Started With A Book: Fifty Sh...

By BelindaPeters-Waine

Original name: Sang Read's Fifty Shades Of Grey. Originally first seen on the C.L Stone FanFiction Forum. I w... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chaper Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo

Chapter TwentySix

14.2K 332 31
By BelindaPeters-Waine

~ North ~

I pull my jeep up outside of Nate's and jump out, slamming the door closed behind me. I wince a little at the sharp sound. I yell at Luke for doing that and I end up doing it myself but, Fuck, I can't help it. I'm all riled up and it's not because I'm angry, it's because I couldn't take my eyes off of that picture Sang sent me of her in the bath tub for no longer than five minutes and have ended up suffering for the last couple of hours because my jeans feel a size too damn small.

Luke laughed at me when he realized I wouldn't move from my spot behind the counter. I literally stayed there for the rest of the day and my damn brother new why I wouldn't move, just not the fact that I was just teasing myself because technically, that's what the fuck I was doing by looking at the picture every damn five minutes.

"Sang?" I yell as I walk in the front door, closing it behind me gently, remembering that I do not want to scare the shit out of her by slamming it closed.

"In Nathan's room." She calls back. I immediately head in that direction, adjusting my solid dick in my pants for...fuck, I don't know how many times I have done it. I should have gotten Kota to count for me, so I can give Sang a fine detail of what she has done to me today.

I walk into Nate's room and halt in my tracks. If it was fucking possible, I'm sure that my dick just got even more harder, threatening to come in my own fucking pants.

The sight however is not something I will ever complain about. Never, fucking, ever. It's pure delicious and I just want to eat her up with my dick, give it to her hard and fast. Standing in the middle of the room, is my Baby, looking as beautiful as ever with her hair hanging over her shoulders and her green eyes bright and happy as she gazes at herself in the mirror, flicking hair here and moving it there, getting it just right. Sang Baby could have no hair and she would still look beautiful.

However, though...today my gaze isn't on her face like it normally is and even then it's by force. Oh no, it's on her slim, slender body that is decked out in fucking lace. Lots and lots of fucking lace. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating just a little, but I've never seen a girl, most importantly Sang Baby look the way she does only wearing a Pink and white lace bra that pushes up those plump, full breasts and a pair of 'boy boxers' that are all lace, sitting in between her ass cheeks just right and sitting on her hips fucking beautifully.

Not thinking, I stalk right up to her, the desire and lust I'm feeling for her spreading quickly through my veins and heads straight down to the south causing my jeans to become even tighter. If I'm going to be a fucking walking hard on I'm going to have to get Gabe get me new jeans two sizes to big so I have room and just wear a belt so they don't fall down my hips.

A thought pops into my head. How can a belt trigger something I'll never know, but in this situation it fucking does. I remember the books she's reading and think it's about time to have my little wicked way with my Baby.

As I make my way towards the love of my life, the beautiful, sexy as fuck girl that holds my heart in her hands plus eight, I start undoing my belt and pulling it out through the loops of my jeans.

My Baby's eyes lock onto mine. The frown that was in her face slips away as she takes in my expression, my eyes that are only showing pure lust and love right now. My eyes telling her I'm hungry for her, that I'm addicted to her, that I need her right fucking now.

I smirk when her green orbs start matching my own. Who knew a book could give my girl so much damn fucking confidence? If I had known this, I would have given her the books months ago. I also would have saved myself from so many damn cold showers to. "Hands behind your back, Baby." My voice is hoarse and husky, lust laced in clearly.

An eyebrow goes up but she does as I say, not taking her eyes from mine. With my belt in hand, I start wrapping it around her wrist after positioning her hands so they wouldn't hurt and strain. Her eyes widen for a moment before her own smirk comes across her face. "Are we going to be having some fun, North?" She asks.

I pull the last knot tight, making sure that it's not too tight and cutting of her circulation. I want to have my fun but I don't want to hurt her. I'd never forgive myself if I ever hurt my Baby. "Yeah Baby, were going to have some fun."

I snake my arm around her waist and pull her flush against me. A gasp leaves her when my painfully hard dick makes contact with the perfect cheeks on her ass. I thrust forward a little, rubbing myself against her. Big fucking mistake. I'm actually starting to worry I'll empty my load into my boxers. "All day Baby, all day I have suffered with this." I say into her ear before pulling her lobe between my teeth, nibbling lightly before kissing it better. Her hand starts stroking be through my jeans and a groan escapes me as I kiss down her neck.

"How can it have been all day?" She asks, completely amused. "I only sent the picture a couple of hours ago."

A throaty laugh escapes me but it doesn't stop me from kissing down her neck to her collar bone before making my way back up. "Because Baby, just thinking about you gets my dick hard for you but that picture...oh Baby, that picture did it. That picture has given me a solid dick in my too small jeans for the last couple of hours. At work I have had to stay standing behind the counter while that dipshit of a brother of mine laughs his head of knowing that you've done something to get to me while my other brother, Kota, just shakes his head with an amused fucking smile. Then there's Uncle. Don't even get me started on him."

A moan slips from her lips as my hands start massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples through the padded lace material. "Now...Now I'm going to have my fun Baby." I tell her.

I spin her around in my arms and look down at her. Her eyes don't move from mine. I love that now she looks into our eyes all the time instead of looking at our eyebrows or our ears. That used to irritate the fucking shit out of me but back then she was this shy broken girl now she's a fucking sex kitten. "Do you trust me, Sang?" I ask. I need to know this. I always need to know that she's going to trust me, no matter what. Especially with the belt currently wrapped around her wrists.

"Yes." She says without any hesitation. "Yes, North. I trust you."

"Good." I say before slamming my lips down on hers. Her lips immediately part and welcome my hungry tongue as it strokes roughly against hers. She tastes minty, like tooth paste but in there is also Sang. A taste only Sang can provide. Pure sweetness.

I grab her ass with both of my hands and I pull her up flush against me, grinding my dick into her stomach. I bite gently down on to her bottom lip, grazing my teeth against the sensitive flesh as I pull away causing a moan to leave that god forsaken beautiful mouth of hers. "I love you." She mumbles.

"I love you too Baby." I tell her, "...So fucking much I don't think you'll ever understand." I turn her again and walk forwards, pushing her towards the wall. She rests the side of her face and the top of her chest against it, looking at me over her shoulder.

My hands explore her body along with my eyes, taking in every curve of the milky soft flesh that makes Sang, Sang. She's a goddess, fallen from above just for me and my brothers to share. In that moment another fantasy pops into my head but I quickly shut it off. I'm not sure if she'll be into having one of my brothers join us. I wouldn't mind at all, the image flashing through my head just confirms that but for now, I'll shut it the fuck down.

Hooking my fingers into the lace material of her panties, I slowly start sliding them down her perfect legs. Legs that are now toned as she has started working out with Nate a couple times a week just for something to do. Just like she comes to the Diner every Saturday morning with me just to make that cowboy stew of hers that Uncle insisted of having on the menu after his first taste a couple of months ago, a Saturday special.

I pat her ankles with my hands, indicating for her to step out of them. She goes and I ball her panties up in my hand before slipping them into my pocket, making sure my eyes are on her face, watching her as she watches me do so. She raises an eyebrow and all I can do is smirk. I know, I'm a dirty bastard, but those panties are mine until I get her in black lace which I'm shopping for tomorrow.

"Spread your legs apart for me Baby." I tell her, knocking her ankles again with my hand and wrapping them around her calves when to stop. With her bending forward like this, her back arched, ass pushed out, legs apart, I get the perfect view of her core. It's wet, I can see that from here. She's perfect.

Not being able to resist, I lean forward and dart my tongue out, sliding it over her clit and up, in between her folds, getting my first sweet taste before fucking her with my tongue. A gasp and a moan is my reward and only pushes me to go on, so I do it again and again. "Oh...North, please."

"So fucking good." I say before getting another taste. "So fucking sweet." Another taste. "I could eat you up like this for days." And that is not a fucking lie. She is addicting. So fucking addicting.

"More...North..." A whimper leaves her lips, cutting off her plea as I move my face away from her. However, the fucking whimper of loss is quickly forgotten and it replaced by a sigh of pleasure when I dart a finger inside her. "Oh...fuck...North."

My eyebrows raise at the cuss and I can't help but wonder if she realized she had said it. I doubt it. She's receiving pleasure so probably not. I fuck her with my fingers, thrusting them in and out of her, watching her facial expressions the whole time. When another plea comes from her lips, I decide to take her out of her misery and press the pad of my thumb at her clit, causing a scream and my name to slip from those lips as the walls to her core clench around my fingers.

As she comes down from her high, I stand up and start stripping myself down, sighing in damn fucking relief when my dick springs free of my jeans. Nothing has ever felt this good but Sang.

Moving my attention back to Sang, I notice that she has turned around, standing in nothing but her bra and is watching me with those green lust filled eyes of hers. She bites down on her bottom lip when her eyes start taking in my naked body and I can't help but thank the man above for making all those work out sessions over the years so fucking worth it. Actually, I'm not thanking the man above, I'm thanking Kota and Mr. B followed by my brothers and the Academy. They gave me a reason back then but now, the girl standing in front of me is even more of a motivation, especially if I keep receiving looks like that.

Moving her eyes back to me, she steps towards me slowly, a smile tugging on her lips. Her hands are still secure behind her back. When she reaches me, the smile comes out before she gets down on her knees. An image of her bruised knees from when she had kneeled in rice flashes before my eyes. I want her to stand up and not worry about it but the moment her tongue slithers out of her mouth and licks the head of my dick, I know this image will replace that one.

Keeping her eyes locked onto mine, she wraps her lips around me and slowly slides me down until I'm reaching the back of her throat, without gagging, telling me she's relaxed her throat for me to go far, far back and I'm not going to fucking lie, it feeling amazing. So damn amazing.

My hands lace into her hair as I start pulling on it gently, guiding her up and down my shaft. A groan escapes me followed by a growl as she uncurls her lips and gently uses her teeth on the sensitive skin. Not even realizing I'm doing so, my hips start thrusting as I hold her head in place, fucking her mouth. "Fuck Baby, I love that damn mouth." My words because her to moan around me the vibrations traveling all the way up my dick causing me to pull out because if I didn't, I would have finished within a couple of more thrusts.

Getting down onto my knees I push her back. "Bring your arms under your butt and hold your wrists at your ankles, knees at your chest." I tell her in a gruff voice. I reach for my jeans and remove a condom from my wallet before tearing it open with my teeth and sliding it on while my Baby gets into the position I asked.

When I look up from my dick after making sure the black condom is secure the sight is beautiful. I position myself around her before leaning down and taking a long kiss from her while stroking the head of my dick at her folds.

Pulling away from the kiss, I slam into her, a moan coming from Sang Baby while a groan comes from me. "North..."

"It's going to be hard. It's going to be fast 'because Baby, you feel so damn fucking perfect right now. So tight. So wet. You fit around me like a fucking glove." I say to her not moving, slightly afraid to just in case I empty my load within one or two more thrusts.

"North...move." She doesn't need to tell me twice. I hold on to her ankles, keeping her still as I thrust hard and fast into her, welcoming the sounds that leave her lips and thinking what an animal I am every time one leaves my own. Sweat quickly starts forming on our skin, dripping down my head and onto her thighs as I keep my head down and watch my dick slip in and out of her with ease.

"Oh god." She moans.

I shake my head, looking up and meeting her eye. A smirk on my lips. "No Baby. Not God. That is not my fucking name."

A laugh and a moan escapes her at the same time, fucking beautiful sound. "Oh North." She moans again as I drill hard into her, going deeper and deeper with every stroke, every thrust.

"Fuck Sang Baby." Tingles start shooting up my spine and I know that it's going to be any second now. "You ready for me Baby? Ready for me to come? You going to come with me?" My questions come out fucking quick as I hold my load in, trying to control myself to a moment.

She nods her head frantically. Moving my hand down, I press the pad of my thumb to her clit and that was all she needed. She lets go, her walls clenching around my dick and that's all I need to let go to. We both call for each other, telling each other we love them as we go through our orgasms.

I collapse down beside her and immediately reach for the belt and start untying her hands. I chuck the belt to my jeans and gather Sang Baby in my arms. She rests her head on my chest and an arm over my stomach. "Wow." She says quietly. "Didn't know you had it in you."

"Me neither Baby." I kiss her forehead and smile down at her. "I love you." I tell her and when she tells me she loves me to, I know that my life couldn't get much better than this.

A/N: Check Back On Friday for more :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 87 4
Lana's life is everything she could have wanted it to be. She was living in Paris, in her dream art program and sharing an apartment with her awesom...
240K 7.9K 43
Jenna Ortega x female reader Y/n Y/l/n is a 22 year old actress. She was born in Spain, but early in her life moved to NYC with her Dad to peruse her...
29.5K 1.2K 22
Wren is a foster kid on the Autism Spectrum. When her foster dad forces her to go to a boarding school to get her out of the way, she sees it as a wa...
45.7K 1.3K 7
The first woman ever to be placed in a prison for men - off the records, after being convicted for a crime she had never committed. Though there are...