They Call Me Silence

By greenApples3218

Rose was able to find a pack that wouldn't force her into marriage, The Red Wind pack, but it all went downhi... More

Silence has someone
Silence wants him back
Silence is silent
_-_-. Silence Visual .-_-_
Silence wants your name
Silence hates you
Silence causes trouble
Silence isn't used to this
Silence loves him more
Silence Said To Can It
Silence isn't here
Silence's Agreement
Silence hasn't
Silence doesn't know you
Rose and Jackson
Silence is (not) nice
Rose wants to talk
Jackson's non-forgotten necklace
Silence's past
Silence Knows
Silence is trying
Silence, he is growing up
Silence, he is back
Silence and Sophie
Silence knows why
Silence is failing
Silence's kids
Silence's home
Jackson & Sophie
Teach me how (part 1)
To say goodbye (part 2)
Olive's first
Their Mission
Queen Silence
Silence's end (Part 1)
A/N
Silence's end (part 2)
Silence's end (Part 3)
Home
The Question
Announcement

Silence had to tell you

31.6K 1K 66
By greenApples3218

The room Jackson and I were given was quite big. There were two large beds next to each other in the middle of the room. On the right was the restroom and on the left was a closet.

Jackson and I rarely sleep in rooms or even indoors. We can't stay in one place for too long so I never get the chance to get a job. With no money I can't really buy clothes, food, materials and a place to sleep.

Jackson was and is too young to start eating raw animals like I do. We grew out of our clothes and we had to get bigger ones.

That's how Silence came to be.

I begun to steal from close packs everytime I had the chance. I would leave Jackson hiden and come back with things we needed.

After awhile I found out that pack's had given me the name 'Silence'. I didn't mind at all, it was a perfect name. I immediately became wanted by many packs for my speed and ability to be undetected.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes I'll come back and show you two to the dinner table," said Olive as she was starting to leave the room.

I tapped Jackson on the shoulder to grab his attention and then pointed at Olive.

His eyebrows shot up in realization. "Olive wait," he said before she closed the door to leave.

She stopped and turned back around to face us. "Yeah?"

"What was that guy to you? It seemed like the relationship you to share isn't really as formal as it should be."

Olive stood frozen for a moment before she started laughing. "He is my older brother. Alex, Alpha of the Shade pack."

She is his sister. Of course! The power I was sensing when I first meet her was alpha energy, just like I predicted.

After Jackson noticed I didn't have anymore questions he kindly asked Olive to leave us.

"Where did they take you? After they numbed you they took you away from me and made me go hang out with Olive."

I ploped down on the bed with a relaxed sigh. "I had to talk to the alpha. When I got the chance I escaped but like you saw he was able to get to you before we were able to make it out of their pack house."

He nodded in understanding. "Anything else?"

I sighed. I should tell him that Alex is my mate. Better then him finding out at bad timing. Hopefully he takes it easily.

"And um," I rubbed the back of my neck as I sat up on the edge of the bed. "I kind of found out that the alpha....Alex. He....he is my mate."

I looked up to see Jackson's reaction.

His eyes widened trying to processes what I just told him.

"C-can't you reject him?"

"I can't do that, Jackson. Not to my mate."

He sat next to me on the bed stressingly messing up his silky black hair.

Sometimes I worry for him. He just turned eleven and here he is stressing over the fact that I have a mate like some old dude.

"Why can't you?" he whispered.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and calmly closed my eyes.

"Because Maria wouldn't have wanted me to," I whispered back in the same gentle tone he used with me.

When mentioning his mother he tensed up but I started running my hands through his hair to make him relax.

He knew I would do anything for Maria. Even if she was died, her words still lived on with me. They always will.

"Rose," Jackson finally spoke after a long pause. "Does he know who you are? The real you?"

I giggled recalling the fact that he still thought I was a guy. "No. It's really entertaining to see the alpha so flustered because of the fact he thinks he will lose his position as alpha because he can't have pups with me."

Jackson nervously laughed. "Really? You having pups? He is kidding right?"

"I don't know. We have to just see how things go."

He looked down at his feet not wanting to look back up.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Don't worry Jackson. Things will just seem to find there place soon enough. Remember I made a promise to your mother to protect you, there is no way I'm breaking that promise."

He stood up making me let go of him in the process. "I-I have to go to the restroom. You should go d-down and go see if Olive needs someone to hang out with."

I took it as his way of saying he wanted to be alone. I stood up and put on my mask that was inside my pocket.

I didn't say a word and left Jackson to be alone.

.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.8K 30
Sophia Frost is a cold, charming and secretly sweet woman. However she's a Rogue with no desire to be apart of any pack, not again. See, she used to...
137K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
164 7 30
Forced into a pack after her father's death, she only ever knew the life of a lone wolf. Now, she was a puppet in a game of shifter politics. Where o...
55.1K 1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...