Bad Boys In Love ✔

Por atlas-carter

[COMPLETED] In elementary school they were bullied. They were the targets of humiliation, but that is the pas... Mais

Characters
Prologue
1: The Chikamoto Sisters
2: Humiliation Attempt
3: Let's Get Physical
4: Tutor Ryohei and Plan B
5: The Assignment
6: The Basketball Team
7: The Decision
8: The Field Trip
9: Rooftop Love
10: The Motorcycle Ride
11: A Kiss On The Beach
12: Back Stage Action
13: The School Concert
14: The Truth
16: The False Accusation
17: The Fake Apology
18: Back to Square One
19: Good Girl Gone Bad
20: From Slut To Hero
21: Streaming The Truth
22: The Apology
23: A New Leaf
24: Sleepover Decisions
Epilogue: Rei Ending
Epilogue: Keiichiro Ending
Epilogue: Akira Ending
Epilogue: Ryoji Ending
Epilogue: Yu Ending
End of Story Bonus Chapter Part 1
End of Story Bonus Chapter Part 2

15: Special 2k+ Reads

1.7K 45 563
Por atlas-carter

Hey all my lovely readers! This is a special 2k+ reads chapter to award you all for supporting this book. This chapter is actually an add in chapter. I originally wasn't going to put this chapter in, but that was only because I didn't think this book would get so many reads so fast. I was kind of surprised when I reached 1k reads and then 2k reads. Anyways, in this special chapter, you will get to see the point of views of each of the boys and Ryohei. Also, all the shipping couples will have their moments with Ryohei. So, get excited!

************************************************************

(WARNING: SUPER DUPER LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!! YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WARNED!!😆😆)

💘Ryohei's Point of View💘

Classes went by so slowly. Maybe it's because I want classes to be done. I know, it's weird. Me, the teacher's pet, wanting classes to be done. I may be the teacher's pet, but that doesn't mean that I enjoy work or school. I just know what the teacher's are looking for out of a good student. I "play the game" I guess would be another way of saying it.

"Ryohei~," a song like voice whispered in my ear making me look up quickly. A frown appeared on my face when I saw Akira smirking at me. That boy. I swear, he is the most perverted boy I've ever met.

"Akira, I told you not to do that," I responded in annoyance.

"Ryohei, just because you told me not to that doesn't mean that I won't," Akira replied with a teasing grin.

"Just keep it to a minium Akira," I remarked as I rolled my eyes and I turned back around. Akira chuckled as he leaned over.

"You do realize that playboys can't keep their flirting to a minimum, right?" Akira asked curiously as he blew into my ear. A shiver ran up my spine at this and I pushed him away.

"Akira, leave her alone," Yu scolded as he glared at Akira. I looked at Yu with a small smile. Yu smiled back at me. He's such a little cutie. I can't believe I almost kissed him. I guess it's a bit better than just being kissed out of the blue, like, Akira, Rei, and Keiichiro did.

"Yeah, Akira, stop being creepy," Rei added as he also glared at Akira. I smiled gratefully at Rei. Rei is an interesting person. He's kind of a hot and cold person. Akira rolled his eyes and sighed as he leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest. Thank the lord I have the others otherwise Akira would probably try to rape me again. I can't believe he did that and I can't believe I let him do that. Does this make me a slut now? Oh, I hope not.

Keiichiro is a very quiet person, but he's still really nice. He's really strong built too. He's the kind of guy who's stern on the outside, but sweet on the inside. Ryoji is really sweet once you get to know him. I mean, he did come rescue me when Ena and her friends tried to beat me up for ruining her relationship with Akira. Oh geez. Akira, how do I explain Akira? Akira is.......... the no comment kind of person. He..... is..... nice...... sort of, but most of the time he is as perverted as ever. I think though Yu is the nicest out of all of them. I really like him. He's really dependable. I like all of them a lot, but three of them kissed me and one of them I almost kissed, so now I'm wondering if they are looking for a relationship more than friendship. Just then my thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing for lunch. Finally! The boys and I quickly packed our stuff before heading to our lockers.

"Man, classes went by so slowly this morning," I said in annoyance.

"Wow, the teacher's pet is complaining about classes being slow? This is new," Ryoji responded raising his eyebrow, "You feeling ok?"

"Why is it so weird for me to complain about classes being slow?" I asked in confusion. Ryoji shrugged.

"You've just never complained before, so it's weird when you do," Ryoji explained simply. I nodded in understanding.

"Well, looks like I'm gonna be doing more complaining after lunch because we've still got two more classes left," I remarked with a heavy sigh. The others looked at me weirdly.

"The h*** are you talking about?" Akira asked in confusion, "We've got the rest of the day off."

"Wait, what? Since when?" I asked in disbelief. I don't recall having the afternoon off today. At least it didn't say that on the school schedule.

"Since we have meet the creature night tonight," Keiichiro replied crossing his strong arms over his chest. Meet the creature night?! What on earth is he talking about?

"Huh?" I asked in confusion as I raised my eyebrow.

"He means meet the teacher night," Rei explained briefly, "Meet the creature is just what we call it." I nodded in understanding.

"Well, sweet," I answered with a smile. The others nodded. "So, what are you guys going to do this afternoon?" They all looked at each other before looking back at me.

"Um... well, we were wondering if you wanted to come over to Ryoji's place with us this afternoon," Yu responded awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head, "He's got a pool and hot tub, so we were thinking of having a pool party."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," I replied with a smile.

"Do you wanna come?" Ryoji asked curiously. They all looked at me with curious expressions. Wow, they're actually inviting me to hang out with them outside of school.

"Oh, well, I don't want to intrude or anything," I answered with a nervous laugh.

"You won't be intruding Ryohei," Yu said smiling, "Besides we're inviting you." I looked at him then at the others. "Please come Ryohei. It won't be as fun without you there." I sighed heavily.

"Ok, I'll come, but I don't have a swim suit with me," I said with a scowl.

"That's ok. I can come pick you up," Yu suggested. Aw, Yu is so sweet.

"Na, you've got Akira, Rei, and Ryoji to drive around. I'll take Ryohei," Keiichiro volunteered. Yu frowned at Keiichiro.

"Well, it's up to Ryohei," Yu responded as he looked back at me. Keiichiro looked at me too.

"It's your call Ryohei," Keiichiro added. All the boys stared at me waiting for my answer.

"Ok, I'll go with Keiichiro because you're giving rides to so many people already Yu," I said with an apologetic look. Yu nodded in understanding.

"That's ok Ryohei," Yu replied with a smile, "See you at Ryoji's." With that Yu, Rei, Akira, and Ryoji walked to Yu's car. When we reached Keiichiro's motorcycle he handed me his extra helmet.

"Ryohei!" A female voice called out to me. The boys and I turned to look to see Rika waltzing towards us with a few of her friends beside her. The boys and I frowned.

"Yeah?" I asked curiously as I glanced at the others. The others were giving her the evil eye.

"I can give you a ride home," Rika said as she placed her hand on her hip. How come now she's offering to give me a ride?

"That's ok. Keiichiro's giving me a ride home," I explained pointing to Keiichiro. Rika grimaced at Keiichiro. "Plus, I'm going over Ryoji's house for the afternoon." Rika's eyes widened and so did the other girls who were with her.

"What?!" Rika asked in shock. The boys smirked as Yu started the engine to his car. I hoped on the back of Keiichiro's motorcycle as he started it up. "Wait, Ryohei!"

"I'll see you tonight Rika," I responded as I waved goodbye.

(Here we go. The Tough Couple shipping.💪👊💚)

💚Keiichiro's Point of View💚

As I started the engine of my motorcycle, I felt Ryohei's arms wrap around my stomach and her head rested on my back. I smiled in content. I've gotten used to having her on the back of my motorcycle. In fact, I enjoy it now. I was hoping that I could go visit Trusty with her today, but I don't know when that will be if we're spending the day with the others. I sighed heavily as I drove her home. When I pulled up to her driveway she quickly got off.

"I'll be as quick as possible," Ryohei said with a smile as she rushed inside her house. I waited outside in the driveway for her. As I waited I saw another car pull up. I frowned when I saw Rika and few of her friends get out of the car. Oh great. What the f*** does she want now?

"Why are you still here?" Rika asked crossing her arms over her chest. Geez, what a b****.

"I'm waiting for Ryohei. What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked in irritation. Rika scoffed.

"She said you were driving her home and you did, so you can go now," Rika instructed as she tried to shoo me away. I scoffed as I remained in place. Ryohei, I know you said that you would be quick, but could it possible for you to be even quicker because I really do not want to talk to this twisted b**** right now. "I said go!" I ignored her as I continued to wait for Ryohei. I sighed in relief when I saw Ryohei rushing out the door with a small bag. She had changed into a light blue summer dress that hung just before her knees and white converse. Her short hair was tucked nicely behind her ears. She looked so beautiful. I found myself staring at her as she came sprinting towards us with a smile on her adorable face.

"Sorry if I took too long Keiichiro," Ryohei apologized as she panted. Rika and her friends stared at Ryohei in surpise.

"Ryohei?" Rika asked in disbelief as she stared at her sister.

"Don't worry about it Ryohei," I responded with a shrug, "Come on. Hop on. I want to take you somewhere before we go to Ryoji's."

"Ok, sounds good," Ryohei replied with a nod. As I handed her a helmet, Rika grabbed onto her arm and pulled her away. "Whoa, Rika!" My expression hardened as I got off my motorcycle and followed after them.

"You are not going over Ryoji's," Rika ordered. Ryohei furrowed her eyebrows. "I don't want you hang out with them anymore."

"Rika, I'm not a kid anymore. I can go over to people's house whenever I want and I can hang out with whoever I want," Ryohei answered scoffing as she teared her arm away from Rika.

"Let's go Ryohei," I said as I took her hand and pulled her along. She nodded as she followed after me. I handed her the helmet and she placed it over her head before getting on the back of my motorcycle. Once she was on, I started it up and drove off.

"Sorry about that Keiichiro," Ryohei apologized with a sigh.

"You don't need to apologize Ryohei," I responded with a small chuckle. Ryohei nodded as she held onto my stomach.

"So, where are we going?" Ryohei asked curiously.

"We're gonna go visit a friend," I explained shortly.

"A friend?" Ryohei asked in confusion. I simply nodded. "Hmmm, ok." I chuckled at her answer as I drove us to the park. When I pulled into the parking lot of the park she let go of me. "Aw, you meant a friend as in Trusty."

"Haha, yeah, I meant Trusty," I replied with a chuckle. Ryohei quickly got off and took her helmet off before speed walking into the park.

"Come on Keiichiro," Ryohei said as she gestured for me to hurry. I nodded as I followed after her. "Trusty~, here girl."

"Trusty, come on out," I instructed as I gave a small whistle. Soon a small meow was heard and out came Trusty. "There you are." Trusty meowed as she rubbed up against Ryohei's leg.

"Hey, Trusty," Ryohei greeted Trusty as she knelt down and petted Trusty's pelt. Trusty purred in content as she let Ryohei pick her up in her arms. Ryohei held Trusty in her arms and rocked her back and forth. "I missed you girl."

"Awww, it looks like Trusty likes you more," I commented pouting. Ryohei giggled as she placed Trusty into my arms.

"You never know. I could be hogging Trusty," Ryohei answered with a giggle as she sent me a teasing wink. I stifled a laugh as I held onto Trusty. Trusty stared at me before glancing at Ryohei. Is she trying to tell me something?

"Are you trying to tell me something Trusty?" I asked curiously. Trusty gave a small nod.

"Whoa, it's like she understood you," Ryohei remarked in surprise. I simply nodded. "You're a smart girl Trusty." Trusty meowed as she glanced from Ryohei to me before giving a small wink. She just winked at me? I'm so confused. She kept repeating the gesture until finally I understand what she was trying to say.

"Oh~," I responded awkwardly as I look away blushing.

"What?" Ryohei asked curiously as she looked at me. I cleared my throat awkwardly as I looked back at her.

"Trusty, says or wants me to...... kiss you.......," I explained with a nervous chuckle. Ryohei's eyes widened at this as she glanced from to Trusty before her cheeks became red and she looked away.

"Oh....... um......," Ryohei responded as she avoided making eye contact. Trusty made small gestures with her eyes. Trusty, stop it. I'm not going to kiss Ryohei. I'm not going to surprise her like that again. It was awkward after I did that the first time. "Trusty really wants you to kiss me?"

"Er.... yeah," I replied blushing. Ryohei looked at Trusty.

"Do you want Keiichiro to kiss me?" Ryohei asked Trusty curiously. Trusty nodded her small, fluffy head. Both Ryohei and I glance at each other with wide eyes. Ryohei sighed. "Trusty, do you want Keiichiro to kiss me on the cheek?" Trusty frowned and shook her head. Ryohei's face became redder as she took a deep breath. "Trusty, do you want Keiichiro to kiss me on the.... lips.....?" Trusty smiled and gave an excited nod. Aw geez. I glanced at Ryohei to see her blushing.

"Sorry Trusty, but not happening," I refused shaking my head. Trusty growled as she glared at me. Whoa, she really wants me to kiss Ryohei on the lips? F***, I don't know what to do. Trusty, I know you want me to kiss her because I really want to kiss her too, but I can't do that to her if she doesn't want me to. "Don't growl at me Trusty. I'm not going do that." Trusty growled at me again, except this time she lashed her paw at me. "Alright alright, I'll do it. Just stop growling at me!" Trusty smiled triumphantly at me.

"Wait a minute," Ryohei protested as she looked at me.

"Ryohei, Trusty is literally gonna claw me out if I don't do this," I explained with pleading eyes. Ryohei bit her lip, unsure what to do. Trusty stared at Ryohei with pleading eyes as well.

"Alright," Ryohei agreed with a heavy sigh. Trusty meowed happily as she leaped out of my arms and sat there staring up at us.

"Trusty, staring at us is only going to make this more awkward," I remarked. Trusty rolled her eyes as she continued to sit there. I sighed heavily. Ryohei and I stared at each other nervously. I took a deep breath as I leaned over. Ryohei remained in place as my face got closer and closer to hers. I stopped once my face was right in front of hers. "Sorry about this."

"It's fine," Ryohei said her voice quavery. I nodded as I reached my hand up to her cheek. She bit her lip again. I lifted her chin up with my finger and lowered my face down until my lips brushed against hers. I'm going to kiss her again. I've been wanting to do this again for so long. I felt her breath brush against my skin. Ryohei's eyes stared into mine before she closed them. I closed mine as well as my lips went fully on hers. I gave her warm and gentle kisses on her lips. Her hands rested on my broad chest. I felt myself getting into the kiss and I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling her into me.

"Meow~," Trusty meowed breaking our little make out session there. Ryohei quickly pulled away from me and looked away.

"Sorry. I got a little carried away," I explained apologetically.

"It's...... ok," Ryohei responded awkwardly, "We should probably get going."

"Uh, yeah, right," I replied nervously with a small nod as I followed after her, "Bye Trusty."
"See you another time Trusty," Ryohei said as she waved to Trusty. Trusty meowed as she watched Ryohei and I leave. Ryohei and I awkwardly walked over to my motorcycle and got on. I handed her the helmet as I started up my motorcycle and drove off to Ryoji's place. Man, I really hope this isn't going to make this awkward for us this afternoon.

(Alrighty, time for some Awkward Couple shipping.😳😖💜)

💜Rei's Point of View💜

The guys and I waited at Ryoji's place for Keiichiro and Ryohei to come. They're taking a long time. I sighed heavily as I sat at the counter with the others. Ryoji was busy setting up snacks and drinks for everybody. Akira was busy tapping on his phone and Yu was busy outside in the yard filling up water balloons. I'm actually really excited for this. This will be the first time that Ryohei's actually hung out with all of us outside of school. Man, I'm really not this kind of person to get so excited over things like this. Just then the doorbell rang.

"That must be them," Akira announced as he slowly stood while putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Yeah, no s*** Sherlock," Ryoji responded rolling his eyes as he walked to the front. Akira scoffed as he grabbed a handful of potato chips and stuffed them in his mouth.

"Geez, man, what are you a pig?" I asked in disgust as I looked away.

"I'm f***ing hungry!" Akira exclaimed in frustration. I rolled my eyes.

"So, uh, welcome to the Ryukai home," Ryoji welcomed Ryohei awkwardly. Soon Keiichiro and Ryohei stepped into the room. My eyes widened when I saw what she was wearing. She looked so beautiful. I bit my lip as I stared at her.

"Ryoji, I've already been to your house. Remember when we were paired up to do that assignment?" Ryohei asked as she sent Ryoji a small wink.

"Oh, right and you did my part of the assignment for me," Ryoji recalled with a nod.

"I know, but the teacher doesn't know," Ryohei responded with a giggle. Ryoji smiled back at her. "So, where can I put my stuff?"

"Oh, you can just leave it anywhere," Ryoji replied with a shrug, "You'll all be gone by the time my parents come home, so you'll be fine." Ryohei nodded as she placed her bag on a chair. "I'll go tell Yu that you're here."

"Ok, sounds good," Ryohei answered with a nod. Ryoji made his way over to the door and poked his head outside.

"Yo, Yu, Ryohei and Keiichiro are here!" Ryoji called out. Soon Yu came rushing into the house with big pails of water balloons.

"Ryohei! You're here!" Yu exclaimed excitedly as I rushed over to Ryohei. I swear, that boy has way too much energy. Ryohei smiled and let out a small giggle. "You look so cute too. I've never seen you wear a dress before."

"Haha, yeah, I don't usually wear dresses, but I sometimes do over swim suits," Ryohei explained simply with a shrug. Yu nodded in understanding.

"Yu! What the f*** man?!" Ryoji asked in disbelief, "Don't bring the water balloons inside!"

"Ok ok, I'm sorry," Yu apologized with a heavy sigh as he carried the pails of water balloons outside. Once he was done he came back inside. "There. Happy?"

"Yes, I am," Ryoji responded in annoyance as he walked into the kitchen. Yu rolled his eyes as he stood beside Ryohei. "F***, we don't have ice cream guys!"

"What?! Are you sh***ing me?!" Akira asked in irritation, "We can't have a pool party without ice cream."

"Thank you Akira for pointing out the obvious," Ryoji remarked sarcastically. Akira scoffed.

"I can run down to the store and get it," Ryohei offered, "I brought my skateboard, so I can make a quick trip." The others looked at each other in wonder.

"Ok, but you shouldn't go alone," Yu commented in concern.

"What do you mean? I can take care of myself," Ryohei reassured us.

"Yeah, but I don't think you should dressed like that," Akira argued. Ryohei looked down at herself in confusion.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" Ryohei asked curiously. We all glanced at each other before looking back at her with blushing cheeks.

"Because....... what you're wearing right now makes you look cute," Keiichiro explained hesitantly. Ryohei's eyes went wide at this.

"Oh......," Ryohei responded looking away with red cheeks. Aw, she's so cute. Gah, I've never been so gushy about girls before. Why is it that I find Ryohei so damn cute?

"I'll go with her," I volunteered standing up. The others looked at me in surprise and so did Ryohei.

"Are you sure?" Ryohei asked curiously.

"Yeah, let's go, so we can go swimming in the pool," I said rushing her along. Ryohei simply nodded as the others eyed me suspiciously. "Ok, we'll be back." With that Ryohei and I started our walk to the convenience store.

"You sure you don't mind coming with me?" Ryohei asked again.

"Yeah, I don't mind," I responded with a chuckle, "Besides I volunteered to come with you."

"Oh, right, sorry. I knew that," Ryohei replied as she looked in embarrassment. I stared at her with a smile on my face. She's so cute. As we walked into the convenience store I saw someone who I haven't seen in so long. Hikaru Mitsubishi, Rika's boyfriend. I don't know if he's still her boyfriend, but either way I still hate him. I made sure that Ryohei and I stayed out of sight of him.

"Um, let's go over here," I instructed as he pulled Ryohei along by her shoulders.

"Whoa, how come?" Ryohei asked in alarm and confusion as she looked around, "Oh, hey, we should get water guns."

"Ryohei, I'm sure Ryoji has water guns at his house," I insisted with a sigh as I continued to try and pull her along, "Now, come on. The others are waiting for us, so let's get the ice cream and leave."

"Oh, but the ice cream is over there," Ryohei protested pointing. I sighed as I looked to where she was pointing. Indeed the ice cream freezers were where she was pointing. "You wait here. I'll get the ice cream."

"Whoa, wait, Ryohei!" I protested as I tried to grab onto her, but she was already rushing to the ice cream freezers. I groaned in annoyance as I hid behind the shelf of food, so Hikaru couldn't see me.

"Rei!" Ryohei called out, "Rei? I wonder where he went?" As I was about to come out of hiding I see Hikaru make his way towards Ryohei. Oh s***.

"Hey, you looking for someone?" Hikaru asked as he sent Ryohei a flirty look. Ryohei nodded, completely ignoring the flirtatious looks that Hikaru was giving her.

"Yeah, I came here with my friend to get ice cream for a pool party," Ryohei explained as she continued to look around. Ugh, this so bad. This is really bad. Ryohei's probably freaking out that I left her here. I don't want Hikaru to see me though. I mean, what if he recognizes me.
"Is your friend as cute as you?" Hikaru asked curiously as he wiggled his eyebrows. Ryohei finally looked at Hikaru and her eyes widened.

"H-H-Hikaru?" Ryohei asked in shock. Hikaru stared at her in confusion.

"Uh, do I know you?" Hikaru asked in confusion.

"Yeah, I'm Ryohei, Rika's little sister," Ryohei explained curtly. Hikaru stared at her for a moment before he slowly nodded.

"Oh, right, you're my ex's sister huh?" Hikaru asked curiously. Ryohei nodded. "Are you just as much of a b**** as she was?"

"No, actually Rika and I are quite the opposite," Ryohei responded with a shrug. Hikaru nodded as he gave her a small smirk.

"Alright, I'll give you chance," Hikaru replied as he placed his arm around her. You son of a b****! Don't you dare touch her!
"What do you mean?" Ryohei asked in confusion.

"I'm saying that you can be my woman," Hikaru answered with a smug look. Ryohei's eyes widened and she immediately pushed him away.

"No, I'm sorry Hikaru, but I can't be your woman," Ryohei apologized as she backed away from him. Ha, in your face Hikaru!

"You can't or you won't?" Hikaru asked as he started walking towards her.

"Both," Ryohei responded as she continued to back away. I watched as Hikaru's expression hardened. Oh f***.

"B****, if I say you'll be my woman then you will," Hikaru ordered as he scowled at Ryohei. Ryohei's expression hardened as well.

"I have my own rights Hikaru. I can refuse to be your woman if I want to and there's nothing you can do to change my mind," Ryohei remarked as she held her ground. Hikaru scoffed as he lifted his fist up in the air. Ryohei, she's not moving. Ryohei stood there glaring at Hikaru. She's not going to let him hit her is she? I watched in horror as Hikaru's hand started moving towards Ryohei's face. I feel my body move on its own and I jump in front of Ryohei just in time for Hikaru's hand to smash against my face. My head moved to the side and I squeezed my eyes shut in pain. Oh f***, that really hurt. "Rei? Rei!" Hikaru stared at me in annoyance and surprise.

"Don't you f***ing lay a finger on her you motherf***ing son of a b****!" I yelled angrily as I glared at him. Hikaru glared back at me. "Let's go Ryohei." With that I took Ryohei's hand and pulled her along with me.

"Rei, are you ok?" Ryohei asked in worry.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I responded as I continued to walk, but I wobbled as I started to feel dizzy.

"Rei, you're not ok. Here just sit down for a minute," Ryohei insisted. I sighed as I sat down on the curb. Ryohei sat down with me. "I'm so sorry that this happened to you Rei. This is all my fault."

"Ryohei, it's not your fault," I reassured with a painful smile. I looked at Ryohei to see that she had a pained expression. My heart almost stopped when I saw that it looked like she was going to break down into tears. No, Ryohei, please don't cry. This isn't your fault.

"You're hurt though. At least let me treat it," Ryohei insisted.

"Ryohei, that's really not necessary," I reassured her with a grateful smile.

"But-," Ryohei argued, but I cut her off as I lifted her chin and gently placed my lips onto hers. I made sure not to be forceful like the first time, but I did it fast enough for her to stop arguing. She stared at me in shock. I simply smiled underneath her lips as I closed my eyes and gave her sweet and tender kisses. I felt my other hand reach up to her cheek and I gently pulled her face closer to mine. She didn't seem to resist. She seemed to let me just kiss her. I gave her a few more light pecks before pulling away. "Rei?"

"I feel better now. You treated me plenty. Thank you Ryohei," I thanked her as I smiled at her gratefully with a warm smile.

She stared at me before giving me a gentle smile back. Her cheeks were bright red as she looked at her lap.

"You're welcome Rei. I'm glad I could help and thank you for saving me back there," Ryohei thanked me back, "I shouldn't have just stood there, but I figured that I would be fast enough to catch his arm in time before it hit me."

"Oh, that's why you were just standing there," I commented as I nodded in understanding. Ryohei nodded. "Well, we should probably head back now." Ryohei nodded again. I smiled at her as I took her hand in mine. Her eyes widened at the gesture, but she soon smiled back and together we walked back Ryoji's hand in hand.

(Ok, let's do some Romantic Couple shipping now.😊😍❤)

❤Ryoji's Point of View❤

Geez, what's taking them so long? I sighed as I sat at the table munching on potato chips. Yu, Keiichiro, and Akira walked out into the kitchen wearing only their swim trunks. Yu wore sky blue swim trunks, Keiichiro wore dark green swim trunks, and Akira wore yellow swim trunks. Towels were slung over their shoulders. Yu wore dark blue sunglasses, Keiichiro wore light green sunglasses, and Akira wore highlighter yellow sunglasses. (Lol, yes, they are color coding because I felt like making them color code.😂😂)

"Ryoji, you coming swimming with us or what?" Akira asked curiously.

"I'll join later. I gotta wait for Ryohei and Rei to get back," I responded with a sigh.

"Why?" Keiichiro asked in confusion.

"Well, someone's got to let them in when they get back," I explained with a shrug, "Can't very well do that if my head is underwater."

"Good point," Keiichiro replied with a nod. I nodded back as I let out a sigh. I watched as they placed their towels on the chairs by the pool. Yu rushed to the slide and slid down it with his hands in the air. Yu is such a cheerful person. I really envy that. I wish I could be as cheerful as him. Keiichiro stood up on the diving board and did a huge cannon ball into the water making a huge splash. Akira simply got in from the stairs leading into the pool and swam into the middle of the pool. Ugh, I want to join them. Ryohei, Rei, hurry up, will you! Soon the doorbell rang. Finally! I rushed to the front and opened the door. Ryohei and Rei stood in the doorway.

"Here's the ice cream," Ryohei said as she handed me the ice cream. Sweet, she got my favourite too.

"Thanks," I thanked her with a smile. She smiled back as she looked at Rei in concern. I glanced over at Rei as well. My eyes widened when I saw a huge red spot on his cheek. "Jesus, what happened to you?"

"It was my fault. He protected me," Ryohei replied with a sad smile, "He got hurt because I wouldn't move out of the way."

"Whoa, wait, what happened?" I asked in confusion.

"When we went to the convenience store we bumped into a little friend from our past," Rei explained with a frown. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Rei, what are you talking about?" I asked impatiently.

"We saw Hikaru Mitsubishi," Ryohei added with a neutral expression. My expression hardened at the sound of his name. They bumped into Hikaru?

"That son of a b**** did this to Rei?" I asked in anger. Ryohei nodded. "I'll f***ing kill him!"

"Ryoji, no!" Ryohei protested as she stepped in front of me, "Hikaru is long gone now."

"Yeah and besides he just slapped me," Rei commented with a shrug.

"That was actually meant for me," Ryohei remarked. I stared at her in confusion.

"Hikaru was going to slap you?" I ask in disbelief. Ryohei nodded.

"Because I refused to be his woman," Ryohei explained with a sigh. The f***? He was going to hit her for refusing to be his woman?! What kind of twisted b*****d is?!

"Did he hurt you though?" I asked looking at her worriedly.

"No, Rei took the hit for me," Ryohei responded as she looked at Rei with an apologetic expression. I frowned when I heard this. I always knew that Hikaru was a twisted one.

"Man, sorry that happened to you two," I apologized with a sigh. Both Ryohei and Rei gave small smile. "Anyways, the others are in the pool right now. Let's go join them."

"Sure. I'm boiling hot right now," Ryohei commented as she fanned herself. Rei nodded in agreement.

"Ok, the bathroom is just around the corner," I instructed as I pointed. Ryohei nodded as she grabbed her bag and walked over there. Rei went to go change in another room while I changed in my own room. I wore red swim trunks and put on red shades. "Yo, Ryohei, Rei, are you coming or what?"

"Yeah yeah, simmer down," Rei responded as he came out wearing purple swim trunks and dark purple shades.

"Ryohei! Hurry up!" I shouted impatiently.

"You don't have to wait for me," Ryohei replied with a sigh. I sighed heavily.

"Alright, we'll be outside in the pool whenever you're ready," I answered as Rei and I walked outside. We threw our towels to the side before jumping into the water.

"About time you two showed up," Akira commented as he sat on the chair floaty.

"Where's Ryohei?" Yu asked curiously as he looked around.

"She'll be out in a bit. She's just getting changed," I explained as I started splashing the others, "Splash Fight!"

"Hey!" The others exclaimed as they started splashing me back. We splashed each other for a good 5 minutes before we got tired and decided to stop.

"What's taking Ryohei so long?" Keiichiro asked worriedly.

"Got her period?" Akira asked suggesting.

"Shut up Akira!" Yu exclaimed glaring at Akira. Akira scoffed as he splashed Yu.

"Should someone go check on her?" Rei asked curiously. The others shrugged.

"Ryohei, what's keeping you?" I asked with a sigh.

"Sorry, I'm coming," Ryohei responded as she came outside. When the door closed we all turned around and our eyes widened when we saw her. She wore a dark purple bikini with white stripes. She looked so hot right now. I bit my lip as I stared at her up and down. I glanced at the others to see that they were all staring wide eyed at her as well and they were all biting their lips.

"Holy s***," Akira commented as he stared at her. His eyes held desire and lust. Oh s***, perverted rapist Akira mode is on. He is definitely going to try something today. Ryohei, you better be careful. Maybe inviting her to a pool party wasn't such a good idea. I can't just univite her though. I mean, that would be cruel, but I'm worried that Akira might try something.

"What's wrong?" Ryohei asked in confusion, "Oh, is my bikini falling down. Oh god. I'm sorry."

"No, it's not that," Yu responded awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, ok, thank goodness," Ryohei replied with a sigh of relief before smiling, "Water gun fight!" With that Ryohei grabbed a water gun and started squirting water at us.

"Ahhhh!!! Ryohei!" I protested as I covered my face. When she finally stopped she giggled. "Oh, it is so on." Ryohei's expression widened and she started rushing away. The others and I quickly got out of the pool and grabbed water guns. We started chasing after Ryohei with the water guns.

"Ahhhh haha," Ryohei said giggling as she ran around the pool.

"Corner her!" Keiichiro exclaimed. We all cornered Ryohei, so that she couldn't run anymore.

"Ready, aim, fire!" Akira yelled as we all squirted water at Ryohei. She giggled as she tried to run away, but she was only met by more water being squirted at her. When our water guns finally had no more water in them we stopped and held our water guns beside us.

"Oh my god, I'm soaked," Ryohei remarked with a giggle as she rushed away.

"Ryohei, where are you going?" Yu asked curiously.

"Let's make teams and have a water balloon fight," Ryohei suggested as she picked up two water balloons in either hand.

"Yeah, Ryohei and Ryoji will be captains of the teams," Akira said with a nod, "Since Ryohei is our guest she should be the first one to pick." The others nodded in agreement.

"What? That's not fair!" I protested crossing my arms stubbornly. The others rolled their eyes at me while Ryohei gave a small smile. "Ugh, fine."

"Ok, I choose Yu," Ryohei said pointing at Yu.

"Yes!" Yu exclaimed as he rushed over to Ryohei and high fived her.

"Keiichiro, you're with me buddy," I said pointing to Keiichiro. Keiichiro nodded as he came to stand beside me.

"Ok, I choose Rei," Ryohei responded as she gestured for Rei to come over. Rei smiled as he walked over to her.

"Aw, why am I the last one to get chosen?" Akira asked complaining.

"Because you're a disgusting, perverted rapist," Yu answered rolling his eyes. Akira scoffed as he glared at Yu.

"Yu!" Ryohei scolded as she gave Yu a stern look. Yu sighed.

"Akira, get over here," I instructed. Akira huffed as he walked over beside me. "Alright, so the game is simple. Whoever runs out of water balloons first looses and you can't steal the other team's water balloons either."

"That sucks," Yu commented with a heavy sigh. Ryohei shrugged.

"Sounds fair enough," Ryohei replied shrugging.

"Great. Then let the water balloon fight begin," I announced. Both teams rushed to their pails of water balloons before rushing towards each other. We all started throwing water balloons at each other. "Hey, Ryohei, you and me."

"You're going down Ryoji," Ryohei teased as she aimed her water balloon at me before throwing it. I managed to dodge it.

"You've got bad aim Ryohei," I remarked with a teasing grin. Ryohei smirked as she pointed to something behind me. I looked behind me in confusion. "I don't see anyth-." I was cut off by a water balloon splashing me in the face. I stared in shock while Ryohei was laughing.

"Hahah, she got you Ryoji," Yu announced bursting into laughter at my shocked face.

"I'm so getting you back for that one Ryohei," I remarked as I chased after her. Ryohei ran away.

"Run Ryohei!" Rei exclaimed as he went back to throwing water balloons. My eyes darted to the hose that lied there on the ground and I smirked. I sprinted over to it and turned the water on. I grabbed the hose and turned it towards Ryohei. I turned to the highest level and sprayed it at her.

"Ryoji! Ahaha, no, that isn't fair," Ryohei complained as she gave a giggle. I stifled a laugh as I chased her around the pool deck with the hose.

"Get her Ryoji!" Akira yelled cheering me on.

"Ryohei, he's right behind you!" Keiichiro shouted.

"Keiichiro, you're on my team. You're supposed to be cheering me on," I said glaring at him. All around we ran. This went on for about 10 minutes before we finally stopped and stood there panting.

"Truce?" Ryohei asked extending her hand.

"Truce," I responded as I took her hand and shook it, "Alright, I'm hungry now. Who wants ice cream?" Everybody raised their hands in unison as we all grabbed our towels and went inside. We all went into the kitchen and I got the ice cream out of the freezer.

"We should eat these in the hot tub," Yu suggested. The others shrugged as they followed Yu out to the hot tub. As they all walked out I grabbed onto Ryohei's arm. She turned around and looked at me with a questioning look.

"Be careful with Akira. You know how much of a perverted rapist he can be when his desire and lust takes over," I warned her. Ryohei nodded.

"Thank you for looking out for me Ryoji," she thanked me with a grateful smile as she followed the others out to the hot tub. I followed after her as well. We all sat in the hot tub.

"Let's play truth or dare," Akira suggested smirking. Oh boy. He's going to think of something super awkward and perverted.

"Sure," Ryohei responded with a nod. The rest of us groaned. No, Ryohei, don't agree to playing truth or dare with Akira.

"Ok, fine. Uh, Ryohei truth or dare?" Yu asked curiously. We all looked at her curiously for what she was going to pick.

"I'll be a daredevil and choose dare," Ryohei replied grinning. Yu nodded smiling as he thought of a dare.

"I dare you to do synchronize swimming for 2 whole minutes while we sit in the hot tub eating our ice cream," Yu dared Ryohei. Ryohei sighed as she smiled and got out of the hot tub. She dove beautifully into the water.

"I've got a timer ready," Keiichiro announced as he got his phone ready. Ryohei nodded as she waited for the GO. "Ready, set, go!" Ryohei nodded as she started doing synchronize swimming. We all watched in amazement as she swam. Wow, she's good. After 2 minutes she came out of the pool and got back into the hot tub.

"You were pretty good Ryohei," Yu commented smiling. Ryohei smiled back gratefully. "Ok, Ryohei, you're turn." Ryohei nodded as she looked around and her eyes fell on Rei.

"Rei, truth or dare?" Ryohei asked curiously.

"Truth," Rei responded simply. Ryohei nodded as she thought up a truth.

"If you could choose between the others who would you less likely want to spend on a deserted island with?" Ryohei asked with a shrug.

"Oh, wait, less likely?" Yu asked curiously. Ryohei nodded.

"Akira," Rei answered blankly. Akira gasped.

"What? Why me?" Akira asked in shock.

"Isn't it obvious? It's because you're a disgusting, perverted rapist," Rei explained shrugging, "I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with me." Akira looked around at the rest of us. The rest of us avoided eye contact.

"You guys are so mean," Akira responded pouting.

"Ok, Akira, truth or dare?" Rei asked impatiently.

"Dare all the way man," Akira replied smirking. Rei nodded.

"I dare you to not be a disgusting, perverted rapist for 10 minutes straight," Rei dared Akira. Akira frowned at this.

"Fine," Akira answered crossing his arms over his chest, "Ryoji, truth or dare?" Whether I choose either he'll find a way to make it perverted, so it doesn't really matter.

"I'll go for it and do a dare," I replied with a shrug. Akira smirked as he glanced over at Ryohei. Oh no, what is he going to make me do?

"I dare you to get the ice cream off of Ryohei's mouth, but by kissing her," Akira dared me as he gave me a smug look. I glared at him.

"What?" I asked in disbelief as I gave him a look.

"What? Are you chickening out?" Akira asked with a teasing grin. I huffed as I turned towards Ryohei who stared at me wide eyed.

"Wait, you're actually going to do it?" Yu asked in shock.

"I can't back down from a dare," I responded with a sigh. The others' expressions hardened at this. I took a deep breath as I started to lean my face in.

"Ryoji?" Ryohei asked in a low whisper as her eyes remained wide in surprise. I reached my hand up to her cheek and slowly pulled it closer to mine. I kept pulling until finally our lips touched.

"Don't forget to kiss her Ryoji~," Akira sang teasingly. I rolled my eyes as my lips covered hers and slowly started to kiss her lips. Her lips were soft and warm. For some reason I felt myself getting more into the kiss and I brought my other hand up to her other cheek. I felt myself pulling her face closer. "Whoo ooo~, damn, now that's some hot s*** right there." Hearing that brought me back to my senses and I let go of her face. I quickly looked away with red cheeks. Man, I've never gotten so into kissing. I glanced at the others to see them scowling, except for Akira who was smirking.

"I'm gonna go get changed," Yu announced as he got out of the hot tub and walked into the house. The others followed after him. Only Ryohei and I stayed behind. We sat there in silence for a bit.

"Sorry for doing that," I apologized awkwardly.

"It's fine," Ryohei responded with blushing cheeks, "Ryoji?" I looked at her, knowing that my cheeks were still bright red.

"What's up?" I asked curiously. Ryohei sighed as she scooched over. I stared at her in curiosity. She took a deep breath as she stared at me. "Ryohei, are you ok?" Ryohei didn't respond as she placed her hands on either side of my head and pulled me gently towards her. I stared in confusion and surprise as she brought her lips to mine and started kissing me. I sat there in shock before I felt my arms wrap around her back and I pulled her body towards mine. Our bodies touched slightly. I felt myself kiss her back. My hands glided along her bare back as my strong arms pulled her into me. As she pulled away she stared in shock. "Ryohei."

"I...... I..... I'm sorry," Ryohei apologized as she quickly got out of the hot tub and grabbed her towel before rushing into the house. I watched her in shock. I just had a full on makeout session with Ryohei and I actually liked it. Damn, for someone as goodie-two-shoes as her, she is one heck of a good kisser. My lips still feel tingly after that kiss. Man, I think I can finally move on from my elementary school crush on Rika. Who knew it would be her younger sister to help me move on.

(Time for the ship that nobody seems to be shipping: The Heartbreaker Couple.😏👅💛)

(WARNING YOU ALL AHEAD OF TIME THAT THERE WILL BE SOME SMUT IN THIS PART.😳😳😖😖)

💛Akira's Point of View💛

As I whipped my hair to get all the water out, I noticed Ryohei come in looking slightly flushed. Is she still embarrassed about that kiss? I shrugged as I stared her body up and down with lust in my eyes. Damn, she is so f***ing hot. I don't know if I can take it anymore. Ryohei sighed as she drank a glass of water. I approached her, still in my swim trunks.

"Where's Ryoji?" I asked curiously as I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed. She quickly turned around in alarm.

"Oh, it's just you Akira," Ryohei responded as she sighed in relief, "You scared me."

"Haha, sorry I scared you," I replied with a chuckle as I approached her. Ryohei sighed as she sat on the counter and bit into an apple. I stood in front of her. "So, is Ryoji a good kisser?"

"Oi, really Akira?" Ryohei asked in annoyance, "Why do you even care?" I shrugged.

"Because I'm curious," I explained shortly with a slight smirk. Ryohei rolled her eyes as she looked away. I stared at her and bit my lip. I can feel my lust taking over. I haven't had an erection in forever. I'm really craving some hot sex right now. Although, normally I would want to fill my own desires, but right now I really want to make Ryohei feel pleasure. "You look so hot in that bikini right now."

"Akira, I'm really not in the mood for your perverted comments right now," Ryohei responded with a sigh as she tried to get down from the counter, but I stopped her and placed my hand on her bare thigh. "Akira, please take your hand off of my leg." My eyes became filled with lust and desire. Her skin is so soft. I could literally sleep on her leg it's that soft.

"Your skin is like porcelain," I commented as I stroked her soft skin tenderly, "It's incredibly soft."

"It's just moisturizing cream," Ryohei responded with a shrug. I nodded in understanding.

"Well, you must use something really good because your skin is so much softer than Ena's," I replied as I continued to stroke her leg. Ryohei sighed heavily as she swatted my hand away. I let out a small chuckle as I placed both my hands on her legs.

"Akira, please don't," Ryohei pleaded with a firm voice. I ignored her as I separated her legs and placed myself inbetween them. "Akira, please stop." I smirked as I had a firm hold on her legs and I pulled her to the edge of the counter.

She gasped in shock as she pushed at my shoulders, but I remained in place. I glided my hands along her skin. She shivered at my touch. God, she's so innocent. It makes me want her more.

"You need to experience the feeling that you'll get when a guy touches you," I answered seductively as I pulled her closer to me. She pushed at my chest.

"It should be special when the time comes!" Ryohei exclaimed glaring at me. I smirked as I ran my hand along the inside of her thigh. She let out a small moan of pleasure before quickly covering her mouth. I reached up and brought it back down.

"Your moan is turning me on so much," I commented as I bit my lip. She glared at me. As I reached up her thigh I felt hard and painful impact on my cheek and my head turned to the side. I bit my lip as I looked up at her in shock. Ryohei glared daggers at me as she held her hand up. Wow, did she just slap me? Holy f***! She's stronger than she looks because that hurt like h***. I gave a small chuckle as I rubbed my cheek.

"You better back off you perverted, rapist prick!" Ryohei exclaimed as she continued to glare at me. Whoa, she's never called me that before. Man, this side of her is turning me on so much. I felt my lust take over and I pushed her, so that she laid on her back. She gasped in shock as her back hit the surface of the marble counter table. "Akira! Stop it!" She tried to push me away again, but I grabbed both of her wrists in one hand. I lifted one of her legs up with my other hand and I leaned my face inbetween her legs. I softly blew on her most tender spot on her thigh. She gasped in shock. "Nnuugghh~, A~kira~, please stop." She tried again to sit up, but I held her down with the hand that also held both her wrists.

"I promise this will feel good," I promised as I brought my lips to the inside of her inner thigh. She gasped at the touch and tried to wiggle out of my grasp, but my grip became tighter. I started trailing soft kisses along her inner thigh.

"Nnuugghh~ uhhh~, Akira~," Ryohei said as she moaned in pleasure. Oh my god, her moans are addictive. "Akira~, please." I smiled as my tongue traced the surface of her skin. She moaned again. I smirked as my eyes looked up.

My smirk deepened when I saw her eyes close and her head tilted back.

"Feels good huh?" I asked curiously even though by her reaction I already knew the answer. She didn't answer. I frowned at this. "I asked feels good huh?" With that I started trailing my tongue along her inner thigh again. She shivered at my touch.

"Uugghh~, nnuugghh~, uuhh~," Ryohei responded moaning as she tiled her head back again. I smirked at this as I continued to give her pleasure. "Akira, please stop."

"From the sounds that you're making it doesn't sound like you want me to stop," I replied with a smug look. Ryohei let out a small wimper. I rolled my eyes as I let go of her leg and climbed up on the counter table. She looked up at me with a sad expression. I ignored it as I leaned down and placed my face in the crook of her neck. My lips touched her neck and I placed tender kisses on it. Her head tilted to the side. Her hands were free and she tried pushing me away, but my body weight overpowered her strength. "Let me hear you moan." Ryohei clamped her mouth shut, but it soon reopened when my hands grabbed her boobs. She gasped in alarm.

"Akira, get off me!" Ryohei protested as she tried to wiggle her way out. I groaned in annoyance as I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Hey, what's going on in here?" A voice asked that sounded like it was coming closer. S***, looks like my fun is over.

(Finally, the last point of view and the couple that everybody's been shipping: The Cute Couple.😜😌💙)

(SMUT OVER NOW!!!😆😆)

💙Yu's Point of View💙

Rei, Keiichiro, and I all waited upstairs for the others, but when they never came I decided to go see what was taking them so long. I walked into the kitchen when I heard Ryohei's voice. My eyes widened when I saw Akira on top of Ryohei. She looked like she was trying to push him away.

"Akira, what the f***?!" I asked as I rushed towards them, "Get the f*** off her you f***ing rapist!!" I pushed Akira off of Ryohei forcefully and helped Ryohei sit up. When she sat up she looked like she was ready to burst into tears. Akira stood up and glared at me.

"What the h*** did you do that for?" Akira asked in irritation.

"You f***ing tried to rape Ryohei again you son of a b****!!" I yelled angrily as I held Ryohei close to me.

She latched onto my shirt and kept close to me. Akira sighed.

"It was my lust. I can't help it!" Akira exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air, "She looked so f***ing hot in that bikini that I couldn't resist. Please tell me that you didn't want to just rip that bikini off and f*** her hard." I let go of Ryohei for one moment only to stomp up to Akira and punch him hard in the face. He fell over and landed on his butt. I can't believe he just said that! What the f*** is wrong with him?!

"No, in fact, I don't and I will never do something like that to Ryohei!" I shouted glaring at him.

"Yu?" Ryohei asked in surprise as she stared at me. I glanced at her and gave her a small smile.

"I'm warning you Akira. If you ever try to rape Ryohei again I will beat your a**," I warned Akira with a death glare.

Akira sighed, but gave a nod. "Let's get you home Ryohei." Ryohei nodded as I extended my hand out to her. She took it with a grateful smile. I pulled her out of the kitchen. She grabbed her dress that she wore here and put it back on. "Are you ok Ryohei?"

"Yeah, thanks for saving me back there Yu," Ryohei thanked me with a smile. I smiled back as I gave a nod.

"No worries," I responded as I grabbed my bag, "You ready to head home?"

"Yeah," Ryohei replied nodding with a small smile.

"Alright, let's go then," I answered. She nodded as she walked out of the house. I followed after her to my car. I threw our stuff in the back before opening the passenger's seat for her. "Ladies first."

"Haha, thanks Yu. You're such a gentleman," Ryohei responded with a chuckle. I stifled a laugh at that.

"Ahaha, of course," I responded with a chuckle. Once she was sitting in the car I closed the door and walked over to the driver's side. I got in and started the engine. The car ride was silent. I glanced over to see Ryohei sitting there silently looking at her hands in her lap. "Ryohei, is everything ok?" Ryohei looked up at me. My eyes widened when I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm ok," Ryohei responded sniffling as she wiped her nose. I quickly pulled over and stopped the engine before looking back at her. "Why did you stop?"

"Because you're crying. You're clearly not ok," I explained as I unbuckled my seat belt. Ryohei sighed as she looked away. "What's wrong? Is it about what happened back there with Akira?"

"Kind of," Ryohei replied with a heavy sigh.

"Well, then tell me about it and I'll beat his a** if I have to," I answered as I placed my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me and smiled gratefully. "Tell me why you're crying Ryohei." Ryohei sighed again.

"I don't want to be considered as a slut, but I hate to admit the fact that what Akira does to me feels good," Ryohei said as her cheeks reddened. My eyes went wide at this. Damn you Akira. You f***ing rapist! "I get why sex can be addictive. It feels good." Akira, you twisted, perverted prick!! Ryohei's not thinking straight because of you.

"You're not a slut Ryohei. Whether you liked or didn't liked what Akira did to you, you are not a slut," I reassured her with a comforting smile.

"Thank you Yu," Ryohei thanked me as she smiled back.

"No worries," I responded, "Come here." I opened my arms up wide and pulled her in for a comforting hug. She hugged me back. We stayed there hugging for a few minutes before we finally pulled apart. "You good now?" Ryohei nodded. "Good. No more crying now." She nodded again as I used my sleeve to wipe away her remaining tears. She smiled gratefully at me as I started the car up again and drove off. Soon we reached her house and I parked my car in the driveway.

"Thanks for the ride home Yu," Ryohei thanked me as she got out. I smiled as I turned off the engine and got out of the car as well. "What are you doing?"

"I'll walk you to your doorstep," I explained as I walked around to her side. She smiled at me and gave a small nod. I walked with her up to her doorstep. "You sure you're ok? Akira didn't hurt you or anything?"

"No, I'm fine now. Thank you so much Yu for everything," Ryohei thanked me again for like the 5th time.

"Besides what happened with Akira did you at least have a little bit of fun?" I asked curiously with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, I had a lot fun with you guys today. I appreciated you inviting me," Ryohei commented smiling brightly.

"There's that bright smile," I responded as I flicked her chin with my finger. She giggled and gave a small nod. "Don't ever stop smiling Ryohei because you're smile is what gets me through the day." Ryohei stared at me for a moment before smiling warmly at me.

"I promise I'll keep smiling, just for you," Ryohei replied with a nod. I smiled and nodded back.

"Well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow," I said as I turned to leave, but Ryohei caught my arm. I turned back around with a questioning look. "Everything ok?" Ryohei nodded as she got closer to me. I stood there staring in confusion until she finally brought my face down a little bit and her lips touched my cheek. I felt her leave a gentle kiss on my cheek before pulling away. "Ryohei?" She stared into my eyes and smiled gently. I felt my face heat up and I looked away with blushing cheeks.

"Thank you Yu. I don't know what I would do without you," Ryohei responded smiling cheerfully. I simply nodded. "Good night. I'll see you tomorrow." As she started to turn around I stopped her and turned her, so that she was facing me again. "Yu, what's wrong?" I didn't respond. I simply reached both my hands up to her cheeks and cupped her face in my hands before placing my lips onto hers. Finally, what I've wanted to do for so long. I kissed her lips gently and tenderly, trying to show as much love as I could into the kiss. To my surprise I felt her kiss back and I felt her arms wrap around my back. We spent a few minutes kissing before I finally pulled away. She stared up at me with a look of surprise, but I only smiled warmly at her. Her eyes widened and she looked away with blushing cheeks.

"Goodnight Ryohei," I remarked smiling as I turned around and walked towards my car. When I got into my car I saw Ryohei wave to me before entering her house. I smiled in content when I realized that she was home safe and sound. I touched my lips. I could still feel her lips against mine, kissing my own. I kissed her. I actually kissed her. She kissed me back too. God, I feel so happy that I was finally able to kiss her. I smiled brightly as I started the engine to my car and drove off into the night.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Hey everybody!

So, here is chapter 15, the special 2k+ reads chapter!

I hope you all liked it!

I'm so sorry for the super late update. I usually don't take this long to update, but this chapter literally took me forever to write because it is so freaking long. It's literally over 10 thousand words without the author's note at the beginning and at the end. I'm not kidding. I am actually so pleased with myself that I managed to write a chapter that has over 10 thousand words. My fingers hurt so much though. I had to crack my fingers a bunch of times.😅😅

Anyways, as promised you got to see the sides of all the boys and Ryohei. Plus shipping moments for all of them, which is the main reason why this chapter is so damn long.😂😂 I did that just so it would be harder to choose who to ship. Heehee, I'm so evil.😈😈😈

Also, I'm going to warn you all ahead of time that you are all going to hate Rika in the next two chapters because she does something really mean.😧😧

Shippings now as always, which either changed or remained the same. Who do you ship or who you want to ship?

1) Cute Couple: Ryohei & Yu 💙 (This chapter.☺)

2) Tough Couple: Ryohei & Keiichiro 💚 (This chapter.😊)

3) Awkward Couple: Ryohei & Rei 💜 (This chapter.😀)

4) Heartbreaker Couple: Ryohei & Akira 💛 (This chapter.😁)

5) Romantic Couple: Ryohei & Ryoji ❤ (Last chapter and this chapter.😃)

Choose your ship or forever hold your peace.🙏🙏🙏

Anyways, thank you all so very much for all the support on this book. I really appreciate it and it got me to write this honking long 10 thousand word chapter. I know your comments, votes, and reads always brighten my day. Please keep supporting this book.😙😙❤❤

As always, please vote and comment if you liked this chapter or if you managed to get through this chapter.😂😂

Stay tuned for the next chapter hopefully coming again soon! :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

2.8K 112 5
Come inside and enter contests for awesome prizes!
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
55.2K 780 22
Fuli has finally decided to leave the Pridelands and find her long lost friend and leader, Kion. Scar determines to make it as hard as possible for t...
19.1K 248 26
Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy written by William Shakespeare about two young star-crossed lovers whose deaths ultimately reconcile their feuding fami...