Hyung,I Miss Us

By -StarlightSkies-

Big Bang is getting apart and not in one way with Seungri anymore.Seungri try to fix the problems he had made... More

I Miss You
New Maknae
We Don't Need You
Memories
Kill Me
Promise
Back For Revenge or Peace?
First Time
What Happen?
Bloody Bath
Suicide or Accident?
Murder Plan.
Crying Daesung?
Secret Song
Elevator Talk
Painfull Truth
WARNING
Why?
The Truth
Crooked to Dead
Maknae and Water
Dream of True?
Movie Time Together
Revenge
Jiyong Hyung.
Fever
Suddenly
Final Farewell
QUESTION FOR ALL READERS!

Terrified

4.1K 136 33
By -StarlightSkies-

Back to Jiyong that feel weird why is Kiko call him but not even speak a word.He decided to just decline the call.Suddenly when he turn around,Seungri was nowhere to be found.

"Maknae?"
He call out but no sound at all.

"Maknae?Where you go?" Jiyong walk to the elevator and pressed going up button.The elevator door opened to reveal Daesung.

"Hyung.Let's go home." Daesung said trying to avoid Jiyong from going up.

"Go home first.I need to find Seungri."

'Anni hyung.His gone.No more Seungri.'

"Hyung,i feel tired." Daesung act while holding his head and fall.Luckily Jiyong catch him.

"Yah?Are you okey?"
"Hyung...I'm tired.." Daesung whine.
Jiyong quickly call Top to ask him to pick Daesung up since he did not drive his car.

Top with Youngbae reach the destination and help Daesung to get in the car safely.

"Jiyong?Aren't you coming too?"
"By the way,where is maknae?" Youngbae ask.

"You guys go back first.I will come later with Seungri." Then they drove back to their house.Jiyong quickly ride in the elevator and check out the recording room because Seungri said he left his things there,but at the recording room level is dark.

'No.Seungri hate darkness.He won't be here.'

Jiyong literally search all the level,room by room but maknae was nowhere to be found.Jiyong frustratedly ruffle his hair.

"Yah!!!Maknae!The hell?Where did you actually go!?" Suddenly a message reach his phone.

From:Little Panda
Ji hyung!I'm having a clean air in Seoul!I'll be back later alright?Just go home and sleep arraso?

'Did this boy playing with me?Walking around Seoul?Nearly 1 am already?!' Jiyong practically shout inside his head.

'I'll punnish you when you are back.Wait for it maknae.' Jiyong exit the room and left the building.

______________
The next morning,Seungri is the first thing Jiyong check up when he just wake up.As soon as he enter the room,he was shocked to see Seungri bed is absolutely neat like nobody even lay a finger on it.

'Did he not return home yesterday?Or did something bad happen?' Jiyong start to panic.He quickly take a quick bath and wear simple shirt with distinguishes.

"Jiyong!?Where are you going this early?" Youngbae ask when he was so shocked Jiyong walk like wind pass him who is watching the television.

"Seungri!He is not back yet!"
"What?!" Youngbae quickly get up and he decided to follow Jiyong to search for Seungri.

"Wait.How would you know Seungri was taking some air at Seoul?" Youngbae ask.
"He text me yesterday."
"Yah!He text you!Thats mean he is ok and still alive!" Youngbae practically hit Jiyong head.

"But!Seungri is not a person that will not comeback for a night.Even if he do so, he will tell any of us!" Youngbae stop to think about what Jiyong just said.

'Seungri?Just where are you!?' Youngbae hit his face at the car sterring.

Suddenly Top call and they tell him everything.Top was so shocked and he decided to join them and search for Seungri.
They went to every clubs,restaurant,entertaiment and all sort of places that Seungri loved to go.But they found nothing.Time now is nearly 6 which mean nearly night.And there is no news from Seungri.
Where did he actually go?

As soon as they were too tired,all of them decided to eat at a restaurant to discuss more what to do.

"Where is Daesung?" Jiyong ask.
"He is sick.I let him have a rest at home." Jiyong just nodded to hear it.
"Don't you guys feel something wrong somewhere?" Youngbae suddenly ask.
"What?" Top ask.
"He said he want to have a fresh air,in the middle of the night,alone.Don't you guys think its weird?"
All of them think and suddenly Top and Jiyong eyes popped out at the same time.
"Yes!Seungri was afraid of dark!He won't walk alone in the dark!That is impossible!" Top said and Jiyong nodded uncountedly.

"So,where is he?" All of them sigh.

'Seungri..Maknae yah....where are you?Come back please...Why did you make all of us worried like this.Please come back.You need to be take care of.Don't make me worried like this.' Jiyong said in his mind repeatedly.

Suddenly their manager call,
"Hello?"
"Guys...I had tracked where Seungri phone go."
All of them quickly ask him unpatiently.
"It...was...your house."
All of them fall into silence.

"Wh..what?That..doesn't make...sense.When the last movement..of...the phone?" Top ask feeling unbelieveable to what he just heard.

"The last was few minutes ago."
Jiyong quickly bring our his phone as he feel his phone vibration.

From:Little Panda
Hyung.I wanna have some rest outside of Korea for a while.I'll be back ok?Bye.

Jiyong dropped his phone.

'What the meaning of all this?'
Youngbae press Daesung number to ask him about Seungri.

"Aniya..He is not home yet." Youngbae feel a blank in his heart.Like so blank.

"Really?Ah...ok..then" He put off the phone.

"Seungri wasn't home.But his phone there." Top said unbelieveably. But suddenly Jiyong smell something fishy here.
He know his maknae well.He know Seungri behaviour too well.

"No." All of them look at Jiyong.
"What do you mean by No?" Youngbae ask.
"Seungri,will never left,his handphone more then 1 hour.Never.He hate leaving his phone.No matter how busy he is."
"But...it...is impossible for...Daesung to did this right?Just like...why woul he done this right?" Youngbae ask not trust what he even said.

"Last night....Daesung was the last I meet at the building."
"An..aniya..Daesung...won't do..something horrible...to Seungri...right?" Top ask trying to seek trust from Jiyong and Youngbae but there was none.
Suddenly Jiyong wake up and followed by them.

"Let's go and search at YG Ent. Building back." All of them run to the car and drove fast to YG.As soon as they reach all of them start to search every level until it reach the recording room level.

"This is the only level i did not look around becausr it was dark.And Seungri won't stand be in dark."

All of them starting to open all the door and look inside.Until suddenly at the end of the hallway, Youngbae can't turn open the janitor room because it was locked.

"Guys!Since when did we start to lock janitor room?" Youngbae ask questionly to the lock knob.

"No.I don't remember when they start to lock the door."

Suddenly Top ask.
"Guys?Did you guys smell something weird around here?"

"Carbon monoxide!" All of them shout together.

"Break open the door." Jiyong said sternly.
"But!We will get scold for the..."
"Open it!!!Faster!!" Top and Youngbae quickly help Jiyong to break the knob.

"Shit!This won't work!" Jiyong quickly bring a hard metal come from unknown place and quickly hitted the knob until it broken into pieces.As soon as the door was flipped open a huge smoke come out make all of them coughing...Jiyong said in his mind to went inside and search for Seungri.As soon as his sight getting clearly,he saw a person he had been searching for a day.A person he was worried sick for is lying on the cold floor,in this smooky room with his pale body.

"Seungri!" Jiyong run quickly to hold Seungri up in his embrace.

"Aniya!Aniya!Seungri!Wake up!!Wake up!!" Jiyong try to shake Seungri to make him awake but it was a fail.Top and Youngbae quickly run in and saw the scene.

"Oh my God!!!Seungri!!" Top run to Jiyong that already crying while hugging the soulless Seungri.

Youngbae quickly call ambulance and practically scold them to be extremely faster.Youngbae bend down to check on Seungri heart beat.He then look up to Jiyong terrified.

"He is dying.His heartbeat is weak." That word make Jiyong cry even more badly..

"Aniya!!Aniya!!Maknae promise me he would stay!He promise to take care of me!He said he love me!He would never leave me alone!Seungri ah!Wake up please...please...i beg you please wake up....God save him...God please this once save him!!Seungri!!"  Jiyong hug the cold body.

"I hope all of us will stay forever together!" Seungri said during his first year birthday celebration with Big Bang.

Hyung?Don't cry.I'm here for you.

Jiyong hyungg...I wanna cuddle

Jiyong hyung...i miss you...

Jiyong...hyung....i wanna talk something.

Jiyong hyung......why are we driving apart?

Jiyong...hyung...can we have a moment...I had to said something.

But none of them pay attention to what he really said during his birhtday alone celebration this year.

God,please take care all my hyung.Please let them be happy.Please let them keep on being number one.Please don't hate them if they hate me.Please reward them a good health condition.Please take care of Big Bang when you take me away from them later.

Big Bang will rock on the stage in 10 years.

'Yeah,they will rocked on the stage with four person.'

Hyung,i'm dying and I can't protect you anymore.I'm sorry.I need to go.See you later........Hyungnim.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 119 14
Your a typical girl in Korea and you win tickets to BIGBANG's MADE concert #39 in seunghyun #673 in top #800 in bigbang #111 in daesung #249 in gdra...
75.5K 1.1K 31
Big bang one-shot collection
795 16 30
Disaster has struck Earth, leaving Seoul a broken shell of what it once was. In the ruins of what once was the booming entertainment capital of the E...
80.1K 2.5K 33
Jiyong just broke up with his girlfriend and now the world seems black to him.His life was completely turned upside down.But then,there is Seungri,th...