Started With A Book: Fifty Sh...

By BelindaPeters-Waine

Original name: Sang Read's Fifty Shades Of Grey. Originally first seen on the C.L Stone FanFiction Forum. I w... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chaper Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo

Chapter TwentyNine

13.8K 328 21
By BelindaPeters-Waine

~North~

I thought that my dick was painful earlier straining against my jeans. How wrong was I? Now it's just bearable and I mean just. The sight of my Baby finding a small amount of pleasure from my brother is better then what I imagined it what be. Holy fuck, it's way fucking better.

I bring my hands back round to her back and unclasp her bra. She lets go of the grip she has on Silas' hair so she can quickly remove it before diving her hands back in there, holding him close to her once again.

I jump off the bed and remove my t-shirt, followed by my jeans so I'm standing in just my boxers. My dick is hard once more, tenting my boxers. I stand back and watch for a moment, taking in the grip Silas has on my Baby's round cheeks as he grinds her against him. I listen and memorize every small sound that escapes her mouth. I thought this would have sickened me because that is my girlfriend and that is my brother who also shares the same girlfriend as myself, I should feel something, a little bit of jealousy at least because he's giving her pleasure but all I feel is lust, desire and love, both for my brother, my best friend and the girl that has our hearts in the palm of her hands.

Stepping back towards the bed again, I wrap an arm around Sang Baby's waist and pull her towards me, breaking the contact she has with Silas. A whimper escapes her, causing me and Silas to share a smirk. Sang Baby turns around in my arms and throws herself at me off the bed, arms around my neck, legs around my waist. I hold her to me by her gripping her firm ass. Her lips come down on mine. It doesn't even disgust me over the fact she had just played tonsil tennis with my brother. I simply ignore him in her mouth and relish on her taste.

Silas~~

I sit back against the wall for a moment, taking the opportunity to watch my brother with my girlfriend, our girlfriend. He slams her up against the closest wall, Aggele doesn't even make a sound and I have a funny feeling North wasn't gentle about it. He flexes his hips into her, grinding himself against her warmth from his boxers.

I stand and strip down to nothing. I don't care. I just want to be with Aggele, share this with her. Even though this will be our first time together, I know it will be special. It'll be special for me, special for her and for North too.

Aggele whispers something into North's ear. He grunts before turning them so his back is against the wall. Aggele unwinds herself from him and gets down on her knees, pushing that perfect round globe of hers out a bit before arching her back. At the sight of her, I find my cock growing painfully hard. I wrap my hand around myself and start fisting it up and down, slowly, painfully slow. I don't want to end up emptying myself too soon even though I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for it to become hard again.

Aggele pulls down North's boxers, his own erection springing free. She immediately takes him into her mouth. Fuck, I want some of that mouth.

Sang~~

I open my mouth and take North right down to the back of my throat after relaxing my muscles there. This causes him to let out a low growl and I smile around him in victory. I wrap my hand around the base of him and move it up and down as I bob my head, his erection touching my throat with every stroke.

A large hand grabs a hold of my hair and I know it's not North's as his are fisted at his sides like he's finding it hard to not lose any control. To be fair, I wouldn't mind him losing control, especially after earlier.

My mouth is pulled away and off of North. I turn myself to the side and come face to face with Silas' naked form. I look up at him through my lashes, taking in his lust filled eyes and smirk and trail my eyes down his large hard body until my eyes land on his member. I can't help the gasp that escapes my lips causing both of my boys to chuckle quietly. I can't take my eyes off of him. He is huge. I thought all of my boys were big in their own way. Whether it was length or width or even both but I think Silas beats them to the punch. "Is it going to fit?" I randomly blurt, voicing my fears.

They both chuckle again. "Yeah, Aggele. You'll stretch." In a way, I'm pretty glad that Silas wasn't my first because I know for a fact that the small amount of pain I felt with Luke would be nothing compared to what he would have done. I don't think I would have been able to walk for a week, let alone have the sexual activities I have so quickly after losing my virginity.

Moving on, I grasp him with my free hand and stroke them both up and down in unison. Grunts, groans and growls of pleasure leave them and I don't think I could feel even happier that they both enjoy it even if I tried. Just something about giving my boys pleasure makes me extremely happy, that me, Sang Sorenson who knew absolutely nothing about sex, let alone given it thought since I opened that book and got a few chapters in.

Looking up at Silas through my lashes, I note that his eyes are looking a little heavy with pleasure. Smirking, I lean forward and dart my tongue out, licking up the bead of pre-cum -I learned that word from the books; Patting myself on the back for remembering it- before taking him as far back as I can, which isn't far. He's stretching my mouth open a little wider, causing my jaw to ache. Silas lets out a groan of pleasure, throwing his head back when he reaches the back of my throat.

His hand grips my hair tighter; pulling harder and harder the quicker I bob my head. My hand never stops working on North as I do so, hearing his sounds of pleasure as he watches me, us.

I keep up my multi-tasking, even though the ache between my legs is getting worse by the millisecond now, desperate to be relieved. North pulls my hand off him and he kneels down beside me. I only know this because I can feel the air shifting as he moves. When his hot, warm mouth comes in contact with my puckered bud, I moan around Silas causing him to pull himself out from my mouth and wrapping his hand around the base of his erection. "What did I do?" I ask, not being able to stop the moan that escapes me when North moves to my other bud which is craving for attention.

"Aggele, you can't moan around me like that. I would have exploded my load." Silas explain.

North pulls away. "The vibrations travel right to where we need them Baby to let go. And right now, we don't want that."

"It's time to give you some pleasure." Silas says. I don't protest when they get me to my feet and take me to the bed. "Sit right on the edge and lay down on your back." I follow Silas' order. I can't help but enjoy it when they tell me what to do. When I'm in position, Silas hooks his fingers into my panties and slides them down my legs, keeping his eyes on my core as he does so. "Fucking beautiful." It's not often Silas cusses so it sounds like a foreign language coming from his lips.

He places both of his hands on my knees and spreads them apart. He licks his lips like it's going to be his first meal in days before darting his head forward and flicking his tongue on my bean. I moan and reach for his hair, fisting it in my hands and holding him to me, flexing my hips against his mouth as he devours on me like his favorite meal. "Oh...Silas."

"You like that Baby?" North asks, coming to hover over me by kneeling on the bed, his erection bobbing with each movement. I nod my head in response, closing my eyes to relish in the pleasure. "No Baby, keep your eyes open. Right on me." I open my eyes and lock them onto North's dark ones. Once upon a time I thought both of these boys were scary looking, now I wouldn't think twice about ringing them and asking them to protect me. "There we go Baby. I want to see your eyes when you come."

Silas slides a finger inside me as he continues sucking, nipping and flicking his tongue on my  bean. The ache in my stomach intensifies with every move, growing higher and higher. Thrusting his fingers in and out of me at an incredible rate, it only takes seconds for me to explode around him. I scream both of their names, forcing myself to keep my eyes on North as I make my way through my orgasm, clenching around Silas' fingers.

Before I can even blink, I'm being moved about. North lies down on his back and moves me above him, my back to his front, a black condom already on his erection. Silas goes to his bedside table and removes his own condom. I sit up and look at him. "Let me guess. It's dark blue." I say, grinning as I come down from my high, already aching for more. I think I may have a high sex drive.

Silas winks at me before sliding the condom on then producing a white tube. "Lay down Aggele and relax." I nod, understanding what he's going to do. He's going to prepare my dark hole for North I hope. The position I'm in tells me so. I don't think I'd be able to cope having Silas there.

I relax back into North. He moves my hair to one side and starts trailing kisses up and down my neck. A chilled sticky wetness comes in contact with my back passage before Silas starts rubbing it in. Slowly he eases a finger inside, stretching me by twisting and turning it. A small moan escapes me at receiving the pleasure. "That's it Baby." North whispers in my ear.

Another finger slips in and he starts scissoring me, stretching me. I bite hard onto my bottom lip, enjoying the odd but wonderful sensation. I whimper when he removes his fingers. Silas then grabs a hold of my legs, lifting and closing them, holding them close to my chest as North starts positioning himself at my back passage. Slowly, ever so slowly, he starts sliding himself into me. We both let out some sort of sound the further and further he gets inside. I feel full again.

I throw my head back when he pulls out until just the head is inside me before he thrusts himself back in hard and fast. "Fuck...North." That's the second time today have let a cuss slip from my lips. So unlike me but I can't help but like it.

"So fucking tight Baby."

Silas lets go of my legs, positioning them on either side of North so the bottoms of my feet are flat on the bed. Silas is straddling North's legs, his hands on my knees. He brings himself closer and positioning the head of his erection at my entrance. His eyes flick up to mine. "Ready?" He asks. I nod my head.

North puts his hands under my arms and pushes me up so I'm almost in a sitting position. Silas grabs my hip with his free hand while the other starts guiding himself inside of me. The head slips in, stretching me further than what I already am, making me feel so full already. He keeps his eyes locked on mine while I keep my eyes locked on to his disappearing penis, cock, dick...I still don't know what to call it.

We both let out a groan when he's all the way in. Full isn't the word I feel right now. There isn't any room at all for anything else and I indulge in the feeling. Together, as one, they slowly start thrusting in complete sync with each other. They both pull out at the same time before going back in. Whereas Gabriel and Nathan had done it so one slides in when the other slides out, North and Silas are doing it so they both slide in and out together. It's a different feeling and I love it. I love them.

Silas grips my hips tight, while North holds me up, his arms stretched. I'm pretty much centered in between both of my boys, as close as I can be with both of them. Silas leans forwards and brings his lips down on mine and I grab hold on to his forearms, afraid I would have fallen back onto North with the force even though I knew North would catch me.

"Damn Baby..." North's voice is husky and deep, deeper than usual. "Didn't think you would be interested in something like this Baby..." His breathing is heavy, his breaths coming in and out at a quick rate. Silas and I are the same, sweat forming and slicking across our skin, causing us to slide against each other.

Silas breaks the kiss. I whimper a little at the loss. "Who knew Aggele Mou could be so dirty? Damn, I love those fucking books."

Their thrusts start to get harder and fast, starting to come out of sync slightly but it doesn't stop me from enjoying it. The ache in my stomach has grown so quickly I know it will not be long until I explode again.

Biting down hard onto my bottom lip, I fight to try and keep my orgasm at bay. I'm not sure how much longer the boys are going to be and I want to let go with them. As if knowing what's wrong Silas chuckles. "You ready North? She's ready. I'm ready."

"Fuck..." He hisses through his teeth. "Yeah...Fuck...I'm there." One, Two, Three more thrust later we all let go together. They both expand inside me before emptying themselves in their condoms, yelling my name. I clench around them both, screaming their names. North's arms must go weak because he drops me and Silas falls onto me, resting his head in between my breasts.

I don't know how long we lay there catching our breaths and calming our fast beating hearts before Silas pulls out of me. I wince a little. "You okay?" he asks. I nod my head and move myself from North, collapsing on the bed in the middle on the pillows. My body feels weak and completely satisfied now. A smile tugs at my lips as I close my eyes.

The boys go and clean themselves up before coming back and climbing into bed with me, both still naked. They both snuggle close, my back against North's chest and my chest against Silas'. "I love you both so much."

"I love you too." They both say together. I smile and slip into a blissful sleep.

A/N: SURPRISE UPDATE!! I'm actually out with my cousin at the local city centre getting drunk!! Haha. But did think you deserved that cliffhanger ended!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll cya all sunday!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 87 4
Lana's life is everything she could have wanted it to be. She was living in Paris, in her dream art program and sharing an apartment with her awesom...
106K 596 7
Bailey is unaware that something has been watching her. Waiting in the shadows to devour her. On the night she's betrayed, it's a monster that comes...
29.5K 1.2K 22
Wren is a foster kid on the Autism Spectrum. When her foster dad forces her to go to a boarding school to get her out of the way, she sees it as a wa...
536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.