Chapter 43 - The hospital

Tristan’s P.O.V 

She’s gone, unconscious. I can’t believe it. All because of Josh. Her body was hit with so much impact it had knocked her out. The nurse came with a wheel chair, a student I haven’t seen before behind her. Josh sitting against a locker at the other side of the hallway. She inspected Rhi, checked her pulse, her temperature and condition. She lifted her, with the help of Mr. Riley into the chair. 

“We’ll have to take her to hospital. There is nothing I can do for her here.” She said. 

“Tristan you can go with her. You’ll be able to get cleaned up at the same time.” Mr. Riley told me. I followed the nurse back to her office while she called the ambulance. She attended to my injuries while I was watching Rhi. Waiting for something to show a sign she is still with us. This is a great day back at school.

Amber’s P.O.V

I was currently sitting in sewing with Caitlin. She was informing me on what I had missed in class. I have maths next, and we are all together which will be good. English after that then music. School isn’t nearly as bad as I remember it to be. A fire alarm bell rang. We stopped what we were doing and waited for the announcement on what to do. 

“Please stay in your class rooms, a ambulance has been called to the school. When the bell stops ringing you may leave.” The women over the speaker said. I got back to my work, discussing things with Caitlin. 

“We will have to take you and Rhi shopping before you go to America. You’ll be there for quite some time, so you’ll need lots of supplies! This is going to be so much fun! Just the girls on a massive shopping spree.” She laughed. 

“Mum will have to come with us!” I said. My phone buzzed in my pocket so I pulled it out. Our school isn’t big on strict rules regarding phones. 

From: P!nk

Hey Amber! Was just speaking to my manager, how would you and Rhi like to come to a party the Friday before you leave to come here? Our crew will be there, it’s sort of like a party celebrating the tour. You can bring your family friends, but not too many! We will fly you all to America on the Thursday and then fly your family and friends back home on the Sunday, then continue on for the tour preparations.

P!nk

To: P!nk

Hey! I’d have to talk to Rhi and mum, but I don’t have a doubt that we will be able to! It will be a great night! And a great way to start off on the tour. We’ll just need some details about it, but thank you for the invite!

Amber

I smiled at the thought of the party. Just to start off this tour with a big party, but also to say goodbye to everyone with the same party will be hard, but at least we will be having fun while doing it.

“What are you smiling at?” Caitlin teased. I handed my phone to her and she almost squealed but stopped herself. Our teacher glaring at us. She is fine with talking and playing music, but not being loud. Caitlin hugged me, almost making me fall off my stool. “Does this mean I might be able to meet her?” I nodded and she almost squealed again. Earning another glare from our teacher. I looked down to my work, trying to hide my smile. I put my phone in my pocket and continued to work. The bell still ringing. How long does it take to put someone in a ambulance? Surely not this long! The teacher didn’t look fazed by the bell at all. She just continued with her work. I think she is marking folio work from other students.