Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

Par AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... Plus

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Prisoner-Chapter 26

4.2K 155 123
Par AFT3RH0UR5

It hurts...

Izayan

My mind went blank. My eyes gaze off somewhere and I pain no attention to Scar yelling out my name...

"Izayan! Earth to Izayan! Helloooo"

She waves her hand in front of me but I ignored it. Her question kept repeating in my mind. I don't know how to respond in anyway and I didn't even know the answer myself...I'm just...confused...

"Do you like...y/n?"

Suddenly I feel something wet pouring down neck towards my spine. I feel a chill go up my back and I shake my head, snapping out of deep thought. I then realized I was dram he'd in water...

"Yo, you alright? I lost you..."

I look in front of me to see scar with a worried looked. I blink my eyes a couple of times to make sure I'm back to reality and I respond quickly...

"O-oh ya I'm alright, I just zoned out and I was in deep thought"

"Ya you acted pretty weird when I...asked you that question"

"Let's just forget out it, I'd rather not say anything about myself"

"That's alright I understand"

I sigh and head towards the mat, ready to fight. Scar follows me and we give each other some space between us. I take my stance and so does she and as we were about to begin, I hear the door bust open.

We both face where the direction came from and see a solider running into the room, stopping in front of us. He was panting heavily trying to speak...

"Woah woah calm down, first just take a deep breath, what's going on"

"Izayan is it something major?"

"I don't know that's why I need to know from him"

I look down to see he finally calmed himself and he straightens himself up, trying to speak quickly...

"Sarge needs all soldiers to round up at base. One of our guys spotted y/n in some sort of flying object heading north, our guys are following her as we speak"

My eyes widen with shocked but relief and I quickly run to the shelf, grabbing my gun and combat knife. I throw the towel to the ground and signal Scar to follow. We all ran out of the room and towards base.

I was out of control and I didn't stop running until we finally reached the base. Scar was still behind me but I didn't care and I pushed the huge double doors open, walking through a crowd our Army shoulders.

They looked at me surprised but I ignore there reactions, I headed straight to another room to spot my father standing in front of a huge screen showing a hover craft flying across sea...

"Report!!"

A man typing on a computer below the huge screen turned around to face me. Scar came rushing in stopping by my father...

"We spotted y/n l/n over the Pacific Ocean heading north towards Washington. We also spotted another figure with her airborn"

"Where are they right now"

He turns back to his desk and picks up a radio...

"This is C.M requesting your progress"

...

"I read you C.M, we are right behind them, coming in over Washingtion. We are turning right heading straight towards...The White House"

I look at the man who was talking to the radio confused. He looks at me and shrugs as I look over to my father to see him walking out of the room...

"Where ya going?"

"I will send our soldiers out to head towards Washington and rescue...the girl"

I open my mouth to say something but...

"Mayday! Mayday! We've been hit- jets firin- hostiles in per-"

Quickly I run up to the radio and snatch it with my hand I held it to my mouth and didn't realize how angry or scared I was...

"This is Corpral Colbolt! What the hell is going on!"

"We've bee-machine guns are firing at u- were heading straight in the w- I repea- we-going do-..."

"P1 what happened with y/n! Respond!"

"Sir...we've lost contact with P1 and P2"

I was angrier than I expected and I threw the radio towards a wall, smashed in pieces. I growl under my breath and look up at the large screen to see light blinking on there which represented the aircraft I was contacting...disappeared...

"Shit!!"

"Izayan what's going-"

"God damn it!"

I slam by fist on the desk and see the man jump with fright. I feel my head throbbing with rage and regret. I turn around to see Scar taking a couple steps back and I walked forward, stomping my feet.

"Izayan are you al-"

I walk out of the room and stop in front of the door, scanning the control room right in front of me and  people looking at me surprised or shocked. I take in a deep breath and began...

"I need a team to come with me! I have amiss ion and those who don't step out, I will choose you myself! We have lost two men and it is our job to get them back!"

The crowd gasped but I continued talking ignoring there reaction...

"You all have now new orders to follow this unidentifiable object that is airborn and retreive a woman back! Your new mission is to rescue our guys and the woman as well!...Those who object can walk out of this room now!... If you want to be granted severe punishment afterwards!..."

There was a long pause and I scan the room to see no one moving an inch from where they  were standing. Inside I was relieved no one left but still worried that there is a chance that we can also fail this mission as well. So I hope this doesn't come to that...

"...Lets begin..."

And just like that everyone got to there post and began what they were instructed to do. I leave the room and enter another one, meeting up with my team and some other people. To my left I see a table of equipment already set out for me and I quickly suit up.

"Alright boys...our top priority is to rescue a hostaged woman. First we will enter this chopper and go airborn, heading straight towards Washington. We will retreieve her and come straight back...is that clear"

"Sir yes sir!!"

"Are ya'll ready!"

"Sir yes sir!!"

"Let's roll out!!"

"Hoorah!!!"

I grab my gun and everyone exited out into the field. There we see a heliocoper already to take off. I motion for my team to get on and I make sure everyone I made it out. I walk inside but stop to hear a voice calling out my name...

"Izayan!...Izayan! Wait!"

I spun around to see Scar all geared up to battle, running towards me. I groan in complaint and ran off the copper, running straight for her...

"What is it Scar I'm in a bit of a hurry!"

"I'm coming with you!"

"No your not! This is a special mission not for you! Your not ready for this!"

"I'm going with you and your team!"

"This is an order Private Scar! You can not come on this mission!"

"Then try stopping me!"

With that's she walked right past me and I sigh in defeat but still angry with her for disobeying my order. I turn around and run inside the helicopter and sit on the far edges next to the door that was lifting up to close.

It finally shuts and everything goes black. There was a long silent pause and I feel the chopper moving and red lights turning on. I look around to see everyone prepping up their guns and suits...

This is war...

Y o u

"I think the boss will be very please to have new experiments to play with"

"Undyne let her go! She's not the one you want it's me!"

"Oh I know but I gotta take her with me because she's a witness and I can't go ruining bosses plans can I now"

"Ya cold blooded fishy bastard!"

"Calm down Asriel I have strict orders to not hurt you but if you keep acting up then it will be nessasary"

I hear the voices continue and I feel the side of my body pressing against cold metal. I open my eyes but the only thing I see is darkness, I feel something wrapped around my head and I knew it was a blindfold.

I try moving my self but my ankles and wrists were tied together making it difficult for me to move. I can hear a humming of a machine and the area around me was moving. 

I can feel myself moving around as well but not willingly. I lift my head a bit but a stinking pain hit the side of my head. I groan and hiss in pain while I hear voices.

"Oi get away from her ya scaly bitch!"

"Watch it punk!"

"Undyne I'm serious just let her go!"

I hear footsteps approaching me and I move around panicking that I might be hurt...

"Well look whose up! Had a nice sleep girly?"

I look around but my vision was being blocked by the blind fold and I couldn't see anything. I then feel an agonizing pain pressing against my side and pushing me down harder toward the floor.

I scream in pain as I feel the weight getting heavier and heavier...

"Stop it! Your hurting her!"

"Ya listen to the guy and let her go mate"

"Well no shit Sherlock, I'm doing it on purpose so I know I'm hurting her"

The weight was then lifted and I was able to breath a bit more. I gasp for air and take in even breaths not wanting to look weak or useless. I heard a wicked laugh and footsteps fading away from me.

"Welp, were almost there so just a bit longer alright! The boss is gonna be very please with what I brought"

"Go fuck yourself in hell ya fuckin' prick"

"Shut it!"

I hear a footsteps again and right after that I here Asriel screaming but mostly hissing in pain...

"Shit!"

"Got anything to say now?"

"Ya...is that all ya got bitch?"

"Why you little..."

I then hear him getting a beating from the woman. I presume it's a woman because of her voice. I finally then hear something crack. Asriel screams in pain and my anxiety only got worse. I was panicking way to much and my heart was racing to face...

"Oh-oh come on you've got to be kidding me. These fuckin' human don't know when to give up do they!"

I was confused and I hear running footstep past me. I try loosening the blindfold around my head but instead I feel the floor beneath me vibrate. Then there was a swerving motion and my body was sliding across the ground...

"Shit! G catch her!"

"She's heading right towards me so I don't think I need to reach for her!"

"Hey Flow! Do me a favor and get rid of those fuckers right behind me would ya?"

I hear a voice but it was more in a static response and I think is was through a walkie talkie...

"Well arent'cha you nice"

"Just do it you damn yellow shit!"

"Alright I'm heading in"

I feel the swerving again and I was sliding across the floor faster this time...

"Alright hear she comes!"

I then feel my body hitting something soft but hard. I was still tied so I was in an uncomfortable position and my side was pressing against something warm. I hear a sigh and I feel my blindfold being removed.

"Alright just one more....there"

The blindfold fell down to my neck and the sudden brightness hit my eyes. I squint with pain but my vision was clearing up now. I look around to see I'm in some sort of plane I think. I look ahead to see the back of a woman who had red long hair and blue skin...

She wore some leather jacket and black jeans with gold chains hanging off the sides. I turn my head to see G right behind me and my head was right on his arm. His clothes were ripped and his eye socket was glowing a bright yellow.

I was scared and look further next to him to see Asriel in the same condition. But, his head was bleeding very much and I can still see the blood moving down slowly...

"G! Asriel!"

"Calm down we don't want to catch Undyne's attention again and she'll start beating us again"

"Are ya alright y/n? Jesus Christ ya got a nasty gash on your fuckin' arm!"

I look at him confused and look down at me arm to see a huge deep bloody cut from my shoulder down to my elbow. My eyes widen with shock and my breathing was starting to increase faster again...

"Hey hey hey calm down its alright. Your not dying...its just...a wound but not that bad"

"Bad! BAD?! My arm is almost cut in half and the blood is still dripping!"

"Hey you back there! Shut up so I can concentrate!"

I close my mouth and I stop talking. I lean in closer to G and I feel I his chest rising. I look at him confused but he finally lets out a heavy sigh. I lean back on his arm but there was a sudden jolt from the plane making my body fly up a little and land on his body.

My body was right on top of his and I try wiggling off but it was too difficult because I was still tied. I look up to notice G's hand were tired to a rail and was wasn't about to move. I look at him to see an annoyed look plastered across his face...

"Get off of me"

"I can't, my arms and legs are tied so I can't really move"

"Great"

"Flow what the hold up!"

I look back at the lady which is also known as Undyne and see her holding up the walkie talkie towards her face will steering the plane...

"Gimme a sec, I gotta make sure I can hit them with one shot so I don't gotta go through the trouble in tryin' to hit them over and over"

"Hurry up were almost to our place and if they find out he'll tell there human friends where we are"

"Well littl' ol' me is all you got so shut up and wait"

"Ya little dick"

"You want me to shoot them down of what"

"Ya just hurry!!"

I look back at G and rest my head on his chest. Is was moving slowly up and down a don it was quite soothing as well despite the situation I'm in so I need to calm down before my anxiety gets even worse.

"Got 'em!"

"Alright thanks flow, I'm coming in for landing"

"I read ya"

I then feel the plane diving down and my body rolled off of G and towards Undyne. I try stoping myself but I had no control. I look back and before I knew it a pipe was in my way and in the direction of my face.

"Y/n!"

The pipe then hit my head and my body crashed against Undyne's legs, making her fall on her ass and next to me. My vision was blurring up and I see her stand up...

"Fuck off already!!"

She then raises her foot and clicks my head...

Darkness consumes me...

Hey I want to ask a question. Should I start another book but it won't be a story actually. It will be an art book to show my art to you guys and I was wondering if I should make an art book and show my work to you guys. Tell me in the comments and I'll write the next chapter soon...BAI BAI!! HAVE A GREAT DAY MY LITTLE READER-CHANS!!! <3 <3

-AFT3RH0UR5

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.8K 146 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...
109K 3.2K 21
We saved each other. I saved him on the verge of dying, while... he saved me from loneliness. When I met him, I finally found my meaning, I found my...
3.3K 475 14
Based on how chaotic your life is, you can't say you're shocked to see how your day turned out to be. You barely remember how you ended up in this da...
9.3K 465 13
A girl who lost her sister she didn't even know she had. Now she seeks revenge. But something isn't right. Somethings coming. Something big. Now the...