First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

126

531 9 4
By kindastupidkindanot

(Tori's P.O.V.)

It's already 5 in the afternoon and we're done strolling the park while messing around since the kids were already exhausted and we're all drenched due to the rides earlier.

I already clean up and changed in a clean pair of black Calvin Klein sports bra and matching thong that I didn't noticed Haz replaced the boy-shorts that I'm supposed to bring with me as my spare.

I have Harry's olive green Calvin Klein oversize jumper that reaches my mid thighs with the word 'OBSESSION' embroided on it while the ends of the sleeves were folded to my wrists, black Calvin Klein retro logo waistband high waist thick jersey leggings, black thick ankle socks and black white and gray Nike Air Max Flyknit running shoes.

My hair is now tied up in a single Mohawk pulled through Dutch braid with my long layered bangs cascaded down naturally and messily without any makeup on my face.

We're currently here at the hotel while everyone is cleaning up and I'm currently laying on the bed here on the suit were Haz was supposed to stay and where we fool around last night before dinner.

"Knock knock." I heard Chloe entered straightly making me chuckle as I just stayed sprawled across the clean bed lazily.

"I'm not gonna ask who's there, your accent and voice says it all." I said with my eyes close and my forearms crossed while blocking my sight.

We made a deal about no fighting or sassing each other earlier when the lads drive off and before we walk to the venue to check the boys.

"I just wanna say I am so sorry for being such a bitch towards you, all this time I have no idea but not until Harry preached and enlightened me about how clueless I am. I understand if you hate my guts, I'm such a bitch." she said sheepishly but I can hear sincerity and regret from the tone of her voice.

I feel the right side of the bed dipped and feel her lay down beside me.

"At least you know you are one aye?" I asked jokingly then chuckle as I heard her hummed in agreement and giggle.

"I never hated you, I just don't like the fact that you hate me and I have no idea why. I'm sorry for being violent earlier towards you, I swear I was just lost and my mind blocked out because of Ginri." I said sincerely then put my arms down to my lower chest and turn my head to her while she's facing me too.

"Why?" I asked her while she sighed deeply and shrugged with shame and guilt starting to flood in her.

"Mum always wanted Cole and I to look perfect and be perfect in front of our family, mostly on Mckenzie's side. Then you and Chase came in picture, you barely talk that time, you never did." she started as I hummed for her to carry on.

"I remembered Grandpa's birthday that time, you entered just wearing a plain white baggy jumper, black joggers, black Adidas basketball shoes, your hair is tied up in a messy bun, big rim glasses, you're just staring down the floor and not daring to look in anyone's eyes nor speak. The first time that everyone met you." she said then sighed deeply and gulped.

"Everyone looks so glad and happy that you're there and treats you like a queen, sees you as an angel and perfect in everyone's eyes even though you look so distant even with your own brother and parents." she muttered as I hummed and chuckle.

"I just don't understand what's happening around and why everyone is so focused on you, I tried to approach you but you flinched immediately and hide behind your brother as if I'm about to kill you or something." she continued as I tried to remember what she's talking about.

"I couldn't remember that, all I've remember is about me waking up and trashing then one day was in a middle of speech therapy and looking for, Haz." I said trying to remember something.

"It's fine, don't force yourself. Chase explained me about your situation." she said immediately as I hummed and nodded since I barely remember those days that I'm muted and undergoing therapies.

"So, I am jealous at you." she confessed "I have nothing and doing nothing for you to be jealous about." I said to her and sighed deeply while she chuckled.

"That's why I'm jealous, I'm doing everything that I can. You're not doing anything yet everyone is so engrossed over you." she said as I hummed "Lazy, you're jealous about me being lazy." I said jokingly causing her to stifle a laugh.

"Shut up, I'm trying to be serious here." she said huffing as I chuckle "Just be yourself, go with the flow, live the moment, don't stop for nothing, do what you love most, enjoy life and satisfy yourself not everyone else." I said then yawned feeling the exhaustion.

"I'm Tori Mckenzie, just a simple socially awkward nerd, lazy, procrastinator, sleepy, loves to roam around with my skateboard and hates exercise and spicy food." I said then shook her left hand making her laugh carefree as a smile tugged on my lips.

"I'm Chloe Mckenzie, youngest daughter of my parents. I love fashion, makeups, hair dressing, dressing up, shopping, spa, I do diets and exercise. Fashion designer just like Katy, I'm obsessed with cute stuffs, probably too girly for your liking, I have and obsession with lingerie too, and I'm obsessed with your fiancée's band. Mostly to Zayn because God damn his face and high notes!" she gushed causing me to dropped my jaw in amusement.

"Harry is the first from the band that I've been obsessing about and you know that but he's absolutely erased now because he's gonna be my cousin in law soon! When's the wedding?!" she asked me excitedly with her eyes lit up and very serious as I manage to compose myself.

"After I graduate in UPenn and have my bachelors degree, both of us made a deal about it that we'll only plan it once I graduated and he's free from the contract of the band." I said hesitantly as she hummed and nodded her head.

"You can always call me and Katy if you need a help with your gown and stuffs, you can count me on that." she said excitedly and seriously "Really?" I asked with my brows furrowed "Yep." she said positively.

"Sorry for calling you slut, I was just being impulsive. I never mean it." I said as she hummed and nodded her head in understanding "I know you don't, you look so fucking guilty when you did but you masked yourself immediately." she said then smile genuinely.

"You're more beautiful with that smile, a bit different but in a great way." I said sincerely and casually "I know right." she said then snapped her fingers making us both burst into fits of laughter.

"Do you mind if you keep my engagement as a family secret? I trust you to shut up about it." I asked as she nodded here head "As long as I'm the one who'll sketch your gown." she said causing my eyes to widen at her.

"Fine." I said then she shook my hands as a deal "And Katty will make it, she's so good at making. Our gown boutique clients always loves how she makes the dresses while I'm the one who sketches the details." she said proudly as I hummed knowing about their gown boutique in L.A.

"So let's go back to the gown, the least that I can do as a sorry from all of my bitchiness. Any ideas?" she asked cheekily as I groaned and rolled over then stuff my face to the pillow "I have no idea." I said letting it out in a muffled sound causing her to chuckle and hummed thinking.

"Off shoulders with long sleeves to show your tattooed collarbones, mermaid tail to show your petite hourglass shape and height, champagne colored with embroided details and sheer ivory in the ends to make it appear simple yet classy and elegant and to highlight your skin. And a sheer ivory white veil with simple flower crown. How does that sound? You doesn't seem like a girl wearing tube top." she suggested seriously as I started to sketch it in my mind and hummed then turn to her again.

"I like your suggestion." I said as she hummed "I'll sketch it and send it to you through email, you can tell me if you wanna add details or lessen and what type of materials to use anytime." she said excitedly.

"Sure, you know my email address already right?" I asked making her nodded her head 'yes' with her eyes lit up with excitement and sincerity "You can start sketching it anytime you want, you have 4 years to do that." I said rolling my eyes causing her to laugh while I chuckle.

"Ow! Fuck!" I heard Haz yelp and winced with a sound of stumbling as Chloe and I sit up.

He's now laying flat with his face planted on the carpeted floor while Liam, and Reese are above him like an idiots.

"Hello baby girl! I was just about to take a rest then change my clothes for the show within 3 hours." he grunted with his face still on the floor "Hi, you better get the hell out of my sight before I end the 3 of you." I said sweetly and firmly with my arms crossed while Chloe burst into fits of laughter.

"Get off Payne! You're causing pain now!" Reese screeched while Liam pushed himself up then tug her up off of Haz "I hate you two, you always love ruining moments." Haz mumbled referring to Reese and Liam.

"If you need condoms, we don't have condoms. Now get out!" I said sternly to Liam and Reese who both blushed madly and run away while Chloe laugh even more and hopped off of the bed.

"Expect the sketch this Thursday or Friday couz." she announced as I hummed and nodded my head "I'll trust you with that one." I said making her grin happily and excitedly then hugged me as I did back and lean away.

"Oh! And never show the sketch to the groom until the big day. Ciao!" she said cheerfully then run out of the room while Haz is already stood up beside the door while staring at her in disbelief.

"I'm the groom!" he protested "I know, and groom must see her lovely bride in the actual day with her gown. Later lovebirds!" she said then walked out and close the door shut leaving the two of us while Haz locked it securely.

"She volunteered to design my gown and Katy will make it, we made a deal to keep her shut up and that's her request." I groaned then launched back down the bed and close my eyes again.

"At least you're starting to plan." he said cheekily as I raised my middle fingers up in the air "Fuck off." I muttered then grab a pillow and cuddle with it.

I kicked my shoes off then cover myself with a duvet comfortably and sighed heavily.

"So the feud between the two of you are fine now?" he asked while I hear a shuffling sound "Yeah, we made a deal earlier when you guys left. No bitching or sassing and see if we'll get along, we surprisingly did." I muttered then groaned and hugged the pillow tighter.

"You're too good at reversing and reading people, she looks sincere for me to be honest." he said observing too as a smile tugged on my lips "I know right." I said cockily then heard him chuckle.

"Our feud is just a fucked up misunderstanding, her mother wants her and Cole to be perfect in everyone from our fathers' side. But most of them adores me the first time they saw me in my Grandpa's birthday 5 years ago and I'm still muted and traumatized that time and fresh from being awaken from coma, then she instantly hated my gut and thinks I'm perfect before." I muttered summarizing Chloe's explanation.

I yelp and open my eyes when he tugged the pillow that I'm hugging off of me as I look up to him.

He's now only wearing a new fresh pair of black distressed skinny jeans and his the band of his black Calvin Klein boxers peaking up without any shirt on and his curls were untied now and push on the side.

"I am getting jealous with this pillow already, I've had enough pillow!" he yelled childishly making me burst into fits of laughter as he tossed it beck to the left side of the bed and hover above me.

"I have 3 hours free." he muttered suggestively then rolled his lips thinking jokingly "Eyes up baby girl." he called back my attention causing my face to heat up and look up to his eyes again.

He chuckled while biting his lower lip catching my attention back down to his lips and getting turn on.

"So, A Popsicle?" he asked teasingly making me laugh again remembering what happened earlier since I made it sound like I'm talking about blow job and not Popsicle.

"I don't know what they're talking about." I said playing innocent then pouted and wrapped my arms around his neck while he's pupils were starting to blow widely.

"About that middle fingers of yours." he said as I hummed and grin still playing innocent "I don't know what you're talking about." I whispered then smile trying to get away of insulting him earlier but I seriously didn't mean it that way.

"Oh really?" he muttered darkly then raised his right middle and index fingers at me "Two is better than one sweetheart, let me teach you a lesson for making that joke because it sounds like an insult." he muttered nearly growling making my eyes widen and push him off of me.

"I dare you to move out of this bed love, you know what will happen." he threatened coolly while laying down to his usual spot on my left.

I groan in defeat and lay back down then cuddle up with him but he's just not moving.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make it sound like that." I muttered guiltily then sighed deeply and rest my head on his right bicep then cling on him like a fool.

"I know, but can you please help me out? It's been whole day babe, teasing is not fun in the situation earlier." he said then turn to me and pout but his eyes were darkened with lust and love.

I hummed then rolled my lips thinking and shook my head 'no' teasingly and cuddle up with him even more causing him to groan in frustration.

"We'll do this in a hard way then." he said then hover above me and pin my wrists up making me yelp but feeling myself needing him immediately as he lean down and crashed his lips against mine passionately and aggressively.

My breath hitches when he remove the duvet and tucked it behind me eagerly then he take his jeans off all by himself as he kick it away.

"I've been suffering this morning you tease, painfully awful. Payback baby." he growled against my lips then suck my lower lip and push his hips against mine causing me moan to escape my lips lowly when I feel him practically throbbing in need.

"You've cause this, now be a good girl and no noises, cursing, closing eyes, touching me, cumming or pushing me away in too much without my permission or you know what will happen. Are we clear baby girl?" he asked growling and dominating me.

He lean away and I spotted his eyes with a dead serious expression making me gulps and feel myself pooling down.

"Are we clear? Focus on my eyes sweetheart." he said then chuckle lowly in amusement with his mood switching up since I'm watching his lips intently like a toddler with poor attention span.

"Yeah." I muttered still focusing on his lips then raised my right index finger and slightly poked the outer curve of his lower lip with the tip of my nail earning a groan from him and he thrust his hips against mine hard causing me to cover my lips immediately to keep myself shut up.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." he sighed and kissed my forehead then suddenly tugged my leggings and thong off in just one swift movement leaving his jumper on me but hitch it up exposing me as I gulped in anticipation.

He suck his right index and middle fingers making me gasped softly in pleasure when he pushed his wet fingers inside me then sloped it upward hitting my g-spot immediately.

"Stop me if I'm hurting you okay? I don't want to hurt you love." he whispered as I nodded my head 'yes' then he started to move his fingers in a come hither motion slowly and firmly making me arched my back and my leg slightly shaking immediately.

I gripped on the sheets when he pinned my hips down with his left forearm securely and ducked down then suck my clit with my breathing getting more heavy, my heart pounding madly, my stomach building up and my whole body in pleasure.

"Haz, take a rest and we'll call you down for dinner at the catering then we'll go in 3 hours." I heard Paul called through the intercom then Haz chuckled and moaned against my skin sending vibrations all over me.

I grab a pillow and hug it tightly with my face stuck on it and stopping any noise threatening to spill out of my mouth.

"Seems like this room is actually soundproof because there's an intercom, let's break the no noise rule now shall we." he said deviously then quicken his pace while thrusting his tongue against my clit playfully then sucking me off harshly causing me to let out a muffled scream against the pillow and curled my toes.

My walls started to clench and feeling my body tensing up with the pit of my stomach boiling while my head is spinning widely and my sight blurring in too much pleasure.

"Don't you dare!" he growled dominating me making me whimper and scream again when he pushed my lower abdomen and trapped my g-spot.

"Harry! Please! Let me!" I pleaded almost crying in too much pleasure while my legs were are shaking furiously.

I squirm when he pulled his fingers off and lean away leaving my body begging for release.

"Never without my permission! You deserve that!" I heard him growl then tugged the pillow off of me and tossed it away.

"Goddamn it! It was just a pillow but it's making me jealous, now touch me." he commanded as I gripped on his shoulders immediately.

He take off his boxers making his throbbing hard on with veins visible through his skin and his swollen tip releasing precum already and I couldn't help but stifle a laugh at how mad I'm making him suffer.

"Try to laugh and I'll fuck that pretty little mouth of yours my love." he warned causing a shivers and goosebumps let out all over me even more them chew my bottom lip.

"Good girl, you're not that hard to talk to aren't you?" he groan then pumped himself slightly making my breath hitch at the sight of him.

"But you're rock hard while talking aren't you?" I asked muttering jokingly but my body practically begging myself to ride him good.

"And it's always your fault Tori, you're the one to blame." he said cheekily and darkly then suddenly tugged me up causing me to yelp as he wrapped his arms around my hips securely.

"I can sense you wanted to take a ride, I'm all yours my queen. Just be a good girl and obey my rules." he whispered over my left ear darkly making a giggle escaped from my lips.

He sit down in the middle facing the west east way of the bed with the headboard and pillows on his left and the ottoman on his right then position me on top of him and crashed his lips against mine passionately.

He slide his tip up and down teasingly to my dripping entrance causing me to growl in frustration and sucked his lower lip then run the tip of my tongue repeatedly to the outer curve of his lower lip.

He growled getting even more frustrated then slammed himself fully inside me as I feel his tip poking my stomach inside causing me to moan loudly against his lips in pleasure and feeling of being full by him.

"Do you think your middle finger can reach you this deep and make your tight and warm self feel so good baby girl?" he asked growling darkly as I whimpered knowing he's absolutely right and tighten my grip on his shoulders with my walls clenching furiously.

"Show me how wild you can be and don't stop without my permission, move." he commanded then squeezed my bum hard and buried himself deeply hitting my deepest spot effortlessly making me scream softly and throw my head back with my body shaking vulnerably.

He spanked my right bum hard sending pleasure all over me as I pushed him down the bed with my palms over his upper chest then started to move slowly while he is kneading my bum and hips.

"Is this a daddy kink?" I asked whispering obliviously with a frown while letting out a quiet moans causing him to chuckle lowly and breathing heavily.

"Why do you have to be so freaking adorable and smoking hot at the same time?! I have no idea." he gritted in amusement and pleasure with his eyes more greener but darker making me giggle shakily.

I rolled my hips deep and slow against him causing me to moan loudly and do it all over again obviously taking advantage my power over him to satisfy myself while he's watching me with his pupils blown widely and almost covering his whole irises.

"I have no idea what you're talking about hubby." I muttered moaning cheekily then run the tip of my tongue over my upper lip in delight making him moan and sweats appearing on his flushed skin with breathing heavily.

"You're charming me wifey." he groaned as I shook my head 'no' and gradually started to move faster, harder and deeper just the way I wanted how he does to me causing an uncontrollable moans and groans escaped my lips.

"F-fuck, yes!" he growled obviously enjoying while watching me and gripping my ass tightly as I feel my peak again and growl lowly since he's obviously not near to his.

"Experiment time!" I cheered like a lunatic then peck on his lips then push his head down gently as it hangs over the edge of the bed.

"I dare you to lean up and my fist will collide to that pretty face of yours big boy." I said lowly with my accent getting thicker for some reason and dominating him this time but he obviously wants me to do this because I saw a dark smirk tugged on his lips while biting his lower lip.

I lean down and run my lips to the hollow of his exposed Adam's apple and started to control my muscles tightly and controlling my peak too earning a loud moans from him.

"Y-you're so f-f-fucking t-tight baby! Fuck!" he screamed while moaning messily and obviously enjoying it as I continued to control my muscles even more while pounding into him and enjoying what I'm feeling.

I feel his body tensing and shaking vulnerably now signaling that he's so fucking close.

I squirm when I feel my legs shaking way too much in jolts of pleasure while lacking for air.

I started to suck the skin below his Adam's apple then pushed his skin with my tongue and put both of my index and middle fingers on either of his temple as I pressed it simultaneously.

"L-let g-go baby girl!" he moaned loudly and messily giving me a permission enough for me to sighed in relief.

"Fuck! Tori! Cum for me baby!" he growled then started to meet my thrust while I didn't stop torturing him and feeling him just stopping himself to let go first before me.

My sight started to turn dark with white spots while my head is spinning widely and shaking way too much than before.

"Harry!" I screamed softly then whimper as he growled and buried himself deep and both of us let go in unison as I feel him cum harder and longer than ever before.

I collapsed on top of him exhaustively and shaking while he groaned nearly whimpering and both trying to catch our breathe.

He gently pull himself out with our thighs having an evidence of our craziness while chasing his breath harshly with his head still hanging on the edge.

"H-hey! Your blood will get stuck up!" I panicked then gently pulled his head up while he have his eyes close and breathing more harsher than I do with his skin way to flushed.

"How am I gonna carry on with life later? Fuck." he gasped seriously as I burst into fits of laughter weakly and rolled off of him.

I grab the bag of wet tissue from the side and clean up the mess we both made then tossed it in the bin.

I grab my thong and leggings then wear it back on while he grab a new duvet and rolled the messy one on the side as he slipped his boxers on while he's still rock hard and I have no idea why.

"Oh God." he muttered then launched down and clean his hands with a sanitizer gel from the drawer while I stifle a laugh.

"How's your head? Throbbing?" I asked cheekily with a dirty meaning making him growl lowly and turn to me then tugged me close against his chest.

"You're so impossible!" he whined adorably and snuggled up with me "Popsicle?" I asked jokingly and teasingly "Shut up!" he yelled in frustration but his skin still looks so flushed.

"How's my experiment?" I asked cheekily causing him to groan lowly and sighed deeply "Where the hell are you learning those?" he asked in disbelief but in awe as I grin at him innocently.

"I'm nerd remember? Science is the answer my love." I said confessing then smirked at him making him dropped his jaw in realization.

"And I'm an artist so I know Human Anatomy, and I also studied SexEd even though I'm home schooled. But those experiments are just Science, our old school are Science focused remember? I'm perverted too, I used to hangout in library alone and read books about body stimulation, languages, chakras and how to read a person. I'm weird and awesome." I said sounding so innocent and a giggle escaped from my lips.

"What the fuck nerdy?" he asked but his eyes were turning darker again "Reese is my student." I said then burst into fits of laughter while he chuckle.

"I already warned Liam that Reese will seriously learn something from you once you two move in at Pennsylvania, he's very anticipated and terrified at the same time I must say." he said lowly as I hummed.

"So how's your head? Still throbbing? Need a help?" I asked innocently but with dirty meaning obviously teasing him.

"I know body focal points too, it you're just wondering how I'm locating and mapping your weak spots easily even though you're my first." I confessed again and grin innocently causing him to stare at me as if he was hit by a truck in realization.

"You will never get rid of me you nerd, I'm the only one who'll play with your experiments and that's it. Just you and me, you're mine genius demonic psychopathic bitch." He said seriously and being territorial then crashed his lips against mine simply but I bite his lower lip playfully making him growl.

"I am still so fucking hard baby girl, you're the only one who can do this to me." he groaned then pepper suck my lower lip causing me to groan and glanced at the clock behind me.

I mentally smirk to myself and pushed him down then grind my hips against his rock hard making him moan loudly and gripped my waist.

"Dinner time everyone! Harry! Tori! Wake up if you guys are still sleeping! We need to go in an hour! Dress up and fix up yourselves everyone!" Lou's voice called.

I grind my hips against him harder but stop while managing to control myself causing him to growl and hold me tighter to make sure I wouldn't escape.

"You already see this coming right? You evil bitch!" he growled at me but his eyes has an amusement in it making me smile innocently and peck on his lip.

"I love you." I said sincerely but with a playful tone while trying to charm him and calm him down as I saw his expression softening.

"I love you more." he said sincerely the pinched my cheeks causing me to squirm and laugh.

"You're making my emotions feel like a fucking roller coaster ride!" he groaned complaining as I pepper his face with light kisses and my lashed grazing lightly to his skin making him chuckle and peck on my lips.

"Dinner time! Stop banging each other's brains out Tori and Hazza! Hope you guys aren't!" Louis chimed through the intercom as I chuckle and sit up then press the answer button above the bed.

"Don't worry bro! We've already did a few minutes ago, wait up! He needs to dress up and clean up first!" I yelled sweetly without giving a fuck and Haz burst into fits of laughter as I turn off the intercom.

"You're so blunt and hyper today." He said while laughing making me grin innocently again "I can still feel my legs! Yay! Thank goodness!" I cheered then hopped off of him and slipped on my running shoes again.

"You won't, maybe later tonight." he muttered deviously as I stuck my tongue out of him childishly while he sit up and peck on my lips then hopped out of the bed and started dressing up.

I entered the loo then collected myself together and stuff, I noticed that my hair looks a bit messy but it made it look more cooler than the super neat look earlier.

I walk out and spotted Haz wearing a black and white graphic print long sleeves button down with his sleeves rolled up hugging his biceps way to tight tucked in his black distressed skinny jeans with black leather belt and black Saint Laurent Chelsea boots.

He entered the bathroom this time as I waited for him in a few minutes then he exited looking calm and collected now.

"Nice belt." I said jokingly referring to his belt wrapped around him tightly and securely earning a playful glare from him.

"Good material for spanking someone as a punishment who have been so naughty and teasing her fiancé and do him wild then turning him on again and leave him bothered, aye?" he muttered darkly making my eyes widen in horror but getting turn on again.

"Meet you in the catering!" I chimed immediately and run to the door but he pushed it close again in one hand effortlessly causing me to shriek and burst into fits of laughter.

"Move a way!" I yelled pushing him away while laughing as he chuckled and lean down then peck on my lips with a mint taste now.

He opened the door and we both sauntered our way to the lift and headed straight to the catering area of the hotel while I'm telling him stories about what craziness we all did in the park.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

948K 20.4K 97
*MATURE CONTENT* Harry Styles is currently the most well-known celebrity in the music industry, just finishing his first solo tour in 2018, trying to...
3.6K 168 14
This book will have imagines of our one and only HARRY STYLES . . . Some of the imagines may contain mature themes... SO DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NO...
419K 2K 10
"You can call me when you're lonely. I'll be your temporary fix." Those were the words that he said to me and it was plain simple, he wanted nothing...
23.8K 464 45
"I remember the first time you held my hand. I don't know if it was because of the cold or the fact that I loved you, but fuck, I felt the world rush...