Tyler's Little Drama Queen{ON...

Af SprinkleofOakley25

This is the sequel to my story Tyler's Little Sister. Find out what happens to Alicia as she actually kinda g... Mere

Welcome Back To My Life
Oh boy
Spud
Drama Queen
Nutella & Anime
Clothing Swap
The Notes
Troylicia
Kissing
Party
Payback
Andrea Russet
Road Trip
Tide
Ew
Water Fun
Lost
Flirty
Mine
Sam
Smooth
Dead By Daylight
Princess
Surprise Me
The Preparation
Alicia!
Jasmine
Blue Neighbourhood
Ella
He's MY Boyfriend
One Direction
Korey!
...oops?
It's complicated!
Brain Freeze
Deep Breaths
fanfiction?
Triggered
Troyeboy
I Love You
Connor, I'm Frantastic
Happy Halloween!
Undercover Disney Princess
I'm shook
Taking Care Of Troye
Sick
FML!
Buns

Mornings

294 10 26
Af SprinkleofOakley25

After we put all the groceries away we started a fire outside and found an old radio, we played the radio while making s'mores together in our pajamas. I put on some black sweatpants and a white shirt with a gray cover up just in case I got cold.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as I waved the marshmallow that was on fire, everyone started laughing as they tried to help me.

"Alicia blow it out!" Zoë said laughing as I tried blowing it out but not wanting to get burnt.

"I can't I don't want to catch on fire!" I panicked as I ran from the fire. I ran into the water and I stuck it in the water as I heard them all panic.I looked up and saw that while everyone was laughing, their marshmallows caught on fire.

"Watch out!" Tyler yelled as Alfie almost put his marshmallows in his hair, they all started charging towards me as I quickly tried to run to the dock. I quickly climbed onto it before they could trample me or light me on fire.

"We are the best at camping." Tyde said sarcastically as I started laughing then ran back up to the fire and stole the last couple marshmallows.

"Victory!" I said as thew my hands up in the air eating one as they all whined.

"That's not fair!" Zoë said complaining with a frown, I passed her a marshmallow behind our backs as the boys looked at us suspiciously.

"Girls, I don't trust em!" Troye said squinting his eyes at us as we high fived. I grabbed a bucket and went down to the water and filled the bucket. I ran back up with the water spilling out as I went them poured it on the fire putting it out.

"I love that sound." I said as it sizzled and Zoë nodded.

"It's quite satisfying!" She said as we walked back into the cabin then noticed we hadn't picked out rooms yet.

"Zoë and I will take the room over there." Alfie said as I crossed my arms and looked up at him.

"That's not fair, you always get to be with Zoë!" I said as Zoë giggled and nodded and crossed her arms copying me.

"Yeah, I'm with Alicia! Come on!" She said holding up her bags in the air as I cheered then dragged my bag across the room.

"Then who am I with then?" He said as we turned the corner, I peeked my head around the corner then pointed to Tyler.

"The Mellet boys together and hashtag Talfie!" I said making a hashtag with my hand and laughing as I walked into the other room.

"What side would you like?" Zoë said as she set down her bags by the foot of the bed.

"I don't care, wait where is she?" I said going through my bag an not seeing Jessie.

"Where's who?" Zoë said looking around as I stormed out into the other room where the boys where figuring out the rooms.

"Where is she?" I said as I stormed up to Tyler as he looked at me confused then smiled.

"Alicia, I told you I wasn't going to remember to bring that with us!" He said laughing as I grabbed his shoulders and shook him back and forth.

"How am I supposed to sleep with out her!" I said as Tyde pulled me off of Tyler as he laughed.

"I swear I packed her! Plus your way too old." He said as I shook my head no.

"Ty, I can't sleep with out her!" I said as Zoë turned towards me and giving a Tyler a warning look.

"A doll or bear?" She said as I glared at Tyler while he chuckled.

"Her name is Jessie, she's a cabbage patch doll that I got when I was born. I named her Jessie after the character from Toy Story, and I never go away without her!" I said as everyone shook their heads at Tyler in disappointment.

"What?" He said throwing his arms in the air, we all just shook out head at him. Then all of a sudden Tyde sighed and turned towards his bag and pulled out a small teddy bear.

"Here, use this." He said as he passed it to me and I hugged him. I stuck out my tongue at Tyler as he just mocked me.

"Thank you Tyde!" I said happily as I yawned, I looked at Zoë as she yawned. I started a chain of yawns and closed my eyes so I wouldn't yawn again.

"Ok it's time to go to bed!" Zoë said hugging Alfie then went to kiss him, I turned around and closed my eyes as everyone giggled at me confused.

"I'm too tired and I want to be able to fangirl properly when I witnessed my first Zalfie kiss." I said as I hugged everyone as I walked to the room, Zoë was giggling quietly behind me as she followed.

The Next Morning

The sun blinded me as I opened my eyes and put my glasses on, I looked over and saw Zoë sleeping. I slowly got out of bed being careful not wake her up as I left, I quietly left the room then opened all the shades. I walked towards the room next to ours and opened it seeing Tyler curled up in a ball as Alfie was spread out across the bed. I laughed silently as I shut the door and tip toed across the room and went to the other room. I opened the door and walked towards the chair next to the bed, I set down the bear and wrote a small thank you note. I set it on top of the bear's lap then smiled at the two boys who were both curled up sleeping.

I walked out into the kitchen and decided to make everyone breakfast because I was bored. I made pancakes with eggs and bacon and set the table in the kitchen, after I was done I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost nine o'clock. I saw that no one was going to be up unless I woke them up so I ran to the Mellet room first. I opened the door slowly cringing as I squeaked, I ran towards the bed and jumped on top of Tyde while shaking Troye.

"Wake up Mellets!" I yelled as they yelled and sat up quickly, Tyde head butted me making me fall backwards off the bed.

"Alicia what the he||?" Troye panted as they both tried to catch their breaths, I slowly stood up and held my head.

"I made breakfast because I was bored then no one was waking up so I woke you up." I said groggily as I left the room and went to go wake up Zoë, I walked in and shook her lightly. She slowly opened her eyes then looked up at me confused as I pulled her out of bed.

"Where are we going?" Se said as she held my hand and followed me, as we walked out I saw the boys walking out of their room.

"We have to go wake up Talfie! I'll get Tyler if you get Alfie." I said as we nodded and shook hands in agreement, as we opened the door I saw Troye and Tyde grab some pans. Zoë counted down quietly as the boys walked in, on three we attacked.

"Wake up!" We all screamed as Zoë and I jumped on Tyler and Alfie, Troye and Tyde smashed pans together as we all yelled waking them up.

"Shut up!" They both yelled as we hollered, all of a sudden Alfie started tickling Zoë. I turned to look at the boys then looked at Tyler who was grinning.

"Every man for himself!" Troye yelled as the brothers ran out the room. I quickly tried to get off of Tyler as he tried to grab me, I got away just in time an ran out the room.

"Alicia!" I head Zoë yell while laughing, I looked back scared seeing Tyler chase me.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled back at her while the brother laughed at us, I ran behind Troye as he walked towards us.

"Troye move!" Tyler said as he Troye shrugged and moved, I panicked and ran towards Tyde.

"This I just like last time! Damn you Troye Sivan Mellet!" I yelled as Tyler talked me to the ground and started tickling me, I started laughing hysterically as he tickles me evilly.

"I don't know what your talking about!" He said smiling as he shoved his face full of pancakes. I went to flip him off but Tyler tickled me sides making me curl up in a ball.

"Matthew Tyler Oakley! If you don't stop your pancakes will get cold!" I said laughing as he stopped and quickly got up. I laid on the ground spread out as I tried to catch my breath.

"Thank you Alicia!" They all yelled as they ate their food, I gave a thumbs up then closed my eyes and curled into a ball.

"Unless the universe gives me a sign I'm going to get you back Tyler!" I said as I heard a knock on the door, they all laughed as I groaned.

"Guess not." Tyler said laughing as I stuck my tongue out at him as I got up to the door. I quickly put my hair up into a messy bun because it got in my face as I opened it.

"You're awake!" The boy said smiling in a country accent, well that was different but everything about him was the same. Except I highly doubt his name is Tide, he could be annoying though!

"Yep!" I said awkwardly as I put my hand on my hip looking up at him as he smiled down at me.

"So I'm going to to go, I'm Austin by the way." He said holding his hand out as I shook it slowly. I turned around and saw everyone trying to look at us.

"Alicia." I said turning back towards him smiling, he kissed my hand and looked up and smiled at me as he left. I smiled then closed the door and walked towards the sink.

"Who was it?" Zoë said smiling as I gave her a weird look and turned on the water.

"Austin, he's really cute but weird." I said as I washed my hands, Tyde looked at me confused as Tyler laughed.

"How is he weird?" Zoë said laughing as I sat down next to her and Tyde.

"He kissed my hand! Who does that?" I said with a confused look on my face as Zoë laughed.

"Awe that's sweet!" She smiled as I gagged.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

367K 53.3K 39
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!
2M 52.5K 107
LOS ONESHOTS NO SON MÍOS SON SACADOS DE TUMBLR ; de todas formas las que yo no halla hecho le daré el reconocimiento al creador :) También habra foto...
51K 3.1K 9
El maldito NTR pocas veces hace justifica por los protagonistas que tienen ver a sus seres queridos siendo poseidos por otras personas, pero ¿Qué suc...
106K 6.1K 20
Chiara se muda a Madrid en busca de nuevas oportunidades para lanzar su carrera como artista. Violeta se dedica al periodismo musical, trabajando en...