Lost Without YUZHOU

Crazzyjxk द्वारा

We hated each other... We tried to kill each other... The reason behind it was a Small Sand castle... A Broke... अधिक

My Mistake
Hideous Dim-witted Beast
In your Dreams
Handsome that's Mine
From Bad to Worst
My Horrible Faith
Our Own Secrets
Something Strange
The Universe Hates Me
Sleepless Nights
Woke Up Like This
So Warm...
I Won't
Drunk Ass Whale
I'm Going Crazzzzy
What Happened?
Secret Recipe
An Arrow Through My Heart
By My Side
Cancelled Night
Cured For Now
Enemy?
Fight!
It's Okay Now
WTF?!
Date and Destiny
Uncontrollable Secret
A Blow To The Head
I Will Protect Him
Instincts
What If I Love You?
My Girlfriend
Scenery
Home
Yin Za
Memories
That Night
The Truth
It's you
Wa Ai Ni
A Kiss...
I'm Sorry
I Just Hope...
《 Ikalawang Libro》

Girlfriend 👊

2.8K 130 25
Crazzyjxk द्वारा

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 😍😙

NOTE : This is my late present for you guys. I was to busy sorry I had to attend 5 Christmas parties so I was tired and I couldn't make this chapter. But now enjoy tell me what you think 😘

🎁 5521 words 🎉

"Stupid sun ruining my sleep....I should really buy some curtains." Jingyu slowly opened his eyes seeing that the room was looking different from before.

I quickly looked beside me and that was the best decision I have ever made. Because laying beside me was a moment that I can never forget. Wei Zhou was looking very happy and snug in my arms and our blanket.

So far all I could see is half of his face because his face was buried in my chest and the blanket was covering his nose down. All I could really see is his eyes and that beautiful hair that felt so soft whenever I touch them. I gently brushed a strand of hair that was covering his eye.

I would never imagine feeling so peaceful in my life like this.

Let me tell you this I see everything so beautiful right now.

But Man I can't remember dying and going to heaven yet.

I think I'm confused because I think I maybe in heaven right now if this beautiful angel was in my arms so peaceful and snug.

YO STOP BELIEVING THAT CRAZY GIRL!

DON'T BELIEVE THAT PART SHE WROTE!

Like I said I will NEVER BE THAT KIND OF GUY SO STOP BELIEVE THIS CHEESEY STUFF! You really want to know what happened after I saw the sun well this is what really happened....

"Stupid sun...." I looked to my side seeing Wei Zhou so peacefully sleeping. But he wasn't hugging me or even facing me. He was looking at the other side hugging his pillow. I was actually planning to pee and not that cheesy seeing angel thing. When I was about to stand up I saw that his blanket fell down so I turned around to cover him up. I wasn't that cruel to just simply let it slide.

SMACK!

"FUCK!" this is what I get for being nice to him. Don't you remember that he clings and hurt the people he grabs a hold of. This is exactly why I don't sleep until noon now. Also this is the reason why I wake up early to avoid getting hit. Well this is the price of even helping him a huge slap in the face.

Jingyu was rubbing his sore cheeks from how hard Wei Zhou slapped him. He didn't bother to scream at Wei Zhou anymore because it was his fault for forgetting. You see Wei Zhou has a habbit of being really clingy at night but in the morning you must stay clear from the really agressive hits you may get if your just sitting next to him.

Jingyu stood up and went straight to the bathroom because he remembered why he woke up in the first place. While Jingyu was doing his business Wei Zhou slowly woke up from his deep slumber. Still not remembering his dream of even what he did to Jingyu.

"What happened to you?" When Jingyu entered the room he can't help but sigh in frustration from Wei Zhou's greeting in the morning.

Well his first greeting was actually a slap on the face. As a result he had a red mark in his cheek that total matches Wei Zhou's hand. But never the less Jingyu was used to Wei Zhou's oblivious state whenever he wakes up. He got used to brushing it of by now. Beside he is trying to be friends with Wei Zhou now so why bother to fight him right?

"What the hell do you think happened!" Well Jingyu didn't last long when he said he didn't plan on picking up a fight with Wei Zhou.

Jingyu was furious looking at Wei Zhou because now they had to go to school with him having a big red mark in his cheek. Add to all of that he still have bruises and cuts because he wasn't fully heald yet. Jingyu did look messed up but it was his decision to go back to school with Wei Zhou.

"Well I don't know?" Wei Zhou tilted his head looking at Jingyu like he was crazy blaming him for the red mark on his cheek. Jingyu felt so frustrated that his face turned all red when Wei Zhou doesn't even look concerned for him.

"YOU! Little...." Jingyu was about to explode but then he saw Wei Zhou looking very lost while tilting his head for the second time. Jingyu groaned feeling defeated by that small gesture that he almost forgot why he got mad.

"Come on let's eat" Jingyu dragged his body to his closet getting his clothes for school. While Wei Zhou in his still half asleep state just stared at Jingyu still confused for whatever happened.

They stopped at a near by breakfast stall seeing they where to lazy to look for something else. Jingyu didn't have time to order because the lady immediately placed a bunch of food right in front of them. He saw the lady and Wei Zhou made eye contact and they both smile.

"What's this?" Jingyu calmly ask even though he felt that Wei Zhou wouldn't respond to his question. Well he was very wrong on that part.

"She was my father's old friend and she moved to this place so I'm lucky to eat this food again." Wei Zhou wore an expressionless look just simply telling Jingyu.But Jingyu felt different because he felt so happy seeing Wei Zhou is opening up to him.

Jingyu broke into a huge grin feeling like he accomplished something. Every bone in his body felt like jello but then Wei Zhou shot him a questioning look.

"My treat" Jingyu didn't expect his day to be this great. His whole body felt so light and he felt like he won a bloody battle for the first time. But then he did see Wei Zhou was looking at him weirdly and he began to panic so he just said the first thing on his mind on that moment.

"I don't like it." Jingyu wanted to die and stab his brain for even thinking of saying the stupidist thing. The weird expression Wei Zhou wore before was clearly gone and was replaced by an annoyed one.

"Then go and get your own fucking food!" Jingyu saw that Wei Zhou was really upset with him and he regretted it. He wish he could take it back but he can't. So he did the best thing he could do in this type of situation.

"Aaahh Wei Zhou I was just messing with you...." Jingyu forced out a fake laughing trying to hide the fact he wish Wei Zhou would let there problem go. He then quickly grabbed a pair of chopsticks and ate the first thing he saw.

[ I edited that picture hope you guys like it 😅 ]

Jingyu saw the annoyed look Wei Zhou was giving him but he only raised his eyebrows in reply. To that Wei Zhou carried on and ate his own food. For a few minutes of bickering and laughing they finally finished the massive food they got. Wei Zhou was about to pay for everything but they said it was a prize.

"What are you talking about Aunt Ling?" Jingyu saw that Wei Zhou was insistsing on giving the woman the money but she kept pushing it back to him.

"Your a winner for our 100 costumer." Jingyu couldn't take it anymore so he walked straight towards them pulling Wei Zhou's hand away.

"She said it was ok"Jingyu insisted that Wei Zhou let the matter go but sadly he didn't.

"What the hell are you talking about this is a breakfast stall not a fast food joint!?" Jingyu didn't have time to argue with him so he simply dragged both of them away from the so called Aunt Ling.

"Can you just wait for a second so I can pay for our food?" Jingyu shaked his head feeling tired of talking about money.

"Don't worry see that girl over there?" Jingyu pointed at a girl smiling at them and then she waved goodbye getting in her car. He saw Wei Zhou looking confused staring at the car and then back at him.

"Her name is Queen she payed for all of our food....before you question why....I will tell you now....She likes treating me so don't blame me.... You can't stop her so why don't we go before where late." Wei Zhou eyed Jingyu seeing if he was lying but lucky Wei Zhou didn't see through him. He then finally let showed his mischievous smile he was hiding when Wei Zhou began to walk ahead of him. But before they left Wei Zhou wave goodbye to the owner and Jingyu kindly smiled at her.

Jingyu was happy to actually survived not being pushed or questioned by Wei Zhou. The truth is Jingyu actually payed their meal adding a little more than extra seeing Wei Zhou knew the owner. He just thought that if he told Wei Zhou it will result with both of them arguing about the money and the bill. Besides Jingyu felt like he owed Wei Zhou a lot from what he did.

While they where walking it seems so calm and peaceful. Jingyu smiled like a lunatic feeling some what happy for no reason. Wei Zhou didn't pay attention because he was to busy thinking about the amount of money he owed to the girl he thought treated them breakfast.

When they where approaching the gate of their school Jingyu finally noticed the troubled look Wei Zhou was giving. So he immediately stopped right before he could enter the schools gate. He saw Wei Zhou deep in thought that he didn't recognize that he stopped. So Jingyu reached out holding Wei Zhou's back pack making him stop dead on his track.

"What are you thinking about?" Jingyu saw that Wei Zhou was thinking over something before he only just shrugged his shoulders palnning to turn around again.
Jingyu was used to Wei Zhou acting this way so he quickly held Wei Zhou back again.

"Stop thinking about the money" Jingyu saw Wei Zhou giving him a weird look and a nervous one. Wei Zhou played dumb hiding the fact that Jingyu actually figured out what he was thinking.

"What are you...." Jingyu sighed seeing if he didn't tell Wei Zhou the truth he would try and find Queen and pay her back. Jingyu pulled Wei Zhou closer so he can tell him what he did and that was his plan.

"She's out of town....she's going to Brazil so you can't pay her back....she won't come back so don't bother." Well Jingyu's plan turned into a very different one. But at least Wei Zhou's reaction was a different one from what he imagined.

"Ok" Jingyu looked at Wei Zhou curiously feeling that he was dreaming or something. Wei Zhou clearly didn't believe him but he just drop that matter so they can finally go to school.

Jingyu smiled walking beside Wei Zhou inside feeling like somehow everything will change. While they where walking through the hallway Jingyu was making small talk just simple ones like where they would eat later but mostly about food.

Unfortunately before they can enter their class room someone pop out blocking there way. Everything became dead silent and both Wei Zhou and Jingyu didn't notice the raging bull coming their way because they were busy talking about soups.

"Yeah mushroom soup is alright...."Wei Zhou replied half heartedly still oblivious to the danger slowly coming their way. Jingyu shaked his head not agreeing with Wei Zhou.

"Mushroom soup is not that...." before Jingyu could even finish someone slapped him really hard. He doesn't even need to know who did it. Because no one can slap him like that non other than...

"Lulu?" Jingyu faced a red raging beastly girl infront of him. She was clearly angry but the way she looked was giving out a different message.

Lulu wasn't looking anything like before. She had bags under her eyes and she looked like she was crying for weeks on end. Her clothes were wrinkled and her hair was looking like a ball of tangled yarn. She was shaking from anger but also with sadness.

"HOW COULD YOU! I GAVE EVERYTHING TO BE WITH YOU...!"Lulu began to scream at Jingyu with so much anger and pain. She lashed out screaming her hearts content. She was telling Jingyu everything that she sacrificed for him but Jingyu didn't move an inch. Lulu's action created a crowd surrounding them and Wei Zhou was just beside him not moving for a second.

"I FUCKING GAVE YOU MY BODY AND MY MONEY AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!" Lulu kept yelling how she loved Jingyu but he didn't even show any emotions what so ever since he realize Lulu was going to act this way. Jingyu not showing any emotions was not what Lulu planned for so she repeatedly hit him several times. She kicked, slapped and punched every part of Jingyu's body everytime she was trying to make a point that Jingyu was still madly in love with her.

"ANSWER ME!" Jingyu finally looked at Lulu with a tired some gaze giving out a heavy sigh. While Wei Zhou was getting ready to stop Jingyu if he lost his temper. Wei Zhou was also surprised that Jingyu lasted that long not hurting the person in front of him. Also She was hitting him hard especially in the face and it was a miracle she didn't die then and there.

"Go away...." Jingyu calmly said looking at Lulu with shock written all over her face. Jingyu said those words for her to realize what ever thing they had was long gone.

Lulu didn't move an inch from where she was standing feeling like she lost everything. Every student and even teachers was watching a shocking scene unfold. Not a single person dared to make any noise or even take a breath from how intense it was.

Jingyu avoided Lulu and walked straight for his class room door but then he stopped. He slowly turned around facing the huge crowd and Lulu quickly turned around as well. Jingyu saw Lulu's eyes sparkling with hope that he would run back and apologize but she was horriblely wrong.

He then smiled calmly and looked at the person looking right at him waiting for his next move. Lulu felt a wave of relief seeing that Jingyu was smiling so dearly at her. Jingyu was face to face with Lulu and then he tilted his head to the right and said....

"Aren't you coming?" Everyone's eye landed at Jingyu then at Lulu. Then like a fire igniting Lulu slowly turned around wanting to know who her new rival was. All eyes then landed on one person that Jingyu was clearly talking to.

"Yeah...." Everyones jaws drop at the exact moment Wei Zhou replied. Shock and disbelief filled the crowed and then slowly Wei Zhou walked straight for Jingyu. The crowd of people almost fainted from the baffling scene that was currently happening right before their eyes.

Jingyu's smile seemed to grew bigger by the minute Wei Zhou was getting closer to him. Wei Zhou just shaked his head seeing the goofy side of Jingyu again. Suddenly Jingyu's smile dropped when he saw Lulu behind him about to pounce him so his instinct kicked in.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE...!" Lulu was about to hit Wei Zhou when a hand stopped her. A dark aura surrounded the room and the source was even scarier especially the flaming eyes that almost turned completely black.

"Don't you even dare" a deep voice broke the silence of the room and everyone shivered and backed away from fear. Lulu flinch from fear never once experience those eyes that she felt would kill her.

Jingyu's grip tighten feeling every once of his body feeling up with anger. Lulu whimpered feeling the death grip almost crushing her bones. Tears began to pour down her face and she attempted to wiggle her hand but Jingyu didn't let go.

No one in the crowd dared to help Lulu because one she was a Bitch and two they might die. Lulu felt his hand loosing blood and her whole body began to feel weak. Jingyu had no intention of letting go and his mind was made up that he would break Lulu's wrist. But then he felt a hand on his own feeling so cold against his blazing hot ones.

Jingyu tore his deadly gaze at Lulu and turned his head to look at Wei Zhou. His anger wavered for a few seconds seeing Wei Zhou looking at him like that. You see Wei Zhou's face still didn't change it still had a normal bored expression. But what people don't see is the difference when you look at his eyes.

Not a lot of people can know what Wei Zhou was feeling especially if he always looked like he doesn't care about anything. But Jingyu manage to understand Wei Zhou more than anyone. Wei Zhou was looking concerned and he looked at him pleading to let Lulu go.

In everyone's eyes Wei Zhou was just glaring at Jingyu but they both know it was different. Wei Zhou just nodded sensing what Jingyu was about to do next so he slowly let his hand go. Jingyu felt a cold breeze when Wei Zhou let go of his hand but he just brush it off. He then let go of Lulu's hand looking at her in the eye and said....

"Let me make it clear for you to finally understand....I am done with your slutty ass.... to break it down we are done I broke up with you so that means your just a stupid stranger to me." Jingyus spoke in a deep and sharp tone that Lulu felt like she was getting stabbed. Lulu's knees gave out and she fell still looking at Jingyu with tears in her eyes. Jingyu turned around seeing Wei Zhou walking away in the crowd of people not looking back. Jingyu was about to follow him when someone was weakly holding on to one of his leg for dear life.

"I'm sorry don't leave me" Jingyu bent down facing Lulu again for the last time. Jingyu held Lulu's left arm firmly pulling her close to whisper something in her ear.

"Well you should have thought about saying that to the person you played with...."Lulu's eyes grew big feeling guilt eat her up and Jingyu side glanced looking at Wei Zhou who was watching everything from the crowd.

"You don't want all of this people to know how much you stooped so low just to get me back right ohhh and especially your actually broke right." The color in Lulu's eyes became dull gray like she lost her soul. Jingyu pried Lulu's limp hand off of his legs then he walked away. Leaving A souless Lulu sitting on the floor lossing the only man that can ever love her.

Jingyu looked up seeing Wei Zhou standing still in the crowd of people. He slowly approached him and the crowd was giving way. When he was finally faced to face with Wei Zhou Jingyu cracked a small smile. In all there lives this was a time that they realize they don't need words to communicate anymore. Just by staring at each others eye they now what they want to really say.

They both left the hallway side by side not paying attention to the people around them. They calmly left the school leaving a massive gossip for students and teachers would talk about for months.

Jingyu looked at Wei Zhou again smilling at him calmly enjoying the peaceful silence. As they where walking Wei Zhou was the first one to break the silence.

"Where are we going?" Wei Zhou asked still following Jingyu who was absent mindedly walking straight for the park. Jingyu didn't need to answer that question because Wei Zhou saw the park sign already. Jingyu immediately sat down at the first bench he saw and Wei Zhou followed his action.

"Well that ruined are day...."Jingyu sighed looking at the blue sky above them thinking it was so beautiful and yet their day wasn't. Wei Zhou looked straight ahead looking at the couple arguing at the front gate of the park then he also sighed.

"Why did it happen now...?" Jingyu groaned massaging his eyebrows and closing his eyes for a few seconds.
Wei Zhou then finally said the question that was hunting him for days.

"What happened between you and Lulu...?" Jingyu's eyes opened and looked straight at Wei Zhou's eyes that was clearly looking ready for any shocking thing he may say. Jingyu can never hide what happened and besides Wei Zhou was apart of it so he had no choice but to tell him.

"Wait......I....I...." Lulu was frozen on the spot quivering with fear with her new pair of red shoes.

"Is this true..."Jingyu stood frozen at the door frame looking at both Lulu and Taehyun. All his will power drained before his body and everything came crashing down. No one spoke but in Jingyu's mind they don't need to explain anything farther.

I beat up Wei Zhou...

Hi didn't do anything wrong....

It was my fault....

I'm the asshole....

I did that to him....

It's all my fault....

It was dead silent in the room no one made any decision to changed that. Jingyu was staring at the floor recalling every brutal hit and heart breaking words he yelled at Wei Zhou. Taehyun was not moving fearing if Jingyu laid his eyes on him it was his very last day to live. But Lulu had other plans so she stepped closer to where Jingyu was.

"Well he did deserve what you gave him" She didn't think Jingyu was really mad at her seeing he wasn't lashing out yet so she had her guts back facing Jingyu. Lulu was fullish thinking Jingyu would easily forgive her and laugh it off like nothing happened.

Jingyu snapped out of his trance finally looking at Lulu with balazing eyes of hate and anger. He could only see red nothing can stop him for what he was about to do but then an image flash before his eyes.

The image of Wei Zhou beaten up looking at him with so much sorrow and pain. The color of red vanished and the feeling of regret crawled up his whole body. His mind was thinking of only one thing right now. It's saying to find Wei Zhou and do everything to fix what he has done and if it doesn't work give his life if he has to. He was about to leave but then a hand stopped him.

"Where are you going!" Jingyu was done holing back his anger so he quickly face Lulu. She stared at her and her hand on his arm.

"Let go..." In a deep fearsome voice Jingyu stated slowly showing he was very serious. Lulu wanted to shrink in fear but then she thought Jingyu would leave her forever of she chickened out.

"Why do you even care about that asshole he doesn't need you.... why bother." If Jingyu's anger was a row of light bulbs it would already be blowing up like fireworks.

"YOU HAVE THE FUCKING NERVE TO INSULT HIM WHEN YOU FUCKING PLAYED HIM!" Jingyu lost it seeing everything looking red and his blood was pumping with anger and adrenaline. He forgot what he saw and no one can prepare him for what will happen next.

" I DID PLAY HIM SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO HIT ME COME ON DO IT." Lulu was very foolish picking up a fight with a person who was ready to kill anyone insight but she doesn't seem to care feeling confident that Jingyu was going to calm down any moment now. Taehyun was long gone that both of them didn't even know. They where to busy sizing each other to even hear him leave.

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO HURT ME BECAUSE YOU LOVE ME." Lulu was overly confident that she doesn't see a beastly tiger about to charge at her with so much anger.

Jingyu was about to hit Lulu with his fist when he stopped mid air. The red color surrounding him subsided and a different person was infront of him. His mind was creating a small illusion that changed everything.

It was a Wei Zhou beat up bleeding and broken. He was just looking at Jingyu with so much disappointment and pain. Everything around him became silent and Lulu's screaming was blocked.

"YOU CAN'T LAST A DAY WITHOUT ME!" Lulu was done ranting about her relationship with Jingyu and was pretending she wasn't scared when Jingyu raised his fist. Actually she was even more sure Jingyu was still hers seeing Jingyu stopped and he was now putting his hand down.

"No your wrong so horriblely wrong." Jingyu looked down feeling all of his anger disappearing and was now replaced by guilt.

"You can't last a day without me." Jingyu finally looked up eyeing Lulu who flinched seeing Jingyu smirk.

"What the hell are talking about." Lulu was shaking seeing Jingyu approaching her slowly.

"Well it looks like you forgot who you are" When Jingyu was face to faced with Lulu he slowly leaned close to Lulu's ear then he whispered this short few words that made Lulu whimper in fear.

"Let me refresh your memories then."

"What your telling me Lulu is broke?" Wei Zhou immediately sat up straight when he heard Jingyu's next words.

"No not just broke she's dead ass broke." Jingyu made it clear telling him how much Lulu can't even afford food back then but Wei Zhou was even more confused.

"What's the difference?" Jingyu seeing Wei Zhou's reaction he also can't believe he had forgotten.

"She was a stripper when I met her." Jingyu gave his straight answer clearly dreading having to have Lulu as his girlfriend.

"Your kidding right?"Jingyu didn't get offended by this because at first he was also puzzled.

"No but I didn't know about it until I saw it with my on eyes." Jingyu looked away from Wei Zhou and he looked straight ahead fearing to look back at his past memories.

"So what happened next?" Jingyu snapped out of his trance and continued on with his story.

"Well You love me and you can't stop that." Lulu didn't back down even though her worst memories where flooding back to her.

"Why do you even care about him" Lulu was so confused and hurt but Jingyu didn't see any of it because in his mind Lulu was back to that stripper he once talked to.

"His just a peice of trash that needs to be taken care off." Lulu didn't even think what she was saying because everthing she was saying is just by jealousy.

"Just like you." Jingyu was over the fact that the girl infornt of him was someone he fell for a long time ago.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY I'M JUST TRASH TO YOU!" Lulu was hurt by those words but Jingyu was in more pain seeing that he lost his Lulu by money and power.

"No wait your not trash but your even worst." Jingyu didn't care that he was being harsh with Lulu anymore because in his eyes Lulu was long dead when she first planned her evil scheme.

"Was I trash when we made love for hours." Lulu's tears began to fall again not caring that she was showing her weakness to Jingyu.

"You know what I'm done." Jingyu was about to walk out feeling that he lost interest agruing with Lulu and he planned to find Wei Zhou.

"No!" Lulu breakdown for the first time in years holding on to Jingyu's hand trying to stop him even if she was weak.

"NO JINGYU DON'T GO!"

"I'M SORRY!"

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!....I love you." In this situation Jingyu would give in to Lulu but this time nothing can change Jingyu's mind.

"I didn't mean to do it."

"What?!" Jingyu immediately looked at Lulu feeling disgust and shame for how she was still acting like she didn't do anything.

"No it's because his stealing you away and I don't want to lose you I'm sorry."

"I was wrong I love You please Jingyu." Jingyu looked at the ceiling not wanting to look at the girl clinging to him pretending to be weak and innocent.

"Well it's to late because I'm done with you and your excuses." Jingyu removed Lulus hand harshly with so much disappointment and not an ounce of regret.

"What the hell those that mean." Lulu spat back getting her usual attitude back. He eyes were blood shot but Jingyu never once cared that she was crying.

"Well if you ask I will tell you clearly what I mean." Jingyu stood up straight looking Lulu in the eye with a serious expression written on his face.

"I am breaking up with you and that means your just a slutty whore that I once thought to be someone that I can truly love." Lulu was both shocked and hurt but what's worse is she finally realized that there's no turning back from this.

"Jingyu I...."

"Save it....to the next guy you want to fool around." Jingyu left running out the room having his judgement clouded just by one thought. Leaving Lulu by herself broken and empty with no one to love.

"Well that was about it then I came looking for you and you know the rest." Jingyu faced Wei Zhou waiting for his reaction. Then a mixture of doubt and disgust crossed his face.

"Wait you said you love her?" Wei Zhou faced Jingyu looking very confused.

"Yeah I did long long a very long time ago." Jingyu knew this question would one day be asked by someone but never did he thought Wei Zhou would be the first to say it.

"And that's because?" Wei Zhou asked in a very sneaky way trying to know the whole story.

"Well long story short she was tough and she doesn't back down and I like that type of girls." Jingyu noticed Wei Zhou's plan so he just simply made that short reply. Jingyu doesn't like looking back at his past with Lulu and he really doesn't like to think about the anything from his past.

Wei zhou just nodded in reply letting the topic drop. Then suddenly it became quite no one talked. The mood around them changed. They didn't talk to each other because they don't know what to talk about.

Minutes passed by and they just sat there admiring the park. Then a couple suddenly passed by and Jingyu overheard their conversation. He thought of a brilliant idea. He faced Wei Zhou who was staring intensely at the play ground like he was thinking about something important.

"Hey Wei Zhou." Jingyu was the first to break the silence seeing he was planning something big.

"What?" Wei Zhou replied half heartedly still looking at the the play ground.

"Are you planning to do anything today?" Jingyu asked wishing and hoping the answer was a no and not a yes.

"Well I was actually planning to go to school but someone ruined that one." Wei Zhou tried to joke about what happened but it came out as if he was annoyed for what happened.

"Aaahhh yeah well you heard my story." Jingyu scratch his head still feeling responsible for what happened. He also heard the tone of Wei Zhou's voice thinking he was clearly annoyed.

"No....I have nothing to do today" Wei Zhou faced Jingyu for a second to clear things up. Showing he was not annoyed of angry at him for what happened

"Ok that's good" Jingyu smiled again seeing his plan was working. He actually had a plan to spent time with Wei Zhou after school but that was ruined. But know they had time seeing that they skipped school Jingyu thought it was the best time to ask him.

"Lets go on a date"

"What?!" Jingyu was still smiling and Wei Zhou was slowly turning red. Jingyu only hoped Wei Zhou would like his idea.

Important

Jingyu so sweet yet so brutal but hey that's why you like this story hahaha. Tell me why you like this story? Ooohh and I had to rewrite this chapter because I didn't save the last part and It was like half of what I made 😣😭. But now it's finish also comment and ask me anything you want 😁

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

126K 6.7K 48
An Yizhan fan-fiction [COMPLETED] . . Yibo×Zhan. This might be a cliche story. HOPE YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT ❤️ ✨♥️🐢 ( This is my first ever story. An...
35K 1.5K 34
𝙃𝙖𝙣 𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰...
82.3K 2.6K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
5.2K 354 34
This is a story about the love of two boys (Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo) in a country that is against homosexuality. They love each other since young but...