Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

بواسطة AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... المزيد

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

The Mall-Chapter 17

4.4K 182 203
بواسطة AFT3RH0UR5

Y o u

Izayan carefully parks his car and takes out his keys. We were in the parking lot in front of the mall. It was a huge white building labeled 'FrontRed Mall'. I exit out of the car and see Izayan opening the door for his little sister. I close the door behind me and wait for them to walk with me.

We head to a glass double door and it opened automatically in front of us. We stepped in to feel the cool air hitting our faces and look around. All I saw were clothes, jewelry, and everything that was for woman.

I see an escalator and make my way towards it. Izayan and Mayumi followed. Now that I think about it, this is the first time I've ever been to a mall. I was always busy with school and grocery shopping, I never went out.

I step on the moving stairs and I head up to the second floor. It felt pretty weird because everywhere I turned, I always found people staring at me and whispering to one another. This was embarrassing and I tried ignoring it.

Izayan was walking right next to me and Maymi was on the other side. I guess people were thinking that Izayan and I were dating somewhat. He was cute but I could never get a guy like him to like me. There was someone out there better than me for him...

"Hey Izayan"

"Ya?"

"People keep looking at us..."

I then see him look around noticing that people were actually looking at us. He raised his brows and looked back at me smiling...

"Just forget about them, there probably jealous because you have a great friend like me"

I frown at this and lower my head a bit...

"I don't think that's it"

"Hey I'm just joking alright"

He looks away and I look forward. I see Mayumi in front of us looking around for anything that she liked. She finally stopped in front of a store filled with stuffed animals and points at it, jumping excited.

"Bigguburazā wa, watashi wa, 1 ni shite kudasai eru koto ga dekimasu!"
>Big Brother can I get one, please!<

I look over at Izayan and I see him sigh. I knew what she wanted so I walk on ahead with him right behind me. We walk in and see many stuffed animals everywhere. The place was a little girly but I didn't mind at all. I see Mayumi jumping one place to another looking at all the stuffed animals...

"I'm gonna go broke"

I look over at Izayan who was right behind me, stepping right next to me. He rubs the back of his neck and sighs heavily. I had my wallet with me so I opened it to take out some cash...

"I can pay for it of you want"

"No no no it's fine. You shouldn't have to. I am her brother and it was my idea to bring you guys to the mall so I do expect to lose some cash along the way"

"I don't mind, it's just a stuffed animal"

"Nah it's alright"

"You sure?"

"Positive"

I close my wallet and look over at Mayumi. She grabbed a white rabbit and walked over to a section filled with stuffed animal clothes. I giggle under my breathe to see her jumping from place to place excited about getting one.

She grabs a pink shirt with sparkles covering the ends and a black t-shirt covered in pink glittered hearts. I wasn't the type of person to like glitter, pink, sparkles because I wasn't girly when I was younger.

I didn't really get along with the girls either because they looked at me as if I was a boy myself. They always pushed me away as if I didn't belong there. Instead I hung out with a bit of boys and mostly by myself. I was the social type to go around making friends every second.

I remember one time I was walking home from school and I was pulled from my shoulder, facing towards a gang of girls my age. They bullied me and hurt me because of  the guys liking me. I didn't know why but most of the boys in my school liked me because I was cute and tough at the same time.

Everyday the girls would kick and punch me. I lost confidence in myself each day. I lost hope and didn't have faith in myself either. Little by little the guys stopped hanging out with me and I was alone.

I had no one to hang out with at school and the only people I would call my friends were my parents. They were really supportive in my childhood but when I hit 16 they told me to move out and try living on my own. I did what they said and I lived an okay life but I was still bullied.

I guess it was because the boys thought I was cute in high school and they would always ask me to be their girlfriend but I'd always decline. The three girls that would bully me thought I was a waste in this world and everyday they would try and teach me a lesson about how I was worthless, a freak, slut, whore and all the names they called me.

I guess they got to me and I was use to it already. Again, everyone ignored me and I was all alone again with no one to talk to...

"Y/n!"

I snap out of my train of thought and look around confused as to what was going on...

"Hey you alright"

I look over to see Izayan and Mayumi looking at me worried. I shake my head and smile at them...

"Oh ya sorry, I was lost in thought"

"Ya you zoned out for a bit"

I look down to see Maymi holding the rabbit in her arms, hugging it tightly. I reach my hand out towards her and rub her head. She giggled and smiled at me. I smile in return and look back at Izayan to see a little smile spread across his face.

"Wanna head to another store?"

"Ya...Mayumi wa iku koto ga dekimasu ni kimasu"
>Mayumi come on let's go<

I then see Maymi rushing over to Izayan and reaching for his hand. He grabs hers and we walk out the store...

(Timeskip 10 minutes)

We continue walking around the mall and I see one store catching me eye...

"Hey lets go to this one"

"Which one"

"This one"

I point over to a store filled with men's clothing. I see Izayan looking at me confused and back at the store. I wait for his response and see Mayumi pulling on his hand, trying to pull him towards the store...

"Why"

"I wanna check out something"

"Like?"

"Just come"

I walk up to him and pull his arm. I try running into the store with him but he tried pulling back. We enter the store and I let go of him, searching for clothing. I find a woman wool pull over light tan sweater and a pair of dark blue jeans.

I throw them over my shoulder and run to Izayan. He looks at me confused and I grab him arm to see his eyes widen with surprise. I drag him over to the dressing room and push him in, throwing the clothes at him.

He looks at me even more confused and I close the door...

"Try those on"

"Wait why, do I get something out of this?"

"No but I'll pay for it if it looks nice on you"

"You don't h-"

"Just try it on please"

"Alright alright"

I hear the door lock and I sigh with relief. I was afraid he'll be mad at me and say that we had to leave right away. I lean against the door he was changing behind and look down at Mayumi who had a smirk plastered across her face.

I look at her confused and I see her walking away, looking around at the clothes. I smile but sudden,y feel the door jolt right behind me. I turn around irritated to see what he was trying to do...

"Now we're even"

"For what?!"

"For you kicking the door when I was leaning on it. That wasn't very nice you know"

"I was kidding, learn to take a joke"

"Ya ok"

I lean against the door again and feel the steam coming out of my nose and ears. I was angry but I calmed myself down to realize that he did have a point. We were even now and I just let it slide because there was no point of arguing.

I look aver at Mayumi to notice her right in front of me. I flinch from her sudden appearing in front of me but to see a couple of shirts and pants in her hands. I laugh and grab them from her.

She smiles but immediately frowns. I look at her confused and the next second I feel the door open behind me. I was still leaning backwards and I feel my body fall back. My eyes widen with fear and feel arms catching, and wrapping around me.

I turn my head to notice myself leaning against Izayan. My face was only one inch away from his as he looks into my eyes surprised and embarrassed. I feel my face heat up completely and I try prying away from him.

I was then pulled closer to him and I was on my feet, standing straight up. I froze from where I stood and tried hiding my face with embarrassment. I then notice Mayumi smiling and tried concealing it but that didn't quit work.

"Hey y/n you alright?"

I turn around to face Izayan and feel my body tense up. I tried saying something but the words wouldn't come out...

"I-I-I-"

"It's alright I'm fine...so...how do I look"

I stop stuttering and look at the clothes he was wearing that I gave him. My eyes scanned him from head to toe, fixing mostly on his face. He looked amazing, and whatever I gave him to wear, he would look great. It fit him perfectly and the style was just right for him...

"You look..."

"Do I look b-"

"HOT"

I hope this is alright now I gtg Bai Bai
-AFT3RH0UR5

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.3K 465 13
A girl who lost her sister she didn't even know she had. Now she seeks revenge. But something isn't right. Somethings coming. Something big. Now the...
59.2K 2.7K 42
I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my short (h/c) hair. Then the sound of gla...
13.7K 597 20
After falling into the underground, Toriel nurses you back to health and takes you in as her own. Six months later, during your first outing into the...
4.1K 90 31
Echotale Story between a bad boy and a girl that wants to just change the world. The world as it was, was already a living hell. Frisk just wanted so...