Started With A Book: Fifty Sh...

By BelindaPeters-Waine

Original name: Sang Read's Fifty Shades Of Grey. Originally first seen on the C.L Stone FanFiction Forum. I w... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chaper Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo

Chapter ThirtySeven

11.6K 290 13
By BelindaPeters-Waine

-Sang-

I walk into Victor's office at his house and sit down on one of the chairs at the table beside Kota. I'm bored with absolutely nothing to do. Kota and Victor are working on some Academy stuff and I hate that I can't be of any help. So far I have played Mario Kart on the ps3, done some reading and even fiddled with Victor's grand piano in his room, remembering when we made love on it. I had to walk away because the memories had me clenching my thighs together but then I ended up in here, thoughts swirling around that I refuse to acknowledge. I can't distract my boys from their work by seducing them.

Kota looks up from the laptop screen he's working on and over at me. "What's wrong Sang?" I shrug in response. "What do you want to do?"

A few things, I say in my head. "I don't know. I'm bored." Why he brought me here I wasn't sure. Kota just told me that he was going to Victor's and said that I was coming with him so we could spend some time together as we haven't spent much time together since the summer started. I didn't realize that they would both be doing Academy work.

I sit back in the chair and put my feet up on the table. The knee length skirt I'm wearing slides up my thigh a little catching Kota's attention. His eyes slide up and down my legs before slowly going up my slouched body, lingering on my breasts before finally meeting my eyes. The green seems a little dark now as his eyes are swirling with lust and want. I suck in a breath and clench my thighs together. "Don't look at me like that otherwise I'm going to have to do something about it." I whisper.

His nostrils flare and his chest is heaving up and down. He nods and moves his focus back to the laptop adjusting himself in his seat to get more comfortable. I sit in silence, watching him as he tries to do some work but his hands shake every time he tries and types on the keys on the laptop. "To hell with it." He mutters, before reaching for me by wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me to him so I'm straddling him on the chair.

He pulls my head down to his, runs his nose across mine for a moment as we gaze into one another's eyes, before pressing his lips to mine. One of my hands dive into his hair while the other cups around his ear, stroking it softly causing a low growl come from his chest. I smile around the kiss at his reaction. Kota's hand slips under my cami, his large warm hands coming in contact with the delicate skin on my back. I rock my hips gently into him, feeling his growing erection in his trousers. "Kota." I whisper against his lips. "Please."

He stands, causing me to wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He goes over to the door and at first I thought he was going to walk out with me, work forgotten but instead he locks it, turns around again and places me down on the dragon desk right in front of Victor. I'm sure all the monitors were out a moment ago.

I untangle myself from Kota as he starts trailing kisses down my jaw and neck before pulling down my cami and bra and taking one of my hard buds into his mouth. I gasp which gives Victor the perfect moment to come in and swipe a kiss, his tongue darting right on inside my mouth, stroking against mine. I grip the collars of his shirt with my hands, holding him to me and not wanting to let him go, telling him with my kiss that I need him too.

Kota lets go of my bud and goes over to the other one while hooking his hands into the waist bank of my skirt and slowly sliding it down my legs along with my panties. When Kota pulls away, letting my bud go with a pop, Victor breaks our kiss, reaches for the hem of my cami and starts pulling it up and over my head while supporting up right to take it off. My bra quickly follows.

Lying back down, Victor trails kisses down my navel and to my breasts. He cups them in his hand and start massaging them gently. Because his body is over my face, I start unbuttoning his white dress shirt. Kota slips a finger inside of me while pressing his thumb to my bean. "Oh gosh..." I gasp out.

"Damn Sang, you're so ready for us." Kota whispers. "You're so beautiful, in every way."

"He's right Princess, so right." Victor whispers against the bud on my breast before taking it into his mouth. I can't stop the moans of pleasure escaping my lips.

Victor removes his shirt once I pop the last button free and I start kissing up and down his belly. Mainly from his belly button and down that small trail of hair that does down to his trousers. I need more. I unbuckle his belt just as Kota's warm tongue comes into contact with my bean quickly removing his thumb. I moan and arch my back of the desk. Victor climbs up, placing his knees either side of my head so he can kiss further down my belly, slightly nipping as he goes.

I pop the button on his trousers and slide down the zip. Slipping my hand inside I wrap my hand around his erection and pull him free. He thrusts into my hand at the contact letting loose a moan. I move my hand up and down him for a moment before lifting my head of the table slightly, flicking my tongue out and licking the head.

"Princess..." He moans.

Kota moves away from me, causing me to whimper when he withdraws his fingers only to be quickly replaced by Victor's. I hear shuffling which tells me Kota is undressing himself. I would have done it, but I can't reach him from here. I open my mouth and take Victor as far down as I can manage from this position. It's a little hard with arching my neck back, but I manage to wrap my lips around him a slide him into my mouth.

Kota's warm hands start trailing up my legs, lifting them onto his shoulders as he goes. His hands slide back down to my feet before wrapping them around my toes. My big toe all of a sudden feels wet, surrounded by warmth as Kota takes it in to his mouth before gently grazing his teeth against the bottom, causing the ache in my belly to start swirling like a tornado. "Kota..." I moan around Victor causing Victor to groan.

"Shh Sang." He whispers against the bottom of my foot, his lips whispering against it causing it to tickle a little.

Victor continues his assault on my core, causing moans of pleasure to escape me as I arch my hips up to him; meeting his fingers every time he withdraws and sends them back in. His tongue flicks across my bean. "Victor. More please." I croak out after removing Victor's erection from my mouth.

Both Kota and Victor move at the same time. Victor sits up and spreads his legs so he's still hovering over me. Kota positions himself at my entrance. I slip Victor back into my mouth, locking my eyes on his blazing ones the same time Kota slides himself into me. We all groan at the same time and I can't help but love the joined sounds. It feels so good. "Holy crap." Both boys murmur at the same time, same words. 

Kota grabs my hips and pulls me to him, meeting his thrusts. Victor's hands drop to under my head, supporting it as I continue to take him into my mouth while my hands slide down and cup my breasts, slowly massaging them and twisting my buds in between my thumb and forefinger. Victor moves his gaze away from mine and watches my hands as I give myself some pleasure too.

I close my eyes and just feel. I feel Kota sliding in and out of me and the perfect pace. Not too hard and not too slow. Sometimes he rolls his hips, other times he just pulls back before diving straight back in. Either way is good for me because I can feel the ache in my lower stomach rising.

Victor starts thrusting his hips, his erection slipping in and out of my mouth. I lick and suck him like I'm a starved human being and just seeing chocolate for the first time. I uncurl my lips and graze my teeth against him, causing him to throw his head back and let out low growls, the most wonderful sounds coming from low in his chest.

Victor leans back over me and starts whispering kisses down my belly and with Kota's perfect pace, going deep inside me, I can feel it starting to tighten as I go higher and higher, getting ready to shoot of like a firework. Victor must know to because he says. "She's close Kota, so close."

Kota grunts. "I know Vic, I can feel it. Freaking hell, it feels so damn good. Help her out because I'm almost there."

I let go of my breast and bring my hand up and under Victor so I can cup him in my hand. His balls tighten at the contact and he starts to pulse in my hand. "Shit." He mumbles before pressing a finger to my bean and rubbing at it at a brutal pace causing Kota's thrusts to become quicker and harder. "Princess, I'm going to come." Victor grunts out. I smile around him. I know, I can feel him expanding in my mouth but I'm ready for him.

"Shit, I didn't wear a condom." Kota grumbles. It's in that moment I start to feel him expand inside me. I quickly wrap my legs around him and hold him there, using my feet at his lower back to keep him moving. He must know what I want because he doesn't stop thrusting in and out of me.

And then out of the blue, Victor lightly taps me on my bean and I explode, causing me to moan loudly around Victor which causes him to explode in my mouth. I swallow up all the salty goodness just as Kota thrust into me one last time hard and holds himself there as he empties himself inside me.

I drop my head back onto the table, completely spent. Victor climbs off the table and sits in his chair, wheeling it close before placing his lips over mine, tasting himself. When he pulls back he crosses his arms on the desk and rests his head there, keeping his eyes on me. Kota collapses on top of me, resting his head on my belly. I drop my hands into his hair and softly start running my fingers through his soft locks.

"I love you both so much." I whisper, breaking the silence as we catch our breaths.

A smile graces Victor's lips and his eyes blaze. I feel Kota's lips turn up against my skin. "We love you too." They reply together. I smile. I'm happy.

A/N: okay! That's it for the day. You'll have two updates Monday, two updates Wednesday and The final Update Friday and that is it! That will be the end of this story. Back to school will start on the 1st October along with British Bird while my other stories get new updates after having a month of Stock Piling. Although, I haven't done much as of yet but I will. It's just been a hectic couple of weeks. Have a good weekend!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 12.9K 35
"Here be dragons" A phrase meaning dangerous or unexplored territories, frequently used in the 1700s and earlier by cartographers on faraway, unchart...
45.7K 1.3K 7
The first woman ever to be placed in a prison for men - off the records, after being convicted for a crime she had never committed. Though there are...
240K 7.9K 43
Jenna Ortega x female reader Y/n Y/l/n is a 22 year old actress. She was born in Spain, but early in her life moved to NYC with her Dad to peruse her...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc