JADE

By that___girl___

HIGHEST RANKING: #4 in Abuse #7 in Undiscovered I fell in love with my husband in high school. He was the b... More

Must read!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
The Quiet
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 22

11.7K 335 69
By that___girl___

Chapter 22
February 29, 2024

My fingers curled around Braxton's hand as I felt another contraction. My eyes wandered to the clock and it read 11:47 pm. I smiled, the day was almost over. But the smile disappeared when the baby kicked really hard.

"Fuck!" I swore, grabbing my stomach. Braxton smiled and rubbed my belly gently.

"Jade, you are going to need to start pushing. This baby needs to get out." The doctor ordered.

"No! It's almost 12, please. My baby can't be born on this day." I begged him, but he shook his head.

"We can't wait any longer or something bad could happen to your child."

"Start pushing, god dammit!" Braxton yelled at me. I was in so much pain, tears started pouring out of my hazel eyes. I began sobbing into my hands, not knowing what to do. My hands were pulled away with force.

"Are you going to kill our child from your own stubbornness?!" Braxton snapped at me again. I shook my head. My fragile hand was still in his iron tight grip, a bruise was already forming.

"Get out," I whispered. He stared at me, his expression dropped tremendously. "What?" He breathed out.

"I said get out!" I yelled, making my pain level to rise. "If you want to order me around and make me feel bad, you can leave!"

"Baby, please, I'm sorry-" he started. I held my hand up to his face. Braxton frowned and turned around.

Another contraction hit me, causing me to scream. Braxton ran back over to me, holding my hand with care. He kept his mouth shut, for the most part.

"I wasn't going to leave anyway. I was just going to sit on the couch." And he pointed the couch near the door. I hit his arm with all of my might. He grabbed his now injured arm, "hurtful!"

*

My possessive husband snatched the cold wet towel away from the male nurse, who was going to wipe away the sweat from my face. He patted my face with the towel, making my face cool down. I smiled from the coldness. The doctor walked over with our son, who was wrapped in a light blue blanket.

"Mr. and Mrs. Russo I present your son, Tyler Spencer Russo." He handed me our son. The little boy's eyes were still closed, I gently rubbed his soft chubby cheek. His eyes snapped open, he had my hazel eyes. He opened his mouth and smiled at me, showing me his pink gums.

Braxton ran his fingers over the little pieces of brown hair that sat on Tyler's head.

"He looks like you," Braxton commented.

"I know, I love it." I smiled at our son. "I love him."

"I love him too," he kissed my cheek. "You did good babe."

"Oh my god! He has the same birthday as Justin Bieber!" I gasped. Braxton rolled his eyes at me, he didn't like Justin Bieber at all. "You know, one of these days, your eyes are going to roll into the back of your head. And stay there."

He playfully glared at me. The door to the room opened, Dawson and Ashton walked in. The little boy jumped onto the bed, getting close to Tyler. He grabbed his little brother's hand and just played with it. He started comparing the size of their hands which made Tyler let out a small giggle.

"I wanna hold him!" Ashton clapped his hands and held his arms out. I placed the baby in his arms, he took a seat on the long white couch. Dawson sat next to him and continued to play with his little brother.

Once the bed was empty, Braxton climbed in. He tangled our legs together and placed his head on my heart. "Let's get some sleep," he mumbled.

"Don't you want to hold him?" I asked. "I'm going to let everyone hold him first. I'm gonna be with him for a while," he answered.

I heard my sons giggles before I fell asleep.

Tyler Spencer Russo born on March 1st at 12:34 am.
(So Tyler's name was originally Anthony so if you see that name it just means Anthony. I'm going back and changing the name. So if I miss on please tell me. Thank you!)
*

"Go get her parents! I don't care if you have to drag them," I heard Braxton yell. I stirred a little bit before opening my eyes fully. He was on the phone and was pacing around the room. Tyler was sleeping in a little holder that the hospital provided.

I moved closer to him and picked him out of the holder, holding him close to my body. The little infant has a small smile playing on his lips as he slept. "They need to see Tyler!" He yelled. Our baby opened his eyes almost instantly and started crying. Braxton spun around, his expression was hard and angry.

"Fuck, Edward! Just talk to them!" He exclaimed and hung up the phone. He covered his face with his hands, calming himself down. "I'm sorry, Jade. I didn't mean to wake up Tyler."

"It's fine," I said as Tyler stopped crying. He stayed quiet and smiled at me, showing me his gums. "Do you want to hold him?" I asked Braxton. He walked over and held his arms out, he seemed nervous. I placed him in Braxton's arms and he laid on the bed with me.

"The doctor says you guys can come home tomorrow."

"Good, I want to eat a cheeseburger when we get home," I stated, licking my lips as I thought about food.

Tyler didn't look Braxton in the face, he kept his eyes trained on me. He closed his eyes and fell back to sleep.

The door swung open and Dawson ran in. "Mommy!" He jumped on the bed and snuggled in between Braxton and I. "Hi TT," he greeted, playing with his brother's feet.

We were having a wonderful family moment until Braxton's phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID, "fuck."

"Fuck," Dawson repeated. Braxton had the same shocked look as me.

"Do not say that word!" Braxton said sternly.

"No," Dawson said as he crossed his arms. Dawson was clearly getting on Braxton's last nerve.

"Grey, that is not a nice word. Do not repeat it, ever." I told him, giving him a hard look. He nodded and looked down. Braxton handed Tyler back to me and answered his phone. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

"Mommy, daddy doesn't like me." He stated. I looked at him confused.

"Why would you say that? Your father loves you,"

"He's mean."

"I'm mean too,"

"No, mommy, you aren't," Dawson assured me, giving me a hug from the side since I had his little brother in my arms.

"Your dad loves you a lot. If you behaved then we wouldn't be so hard on you." I informed him. As soon as I said that, the door slammed open again. I didn't look up because I knew it was my mother. Her noisy high heels made that pretty obvious.

"Jade! Ay, he's beautiful." She said as she stared at her grandson.

"Did dad come?" She nodded and pointed outside. "He's outside."

"Every time I see you, you whine like a little bitch! I'm sick of it!" I heard Braxton yell.

"I wouldn't say anything if you didn't get my daughter pregnant for the second time!" My father shouted back.

"Yes, I got her pregnant. I stuck my dick in her and knocked her up. Deal with it!"

My father gasped, "do not speak about my daughter like that! I don't give a fuck who you are, you have no right to say that." Why did the hospital walls have to be so thin?

"I'm her husband, not some punk teenager who knocked her up at 16! You should be grateful that I stuck around and didn't run away when things got hard. I stayed with her because I love her and my sons."

My mom played with Tyler as if nothing was wrong. Dawson just sat there, listening to his father and grandfather bicker. I sighed and readjusted myself on the bed. Their loud argument started to get quiet but loud again.

I laid back on the uncomfortable bed and closed my eyes, hoping they would stop. "Mommy, daddy is loud."

"So is your grandpa," I agreed. Braxton and my father walked into the room, looking angry. They stood on opposite sides of the bed and continued glaring at each other.

"So I had a child..." I trailed off, attempting to break the tension in the room. Everyone just stared at me.

Way to go you, idiot, I thought to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 505 24
Savannah goes on holiday with her boyfriend, Theo, and her friends. She thinks she loves Theo more than anything and Theo gives her the world. They'r...
18.5K 1.1K 19
#featured #216 in Romance #42 in ChikLit Faye rolled her eyes. "You're such a loser." "And you're so hot in that." She looked at him and found him st...
90.4K 698 6
So forbidden it's borderline illegal. It feels illegal in a town like this. It was just sex. Ridiculous, I hate you sex with the one guy in school I...
7.4K 315 10
Current Hiatus! The Final Book! At first, I thought that I married a man who didn't love me. I thought he only loved the idea of having a piece of ey...