First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

128

430 8 0
By kindastupidkindanot

(Harry's P.O.V.)

We already reached the villa and entered while Reese and Tori are still sleeping peacefully the whole car ride.

I parked the car and turn of the ignition then grab the keys.

"It's already 12 midnight, what the fuck?" Li muttered "We have flight around 10 in the morning tomorrow." I reminded him as he groan lowly obviously enjoying it here.

"No, not olives. I hate olives mum, I want gummy bears." Tori mumbled lowly making me turn to Li and both of us burst into fits of laughter causing Tori to jolt awake same as Reese.

"We're here ladies." Liam announced while laughing "Come on love, let's get you some gummy bears." I said to Tori making her blushed furiously knowing she's only sleep taking whenever she's way too exhausted.

"Oh go fuck yourself." she muttered with her voice lower than the usual and her accent thicker as she cleared her throat then palmed her face.

"Fuck you and that voice you bitch." Reese muttered "No thanks, I have my fiancé to do that for me. Not my fault that my voice is turning you on weirdo." Tori fired back cheekily then grin innocently and grab her back pack from behind.

"Did you just said your voice is turning her on?" Liam asked in amusement and disbelief while Reese blushed furiously then grab her own bag and hopped out of the car immediately.

"She admitted earlier, she's weirder than I thought." Tori said in amusement while Reese already run inside the house before we even tease her about it.

"She even said it's making my man suffer, she needs a serious professional help." she said then burst into fits of laughter while l stared at her with my eyes widen and feel my face heat up because I'm fucking currently suffering after our quick session in the hotel earlier until now.

"You're blushing mate." Liam teased then hopped out of the car and left Tori and I who's laughing at me as she pressed the button to raise her seat up and tied the sleeves of my jumper around her waist.

"Nice show earlier by the way, but Liam literally scared the crap out of me about the ring." she said coolly then shrugged and furrowed her brows.

She grab the keys then peck on my lips and pokes my sides causing me to yelp and burst into fits of laughter as she hopped out of the car whole I did too then she locked it.

"How the fuck did that bitch get in?" she suddenly growled lowly changing her mood as she glared at the foreign looking rose gold BMW sports car while I frown.

"Fucking hell." she muttered then run to the house as I followed behind till we reached the entrance.

She opened the door as we entered and greeted by Reese, Liam, Abuela and a familiar girl on the side in the living room.

"Good evening abuela!" Tori greeted cheerfully as she throw me back my jumper from her while I slipped it on immediately and pushed my hair on the side.

"Who let the dog out of her cage?" she asked jokingly but with a hint of seriousness referring to the girl.

"Hello Tori!" the girl greeted then was about to hug her but T turn to me then handed me her bag as I grab it immediately.

"Hi Lola, this isn't a place for good time honey." she said coldly to Dean's ex that we've met back in London who's following him around.

"Why did you let her in?" she asked abuela in a calm manner while the old lady shrugged "She's Dean's friend." she answered while Tori stifle a laugh and Reese looks like she was about to burst into flames.

"Abuela! Do you mind if we use the pavilio- Holy shit. What are you doing here?" Dean asked with a frown as the gang and Tori's cousins entered the room while the Little Mix girls are clueless.

"Deanster!" Lola greeted sweetly then Dean tugged Leigh Anne from the side and hang his right arm around her tightly making her squirm taken by surprise and still confused but blushing madly.

"Hey Lola! How's life? Mine is better." Dean greeted casually and using his theatrical talent causing the girls to stop themselves from teasing Leigh Anne and the lads letting out an 'oohs'.

I noticed abuela palmed her face and stifling a laugh knowing what's happening now and Reese smirking on the side along with Liam while Tori looks so sleepy on my right again.

"Can we use the pavilion again abuela?" Dean asked while still clinging on Leigh Ann "Anytime you want." the old lady approved.

"You're supposed to be sleeping abuela." Tori groaned then palmed her face while her grandmother chuckle and dismissed herself leaving Lola with us.

"Let's go baby." Dean said to Leigh Anne who dropped her jaw and blushed even more while staring up to her then Dean smile sweetly but obviously mentally telling her to play along.

"Baby?" Leigh Anne asked in disbelief and horror "Keep lying Dean." Lola said then smirked catching him but Leigh Anne raised her eyebrows at Lola then wrapped her arms around Dean's neck taking him by surprise.

"I thought your new endearment to me is 'Cupcake', we made a deal earlier. Right sugar?" Leigh Anne asked cheekily and playing along while all of us stifle a laugh along with the rest.

"Sorry cupcake, forgive me please?" Dean asked cheekily but the both act so fucking real towards each other "Forgiven, now care to introduce your friend?" she continued to act while all of us were watching them both.

"We used to be together for more than years, because I'm blinded but now I can see." Dean said then chuckle as if it's nothing to him and shrugged.

"Oh, hello there dark past. I'm his present and brighter future." Leigh Anne said nicely then shook Lola's hand and cling over Dean again and Niall is trying so hard to stop himself from laughing.

"You know where the exit is girly." she continued then Lola growled lowly and glared at Dean "Past is past." Jesy muttered chiming teasingly and the girls giggled.

"If I were you? I'm gonna stop chasing my ex and giving him dirty looks if I'm the one who cheated from him over her sister's ex of a maniac boyfriend, don't you have any dignity left for yourself? With all do respect please get the hell out Lola, can't you see Dean is happy now? Just leave him alone and try to live your life." Tori said coldly and in a bored tone.

Dean suck the inside of his cheeks then chuckle awkwardly and the tension in the room is starting to rise all over again while Lola glared at Tori this time.

"Glare all you want, but let me remind you that I have the upper hand. You're here in my territory missy, I can call 911 and tell them you're stalking my cousin from London up to here. I not threatening you honey, just reminding." she continued then pointed the door and cross her arms.

"Cupcake and sugar are both planning for their future lives already, don't ruin the moment honey. Go ahead and exit, don't be shy." Chloe spoke up shooing Lola then smile sweetly making us all stifle a laugh and Tori chuckle lowly and obviously tired.

"Come on bitch, just get out and leave Dean alone." Tori, Reese, Katy and Chloe all said boringly in unison to Lola causing all of us to burst into fits of laughter.

"Dean! Can we swim too?! Please!" Mav and Meg suddenly popped out of nowhere then eyed Dean and Leigh Anne then to Lola as I saw the twin's eyes darkened and smirks tugged on their lips and both of them look at each other then shrugged as if reading each others minds.

"Hello Lola!" Mav and Meg greeted sweetly "I guess you've already met Leigh Anne! She's our brother's girlfriend! Aren't they look so adorable together?" Meg said happily playing along obviously taking everyone by surprise but manage to mask it with hollered.

"Embrace me sisters!" Leigh Anne cheered then let go of Dean and kneel down as the twins hugged her tightly immediately while giggling "It's already late night, where's Gin?" she asked curiously since Gin is out of sight.

"Watching Frozen alone, she said it's cold to swim." Mav said "Yet she's watching Frozen, what a smart kid." Lottie said then chuckle making us laugh.

"Let's just watch with Gin while eating something from fridge, how does that sound?" Leigh Anne asked "Sleep over!" the twins cheered then kissed both of her cheeks adored by the twins.

"Nice meeting you Lola, I'm Leigh Anne. Lovely meeting you honey, have a goodnight." Leigh Anne said to Lola then smile sarcastically "Let's go ladies!" she called as they all cheered then she stood up.

"But cupcake!" Dean whined acting but looks so convincing "The twins decided, talk to you later sugar." she said playing along then blow a flying kiss to Dean cheekily and Dean catch it jokingly as he slapped it on his lips.

"I'll bring the ice creams up in a minute ladies!" Dean said seriously then the girls cheered and rushed upstairs but Tori remained quiet beside me and Reese beside Liam with the lads, Chase, Gem, Ethan, Cole, Kurt and Lola who looks so dumbstruck.

"Not to sound mean but this is the first time, just leave me alone. Can't you see I'm fucking happy and contented with my life? I've had enough of your dramas! I'm so fucking done! I can't believe I nearly ended my life and thought how worthless and not enough am I to you!" Dean suddenly burst into flames making all of us stare at him in shock except Tori, Reese, and Chase.

"You fucking cheated right from the start, and over that fucking rapist who nearly deceived my sister?! I will never forget that, you never heard anything from me. Now you're hearing my side, I'm moving on. I never noticed how fucking pathetic I am for letting you and convincing myself that you're not that low, everything is clear to me now." he growled in fury while Lola looks so guilty.

"Hey, Dean." Leigh Anne rushed back downstairs and grab his jaw to make him look down to her then I noticed that Dean calm down and soften his expression immediately causing Tori and I to turn to each other and smirked to each other then fist bump knowing what's up immediately.

"Where are the ice creams sugar? We're waiting." she said then giggle while Dean chuckle and sighed heavily "Coming right up cupcake." he muttered stifling a laugh at the odd situation and changing his mood.

Leigh Anne let go of his jaw then tugged him immediately to the kitchen leaving Lola with us while Reese still looks so shock along with Chase.

"He's genuinely happy." Lola sighed shakily then palmed her face with frustration and regret radiating through her and walked out of the house exiting immediately.

"Finally." Tori, Reese and Chase sighed in unison and the lads still looks gob smacked "50 bucks CC!" Tori and Reese cheered then Chase groaned and pull out his wallet while we all stare at them in disbelief.

"What the fuck?" we all asked them "I knew Leigh Anne looks kind of interested to Dean right when I first met the Little Mix girls from the pent and they went to Thorpe Park, she's the first to ask Dean about his modelling career." Tori said coolly then Chase handed them money and place it to their wallets.

"Dean and Leigh Anne are the closest and texting nonsense each other as friends this past few weeks." Reese added emphasizing 'friends' while Tori chuckle.

"Congrats Gem and Chase!" Tori and Reese cheered "We're gonna be legit brothers mofo!" I cheered then run to Chase and cling behind him making him yelp as we burst into fits of laughter.

Kurt, Cole, Ethan and Dean who walked out with Leigh Anne and tubs of ice creams stared at us weirdly along with the lads.

"I'm engage mother fuckers!" Chase screamed in hype while I'm still clinging on him like a koala "What?! With who?!" Dean asked jokingly but still surprised as I hopped of off Chase.

"You're kidding right?" Aunt Marie and mum asked in amusement and unison as they both walk down wearing their pjs.

"No, I'm dead serious! Gemma already dropped the question and I said 'yes' mumma!" Chase gushed childishly and jokingly then hugged them both causing us all to laugh while Gem rolled her eyes while blushing madly.

"You sound like an idiot." Aunt Marie said then I spotted Dean and Leigh Anne walked upstairs already while having a serious conversation.

"Seriously." Chase said then grab Gem's left hand and showed their rings, mum and Aunt Marie hummed and nodded coolly.

"Let's have Chloe and Katy for gowns and tux, they have a high end gown boutique that they both owned. The rest will be on process." Aunt Marie said then mum agreed with their eyes both lit up while Tori and I glanced at each other.

"Good night mothers." we both said then run upstairs leaving them as the lads laugh at us.

We both sauntered our way to the hallway while I spotted Dean and Leigh Anne talking while eating ice cream at the balcony in the end of the hall beside Tori and I's room.

"Sweet, I can picture them next." Tori muttered cheekily causing me to chuckle "Tori!" Gin called then blocked our way and hugged Tori's thighs.

"How may I help you cutie?" she asked the little girl "Sleep over?" Gin asked as I palmed my face and mentally groaned in frustration.

"Cuddle buddies, I miss cuddle buddies sissy." Gin muttered hugging her thighs tightly and looked up to her with puppy dog eyes adorably.

"I agree to teach our future Darcy and Marcel to be independent, I don't fancy this kind of interruption in the future." Tori muttered jokingly making a wide smile tugged on my lips with my heart pounding madly and my stomach rumbling for some reason.

"I'll just clean up and do the laundry quickly, alright?" she sighed giving up to the little girl's request "Alright!" Gin cheered then run back inside the room where all the girls are staying.

"She didn't invite me." I said with fake hurt and clutched in my chest dramatically causing Tori to burst into fits of laughter as we headed to our room.

We entered then I closed the door and locked it white Tori grabbed her bag from me.

"Go clean up so I can do the laundry quickly." she instructed as I pouted "Join? Save water?" I asked suggestively and childishly making her smacked me with her bag while I chuckle taking that as a 'no'.

I placed my phone, wallet, and keys to the nightstand then sauntered my way to the closet and take off my shoes.

I entered the bathroom and stripped off my clothes then placed it above the washing machine on the side then hopped in the shower and closed the curtains.

I started to take a shower with hot water while I heard the door opened and sound of the washing machine plugged in.

"Enjoy Mr. Teddy's company tonight baby!" Tori chimed teasingly while I groaned and palmed my face in frustration and realization "No!" I whined childishly causing her to burst into fits of laughter.

"Make it quick! Am gonna use the shower!" she yelled "Just join me! I don't mind!" I called cheekily "Oh go fuck yourself!" she yelled back.

"I already have you!" I said playfully "No you don't, I'm doing laundry at the moment." she said as I hummed then turn off the shower once I'm done and wrapped myself with towel around my waist.

I hopped off of then shower and spotted her now waiting for the clothes to dry through the dryer with her hair untied now and cascaded in a messy curls.

I started to brush my teeth while she's now folding the clean clothes neatly while singing 'Almost Is Never Enough by Ariana Grande' quietly.

Once I'm done with brushing my teeth and stuff, she walked out with carrying the fresh clothes as I trail behind while she's still singing.

She placed all of the stuffs in place while mine is resting above my duffel bag as I stuffed it in the bag and grab a gray Calvin Klein boxers then slipped it on.

"Louis thinks you have a huge potential to music and acting." I said cheekily making her blushed furiously and stopped singing "No thanks, modelling in front of the camera with small amount of people is enough than something chaotic." she muttered making me chuckle.

She entered back the bathroom and locked the door while I walked out of the closet then sauntered my way out of the closet.

I sauntered my way to the bed and launched down then grab the giant bear that I'm seriously hating and cover myself with the duvet.

After how many minutes, Tori walked out wearing a gray Calvin Klein Classic sports bra and white jogger shorts showing the gray waistband of her knickers with her hair dried back to naturally straight and her white Flip Flops on.

"Awe! You look so cute with Mr. Teddy!" she gushed teasingly as I flipped her off with my middle fingers while feeling my face heating up.

"Be here before I wake up, please." I requested as she chuckled and nodded then pressed her lips down against mine.

I sucked her lower lip teasingly causing her to growl lowly and adorably while I chuckled and let her be.

"Good night dork, I love you." she whispered with her mint toothpaste fanning through her breath "Good night nerdy, I love you more." I muttered then peck her lips.

She chuckle then poked my cheeks then run her way and unlocked the door, she walked out and wave dismissively then closed the door without locking it.

I just let it unlock then cuddle up with this so fucking annoying teddy bear and wrapped myself up with the duvet to keep myself warm till I drifted of to sleep with exhaustion taking over me.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
51.6K 1.6K 41
DUALITY - the sequel to IT'S YOU! [Mature] *Please note: There will be spoilers for the first book from below onwards... You don't necessarily need t...
8.8K 136 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...