say yes! Come on tour with me!” She laughed. 

“We’ll have to ask mum.” I said sadly.

“Not really.” Sam said. “Since P!nk came up with this idea, I asked your mum to see if the opportunity came up, would she let you. She said to take it while it was there!” Amber and I almost screamed.