Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Bonding-Chapter 16

4.7K 174 167
By AFT3RH0UR5

Y o u

Its 7:15pm and everyone pretty much stayed in the house all day. Izayan was sitting on the couch next to me and Mayumi was sitting on the other side. We were watching a movie but it was in Japanese for Maymi to understand. The good part about it was that it was in subtitles so I  didn't feel left out.

The movie ended and I hear Mayumi clapping her hands together with joy. I smile at her and she smiles back. I look over at Izayan to see he was on his phone...

"I wish Asriel hadn't taken my phone"

He gets off the couch and goes in his room. He comes back out with a new clothes on him. He wore black skinny jeans, black low leather boots, and a red and black striped flannel. His hair was a bit messy but it did suit him...

"Hey I got an idea"

"Ya"

"How about I take you and my sister to the mall so we can all hang out a bit more together"

"But I have nothing to wear"

I see him sigh and I look over at Mayumi. She looked at us confused because she couldn't understand what we were saying. I look over at Izayan to see him walking towards us and kneeling down in front of her...

"Kyō wa shoppingumōru ni iku to watashitachiha y ni tsuite no sutekina nanika o erubekidearu ka dō ka o kakunin suru tame ni/ n wa asoko chakuyō shitakattadesu"

>Today we are going to the mall and I wanted to ask if we should get something nice for y/n to wear over there<

I then see a big smile plastered across her face. She looks over at me and back at him. She nods her head as if she was agreeing to something he had said to her...

"Anata wa kanojo ga sukidesu ka? !"

>Do you like her?!<

I suddenly see him straighten up and a bright red spread across his cheeks. His lips curved up trying to hold his mouth. I look over at Mayumi so see her purposely covering her mouth, smiling. She looks at me and giggles...

"Um...can u translate Izayan"

He quickly looks at me and stands up. He walks over to the kitchen to get his keys and walks over to the door...

"Nothing important. Let's get going..."

"But what about me wearing this"

I grab the over sized shirts and pull it out. I look at him with shocked expression across my face...

"We'll figure that out later but for right now get in the car...Mayumi wa kimasu"

>Maymi come<

I hear Maymi getting off the couch and walking towards him. I sigh in defeat and walk over to the door. I walk out and turn around to see him closing the door behind us.

We walk down the flight of stairs and we exit out of the building. I see Izayan open the back door for Maymi and she jumps in. He closes it and opens the passenger door for me as well. I hop in and he closes the door for me.

He runs to the other side and opens the diver door for himself and shuts it. I cross my arms a bit irritated by how I look but I had to deal with it because I couldn't do anything about it.

I hear the engines roar and the car begins to move...

(Timeskip 5 minutes)

I feel the car stop and I look up the window to see a little shop. I look over at Mayumi and Izayan getting out of the car and heading toward the shop. I was confused as to what was going on but I shrug it off and get out of the car.

I was right behind them when we stopped right in front of the double doors leading inside of the shop we were standing in front of...

"Uh Izayan what is this place"

He looks over his shoulders and smiles at me. I blush and look away towards Maymi. I see her smiling as well but she was covering her mouth trying not to show it...

"You'll see when we walk in"

"What's inside"

"Okay it's a surprise so ima do this..."

I look at him confused as I see him walking towards me. I turn around slowly when I see him walking behind me and he cover my eyes...

"Hey what are y-"

"Just wait and see"

I was completely blinded with his hands and I feel my legs moving. He was pushing me forwards and I didn't really trust him as much yet because I was afraid I'll trip over something. I then feel cold air hit me and a bell ring.

I can tell I was inside because of the floor. It was flatter and I can hear the echos of each step that Izayan, Mayumi and I take. I stop but his hands were still covering my eyes. I cross my arms and tap my foot impatiently...

"Can I see now"

"No not yet"

"Come on let me see. This is dumb"

"Oh yea? Well I guess your gonna have to deal with it a bit longer"

"Jerk"

"I'll take that as a compliment thank you"

I growl under my breath and hear foot steps echoing closer and closer. It stops and I hear a voice in front of me...

"May I help you?"

"Uh ya can you get something nice...ya know...for this one"

I feel my head shake and the voice started to laugh. It was a woman I was guessing...

"Oh alright then...ill be right back"

I then hear the foot steps echo away and everything was silent...

"Izayan?"

"Alright alright fine"

I then feel my eyes being uncovered. The sudden brightness hurt my eyes so I hovered my hands over them. Slowly they're adjusted and I was able to see a ceiling...

"On second thought never mind"

"Wha-" 

I then feel hands covering my eyes again. I struggle trying to get them off of my...

"Izayan!"

"Sorry but I got this far, might as well keep it up"

I then feel his chest pressed against my back and he held me closer to him. He still covered my eyes and I feel my face heat up...

"You feel a little hot...do you have a fever?"

"N-no"

"Alright sir right this way"

"Thank you"

I feel my legs move once again as Izayan pushes me forward. I try prying his hands off but they wouldn't budge. I can hear him and Mayumi talking but I couldn't understand what they were saying because they kept speaking Japanese.

I hear a door open but my legs keep moving forward. I then hear it close behind me and my eyes were uncovered once again. My eyes stung to the sudden brightness but soon adjusted to it.

I look around to see I'm in a small room. There was a mirror in front of me and behind me was a short dress. The top portion of it was black and the bottom was a straight white fabric ending above my knees.

I walk over to the dress and take it off a hanger. I put it in front of me and turn around to face the mirror. I look at myself and smile at the sight...

"So this was the surprise"

"Yup"

I jump to Izayan's voice and face towards the door. I look underneath to see his foot and his body leaning against the door. I kick it making him moving away and standing in front of it instead. I turn back towards the mirror and begin to strip myself out of my clothes...

"Well that's not very nice especially to someone who bought you that dress"

"What?"

I turn back to the door and see his leaning against it again. I grew irritated but tapped my foot instead...

"Your welcome. You that costed me 30 bucks"

"You already paid for it?!"

"Well duh of course. I felt bad for you because you didn't have any of your clothes to wear so I stopped by here to get you something nice to wear when we go to the mall"

My body froze up and I held my breathe. I feel my head lighten and my jaw dropped with surprise. I can't believe he bought someone he just met a day ago a dress!...

"Why though"

"Because it looks nice on you. Come on we gotta go, Mayumi is waiting for us outside"

"Oh ya I forgot"

I throw the dress on my and straighten it out. I look myself in the mirror one last time to see if I looked okay. I turn to my left to pick up the clothes that I wore today and open the door with my free hand.

I walk out and notice Izayan looking at me from head to toe. He looks at my face and smiles. I blush and smile in return, holding one of my arms with my hand. I look down with embarrassment.

"Wow"

"What do yout mean 'wow'"

"No no no I mean you're look...great"

I feel my face heat up even more and I look over behind him to see Mayumi standing in front of a door. Her eyes widen and she squealed with excitement. I flinch and Izayan turns around surprised that she was right behind him.

"Y wa/ n no anata wa subarashī mite! Anata wa watashi no ani no tame ni kanpeki ni matchi shite imasu!"

>y/n you look amazing! You are the perfect match for my big brother!<

I look at her confuse but then see Izayan blush dramatically and walk towards his sister, stomping.

"Kanojo wa watashi no gārufurendode wa arimasen! Watashi wa kanojo ga suki ikemasen! Watashi wa kanojo no thats no tame ni sutekina nanika o subete shutoku shi... Ē to... Chōdodeshita"

>She is not my girlfriend! I don't like her! I was just...uh...getting something nice for her that's all<

I look at the both of them confused. He averted his head towards me shyly and sighs deeply. He chuckles under his breath and looks up towards me...

"Let's go. After we go to the mall I have to drop off Mayumi at my aunts house so my mom can pick her up the next day"

"Oh okay then let's get going"

I walk over to the door Mayumi was standing next to and stop right in front of her. She smiles and hold her hand up to me. I look confusly at her and hesitate to grab her hand. She waits and I sigh and hold her hand.

She jumps up in excitement and leads me out the front door. Izayan was right behind us and opens the door for us. We all get in the car and drive off to the mall...

Okay guys I'm gonna write the next chapter about you going to the mall because I can only be on tech of a certain amount Of time. So I'll see you guys later and I'll try typing the next chapter as soon as possible, PEACE!!

-AFT3RH0Ur5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.2K 28
"Do you not want to go back home? To the surface?" °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "No." °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "Why?" °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "Because my home is right here, s...
347K 13K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
3.1K 450 13
Based on how chaotic your life is, you can't say you're shocked to see how your day turned out to be. You barely remember how you ended up in this da...
59.2K 2.7K 42
I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my short (h/c) hair. Then the sound of gla...