Started With A Book: Fifty Sh...

By BelindaPeters-Waine

Original name: Sang Read's Fifty Shades Of Grey. Originally first seen on the C.L Stone FanFiction Forum. I w... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chaper Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo

Chapter Nine

16.6K 392 52
By BelindaPeters-Waine

~Gabriel~

I sit back in my swivel chair at home. I don't have any assignments tonight and I'm shit fucking bored. I want to be with Sang, I want to know how she's getting on with the book, what she's feeling and all that stuff but I don't want to interfere. She knows to come to me if she has any questions and I'm willing to answer them in a heartbeat.

I purse my lips as I look at my laptop. I can look right? Yeah, fuck it.

I load up the beauty and type in my password. A picture of Sang and I flashes up on the screen and I grin when I see it. Damn, that girl has got my heart and I don't want the fucker back. She draws me to her like a moth to a flame.

I load up google and type in: Pabo.com and hit enter. I only know of the website because I've heard of some of my step-Mom's clients talking about it and I took note of it for future uses. It's now the future.

I want to give Trouble the experience, if and when we do have sex. I want to bring the fantasies in the book to life. Shit, the fantasies have been going around in my head non-stop since I read the books. Just ever since Trouble has been in them.

I click on the toy section and the go to Vibrators. The smile on my face now could light up the whole United States. Oh, yes...I'm going to have some fucking fun.

~Dr. Sean~

I sigh as I close the hospital room door behind me. I'm feeling so tired but I'm also so damn distracted it's driving me crazy. Telling a fellow colleague that I'm going to my office for a break, I do as I told her and make my way there.

Images of Pookie flash through my head. Her bright red face when she realized that we had heard her muttering what she did when she came out of attic space. Her pleading eyes at North.

And then of course an image of my innocent Pookie dressed out in a fucking sexy as hell nurse's uniform. Where the image came from I'm not sure but Pookie wearing a white, short dress, doctor's hat and all with purple fuck me heels just lingers around in my head, it's driving me crazy along with the hardness in my pants at the moment.

Closing the door behind me in my office/meeting room I go and sit down at my desk. I remove the iPad out of the drawer and start messing around on it, playing angry birds and looking at photos of my Pookie with myself and the rest of our family.

The moment I saw her, I knew there was something special about her. I knew that she would change all of our lives and I knew she would be the only girl ever to get Owen wrapped around their little finger. Owen hasn't said much about Pookie reading Fifty Shades of Grey. I think he's like the rest of us at the moment. Speechless. Shocked. In awe that she's interested.

I come across one of Pookie standing at the ledge of Nathan's pool, getting ready to dive in. She's wearing a pale pink bikini that are literally triangles, covering where they need to. Her arms are stretched above her head, showing off her petite, slim, toned, sexy as hell figure. I stare at the curve of her hip, the plumpness of her breasts.

Shit, I shouldn't be looking at this photo of her like this.

Although my dick doesn't agree. It's straining in my slacks and I know I'm going to need a relief now. Placing the iPad on my desk I get up and lock the door. Don't want any one interrupting me. I unbuckle my belt and undo my shirt before sitting back down and slouching back in my chair.

I grip myself in my hand and start stroking myself up and down, imagining that it's Sang's small, cool hand wrapped around me. I conjure up the image of her when she bites her lip. Fuck, that's sexy as hell and I know for a fact every time she does it, she affects all of us. Image after image starts flashing through my head; Pookie glistening in water as she pulls herself out the pool, in her bikinis -her purple one, my favorite- in those tiny shorts she sleeps in...the grip on my dick gets tighter and my strokes get faster. I'm letting loose small moans, gasps and growls.

The last image pops into my head as Pookie dressed in a purple lace bra, purple thong, baring her pale ass, suspenders and black stockings all the way up to her thighs. Can't forget the purple fuck me heels. Yeah, that does it. My balls tighten and I let go, making a mess all over my stomach while whispering out Sang's name.

~Nathan~

I'm sitting in Kota's car as we sit out on watch for an assignment. I'm bored. Shit fucking bored. Kota isn't very talkative. He's lost in his own thoughts and I know he's still cussing at his Mom in his head for letting her have those books.

I get my phone out and debate on texting her but looking at the time it tells me it's almost midnight. She'll most probably be asleep by now.

Beside me, Kota sighs. "Let's go. Nothing's gonna happen. We'll come back tomorrow." I grunt, hating the fact I'll have another fucking night away from Peanut. Kota makes the drive home in silence and is soon pulling in his driveway. I tell him bye before jogging over to my own house. I go straight to my room and plonk myself on my bed.

Fifty shades of grey. I've heard about the book plenty of times in the past and I've even seen Erica with hers. She always had this...flirty knowing smile on her face when she read the books in front of us. It made me a little uncomfortable being around her through those times but it's something that I just started ignoring.

Now I'm curious. I heard what Peanut has muttered coming out of her attic space. Something about it just getting to the good part.

Curiosity getting the best of me, I get my iPad and load up my kindle app. I downloaded it for Peanut a little while ago but she's never used it. Typing in Fifty Shades of Grey into the search bar, I press enter and wait for it to load. Three books by the same author come up and I press the one with the title I know, press buy and wait for it to download.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this. I'm going to sit and read Fifty Shades of Grey because I'm fucking curious. The way Gabe had described kind of perked up my curiosity then but now I'm just even more curious.

Sitting back on the bed, I hold the iPad above my face and press the cover of the book. It loads and chapter one comes up. I start reading and hope I won't regret it.

~Victor~

I sit at my piano as my fingers run along the keys, playing the song I have been working on for my Princess. I want to get it right, perfect before I play it for her and at the moment it's the only way to distract me. Fantasies keep running through my head but I shove them away, not because I want to but because I'm unsure. Being a virgin with no experience at all is kind of worrying. What if Princess has her first time with one of the other or more before me and she's picked up all this experience. What if I'm not good and I can't pleasure her the way I dream about.

I've always wanted to wait for the girl that holds my heart and Sang has that. It's lying in the palm of her hands along with eight others. I've had chance to have sex and lose my virginity. I have had ploanedy of girls throw themselves at me in the past. I've even had my Dad get me a hooker so I could become a man. I'll never want to be a man like him. It's sickening.

My phone ringing pulls me from my thoughts. I pull it from my pocket and see that it's Gabe. I sigh and answer it. "Hello."

"I need your card details."

"Why?" I frown.

"Because...I'm buying some stuff for Trouble off the internet."

"What sort of stuff?" I ask, pulling my wallet from my pocket.

"Just...stuff. Just fucking stuff alright. Just give me the details." He huffs down the phone.

"No. Tell me why."

"It's never fucking bothered you before with what I'm buying." That's true. Especially if it's to do with Princess. She can have whatever she wants no matter the cost. I'd buy her the world if I could. "I'm buying some things for me and Trouble."

It's clicks then. "Oh, hell no Gabe. You can't do that."

"Fuck. Why?"

"Why? Urm...because you just can't. We don't even know if her having these books would make her interested in having...making love with us."

"I don't care. Just give me the details. If she doesn't want to use them now then they're here for future uses."

"Fine." I grumble and then tell him the details on the card. "If anyone finds out and asks you if you used me to pay for this...stuff...then you stole my card."

He laughs. "Yeah, whatever, Vic. Goodnight." He hangs up and I chuck my phone on the piano.

Finally I let the fantasies flash through my mind. If Gabe is having fantasies then why can't I? He's a virgin too.

I've always wanted to make love to Sang, slowly and full of passion, right here across the black, cool piano. Tracing the tips of my fingers along every inch of her silky skin, kissing every inch of it, caressing it slowly and gently. Listening to her whimpering for more as I whisper kisses across her delicate flesh. Sucking gently. Teasing her. And then making slow passionate love with her while telling her how much I love her in her ear.

But that's a fantasy.

~Silas~

My phone ringing pulls me away from my dirty thoughts. "Hello." I grumble.

"It's me." North whispers into the phone. I'm immediately on alert.

"What's wrong? Everything okay? Is Aggele Mou?" The questions rush out of my mouth so fast I'm surprised he heard me properly.

"She's fine. I need to talk to you."

Switching to Greek because I know that he can't fully talk if Aggele is awake and Luke is about. "Go on."

In Greek he says. "I caught Sang Baby and Luke having sex."

"What?" I bellow down the phone. Fucking Luke. I'm going to rip his head off. Why hasn't North done it already?

"And then I did." He whispers down the phone, still using Greek. Well, I guess that answers that question.

"How?"

He chuckles down the phone. "Come on, Si. I know you have experience. How the fuck do you think?"

I can't help but chuckle. "I know how it all works, friend. Trust me. But...how did it occur?"

He sighs and then starts telling me how Aggele was reading the book and started feeling horny. She went down stairs in search of both of the Taylor brothers but only found one. One thing led to another and she ended up having sex with Luke. North had walked in just as they were finishing but kept hidden and watched. Dirty bastard. And got turned on. He tried to find a reason why he should be mad at Luke but he couldn't. He then told me that Aggele took him upstairs, told him how it occurred then got all lusty and frisky again with him. "She asked me to spank her."

I perked up. "And? Did you? Did she like it?"

"Fuck, Si. It was hot. Sexy as hell. She asked for more. And then she straddled me and made love to me like that. Well, until I couldn't reign in my control and flipped her over onto her hands and knees and fucked her hard from behind."

"I'm proud of you, friend."

"You're not mad?"

"Hell no. How could I be? This means that Aggele is most definitely getting fucking curious and that means that she's enjoying what she's doing if she's done it twice in one day, the same day she lost her virginity so she has gotta be sore." I wince a little at the thought. "Where is Aggele now?"

"Still passed out in bed. Luke's just gone for a shower so I thought I would ring you. Needed someone to talk to because' I don't want anyone hating us for this shit. If we weren't here then it would probably be one of the others."

"This shit?" I question, grinning.

"Nah, man. It wasn't shit. It was fucking brilliant. Thank fuck for a fucking book." We talk for a few more minutes before he hangs up, saying that he was going to get in bed with Aggele.

I lay back in bed, grinning like a fool. I'm so damn proud of Aggele Mou.

~Mr. Blackbourne~

I'm staring at my blank laptop screen, taking in deep breaths, slowly and exhaling them slowly too.

Today's been a crazy one for sure.

Most definitely when we all found out that Miss Sorenson is reading Fifty Shades of Grey. A dom and sub relationship.

A relationship I like to experience every now and then.

But doing that relationship with Miss Sorenson would be...perfect. It's a fantasy of mine I've blocked away for several months now, ever since our first kiss.

Miss Sorenson on her knees before me, hands on her thighs and head bowed is just a sight I would love to see in person.

I know why I like this sort of relationship. It's because I'm demanding and like to be obeyed. I like to be in control. I like giving orders. It's just the way I am all over.

But being able to make sweet, slow, passionate love with Miss Sorenson is something that I would love to experience myself. I'll let my control slip. I'll let my voice become soft and sweet as I whisper loving words in her ear.

As I sit back against my sofa, tilting my head up to the ceiling and ignore my growing erection in my pants, I wonder if Miss Sorenson would be interest in a sub/dom relationship with me when she's ready.

~Kota~

I'm not sure if I'll ever forgive my Mom for giving Sang that book. I'm not sure of what the outcome will be for Sang when she's finished reading this book. And I'm petrified. What if it scares her away? No, a book wouldn't scare her away would it?

Oh I hope not.

For the billionth time since I found out that my Mom had given Sang that book today, I count again. It's the only thing that will keep me calm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 48 4
Lacey thought she had found the man of her dreams and with Valentine's day approaching, she is ready to take the next step in their relationship. Tur...
53.2K 1.8K 16
eddie is mute, and richie is in love may 16, 2018-
11.6K 138 20
8 kids came from the future went to Night Raven College where their papa attend the school Cause they need to save the present and their papa from n...
13K 212 25
⚠️Warning! This story contains explicit details of sexual encounters, cheating and it might contain rape. It will mention incidents of forced consent...