Chapter 30 - In the studio

“I couldn’t think of a time to do this.” Connor started to say. I looked back at Brad, he smiled to me and nodded. I guess he knew about this. “I’ve been debating with myself whether to do this or not. Long discussions with The Vamps boys about it too.” He looked back to them. “I know you’re all wondering what I am talking about, and well none of the girls know about this either. Can Caitlin and Shannon please come up on stage?” I looked into the crowd, the girls completely shocked. They made there way up to the stage.

“Give the girls a round of applause.” Brad said into the mic. He held his hand out to Caitlin. She took it and stood next to him. 

“If you don’t already know, these two groups have strong relationships together. Not only as a group, but in pairs. Tristan and Rhiannon. Amber and James. Brad and Caitlin. If you look at it, Shannon and I are the only single ones left. It gets quite awkward with the constant make out sessions from them.” He looked to me and Tristan. The crowd laughed. “The nights when we snuggle up close watching movies. It feels awkward not having someone to wrap your arms around and be with them until they fall asleep. Shannon.” He turned to her and held her hand. “What I’m trying to say is, will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?” The crowd erupted into cheer. I couldn’t help but smile, so I don’t know how Shannon was going to react. 

“You took your time didn’t you!” Shannon laughed. “It would be my pleasure.” She pulled him close and pressed her lips to his. The crowd cheered even louder. 

“Come on you two. You can celebrate later!” I laughed. “We are going to play Year 3000 by Busted.” The crowd cheered and we began to play. 

It was nice now that they have each other. It won’t be so awkward anymore. Hopefully. Well I know that they both liked each other, it only took one of them to have enough guts to ask the other out, which was Connor. 

I’ve seen the way he looks at her. He cares for her. Loves her even. I think he would do anything for her. The whole time we were performing, I could see Shannon staring at him, joy in her eyes. When I turned to Connor, he was also watching her. They were going to be the cutest couple!

Finishing the gig was probably the best feeling. The crowd was louder than the first time. More into our music, the whole place seemed different. It might of been because of the new couple in the room lifting everyone’s spirits, but it was such an amazing feeling. I can’t believe we actually get to do this! 

We had also informed the crowd that the next dress theme was movies, any sort of movie.

We roamed around the crowd for a little while. 

I felt my eyes getting heavier. I decided to sit incase I fall over because of how exhausted I was. Not getting much sleep last night, or this morning, then playing a gig probably wasn’t the best idea. 

“Rhi? Are you alright?” I heard Tristan ask as he put his hand on my knee. I opened my eyes, not even realising I had shut them. He was kneeling in front of me, looking quite concerned. 

“I’m fine. Just tired.” I weakly smiled to him. 

“We should get you home then. Don’t want you passing out.” He said. I nodded. He helped me to my feet, his arm supporting my weight. I clung tightly to his arm, trying my very best not to fall over. 

“Guys we should head home. It’s getting quite late.” Tristan said as we met up with the others. In my slight vision I saw Connor’s arm tightly wrapped around Shannon’s waist. “Plus we are recording tomorrow. Do you girls want to come with us tomorrow?” He asked Shannon and Caitlin. 

“I’d love to!” They both said before laughing. 

“Well let’s go, looks like Rhi is going to pass out!” Brad joked.