Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Emotions-Chapter 11

5.5K 207 404
By AFT3RH0UR5

Y o u

I lay in bed thinking about what G had said to me...

"Hey at least be a little thankful that your still alive cause of me. So you owe me for saving your life.

"Why did I have to owe him! He owes me too for saving his worthless life!"

Im still mad at him and I remember what I said to him as a response...

"I never asked you to save me!"

And now im here in this mess. I get up from bed and pace back and forth. I stop and feel the collar around my neck.

"As least he gave me something nice.."

I shake my head and regret what I just said. I became for furious and sat back down on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and squeezed the living life out of it. (Calm down Reader-chan your going delusional. You cant squeeze the life out of a pillow. Its not alive silly...) I throw it at the door with anger and sighed...

*knocking*

"Hey puppy you alright in there..."

I said nothing. I was still mad at G for forcing me to wear the collar. I've been here for 3 days and tomorrow I had school. I missed Frisday because thats when they both kidnapped me...

"I'm coming in sweetheart"

I stand up and bolt to the door. I try to close it but it was to late...

The door swung open to reveal G standing there holding the door-knob. I froze and he stood there with surprise when he saw me in front of the door. I take a step back as he takes a step forward. He closes the door behind him and looks at my collar.

"It suits you"

"..."

"What..you mad at me now"

"..."

He sighs and walks over to my bed. He sits down and looks at me. I stood in front of him and sta down on the ground. I looked up at him nervously. He cupped his chin in his hand and looked down at me...

"Let me ask you somethin'."

"..."

"Did you really mean it when you said that you never asked me to save you..."

I feel my hands shaking with worry and nervousness. I look downa d try calm myself down. I didnt want to say it but when he mentioned it I did mean it. I didn't want to be treated bad like Asriel does. I didn't ask to be here and I just wanted to live a perfectly normal life...

I nod...

"Oh"

I feel a tear in my eye and just let it drip off my face. I didn't want him to notice so I just kept lookind down. I feel a boney hand under my chin and my head was lift towards his face.

I then feel my tears rolling down my face and I couldn't stop. He looked at me with sorry eyes and with his other hand He wiped away my tears. My eyes widen with surprise and he gave me a wearily smile.

"Dont cry...I hate it when I see you cry..."

i feel more tear streaming down my cheeks. That was the first time he actually has been so nice to me. He leaned down and embraced me in his arms. My eyes widen with shock but I relax and hug him back.

I didn't want to let go. He comforted me and I wanted to stay like this. He let go of me and stood up. He gave me his hand and I took it, standing up in front of him. I notice he was being more...cautious around me.

"G..."

"Hmm..."

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For...calming me down. Im just really stressed with everything and I didn't know how to react when I realized my life changed..."

"It's alright"

I look down and notice we were still holding hands. We both let go immediately and I start to blush madly. I look down with embarrassment and I heard him chuckle.

"So cute.."

I feel my heart race at his compliment. He starts to walk to the door and turns the knob. I stood there with embarrassment and hear the door close. I drop down to the ground and gasp.

"What the hell was that..."

I look check the clock on the wall to ses what time it was...

4:30pm

I set up my close for tomorrow and throw it on my bed railing. I walk to the door, opening it and into the living room. I see Asriel and G sitting on the longer couch while I sit down on the smaller one. We were all watching T.V until we heard a knock on the door.

I look at G confused and he gets up from the couch and walks to the door.
He opens it...

"Hello"

There was no one...

"ASSHOLES!!"

He slams the door and walks over to the couch and sits back down. I hesitated to asked him about what just happened.

"U-uh G?"

"Ya... "

"Who was that at the door"

"Just a couple if dumb asses ding don't ditchin' they don't know when to stop... "

"Oh..."

"Don't worry about it"

(Timeskip to Tomorrow because I'm a lazy ass)

I wake up from the alram going off on the coffee table next to my bed. I reach over to turn it off but instead I fall off my bed. I hit the floor, stomach first and groan in pain. I sigh as I stand up to turn off my alarm clock.

"Monday...great"

I walk over to my bed railing and take off the clothes that were hanging there for me to where today. I put on a black long sleeve shirt, white pants and black high top converse. I brush my h/c h/l hair and leave my hair down.

I look at clock to se what time it was...

6:10am

I rub my eyes and walk to the door. I open it and close it behind me as I make my way to the bathroom.

"W....what the hell are ya doin' up so early..."

I turn around and see Asriel in front of his bedroom door yawning and stretching his arms out. He looks at me with tired eyes and walks up to me. I look up at him with a nervous smile and responded...

"I-I umm...im going to school..."

"In 6:15 in the damn mornin'??"

"W-well i wake up early so I can get to school on time"

"And how do ya plan on getting there"

I then realize I was not near my school as I usually was. I completely fogotten when they kidnapped me and took me somewhere I dont even know. I look up at Asriel with a awkward smile and rub the back of my neck with embarrassment.

"W-Well...I-I dont know"

"Mmmm.."

"But i need to go to school. If I miss to many days I'll be forced to drop out"

"and?"

"And if I drop out I wont be able to get a great job or a nice place to live in...I'll be living poor off the streets. Working every job I can get my hands on and I dont want that"

"Well you live here"

"But I want to...live on my own"

"Your living here because we forced you not because you wanted to willingly"

"Oh ya...I forgot"

"So your perfectly fine..."

"For now"

"What do ya mean for now..."

"I mean I dont want to live here forever and-"

"Look bitch if you wanna live in a "perfect life" then work your ass off and then maybe i'll consider letting you go..."

"What..."

"Get all straight A's"

I sigh in defeat and hold out my hand. He looks down at it with hesitation but shakes it anyways...

"Deal?"

"Deal..."

I let go and turn my back to walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face with water, trying to waken myself up a bit more. I look at the mirror and see the collar G gave me, around my neck.

It did look beautiful but the bad thing about it was, I couldn't take it off because if I did then my head would be cut cleen off from my body. I also didn't like what it said on the little piece of metal engraved in wirting.

I feel a chill down my spine and shake my head cnapping out of thought. I look myself in the mirro once more and walk out of the bathroom. There I saw Asriel wearing a pull-over black sweater, black puma pants with white stripe at the side of his legs and some white running shoes.

He look quite nice and I walk up to him with a confused look...

"U-Umm...why you all dressed up...dont you wanna go back to sleep..."

"Well dont you need a ride to school?"

"Actually..."

"Alright then lets get going"

"Wait...where my satchel..."

"Umm...Here take this"

He then walks over to his bedroom dorr and opens it. He walks in, comes back out and throws me a black Jansport backpack. I catch it and it looked pretty old and a little riped but I didn't mind. I put the straps over my shoudlers and look at Asriel.

"Good?"

"It's fine"

"Alright then lets drop ya off at school..."

We both walk to the front door and he opens it for me. I go out first and he closes the door behind us. I look around see im in a bright hallway and at each end had a tall window. Asriel then walks infront of me and I follow.

We walk down a flight of stairs and 5 minutes later we reach the lobby. It was quit empty and no one was at the counter. The place looked nice, the walls were made out of oak woad, the ceiling was a white popcorned ceiling, and the floor was made out of tan tiles. I look forward and see a double glass door in front of us.

Asrile opens it and we both walk outside. My eyes widen with awe when I see a beautiful, clear watered, light brown sand beach. The waves were crashing the shore calmly and there were shining shells sticking out of the sand.

I kneel down and pick up a F/c shell and notice it was unchipped. It was a perfect sea shell and I held it in my palm. I held it against my chest gently, trying not to snap any pieces off of it.

"Ahem..."

I look up to see Asriel looking back at me from the end of the water. He walks up to me and sees the f/c shell in my hand and smiles at me. Surprisingly he grabs my hand but lets go immediately as soon as we both hear a voice...

"What the hell are ya guys doin' out here"

I turn my head towards the building I came out and see G standing in front of the double doors with his arms crossed and taping his foot with impatience. He wore his black short sleeved leather jacket with fur at the end of the hoodie, dark grey skinny jeans and his black combat boots.

I tear my hand away from Asriel's and scoot away from him. He does the same and we both stare at G in silence...

"So.."

"W-W-Asriel was just about to drop me off at school but we stopped out here and I couldn't help but pick out a sea shell"

"Is that so? Then why did it look like you guys were holding hands as if you were treasuring that moment a minute ago...huh?"

"G I wasn't going to do anything to her, I swear"

"Ya ok...y/n get back inside"

"But i have to go to-"

"I dont care I said get inside now..."

"G if she doesnt go then she'll be forced to drop out"

"I SAID GET INSIDE"

I take a step back out of fear and gasp softly. I held the shell closer to my chest and look down at my shoes. I drop the shell that was in my hand onto the sand and continue looking down. I walk forward to the double doors but feel my arm being pulled back...

"G calm down. I cant let her get near you if you dont control your anger. Remember last ti-"

"DONT REMIND ME!"

I feel worry dwell up in my mind and pull my arm away from Asriela and slowly walk up to G. He look upset about something but I couldn't figure out what it is. I touch G's cheekbone but only to feel my hand being ripped away by his.

"Just...get inside"

My heart dropped with sadness and I walk past him, towards the door to the building. I walk in and hear it close behind me. I make my way up the stairs but stop midway to sit down on one of the steps.

I sigh and cover my face with both of my hands. I feel a tear escape my eye and feel a lump in throat...

"What's happening to me..."

HEY GUYS....its 12:50am and im tired so ima gotobed and tomorrow...well..technocaly today..ill post another chap. im sory if its taking long. its just there have been things happening in my life rght now and im trying deal with them while I type my story every day. But i dont mind as long as I work on my chapters for you guys to read them...Anyways..GOOD NIGHT

-AFT3RH0UR5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 13.1K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
104K 5.7K 124
(Sans × Gender-Neutral! Parent! Reader || Slow Burn) Moving from a backwater town to a city bustling with human and monsterfolk alike, some things be...
9.3K 465 13
A girl who lost her sister she didn't even know she had. Now she seeks revenge. But something isn't right. Somethings coming. Something big. Now the...
6.8K 237 23
Sorry, but, I'm going to discontinue my book. I found out that the plot had turned boring. If you want, you can tell me what kind of plot you want an...