Chapter 15- Romance and Plans

“The Vamps. I like it!” James said.

“The Vamps. It’s got a nice ring to it!” Amber said.

“What do you think Rhi?” Brad asked me.

“Well it’s not my band! But if you three like it, I like it!”

“Well I am going to go and set up the account.” James said. Amber followed him.

“I think since it’s James’ second last night here, I think we should take a walk in the forest, with only the moon to light our way!” I say.

“What will we do with Jesse? We can’t leave her here alone.” Brad said.

“Of course we will take her with us.” I say.

“I don’t know.” Amber said. 

“I’m with Amber.” Brad added.

“Guys.” I say and walk over to them. I turn them around and head over to the back door so we can see the forest over our fence. “Don’t you remember those nights, when we were young. Running out there with torches, and trying to discover new things, finding buried treasure with no map, hid and seek in the dark, then running back when we heard something? That was our childhood. We lived for the thrill. We are older now, and haven’t been in that forest while it’s been dark for many years, and plus, this will be a whole new experience for James. Come on you two. Re-live a little bit of your life. We are going to get older, forget, but if we go now, we can remember for years to come, and even bring our children to the same forest-”

“Hold up a second.” Brad cut me off. “Miss Deep and Meaningful. Lets stop talking about children. I haven’t even thought about what I want for breakfast, let alone children.”

“Wow Brad. I’m sorry! It was just a thought. So are you in or not?” 

“I’m in.” James said.

“I’m in.” Amber said looking at James. 

Brad groaned. “Alright, I’m in.”

“Well you guys go and get that account set up and then we can head off. “ I say. I walk out of the lounge room and find Jesse sitting on the steps. I jumped up when she saw me and ran towards me. I picked her up and carried her back to where the others were. I sat down on the couch with Jesse on my lap. I got out my phone and went onto YouTube and waited for them to create the account. 

5 minutes later it was done and with a video. I subscribed to their channel. 

“Well it looks like I am your first subscriber!” I laughed. “Come on! Let’s go!” I head to the front door and grab Jesse’s lead while the others head to the back door. I attach her lead and place her on the ground. We follow the others outside. They turn on torches and head towards the forest. 

We climbed over logs, under logs, around branches, and are still fine! We kept walking and found the opening at the edge where a waterfall was. 

“Can we swim in that?” James asked.

“Yeah, but not tonight, it’s too cold!” Amber said. James wrapped his arm around her. Me and Brad looked at each other then laughed. It was way too cute! They were too cute!

“This place is nice! I wish we came in here earlier!” James said.

“Yeah. We should of. You’ve only got tomorrow as your last full day. Then we will have to send you off!” I said. Amber looked at the ground.

“Amber.” James said and turned her around.

“Let’s give them some space.” I said. Brad and I walked away.