Adopted By 5SOS

By veratiserum

14 years old, abused and raised in an orphanage. Valerie's life seems hopeless until she meets four boys. More

Adopted By 5SOS
Home
Waking Up
Uh Oh
Soda Pop
Here We Go Again...
Help You Forget
TO THE SIGNING
They're Here
I Felt Safe
Girlfriend?
Trust
Veronica
Collapsed
Concussions
We Don't Know
Promises
Come Back With Me
My Father
Family
A Day Out
Pizza
A Gift
Birthday Plans
Party?
My Amazing Birthday
My First Day
Friends
Arzaylea
Bad Dreams
Screams
I'm Free
I Felt Alone
Visiting
One Big Happy Family
School Deciding
Youngblood
Sick Buddies
Not Again
Everything Went Black
I Promise
I Don't Want to Lose Them
Cheer Me Up
The Last Time
Healing
Sleeping Pills
Afraid of Losing Her
Twitched
Put An End to Everything
Watch This Sunrise
Is Any of This Worth It?
Sad Expressions
Eye Contact
Love
Big Heart
My First Home
Not the Same
I'll Try Harder

School

1.8K 59 3
By veratiserum

Chapter 27

It has been around a week since my birthday. The boys were working on some new songs and constantly going into the recording studio. Sometimes I would go with them so I wasn't alone and others times I would be at home. There was one night when they came home and wanted to ask me a question.

"Hey Valerie, so um how are you?" Ashton asked me. The rest of the boys all sat down.
"I'm doing okay, why?" I responded a little confused of what was going on.
"Well considering you are now 15, we were supposed to put you in schooling because it is kinda illegal for you not to have schooling." Ashton said as he looked at me. I honestly did not want to go to school because of my had experiences there, but I was willing to try for a little while.
"Are you asking me if I want to go to a school?" I asked him.
"You can get homeschooling or like we can hire someone to come to the house and teach you." Ashton said. I really did not want to waste their money on a personal teacher.
"I will try a school and see if I like it." I responded and Ashton smiled at me.

I had schooling while at the orphanage and my last grade there that I passed was eighth grade, so now I am going into high school. I haven't been in an actual school in a long time so its going to be scary, but I think that I can hold on to it.

We set up an appointment at a close by high school and it actually is a really good school. I got accepted in and my first day is next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 8.3K 71
Sequel to '5SOS Adopted me?' As Madison grows up, the boys realize that she's going to want to try new things. Maybe they become a bit overprotective...
104K 3.3K 27
When 15 year old Starlynne is the only one left in the orphanage. She becomes very depressed she feels like no one wants her. She was alone in the or...
68.7K 2.1K 33
;an unplanned, fortunate discovery. That was it. Michael and Crystal fostered many kids, but the ones that stuck were a fortunate discovery. Five o...
7.3K 35 24
Nobody would care for them, both girls are alone at this point with only each other. Their names are Lyric and Natalie, Lyric is 15 and Natalie is 13...