First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

131

476 9 0
By kindastupidkindanot

(Harry's P.O.V)

We already reached Quen's tattoo parlour and it's already past 5 in the afternoon with the weather a bit warm with cool breeze.

"Look who's back." Quen greeted us who's waiting outside and Tori shrugged "I want 3 tattoos straight up bro." she said plainly then chuckle and Quen pulled her in a friendly hug and a fist bump to me as Tori and I take off our sunglasses.

"2 tattoos for me, just a random idea while we're on our way earlier." I said making him hummed and chuckle then lead us in to the shop with a few people and staffs around since the last time we went here it's closing time already and Chase just randomly called him.

"Did Lola went to Orlando? She went here about a month ago and asked where Dean is, you're in London that time right? She even went back here 4 days ago and asked me again then I remembered Dean is on his way to Orlando for your birthday." he asked Tori as he passed us some paper works to be filled up and sign up.

"You're the one who's telling her where Dean is?" Tori asked in disbelief and amusement while Quen frown and handed us pens each "She said dramatic things and made me feel sappy and unmanly, I guess?" he said in a monotone causing the three of us to laugh.

"So who'll be the first?" he asked while Tori shrugged "Ladies first." she said then motion for me to go first making me dropped my jaw dramatically and pinched both of her cheeks causing her to squirm and laugh then swatted my hands away while Quen chuckle.

"I'll go first." she said then he lead us both to a quiet room and Tori grab a notepad and pen on the side, she handed it to me as I grab it and write 'If I Could Fly' on it then handed it back to her.

"What's the first one?" he asked then Tori take a seat on the chair while I launched down to the couch on the side and Quen prepared the stuffs.

"Morse code." she said then shrugged "Of what?" he asked "H, here in the inner right side of my left ring finger." she said coolly then Quen stared at us both in amusement "Yeah, don't mention it before you make us feel awkward." I said jokingly making the three of us laugh.

"H for hideous." she said jokingly as I flipped her off with my middle fingers causing her to chuckle "Alright, let's start." he said then Tori placed her left hand over the desk and Quen stared.

"Your ring looks so cool woman." he said to Tori while I sprawled across the couch feeling at home without giving a fuck "Thanks." she said taking the compliment simply while I watched her intently, looking calm and collected as she pull her phone out with her right hand.

"What's the second?" he asked drawing a stencil on her skin "Gray Wolf face over my left middle finger, with same shade of my eyes at the moment on it's eyes." she said typing something on her phone "And your eyes are deep green." he said with a frown.

"Are you wearing contacts?" he asked making me chuckle "If you're talking about permanent implants, yeah. It's colorless permanent contact lenses, why?" Tori asked obliviously but still focusing on her phone.

"Noting, I just thought it's sterling gray you know. Didn't know it's green." he said then shrugged and sketch a wolf face on her left middle finger "It's actually deep hazel green, multicolored irises and the shades depends from lightning or my mood." she muttered then Quen hummed and chuckle.

"I'm jealous about your eyes, that's so freaking cool." he said seriously "Yeah, you should be. I can shoot laser beams too." she said in a serious tone and bored expression jokingly making us burst into fits of laughter.

"Mind if I ask what's up with wolf tattoo?" he asked curiously "Ginri's lover of her life asked and wants me to tattoo it as a sign of our gangs love for each other." she said dramatically causing me to stifle a laugh.

"Oh, is that the Niall Horan lad?" he asked then she hummed 'yes' and chuckle "Why don't he tattoo it himself?" he asked in amusement "Because he's Niall." Tori and I answered in unison then burst into fits of laughter again.

"I wanna have it anyways, especially over my middle finger so I can flip them off when they asked me to let them see it." she said seriously while laughing making him chuckle in amusement.

"And the third one?" he asked as Tori handed him her quote that I've written for her " 2 inch wide but 2 centimeter long, here in my left inner bicep." she said then Quen hummed and transferred my writing over her left inner bicep.

"How's Chase by the way?" he asked looking like he knows about Chase's plan to propose to my sister "Still dumb as fuck but made a right decision for once with his oh so fucking chaotic life." Tori said in amusement and disbelief.

"Randomly?" he asked guessing then Tori shrugged as he started inking her tattoos while she's not flinching nor grimacing from pain knowing that she has a high tolerance from it but she's not staring at the needle scraping her skin.

"Yeah, rooftop. Alone time, probably a sappy speech. Buy hey! It made my Gemmy Bear said 'yes' to him." she said genuinely happy with out older siblings "You should have taped it!" Quen said "Randomly bro, he proposed out of nowhere. Such a pro, why does men loves giving us women heart attacks? I have no idea." she said rolling her eyes at me causing me to chuckle.

"You'll just be shock that one day someone will do the same, hope you don't get hospitalize." Quen said jokingly "I'm glad the hospitalization scene didn't happened." she muttered making me palm my face and stifle a laugh.

"I've heard about Brooke, that fucker seriously crossed the line. The rest of us already warned him that he'll just get himself in some serious trouble, they transfer him into rehab back in New York though. None of us knows that he has a severe ADHD and abusing his prescribed meds, and they performed a reconstruction surgery for his nose." he said then wince and let out a 'tsk' sound causing me to sit up this time.

"Reconstruction surgery for his nose?!" Tori and I asked in horror "Yeah, the air headed bubble dick broke his nose badly and none of us knows where the fuck did he get that. They said it's just from a self defence but he looks like a truck hit him hard on face." he said with amused tone.

"What the hell woman?" he asked Tori in amusement "That's not me bro, I know self-defense but my mind was so clogged and barely thinking straight that time." she said defensively then turned to me with horror, disbelief and amused all at once.

"I guess I just lose myself for a bit." I muttered feeling kind of guilty but never regret anything making Quen turn to me with his eyes widen funny "Dude, you should have ended him. Every single one of us will cover you up." he said seriously in disbelief causing Tori to flick on his forehead.

"Get back to work! Geez, don't turn my man into a killer!" she scolded in horror "I'm just saying you know, that mother fucker is a creep and he's been stalking you ever since the fashion week years back." he said defensively then shrugged and get back to work.

"So Reese got herself a man, aye? Macy the dick Winston is so sad." he said in amusement as I remembered Macy the organizer of the car race and Chase's friend "Yep, she's Reese. She can swoon any lad she got an interest, and she's more than interested to Li. That's for sure." Tori said in amusement making us chuckle.

"And so are you, but we really thought you're not into boys before that's why you barely let any boys go near you unless you see them as brothers." he said causing us to laugh "Me either, I thought I'm not into boys to be honest. It's weird, I swear I just found out that I really am not." she said jokingly as I laugh sarcastically this time and Quen laugh even more then finishing up her wolf tattoo.

"You really do love to prefer me as unmanly aren't you?" I asked sarcastically then cross my arms and lean it forward against my knees "Sit up dork, your boobs are popping out." she scolded jokingly and cheekily making Quen laugh again as he finished the tattoo and wrapped her ring and middle fingers with cling wrap.

"I'm trying to seduce you nerdy, effective?" I asked firing back jokingly as Quen move on near her left bicep then started inking my new writings on her skin "Not really, nice try though." she chimed barely reacting to the needle against her skin.

"Feel anything?" he asked Tori in amusement "Nope, it's like pointy cold ice running on my skin. Kind of stings but not as bad as my collarbones tattoos." she said coolly while Quen hummed and nodded his head.

After a few minutes, her left inner bicep tattoo were all done then Quen wrapped it up with cling wrap and she stood up.

I handed her a plain white bond paper and pen then she place it over the magazine on the coffee table, she twist the cap open while Quen walked out to grab something.

"What will I write?" she asked as I shrugged "I'd Be Coming Right Back Home To You" I said deciding to connect it to her new tattoo since it's the first sentence lyrics of the song that I've been written for her but she have no idea for now.

"Okay." she muttered then written it in a fancy quickpen font just like how she always write, she handed it to me as I checked it and hummed then stood up and take a seat on the chair where she previously sat while she's the one who's on the couch now.

"Aftercare kits." Quen entered back in then throw a 2 bags on Tori's side as she hummed and grab it both, he took a seat back to his stool and put a new gloves then I shrugged.

"Let me guess, you're getting a Morse code of 'V' in your left ring finger over the right inner corner of it." he asked making me chuckle and nodded my head 'yes' then he hummed "Geez, I can be a freaking fortune teller." he muttered in awe to himself jokingly causing us to burst into fits of laughter.

He grab my left hand then started to stencil 3 dots and 1 dash Morse code of 'V' then noticed him glanced over my ring as he furrowed his brows.

"You guys seriously have wicked matching rings, not to be nosy but it doesn't looks like a typical rings that you'll see around." he said making me chuckle while Tori is busy eyeing her wolf tattoo and taking a photo of it with her phone.

"Yeah, it's personalized that's why." I said simply and not planning to give further information remembering Tori and I's deal about shutting up and just let others think what they wanted to think.

"That's super cool, I kind of has an obsession with black colored stuffs so don't mind me." he said causing me to chuckle again "Me either, don't worry." I said as he hummed and chuckle then started inking the stencil from my ring finger just exactly the same spot where Tori got hers.

"May I ask if you know who's Leigh Anne? Chase and I caught Dean texting the girl last 2 weeks when they landed back here, Chase said she's the proof that Dean already moved on from Lola." he asked causing Tori and I to burst into fits of laughter.

"She's Dean's cupcake." Tori said while laughing remembering their fake endearments last night to make Lola back away "And he's Leigh Anne's sugar." I said in amusement then Tori laugh even more and Quen burst into fits of laughter too.

"That's the most cringe worthy endearment that I've ever heard! Are they seriously together?" he asked in amusement while laughing and finishing my Morse code tattoo then wrapped it up with cling wrap.

"We have no idea." Tori said as I hummed in agreement and chuckle "You know Little Mix right? Your sister is fan girling over them." she said while Quen dropped his jaw in realization and turn to Tori.

"They're kind of our friends and it happens that we met them in London because of Perrie, his band mate's fiancé whom I easily got along with. The twins loves Leigh Anne so that's a no problem." she said then shrugged and chuckle.

"Looks like his standards got as high as a freaking Eiffel Tower real quick, good for him." he said seriously in amusement causing us to laugh.

"Alright, what's the second one?" he asked me as I handed him the paper "That's a made up quote, here in my right inner bicep." I said pointedly to my inner right bicep which is clean and barely has a tattoo.

"As one sentence?" he asked as I hummed "Yeah, 2 centimeters for the height if the letters but I don't know how wide would it takes so yup." I said then mentally slapped myself for wearing a long sleeves and take it off of me.

"T." I called then handed her my shirt as she grab it and take a seat back to the couch while Quen move close to my right "You're bridging the words to her bicep tattoo aren't you?" he muttered asking to me making sure that Tori wouldn't hear him.

"She have no idea, don't mention." I muttered then chuckle and he hummed and chuckle too, he started cleaning my skin then do the stencils as I turned to Tori and noticed that she's playing Call Of Duty through her phone since the volume can be heard faintly.

"Geez woman, Call Of Duty? Seriously?" Quen asked while Tori raised her brows with her eyes still glued to the screen adorably "Shut up, I'm trying to focus here." she muttered while Quen started to ink my tattoo trying my best to ignore the pain and focus on Tori.

"Who thought you?" Quen asked in amusement "The dork in front of you." she answered "No! Fuck!" she whined as I heard her game over making us stifle a laugh while she groaned and restart the game.

"No, actually he thought me how to play but I couldn't understand what he's saying so I just read the manual." she said playing the game again with the sound playing "And I beat him the first time." she muttered proudly causing me to roll my eyes and Quen chuckle.

"Don't flatter yourself too much." I said sassing her while she giggled adorably, I heard my phone dings then I grab it from my pocket carefully and open it as I spotted Liam's caller I.D.  as I answered it and lean against my left ear.

"We just landed here mate, Paul said we have a rehearsals tonight for tomorrow around 8 in the evening at studio, I'll just text you the address." Liam said with a tone of exhaustion.

"Yeah, sure." I said then he ended the call immediately and I stuff my phone back inside my pocket.

After a few minutes, Quen finished my tattoo with Tori's hand writing and wrapped my right bicep with cling wrap carefully.

"All done." he announced as I stood up and Tori throw me my plaid button down with was wrapped around her waist earlier as I catch it "Put that on, much more convenient than this shirt." she said referring to my Henley shirt earlier as I hummed in agreement then slipped it on carefully and button it up.

We headed out of the room and through the counter then I paid for our tattoos immediately before Tori even protested making Quen laugh when she glared at me while I chuckle then thanked Quen as we exited the tattoo shop.

We both went back straight to the pickup and she throw me the keys, I catch it then she hopped in the passenger side while I'm in the driver's seat and Tori places the 2 bags of tattoo aftercare kits above the dashboard.

I feel my phone vibrated then I opened it and saw Liam texted me the address already and it's 7:15 in the evening already.

"Do you mind if we stop at the studio first for rehearsals? We can grab a food while we're on our way." I suggested while she hummed as I show her Liam's text then she nodded and I started driving our way and she rested her legs up to the dashboard while she's checking her new tattoos.

I continued to drive our way to the studio then Tori tied the sleeves of my white Henley shirt around her waist.

"Too much driving." she muttered complaining then turn on the heater and curled up to her seat but being careful with her left arm "I need food!" she suddenly whined childishly and dramatically causing me to glanced at her through the rear view mirror and laugh.

"Patience woman!" I said as we passed Beverly Hills and the residence where our places are then continued my way to Hollywood, I spotted a food chain of Burger King then decided to grab a food.

We ordered take outs of 2 Ultimate Bacon And Cheeseburgers, 2 boxes of Chicken Nuggets, 2 boxes of Chicken Fries and 2 plain bottled waters from the drive through as I paid for it.

I handed the bag to Tori who grab the her box of Chicken Fries and eat while I continued driving and she's feeding me on our way.

After half an hour of driving, we reached the studio and parked the car on the parking lot while she put the trash inside the paper bag since we're done eating already and I grab the keys.

We both hopped out then I locked her car and keep the keys inside my pocket as I tugged her and hang my left arm around her neck since my right one has a fresh tattoo and my left ring finger tattoo doesn't stain that much.

I lead the way then both of us entered the building and greeted by Pres waiting at the lobby, we greeted him then he lead us to the area where the band will rehears but none of them are here yet.

"So, this is what an actual rehearsal studio looks like." she said scanning the area intently "Yep." I said then launch down to the couch on the side while she hoped on the mini stage and check on the instruments carefully.

Her phone suddenly dings and she grab it then scan the screen as she walk her way to me and take a seat on my left to so we wouldn't bump each other's tattooed arm on the other sides.

"Adventure Time, Season 6's 18th episode 'Everything's Jake', review the episode tomorrow for me and we will air it this coming Tuesday. 50 clean ups that I need asap tomorrow before 5 in the afternoon, 3 new contracts are waiting for you, and we're gonna have a meeting about that for lunch." she read muttering the text then groaned and put it back to her pocket.

"The lads and I have 2 shows to attend tomorrow, what time do you have to be there?" I asked then hang my left arm around her shoulders and tugged her closer as she hummed "8 in the morning, I'm out around 5 afternoon." she muttered then look up to me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's up with the right inner bicep tattoo of yours? I heard Quen muttering about bridging, what does that mean?" she suddenly asked curiously making me chuckle "Bridging yours." I said simply while she frowned and look up to me then rolled her lips thinking "Oh." she muttered getting my point as I hummed and a beautiful smile tugged on her lips.

"I wanna cringe but I can't." she said dramatically and clutched on her chest jokingly causing me to glare at her playfully then tugged her closer with our face inches apart while she squirm and giggle adorably with her palms against my upper chest probably feeling my heart racing.

"Why did you tattooed the Morse code of my initial over your left ring finger?" I asked cheekily while she shrugged "Till death do us part, we're best friends for life no matter what." she said coolly making a grin tugged on my lips.

"A friendship tattoos then." I said as she nodded her head 'yes' against my forehead causing me to chuckle and crashed my lips against hers simply then feel her smile against my lips.

She lean away then poked my cheeks and noticed that she's tired and exhausted already by the looks from her eyes turning a bit sterling gray.

"The party is here everyone! I'm here!" Louis suddenly screamed while entering making Tori and I burst into fits of laughter as the lads entered with Lou, Lux, El, Lottie and Reese and Zayn who look a bit fine now than the last few days he's out.

"Let's start people!" Niall called while clapping his hands loudly and I stood up then sauntered my way to them, leaving Tori with Lux, Lou, El, Lottie and Reese.

Josh, Dan, Jon and Sandy entered along with the other staffs and started rehearsing for tomorrow's 2 live shows that's we're gonna be featured for promotional.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 267K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
111K 4.6K 149
THIS IS ANNA & ANNA 2- Now, everyone can listen! ~~~~~ ANNA: When she is fourteen, her family moves to Holmes Chapel and Anna forms an immediate bond...
879K 19.7K 97
*MATURE CONTENT* Harry Styles is currently the most well-known celebrity in the music industry, just finishing his first solo tour in 2018, trying to...
324 0 23
A few snippets so far: I felt naked in front of him. He's stripped me bare, pulled back my flesh, cracked open my rib cage to literally have my heart...