Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25

4.2K 150 281
By AFT3RH0UR5

Izayan

I was then thrown to the ground the wind was knocked out of me. I groan in pain but look up to see Scar offering me her hand. I smirk and grab it but instead of lifting myself up, I pulled her down.

She fell on top of me but I pushed her off and pinned her down to the ground with my knee. I scoff and let go of her, brushing my clothes off...

"Eric was right....you really are something"

"Yeah well this just didn't happen last night, I had to train you know"

"And I get that so that's why I'm teaching you more and more techniques"

"Fair enough...can you lend me a hand"

"I don't know can I trust you"

She gives me a bored look and I sigh, offering my hand to her. She grabs it with acception and I lift her off the ground  and onto her feet. She takes in a deep breath and quickly lets it out.

I chuckled under my breath and shake my head, taking off my gloves and putting them on the shelf. I put a towel around my shoulder and grab a water bottle.

"What's so funny sir"

"Nah it's nothing...you...never mind"

"It's alright if you don't want to tell me, I can be a bit pushy"

"No no no it's not that, it's just....you sort of remind me of someone"

"Oh....umm"

"Sorry if I offended you in anyway I didn't mean to"

"Oh no you didn't, I was just thinking of who that person might be..."

"Who?"

"Well I don't know...I don't want to upset you in anyway but Eric told me a lot about her and...is it...Y/n?"

I hold my breath and sigh deeply, opening my water bottle and gulping it down. I sigh again and pull my hair back with my hand, looking up at the ceiling.

I look back down at Scar and notice she was very still. I guess she thought she must have offended me so I quickly respond...

"Ya...it's her"

"So...I heard she was...taken by monsters...is that true?"

"Ya...she saved my sister from a car and she took her own life instead. I barely even knew her now that I think about it"

"What happened?"

"Umm...well...We were exiting the mall and we were crossing the crosswalk and...a car came rushing in towards my sister. I ran in to save her but y/n pushed me back and she ran after my sis. She jumped in for her and covered her body around her and....the rest...I really don't want to talk about..."

"It's alright"

"But I can tell you that when we arrived at the hospital she went straight in to surgery. 10 minutes after that, some monsters broke into the hospital and took her. It's like they teleported right in front of me and I couldn't do anything about it"

"It's okay you don't have to tell me anything else, I understand what your going through"

"Yea...thanks"

I throw the towel on the shelf and put my leather gloves back on. I wrap the Velcrow back on and place the water bottle on the shelf as well. I look back at Scar to see her doing the same.

"Can I ask one more question?"

"Sure go ahead"

"Do you love...y/n?"

...

Y o u

I fix my bed and exit out of my room, closing the door behind me and seeing Asriel sitting on the couch in the living room. He turns around and I see worry in his eyes but I didn't care because I was still mad about before. I send him a death glare and he quickly shifts around back towards the T.V.

I walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator, scanning it to see if there was anything to eat...

"This isn't your house you know so I think you should ask the people that own this house if you can go snoop in the fridge"

I turn around seeing Asriel standing up from the couch and looks at me, hands tucked in his pockets. I give him an annoyed glare and I go back to searching in the fridge...

"Well these PEOPLE force me to live here and I have no choice so I guess that makes me an owner of this house as well. Also, there not people...there some dumb Asshole monsters that I want to run away from but they won't let me"

I look back at him and raise one eyebrow while he looks at me irritated. I scoff under my breath and reach in the fridges to pull out a soda. I pop it open and behind drinking it down, not caring if Asriel was staring at me.

I finish it and throw it in the trash. I look back at him and cross my arms and walk past him, heading to my room. I open the door but stop to feel a hand on my shoulder. I sigh and turn around, Asriel facing me.

"If you want something from me your not getting it, I don't want to talk to you right now"

"Look...I'm sorry from before...I had to do it otherwise you could have left and G would have my ass about it"

"So your just worried about yourself that's all right"

"I'm sorry, really...I just didn't want you getting hurt again"

"Since when did you start caring for me. If your pitying me or if you have sympathy for me then stop. I don't need it from a goat freak, beating me around for his own entertainment"

He opens his mouth so say something but I stop him just in time...

"Just...don't talk to me alright. I already have to put up with your crap as it is"

I turn back around and enter my room, slamming it right behind me. I stand in front of my door for a good minute until I hear footsteps fading away. I drop to my knees and feel tears rolling down my face.

I feel my arms shaky and I stand back up, walking to my bed. I didn't want to be here, I want to be somewhere else than here. This was like torture, literally torture and I have to put up with this every single day from them...

"What the hell is happening to me....I feel so...alone"

I cradle myself in bed and fall onto my pillow. I hated this feeling and I just didn't want to deal with it anymore. Something was wrong with my mind and little by little I am only growing weaker and weaker.

I was going crazy and I can't control my emotions anymore. Everything I see Asriel and G's face, I just want to slap them and tell them how much pain and misery they left so me to deal with. How my life went from normal to a complete crisis.

I calm myself down and close my eyes, drifting into a deep, soothing sleep...

>>Timeskip<<

I wake up to a sudden noise heard from the other side of my door. I jolt up from bed and look around my room, searching for my alarm clock...

2:45 am

"2:45 am?! Who the hell is so damn loud at this damn time!"

I rub my eyes, jumping out of my bed and looking out my window, showing a bright full moon reflecting on water and shining into my room floor. I guess I was on an island, somewhere in the ocean but I don't know where.

I shrug it off and walk to my door, opening it and exiting out to see and empty dark living room. I felt a chill go down my spine and something about this didn't feel right. I scan the living room to see if anything was out of the ordinary but I spotted nothing.

Except for the fact that I'm living with monsters then I guess that is very out of the ordinary. I shrug it of and close my door, walking back to my bed...

"Could have sworn I he-"

It happened again, the noise came from the other side of my door. Slowly, I walk over and turn the knob gently, peeking my head through the open crack the door had revealed. I look to my left and then to my right.

There was nothing going on now. My heart began to race and I feel my palms getting sweaty. Again, I slowly close the door and suddenly...I hear the bang again. As if someone or something was hitting an object.

"What the hell is that noise?"

I step out of my room and back into the living room. I scan the room once more but nothing was happening, nothing was moving. Instead, I stand there and wait for the noise to happen...

2 minutes past...

I keep my ears open and my patience was running the moment I turn around I hear the noise again and this time another noise happened. Over and over it continued and it started freaking me out.

I then here grunts, groans and banging. Immediately my mind went blank. The though of something having it when I was around at 2 in the damn morning was just...wrong.

I listen closer, while my body cringes at the noise but then I notice something else. I hear punching again something soft I'm guessing. Still the grunts and groans and my mind was curious.

I follow the sound and slowly take ever step I told gently. Then, I stop in front of a door. Everything was to dark to make out who's or what room it was but I was going to find out what the noise was.

It was way to late and I can't get a wink of sleep. Carefully, I reach my hand towards the knob and I open the door slowly, surprised that it was unlocked. I peek my head into the room to see a T.V screen on, brightening the whole room.

My eyes widen when I see G, but he doesn't know that I'm here. I was in his room and his blankets were thrown to the ground. I look at him again to see him hitting...a punching bag?

I raise an eyebrow confused but also notice he had something on his head, wrapping around to his ear holes, covering them completely (I'm saying ear hole instead of ear because he's a skeleton not a human)

I open the door even wider and take one step into the room. There, I take a closer look at whatever's on his head and finally realized he had headphones. I looked at one side to see that they were black Beats.

I look at his back to see his spine and ribs exposed in the light. He was completely shirtless and for a skeleton, he did looks quite attractive. No no no...I shake my head in dismay and look further down to see him wearing baggy jeans, wearing a belt with it.

He also still wore his leather black boots and I look back up to see him pacing back and forth panting. Quickly, I close the door, not to hard, and hide in the shadows. I made sure he didn't see me because I knew I blended in very well with what I was wearing.

He takes off his Beats and sat on his bed, leaning forward, head down. The roo, was still really dark so I couldn't really see him until I he stand up and wakes over towards me. My eyes widen with fear until he stop and turns a light switch on, right across and his back facing me.

I held my breath and luckily he turns back quickly, that he didn't see me. I peeks over a cabinet and he turns off the T.V and the only thing I can hear is music coming from his headphones...

"Yet I always have to put up with this kind of shit"

I look at him confused and surprised to see him talking to himself...

"Now I gotta another girl I have to take care of and now that I got that damn collar on her there no going back. I really to move on and get through my past..."

"What is he talking about?"

"So tell me something...should I really just get rid of Y/n and kill myself so I can be with you"

I gasp in borrow and without thinking I lean in to far, seeing that I had pushed something over the cabinet and dropping to the ground with a loud thud. My stomach tighten and I held my breath.

I look up quickly to see G standing up from his bed looking at me, shocked that I was in his room...

"Oh no..."

"What the FUCK are ya goin' here!"

"Uhh...crap crap crap!"

"I asked you a question...What.Are.You.Doing.Here!"

"I-I-I think I shoudld go...Im sorry for coming in without your permission"

Quickly, I sing the door open and run out into the living room and towards my room. I hear his footsteps right behind me and I try opening my door. I look down at the knob to see it surrounded by a yellow aura.

I try pulling it and I try pushing the door open but nothing worked. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I was spun around. My eyes widen with fear as I see G's face nearing towards mine, he was too close, I feel my knees weakening and my heart was racing to fast...

"I-I-I-I-"

"YOU....are gonna tell me what you heard back there and explain to me why you were in MY room"

"I-I didn't mean to barge in I was just curious what the banging came from and I followed it to your room...I was just-"

"You snuck in my room and you've been standin' there for God know how long and stalking me behind my back. So I'll ask again...why were you in my room"

"I already told you, there was a noise and I followed it to your room. I was just curios that's a-"

"The only thing you'll be curious about is if you'll live or die right now if you don't tell me what you heard"

My breath quickens and I see one of his eye sockets a bright yellow. My head began to feel light and I tried my best trying to stay standing. I open my mouth but hear a door open.

I look behind G to see Asriel coming out of his room, yawning and walks over to the kitchen. He turns on the light and I see G's eye socket glowing a bit lower than before. I heard the fridge door close.

I hold my breath, hoping that he will notice any second. I look back at Asriel to see him drinking a carton of juice and looked in our direction. I see his eyes widen with shock and he starts choking on what he was drinking.

He puts the carton on the counter and walk towards us...

"Uhh...G what in gods name are you doin' with y/n"

"Go back to bed Az, this is none of your business"

I see him crossing his arms and cocking his hips. He curls his lips and batons tapping his foot...

"Well it is my business if it's in my house and I need to know what's goin' on so spit it out"

"This goes not concern you so just go back to your room and hop its your damn bed. I just need to talk to my DOG for a minute"

I look at Asriel to see him now staring at me. I shake my head quickly, trying to tell him not to go and help me. I was scared and I didn't want to get hurt anymore. I feel a tear coming from my eye and my vision blurred with watery tears.

Thankfully he notices and walks up to G, pulling him back by the shoulder and they stand there facing each other...

"Alright G....what the hell is goin' on and I ain't gonna move until I get an explanation from you"

"Az just back the fuck off already stop getting on my case! I don't need you cramming in my space!"

G pushes Az back and I see an irritated glare plaster across his face. I knew where this was going and I needed to get out of here now. I look down at my door knob to still see the yellow aura surrounding it.

I look to see yellow flames coming from G's boney hands. His eye socket began to turn a bright yellow as well and I look over at Asriel to notice black flames coming from his hands but a faded rainbow trailing off...

But...something out of the counter of my eye flashed. I turn my head to see the flashing continue from the huge window in the living room...

"G I'm serious let's not start this now, it's early in the morning and monsters are asleep and I-"

"You know what Az I'm tired of you always checking of every little thing I do. Im mostly tired of you trying to act all nice when I know deep down you want to start this now so let's go!"

"G I'm not trying to pretend to be anything I just don't want t-"

"Ummm...guys?"

"What!!"

The flashing light came closer, only brightening the room. We all look over to the window and just in seconds, we hear glass shatter and the light came crashing into the living room.

"Shit!!"

I cover my eyes, the light to bright and I was then pushed to the ground, feeling a heavy weight on my body. I hit the back of my head on the ground and my vision began to go fuzzy.

I move my head and around and see an object behind the light...some sort of plane and I see a figure jumping out. I hear a voice calling out my name and I knew right away who it was and they came running towards me, sliding on the ground.

"Y/n! Y/N! OI!... Y/n are you awake!"

There was something heavy on my chest and it was to hard to breath. My ribs were starting to cracking and I almost scream in pain. I rest my head back and I take steady breaths.

"Y/N! Oi, G help me out!"

"C....ca.."

"What's that? Come on keep talking to me, I have to know that your still alive"

"Can't.....breath..."

"If you don't want a spear through your chest then I suggest you step away from her...NOW!"

...

Ok um....I'm out of ideas and I just need some so come on guys,,,shoot me some thought, ANYTHING...I really need it and I running out of ideas and I'm just...Blah...(Dead)...........
-AFT3RH0UR5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 596 20
After falling into the underground, Toriel nurses you back to health and takes you in as her own. Six months later, during your first outing into the...
4.1K 90 31
Echotale Story between a bad boy and a girl that wants to just change the world. The world as it was, was already a living hell. Frisk just wanted so...
979 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...
9K 328 20
You are a young teenage girl the age of (Y/A) in the middle of war. One day while looking for supplies with your younger sister and friends/group the...