They Call Me Silence

By greenApples3218

Rose was able to find a pack that wouldn't force her into marriage, The Red Wind pack, but it all went downhi... More

Silence has someone
Silence wants him back
Silence is silent
_-_-. Silence Visual .-_-_
Silence wants your name
Silence hates you
Silence had to tell you
Silence isn't used to this
Silence loves him more
Silence Said To Can It
Silence isn't here
Silence's Agreement
Silence hasn't
Silence doesn't know you
Rose and Jackson
Silence is (not) nice
Rose wants to talk
Jackson's non-forgotten necklace
Silence's past
Silence Knows
Silence is trying
Silence, he is growing up
Silence, he is back
Silence and Sophie
Silence knows why
Silence is failing
Silence's kids
Silence's home
Jackson & Sophie
Teach me how (part 1)
To say goodbye (part 2)
Olive's first
Their Mission
Queen Silence
Silence's end (Part 1)
A/N
Silence's end (part 2)
Silence's end (Part 3)
Home
The Question
Announcement

Silence causes trouble

32.4K 1.1K 243
By greenApples3218

The pack house was pretty big. I was able to walk around it once in thirty minutes. It was nice I was able to get around without anyone bothering me.

After my little self-tour I got back to the room Alex let Jackson and I borrow, Olive was in the front of the door about to knock on it.

I didn't want to scare her by popping out of nowhere without telling her so I tapped the wall so that she knew I was there. She jumped a little but as soon as she saw it was me she relaxed.

"Silence, the food is ready. I came here to show you to the dinning room. If you don't mind my other brothers will be joining us and some fighters from our pack. It's about ten people in total, including you two. We have seats for you guys so don't worry about finding a space."

I nodded as she knocked on the door.

Jackson came out after about five knocks. He looked like he just took a nap, he had the cutest bedhead. Of course I would never tell him that, he hates it when I call him cute.

"What do you want?" He said it with a sleepy tone almost making me forget he was being rude, he is the cutest when he is tired.

I practically raised him for five years so I get to act like mom towards him sometimes.

With a grin on her face Olive told Jackson the same thing she told me about a few minutes ago.

Jackson stared at Olive with lazy eyes, he was looking at her but his mind was somewhere else.

Then he spoke. "Will the alpha be there?"

"Well of course. My brother has to be there, he is the alpha," explained Olive.

Jackson narrowed his eyes at her before looking at me trying to decided if he should go or not.

"We are coming but Silence is still a threat to your pack, remember? That is why he should sit as far away from the alpha as possible, but don't worry I would gladly sit next to Silence to keep him in check, is that okay?"

Jackson is quick to think, it doesn't matter what situation he is in, he can think of at least one thing to do before combat.

"Of course! Now come on you two! Food is getting cold," Olive exclaimed as she started skipping down the hall leading us to what we presume is the dinning room.

Jackson and I kept the same pace next to each other, we both wanted to say something but being quiet may have been the best decision for now. 

I knew we were getting close because of how loud the yelling was getting from each step we took. They were arguing about something. 

"What the hell!?!"

I wonder what they are arguing about?

"How can you let Silence walk around the house on his own?! What?! Aren't you worried about our pack!? He can easily steal or kidnap some of our members! He is a skilled fighter!

I always had an affect on people, every time I was around people they would argue about me. I remember causing Maria and alpha Dave to not talk to each other for about a whole week, and all I had to do was be there and do nothing. 

By now I knew the kids were hearing the loud yelling too, but it didn't stop Olive. She ran to some doors with us tailing behind her. As soon as we were in front of the doors Olive pushed the doors open with a loud bang grabbing everyone's attention. 

Olive....Olive is very....enthusiastic...and brave. 

The loud bang of the doors slamming into the wall shut everyone up, just like Olive wanted. I looked over at Jackson, he was as stunned as I was. He just stared at Olive with wide eyes. 

One person sitting next to Alex was standing up, he probably was the one who was yelling.  

Olive started walking toward the table and we followed with caution. All that could be heard was our footsteps. As we walked closer I noticed how everyone was nervous not wanting to do something that would most likely be disrespectful toward the alpha or me. 

After walking into the dinning room with no noise coming from anyone Olive finally spoke. "Silence, Jackson, you two will be sitting here," She whispered to us as she pointed at to empty seats near the end of the table. Olive turned her attention toward the rest of the people sitting around the table and grinned, but she was anything but happy. "These are our guest so please don't be rude to them, thanks," She sat down next to the two empty seats waiting for Jackson and I to sit down next to her. 

I sat down first and then Jackson quickly followed my movement. I sat in between them. It was still very quiet around the table because of Olive's kind outburst.

As of now Olive is my favorite from this pack.

"Okay then," Alex finally said. I looked up and he had a satisfying smile plastered on his stupidly gorgeous face. "We all know who the young man is Silence. I have yet to know the name of the kid next to him, Olive would you introduce him to us?"

I looked over at Jackson and as I suspected he was mad. Alex called him a kid and now Alex is on Jackson's kill list. 

"His name is Jackson. He has a sister named Rose but Silence is going to go find her for Jackson because she is alive. Rose and Silence are probably dating, at least that is what I think because no one would go to so much trouble to find someone who was in a rogue attack. That is why Silence and Jackson know each other, I think. Am I right? About Silence and Rose dating, right?"

One. Olive talks a lot and isn't scared to say what she thinks. 

Two. I am Rose!  I am also Silence. We are the same people how can I date myself? But Olive doesn't know that.

"Your right."

I get out of my thoughts and turn over to Jackson how had just answered. What...What is he doing?

As soon as he got everyone's attention, even Alex's he continued. "They have been dating since I can remember. Rose and Silence are so in love they are basically the same person. No one really knows about Rose and him dating because it would cause some trouble. Either way Rose still will forever be in love with Silence and Silence will forever be in love with Rose. He might even ask her to marry him when we find her."

And the award for being the best liar goes to....you guessed it.... Jackson!

"Is that so?"

I turned toward the aggravated toned voice already knowing who was talking.

Everyone turned to Alex, as soon as he noticed his tone of voice he composed himself by clearing his throat and faking a smile. "Well congratulations hopefully you and Rose live a happy life together. I feel bad for your mates though, you two will end up having to reject them." 

With me not being able to answer Jackson took the liberty of doing so...with out my permission.

"Well since Silence is so in love with Rose I guess it won't be so hard for either of them to reject their mates."

Ouch. I'm actually starting to feel Alex's disappointment and anger. Dang mate connection making me feel what he feels.

"I guess not," Alex replied through his grinded teeth.

"We should begin dinner."

I looked over to the guy that was sitting next to Alex. It was the guy that was standing up and yelling at Alex earlier. He looked about the same age as me, maybe even younger. He had to have some sort of relative connection with Alex because no alpha would ever let just any member yell at them like that without having them killed.

"I'll call the maids," the guy announced but suddenly paused for a moment then nodded at Alex.

Alex must have given orders to him through their mind communication.

I don't exactly know what to call it. I never once got to use it in Maria's pack because I couldn't completely shift yet, and I sure as heck didn't use it with my original pack. If I couldn't do it then there was no reason to waste my time on trying to learn about it.

After the guy came back he took his seat next to Alex and within minutes maids started coming in with plates of spaghetti.

I looked over at Jackson to see his reaction over seeing the food. He raised an eyebrow in confusion trying to figure out what they are surving us.

I heard a gasp behind me and turned toward a young lady maid holding two plates of spaghetti. She swollowed hard before placing the plates in front of Jackson and I with her shaking hands.

She was acting all nervous trying to act cute at the same time. It seemed as if she was trying to impress us in that way for some reason. Trying to seem vulnerable.

She wasn't scared, she was intereged.

She started slowly making her way back into what I can only supose is the kitchen, but she didn't make it that far before a voice stopped her in her tracks.

"Next time you come help don't play innocent Karla. I don't believe Silence is interested in girls who pretend to be something they are not."

With that the girl who seemed to be named Karla glared at a young man sitting on the other side of Alex but as soon as Karla saw that I was staring she quickly turned back into the type of girl she wanted to impress me with.

"I don't know what you are talking about Daniel. I should hurry back to my duties. Enjoy your meal."

She left without another word.

I looked over at Jackson and Jackson looked over at me trying to see if it was okay to eat the food.

I shrugged and looked over at Olive. She was already devouring her food.

When she saw us staring and she frozze but smiled with the coner of her mouth filled with spaghetti sause.

"Go ahead and eat. It's really good."

I nodded and looked back at my food. I knew everyone was watching me waiting for me to take off my mask so that I could eat.

I saw Jackson already stuffing his face with the food. He likes it. I guess I should hurry and eat. I have been hungry since I fought Alex.

I sighed and took my hands behind my mask. I looked around and smiled under my mask. Everyone's eyes were wide open just waiting for me to take off my mask.

It was fun to see them growing eger to see me without my mask.

I took off the staps of my mask. I heard a few gasps. As soon as the last strap was off the mask slowly descended from the bottom of my face. I grabbed it and tucked it in my jacket's pocket.

I looked up and with my eye I saw everyone just staring at my face. I looked over to Alex and saw him just watching me in awe. It made me nervous so I turned back to the food in front of me.

"Wow. I pictured your face to be more rough, it's actually very smooth."

I turned over to the guy that seemed to be named Daniel.

"Me too."

This time it was the yelling guy who responded.

I just nodded just wanting to eat the food that was placed in front of me.

After awhile of a few people asking questions and Jackson answering them, only lying when asked about Rose I started to feel dizzy.

I check my forehead and I noticed I was sweating for some reason.

I swallowed nervously noticing some people taking off some of their jackets and sweaters.

Crap.

Someone turned up the heat in the dinning room.

The jacket I had on was making it really hard to breathe with all the heat around me but I can't take it off. If I took off my jacket everyone would see my chest protecter.

I was internally panicking but soon a voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

"I have some business to attend to. I will see you all later," announced Alex. He smirked when his gaze landed on me but he quickly turned away and walked out of the dinning room.

I needed to get out of here too. I can't have Jackson following me because then they will think we are escaping and probably cause a huge deal.

I had to calm down. I turned over to Jackson and I nodded toward the door. He started to get up already knowing what I meant but I sat him back down and put my hand up telling him to stay.

He looked confused but he nodded.

I got up from my seat and started making my way out. When I left I heard Jackson making up an excuse for me to leave.

When I knew no one was watching I started running to our room.

I rushed in and locked the door behind me.

My panting was filling the room. I quickly took of my jacket and unstraped my chest protecter.

I was still not satisfied so I even took off my beanie cap letting my long curly dirty blone hair let loose behind me.

I started to calmly control my breathing.

When I was finally calm I started to smell something.

My eyes went wide and froze on the spot not wanting to look up.

And that's when I knew I wasn't the only one in the room.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
163K 5.2K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
221K 8.6K 32
You may have read stories with the same kind of plot but I have some plot twists here and there in mind, so read on to see what is in store. Rose Ki...