In the Darkness there's Light...

By VampireNatural

You just moved back to mystic falls. You knew some of the secrets about Mystic Falls. You had a few friends b... More

Chapter1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 & 15 things about me.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Aurhors Note. Sorry not an update
Chapter 31 & News about the title.
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an Update...yet.
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Authors note

Chapter 3

7.8K 218 5
By VampireNatural

I knew Stefan would find me. I kept running though. I quickly put my shoes on and kept running. I made it the old bridge that Elena's parents died one. I stopped and stood there. I was looking down at the water. I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I stiffened up a little.

"Hello Stefan." He turned me around.

I closed my eyes because I didn't want to face him after what I confessed to him. I just stood there with my eyes shut. I most likely looked like an idiot. I soon felt his lips crash into mine. I opened my eyes from shock but I soon started kissing him back. He pulled back.

"I love you too (y/n)." He looked me straight in the eyes. "I always have even before you moved away."

I smiled. He pulled me into a hug. I knew he wouldn't compel me to forget anything. Plus he can't Vervain. I hugged back.

"I'm sorry. That I ran out. I was scared. I thought you always only thought me as your sister."

I pulled from the hug. He looked down on me. He shook his head and smiled. I laughed and we started walking back to the house. I could always fee when he was staring at me. I honestly think it was cute.

"You know that. We will get Elena back right. I'm not gonna let her keep her emotions off for much longer."

He nodded. "Yeah , but we need a way to figure out how to turn them back one without hurting her too bad."

I nodded. I was gonna talk with Damon about a plan. That I already have in my head. Stefan wouldn't agree to it  though, but Damon just might. Even if it does risk my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.5K 33
She was the angel in his nightmare, the angelic face of Klaus' one true love, ripped away from him countless of times. Now he is back in Mystic Falls...
6K 25 69
Erica lillys moves to mystic falls after her parents deaths shes hoping for a fresh start to a normal life but what she dosent know to brothers have...
430K 7K 28
After dealing with the tomb vampires in Mystic Falls, Ally and all of her friends finally feel things can go back to normal. But when Katherine retur...
148K 4.2K 41
After Damon and Bonnie's death, Caroline went after the emotionless Stefan to help him get his humanity back. She finds him in the very specific C...