Chapter 10- Pay backs a bitch

Please read my note at the end. 

I was thinking all night how I could get them back, and James came at a bad time, because he is going to be in it as well. I got up quietly and started to put my plan into action. I locked the front door, so they can’t get out the front. I walked out the back door and put up tarps (plastic sheets) and made a barrier. I closed off everything so they couldn’t get out. 

I went back inside and filled up water balloons, water guns and hid them. I set up two cameras, one outside, and one in the lounge room where they were sleeping, I started filming. 

I walked into the lounge room and looked at them. All on the floor in sleeping bags, Brad in the middle of James and Amber. 

“GOOD MORNING!” I yell. They suddenly open their eyes. 

“What’s with the water gun?” Brad asked.

“You look a little hot.” I say then spray them all. Screams filled the room and they ran for it. They ran outside thinking they could escape. How wrong! They stood in the middle of the yard not knowing what to do. The walls were to high too climb over. So I grabbed the water balloons. 

“You know that little video you put on YouTube?” I asked holding the water balloon. They looked terrified. They nodded except James. 

 “I would of liked it if you asked me first.” I threw a ballon and Brad.

“You are evil!” He laughs. 

“Want to know the funny thing?” I smirk.

“Not really but what?”

“You are all in your PJ’s.” I said and threw a balloon at Amber and James. I watched them run around the yard, and kept throwing balloons until I was all out. I then ran inside after grabbing the camera’s and ran straight to my room.

“DRY OFF BEFORE COMING INSIDE, OR YOU’LL HAVE TO CLEAN” I yell. 

I went to my room and edited the footage from the camera’s. What a pay back! After editing it I put it on YouTube. The description-

Pay backs a bitch

 It finished uploading and I went back down stairs. They were all sitting out the back in towels.

“Pay back sucks, doesn’t?” I laughed.

“Why did you get me?” James asked.

“You, simply were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sorry!” I smirked.

“You might want to check YouTube!” I said then headed back to my room. I sat on my balcony enjoying the sun and reading. 

I disturbed when a small rock hit me. What the hell. Who threw that? I stood up to find Josh. Really.

“What the hell Josh. Leave me alone.”

“What? What did I do. You look nice.” He says. I was in a singlet and my PJ pants. What a pervert. 

“I don’t know, maybe you threw a rock and it hit me? Can’t you see the doors are open?”

“I thought it would be romantic. It happens in the movies.”

“Yeah well sorry to disappoint, this is reality, not the movies.”

“What’s going on here?” James says walking to the balcony. He was shirtless. Wow he looked good!

“Who the hell is that?” Josh asked.

“Her boyfriend.” James yelled back. “Just go with it.” He whispered to me. I was not going to hurt Amber.