Started With A Book: Fifty Sh...

By BelindaPeters-Waine

Original name: Sang Read's Fifty Shades Of Grey. Originally first seen on the C.L Stone FanFiction Forum. I w... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chaper Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo

Chapter Seventeen

15.4K 348 38
By BelindaPeters-Waine

~Gabriel~

I swallow as I watch Sang's fingers start unbuttoning her blouse. Fuck, she's so damn beautiful. Slowly, her pink lace bra comes into view followed by her silky smooth skin of her stomach. When she reaches the last button, she opens it and then lets it slide off her shoulder, dropping to the floor. My breathing is heavy and my dick is fucking solid in my pants at the beautiful view of her. Her small tiny hands go to the button of her shorts and she pops it open, pulling down the zipper and lets them fall to the floor. Her standing before me in her underwear is something I've seen many time before when I've dressed her, but this is different. This is so fucking different compare to those other times. She used to blush and try and hide away from me but now she's not doing that. She standing with so much damn confidence I wonder where the fuck it came from.

Oh yeah, sex suits Sang. If she's become this bold because of a book and having sex, making love with three of my brothers then I can't damn wait until she's got by us all. She's going to be a damn sex kitten.

When we arrived at my house, I started getting really nervous. When the objects of my order arrived late yesterday afternoon -thanks to quick delivery- I just knew that I had to get her into my fucking bed as soon as damn possible. Make sweet hot love to her. I was almost shitting my pants with damn fear when she was looking in the bag, but it turned out okay. Now she's standing before me in a lace bra and pantie set I got her when we last went shopping and she looks damn fucking sexy in it.

She steps over the duffle bag and makes her way towards me. She's biting that damn lip of hers and I get the urge to fucking bite it myself, but I stand and wait patiently. Letting her take the lead, even if it is hard. When she's standing in front of me, my hands automatically go to her waist, gripping it hard in my hand so I restrain myself from going further. She places her hands on my chest and slowly slides them up until they get to the top button on my shirt that's fastened. Slowly she starts unbuttoning it, like she did hers, her green eyes not wavering from mine.

When she's done, she unbelts my jeans and tugs my shirt from my jeans, then pushes it off my shoulders. I drop my hands from her waist so it can fall to the floor. She then wraps her hand around my neck and pulls my face down to hers. "I love you." She whispers so softly against my lips.

"I love you too." I tell her and then take her lips with my own. She tastes perfect. All Sang. Her flavor is addicting and it's hard to stop kissing her once you've started. There is just something about her gentle soft lips, the way she tastes. That damn mouth of hers is damn perfect. She's perfect all over. Her tongue tangles with mine, her hand diving into my hair, gripping it and pulling, but keeping me close at the same time. Her almost bare body is flush against mine, the lace of her bra rubbing softly against my bare chest causing me to moan low in my chest it feels so good.

I walk her backwards, almost tripping over the duffle in our path. Damn fucking thing, MOVE! I scream in my damn head. This needs to be perfect it will be damn perfect. We fall to the bed, me on top of Sang and I let go of her, bracing myself on my arms so she doesn't need to take my full weight. She giggles and I chuckle against her lips. "Oy, Trouble...tell me what you think. Can we play?" I ask, kissing her down her jaw and onto her neck ignoring the fading marks Luke gave her, the fucking asshole.

"Yeah, Meanie. We can play." She says against my ear. I can't help but fucking grin like Christmas damn morning. She wants to fucking play.

~Sang~

The grin on Gabriel's face could light up the Statue of Liberty it's so damn bright. It's perfect and I can't help but grin too. He kisses me down my jaw and my chest, kissing along the edge of my bra. I moan lightly at the contact. It's thrilling and exciting and I'm full of anticipation, waiting, wanting for what comes next. He hooks a finger in the cup and gently pulls it down, releasing my breasts. The cool air in the room causes my bud to go hard and poke out. Gabriel stars in wonder for a moment before his mouth closes over it. He's sucks and bites gently and I moan and thrive underneath him, bucking my hips, wanting more. The ache builds.

He moves off to the other breast and does the same. I know he's finding it hard to stay in control because of the grip he has on my hip, his thumb tangling with the material of my panties. "Meanie...Gabriel, please." I gasp out, bucking my hips again as he bites down on the tiny bud on my breast.

"Shh...we're going to play." He says. He gets up off the bed. He finishes unbutton his jeans and lets them fall to the floor. The orange and yellow boxes he's wearing are straining against his growing erection and I can't help but wonder if it's painful. I hope not. He digs around into the bed and sets a few items on the bedside table. He positions himself on the bed between my legs, his erection brushing against my inner thigh. He reaches for the bullet. "Can I tease you?"

"Depends on how much." I whisper, my voice full of desire, thick with lust. It's unusual hearing my voice sound like this. He chuckles evilly before messing with the bullet, turning it on, causing it to vibrate in his hand. He moves his hand and rests the trip of the bullet in between my eyebrows. It's vibrating gently, such an odd sensation, a little different to what my phone does. It has a sequence to the vibrations top. One second it vibrates quickly then vibrates with tiny pauses in between.

"As much as I want, yeah?" He slides the bullet down my nose, a tingling sensation left in its wake. I slowly nod my head as the bullet goes to my lip, tracing the outline of them. My eyes don't move from Gabriel's faces as his eyes watch where the bullet goes, taking in my reactions, my gasps, my little moans. The bullet travels down my chin, jaw and neck and then my chest. He starts moving the bullet around in small patterns until it's close to my breast. I look down and watch as it gets closer and closer to my erected bud. As soon as it touches the sensitive skin, a loud moan of pleasure escapes me. It's feels so good, causing the ache in my stomach to intensify, my thighs to clench Gabriel's hips, wanting to rid the aching as quickly as possible, to get some relief. Gabriel likes my reaction as he starts teasing me, running the bullet over the dark area of my bud before going back to it. "You like that. Of course you fucking like it." Gabriel whispers.

He swaps the bullet to the other hand and goes straight to my breast, to my bud. The bullet sends tingles down me, unfamiliar tingles that I know I'm going to crave. "Gabriel, please." I whimper, wanting so much more.

"Do you think I could make you come like this?" He asks, his eyes meeting mine. I nod my head, because I think he could. The vibrations of the bullet are so strong, the intensity takes me closer and closer to the edge. He hmm's under his breath before his mouth covers over my other bud while the bullet still teases me. The sucking and the biting he delivers to my bud is my breaking point along with the bullet's odd but wonderful sensations. I clamp my legs around his waist and hold onto him as tight as I can as I let go, calling out his name, seeing stars behind my closed eyes. It's intense, it's wonderful and it feels so good. "Fuck, that was hot. Watching you fall apart beneath me." Before I can even reply, his lips smash down on mine.

He arches my back off the bed and unclasps my bra as his tongue tangles with mine, kissing me like he'll never kiss me again. He breaks the contact between our lips and kisses me down my neck, down my chest, nibbling lightly on his way down. He kisses along the edge of my panties before hooking his fingers in them and pulling them down, my legs before flinging them behind him. He takes me in down below as my legs fall open automatically. He growls somewhere low in his chest and like Nathan, Kota, North and Luke, I just want to bottle up the sounds and use them for my own pleasure, for me to keep. His eyes snap up to mine. "Sang...do...you do know...that I haven't done this before, don't you?"

I had an idea so I nod my head in a jerk, keeping my eyes locked on his. I lick my lips to wet them. "Just because I have...doesn't mean anything. This moment is between us...me and you. That's all that matters." I repeat the words I pretty much said to Kota yesterday. I need all my boys to know that what occurs between us is only between us. Just because I've had sex, made love with someone else, doesn't mean it won't be special with the other. They're all special to me and I love them with all my heart. I need them to understand this.

"Me and you. That's all that matters." He repeats before settling himself between my legs. I can feel his warm breath on my core, it's such a wonderful sensation. He still has the bullet in his hand and I hear the vibrations from here. Very slowly, keeping his eyes locked onto mine, he moves his hand with the bullet and inches it closer to my core. The first jump of contact with the bullet on my bean causes me to jump and then let out a throaty moan. That felt deliciously good.

"More, Gabriel. More, please." I whimper. The bullet comes into contact again and he slowly starts a circling motion with it. I gasp and I moan, moving my hips slightly against it. The ache quickly builds in my lower stomach. I want more. I want to feel that fullness inside me. Gabriel must have known what I wanted, what I needed because I feel his fingers slide inside me, curling and thrusting in and out. It's an amazing feeling with the bullet. "Oh...gosh." I start rocking my hips against his fingers and the bullet, Gabriel's fingers hitting the right spot inside of me. The vibrations of the bullet speed up and I know he's just adjusted the setting, but that's all it takes, I fall apart again, screaming his name.

"I'll never get tired of you screaming my name, Sang. I love you." Her murmurs against my ear. I didn't even realize he had moved up my body.

"I love you too, make love to me." I whisper to him. "I'm done playing for now. I just want you."

He grins. "I want you too, Trouble. We'll play more later." He sits up and removes his boxers, causing his erection to spring free. He's a little longer then Kota but not that thick, either way, it's beautiful looking at him, all of him. I take in his beautiful muscular body and his handsome face. How did I become so lucky? He reaches over the bedside table and gets a condom. He rips it open with his teeth to reveal an orange condom. I can't help but giggle. "What's funny Trouble?" He asks, rolling it on with shaky hands which tells me he is slightly nervous.

"You have an orange condom." I state.

"I fucking know Trouble. How awesome is that?" His eyes light up. "I know. I should get you some pink ones to keep at your house."

"You all seem to be carrying your own around so why would I want some pink ones?"

"Because, I'd do anything to see the most manly thing on North, that makes him a man, to be sheathed in pink. Fucking hilarious." He chuckles and I notice he's stopped shaking now. He bends down and settles himself between my legs, holding himself up on his elbows. His fingers slowly slide up my right cheek, caressing it slowly. "You mean everything to me Sang. Absolutely fucking everything."

"You mean the same to me too Gabriel." He looks into my eyes, asking me silently if it's okay. I nod my head and he slowly pushes into me. He buries his face in my neck as he hisses and moans. My hands tangle in his hair and he pushes himself all the way, feeling a fullness that's familiar but different because it is different. This is between me and Gabriel right now. The others forgotten. "Okay?" I ask.

He nods but doesn't say anything, keeping his face hidden in my neck. Slowly he starts thrusting in and out, gripping my hips tightly as he does so. Sweat starts to form on our skin, sliding our naked bodies together. Our breathing is quick and uneven as we both let out full moans of pleasure. Gabriel is whispering feather light kisses on my neck as my hands slide up and down his back, stroking and holding him any way possible. It's slow, it's wonderful, it's sensational and it's full of love. Even with others it was quick, demanding and controlling that too was full of love, but this is different. This is me and Gabriel. This is also how I could picture me and Victor. It suits Gabriel to go slowly, remembering every tiny detail, every thrust, moan and sensation we both feel. It's mesmerizing.

Gabriel's pace starts to pick up speed as I continue to hold onto him. I can feel the ache in the pit of my stomach forming again. "Fuck Sang. I can feel it. I can feel you inner muscle slowly starting to clench..." He groans, cutting himself off. I can feel it too. I can feel him swelling, knowing he's close. I didn't feel with the others and I wonder if it's because they were going a little faster and I was unable to recognize it. Gabriel lifts his head and his blue eyes lock onto mine. He reaches between us and his thumb starts circling my bean. "Come Sang. Come with me...I'm..." He groans as I clench around him, falling apart beneath him, gripping hard onto his arms as I let go again. We call out each other's names. I feel him pulse inside me as he stills, emptying himself into the condom.

He drops his head and rests it on my shoulder. We simply just lay there, holding each other close. After a little while, Gabriel slides out of me and gets off the bed, walking butt naked into his bathroom. I kick the covers from beneath me and climb under. I'm just closing my eyes when Gabriel comes back in and settles into bed behind me. "I love you." I tell him. I'll never get tired of saying those words.

"I love you too, Trouble." He replies. We then snuggle together, holding each other close, bare skin, and fall into a soft dreamless sleep.

A/N: Okay, to those who can't choose between the boys in the game in Chapter 16, I'll do a different one for you on Wednesday with celebrities. In the mean time, tell me your favourite GB book so far! Mine is The Healing Power Of Sugar! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 87 4
Lana's life is everything she could have wanted it to be. She was living in Paris, in her dream art program and sharing an apartment with her awesom...
15.3K 366 18
A compilation of various one off stories from my AO3. Recommendations welcome! Warnings: This story contains mature themes and explicit content.Prett...
Breaking Up By SB

Teen Fiction

16.6K 722 5
Fanfiction of C.L.Stone's Academy series. Sang encounters Nathan's abusive father, and there is harm and foul involved. Lots of suspense, and of cour...
126K 3.2K 21
Second story to Fifty Shades Of Sang. This is a story that is full of smut with no real story line. A GB/SB FanFiction! Will contain MM & FF! So t...