Destined To Be With You | Leo...

leonettafangirlx tarafından

He left me. Just here. All by myself. Tomas Heredia, my first love. Left me. I'm all alone. My best friends a... Daha Fazla

First Heartbreak
Dance Partners
First Dance Rehearsals
Song Writing
Feelings
Something Big
First Show Practices
Dream Gone Too Far
Melody In My Head
Another Crazy Dream
Time Flies
Confessions and Arguements
Show Day
He's Back
Past Becoming Present
One Melody In Two Minds
True Feelings Coming Out
Day One
DieSca, BrodMilla, NaXi, FedeMila
I'm Yours Only Yours
Presentation
It's Just Us
Goodbye Paradise
Costume Party
Unexpected Kiss
Mis Understandings
Awkward Rehearsals
Graduation
Italia's Studio On Beat
Depression
Apologies
First Date
Engaged
Mr.&Mrs. Vargas
Author's Note #1
Author's Note #2
Author's Note #3

The Answer

888 22 14
leonettafangirlx tarafından

Leon POV
Today is the day, that I'm going to ask her if she could be officially mine. It's official. Everything is planned, it would be a big night for us. A really big one. It's been 4 months of courting her and I think I'm really ready. This is the biggest descision I've ever done in my life. I Hope she says yes. Of course she will, she loves you.

Suddenly, my phone kept Vibrating and I see an unknown number.

Hello?
(Leon! This is Andre! My phone is charging, so I called on Violetta's landline)
Oh alright. Whats up?
(Everything is perfect)
Really? What's happening in Vilu's backyard?
(I'll send you the pic later. Our party planner is here sorting out stuff)
And Vilu? Where is she?
(Ahh, Fran and Cami took care of her to distract her while we're doing a lot of things here)
Great! I'll see you all there later. I'm going to need to buy her a necklace.
(Necklace?)
Yeah, just a gift.
(Alright! Anyway, I have to go and take charge of everything. See you soon! And goodluck!)
Bye!
~end of call

Alright! Everything is planned! I need to go to the mall and buy gifts. And suddenly, I hear my phone beep.

From: Fransesca
Leon! Where are you?

Reply:
Off to the mall. Why?

From: Fransesca
We're at the mall as well. What mall are you going to?

Reply:
The mall where you could buy jewelry.

From: Fransesca
Alright! Good, we're not there.

Reply:
What are you doing with Vilu?

From: Fransesca
We're shopping for her outfit later and we already made a salon appointment for later. Like as you said.

Reply:
Great! I'll see you later.

From: Fransesca
See you and Goodluck!

Reply:
Thanks!

I turn off my phone and went to my motorbike. I started driving, after a few minutes, I was already at the mall.

Here I Go what can I say.

I went into stores and I chose Tiffany&Co. I kept finding and finding. Until, I saw this beautiful 'V' shaped necklace.

"It's beautiful. She'll love it."

I grab the necklace gently and put it in my hands. I go over to the cashier and give her the credit card. I've been saving for months.

"Thank You Sir and Have a Great Day!"

I go out of the store, and I went to a store where I could buy atleast an outfit for later.

Then, I see a Navy Blue polo, which i think would look good on me.

"Would you want to try it sir?"

"Yes Please."

So, he searched for my size. After a few minutes he gave me the polo and I go to the fitting room.

"This looks good. I'll take it."

So, I go to the cashier and pay my polo.

"Thank you Sir, have a nice day."

I got out the store with the necklace and polo, I already have maroon pants for this anyway. So, I go back home and get ready.

From: Vilu 💜
Leon! Where are you? The girls are setting me up this whole craze and I barely know whats happening. Are you into this?

Reply:
No Vilu, just wait. 😊

From: Vilu 💜
Where are you?

Reply:
At home just chillin'. You?

From: Vilu 💜
At the salon, the girls are setting me an appointment for some reason. I don't know exactly what's the occasion. (sends a picture)

Reply:
You're beautiful no matter what happenes Vilu. 😍

From: Vilu 💜
You don't look so bad yourself :)).

Reply:
I gotta go, someone's calling, love you! 😚

From: Vilu 💜
1433 😚

I exit the SMS and go up to the call.

Hello?
(Leon! Everything is set!)
Great! I'll see you guys there!

So, I go up to Vilu's house and see if everything is ready. Well, everyone did a great job.

Fairy lights everywhere, a big heart with rose petals, and also a romantic dinner. And not to forget, the hall of "LeonEtta" with all of our pictures and memories. This is going to be perfect.

Suddenly, I hear music, Lead Me Out.

"Oops! I thought it was You and Violetta, thats why I played the song."

"*laughs* That's fine Andre. Everything is Perfect."

"Thanks! We all made a great team."

"Thanks guys! I hope this would be a perfect night."

So, I suddenly feel a vibration from my phone and I see a text from Fransesca.

From: Fransesca
We're here! Get ready!!!

Reply:
Alrighty! Thanks for the update!!

Andres started playing the music while I go to the spot where the roses are.
This is going to be the best night ever. She's going to be officially mine.
~end of Leon's POV

Violetta POV
When I woke up this morning, I saw Olga's pancakes and a note. So, I open the note and read.

Good Morning Beautiful, Rise And Shine for another Day. Be prepared of whats going to happen later. You have a day going ahead of you. I Love You Princess! Enjoy your day!
~Leon :)

Awwe, that's so sweet of him. I gladly eat the pancakes and I go on my day.

I go to the bathroom and start taking a bath. While I sing in the shower on one of the songs I wrote.

After that, I start getting ready. I just put on a t-shirt and some sweatpants. And I go on my laptop and marathon a few episodes of my favorite TV Show.

"Vilu! You have guests!"

"Who is it?"

"It's just Camilla and Fransesca. They want to see you."

"Alright, let them in my room."

Suddenly, I hear the door open and I see them.

"Hey Girls!"

"Hey Vilu!"

"Hi!"

"So, whats up and you guys went here?"

"We just want to get you out of the house and have a Girls Day!"

"Oh great! I'll just get ready!"

I put on some random shirt and I still got my sweatpants on, while I get my sneakers. Put on some light make up. And went on.

"Am I looking fine?"

"Yeah Yeah it's fine. Let's go!!!"

So, we all go out and we didn't walk. We actually had to get a Taxi, my dad offered the car, but the girls declined. They wanted to commute. Well, I need to experience it for the future.

"We're here at the mall!"

"So, what are we going to do here?"

"Let's eat first!"

So, we went to this Italian place and ate pasta. After, they suddenly send me to a dress shop.

"Why are we here? I have tons of dresses girls."

"Nope, you need this."

"For?"

"You'll see why."

We went around the store, and I finally saw a nice purple dress.

It was an off-shoulder kind, it came in two pieces. So, It really looked good on me. And this is even the first time I'm wearing an off-shoulder outfit.

"We'll take this?"

"Yes! It's perfect! I Love It!"

"It looks Beautiful on you!"

"Great!"

So, we went to the cashier and paid the dress. Next, we went to a shoe store, we went around and I bought heels. The white heels. And it really fitted my dress well for sure. Next, we went to the salon. Wait, the salon?! We're not going to need an appointment today, and besides, I could do my own make up. So, why do I need this?

"Hi, may I help you?"

"Yes, please schedule an appointment for Violetta Castillo."

"What time Miss?"

"4:30PM."

"Alright, who shall be her stylist?"

"Brenda. Is she occupied for today?"

"No, she could take your appointment."

"Alright, thank you."

"See you at 4:30PM Ma'am."

So, who was speaking was Fran and Cami without me saying even a word. I have no Idea on what the heck is happening.

"Alright Vilu, we just need to wait for an hour."

"So, what do you want to do then?"

"Let's get churros!"

"Yes! Lola's churros! Those are amazing!"

"Alrighty, let's go!"

So, we go on our way to Lola's Churros. And we all got our delicious churros and of course, ate them.

"I Love this snack. And I Love this day. I'm just with my girls. With no Drama."

"Yaaaay! Ohmy, it's 4:00 we gotta go run to the salon."

"Alright. Let's go."

So, we all walked back to the salon.

"Appointed or walk in?"

"Appointed. Violetta Castillo."

"Oh yes, please come in."

So, they lead me to my stylist, Brenda, and she was asking of how do I expect to look like and what color were my clothes.

"I don't really expect anything, I'd rather just go with the flow of what you'll do."

"Alright, well, what are the color of your clothes?"

"Pastel Purple. So what I technically expect from you is just light makeup. Not anything too formal."

"Great."

So, she was already putting on the powder since I just expected something  light. And suddenly she gets a contour stick and started contouring my cheeckbones and my nose. After that, she gets a blending brush and started blending in the contour. I feel weird, I never contoured my face. And I already feel like she caked on a lot of stuff on my face. After that, she gets the eyebrow tool that she has, and started shaping my eyebrows, look, my eyebrows are pretty small looking, that's why she needs to do my eyebrows. After that, she gets her eyeshadow palette, and I see the name of the palette was "NAKED 3" that was the one she was using. She first got a brown shade and she started putting that on the crease of my eye lids. After that, she got into a gray shade and lightly putting it on my eyelid, after, she got a white shade and blended all of the colors. After that, she finally got a light purple shade, and she blended it in with the blend that she used. After that, she got a liquid eyeliner, and formed cat eyes on mine. And it looked pretty good. After that, she went on to my cheeks and told me to do a fish face,  that was her guide for the blush. And after that, she got a matte lipstick and she put it on my lips. After that, she curled my hair, actually, what she did first was she braided across the first part of my head and it formed a headband-ish. And that was it, I was finally done after a hour.

"Do you like it?"

"I don't just like it, I Love It! Thank you so much!"

"Your Welcome!"

So, I gave her a big tip, because she did a lot for me. I proceed to the cashier to pay my hair and makeup.

"Vilu! You look beautiful!"

"Thank you!"

"Alright guys, let's go to my house now."

"But why Cami?"

"Just wait Vilu!"

"Alrighty, anyway let's get into your dress!"

So, I wore my dress. It's so beautiful. I Love It So Much. I look, Amazing.

"Vilu, your so beautiful!"

"Thanks guys! You both are beautiful too."

Actually, while they were waiting for me, they were doing hair and makeup for themselves. I really don't know what's the occasion. But everyone seems to be getting ready.

"Let's go to your house now Vilu!"

"Alright!"

So, we walked to the house, and as soon as I got in. I suddenly hear music. I hear, Lead Me Out. One of me and Leon's duets. I Love It. And I suddenly see notes sticked on the wall.

Go to the backyard, there's a surprise waiting.
~Leon

When I went there, I suddenly pass by a hall, full of me and Leon's pictures. And I hear the acoustic version of Our Way. Another one of me and Leon's duets. After that, I see a trail of rose petals, it was like it's leading me to something. And I suddenly see that I was stepping onto a heart full of rose petals.

(a/n: lol sorry i wasn't able to find the english version that was acoustic, i like the spanish acoustic version better anyway)

And I hear an acoustic version of Our Way. And I think it's not just from a CD, it's live. I suddenly see Leon walk to me. While singing it. He suddenly went into the heart and he held my hand and we danced Our Way. After that moment, he smiled and suddenly kneeled down.

"Violetta Castillo, the girl I would want to be with forever. And who I want to be my soulmate my everything. After everything that happened. We worked out. From hating eachother to being best friends. And after being Best Friends, I started having feelings for you. And now, I'm in the state of courting you. But now, I'm breaking that state. I want you to be officially mine. So as I ask today. Violetta Castillo, would you be officially mine?"

I was crying tears of joy because he did all of this just for me.

"Yes, Leon Vargas. I'm officially yours."

A smile crept to his face and He hugged me.

"She said yes people! She said yes!"

Even he was crying tears of joy.

"I Love You!"

"I Love You Too!"

"Wait, may i ask, what does 1433 mean?"

"I Love You Too."

"So all this time, you've been saying 'I Love You Too'?"

"Yes."

"You really love me."

"Of course."

He held my face, and we gently move closer to eachothers faces. And after that, I just got my lips on his.

"143."

"1433."

"So, do you want to eat now?"

"*giggles* Of course."

So, we go up to a table and there was already food.

"Wow. Leon, I don't know how to thank you, for you and your hard work. Just for me."

"Of course, for my Princess, I'll do anything for you. No matter what it is."

"Even you, my prince."

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too."

So, we ate our dinner and we just ate. Nothing really interesting. But I love it. Everything is just perfect.

"Vilu, I have something to give you."

"What is it?"

He put out a box, I wonder what it is.

"Open it Princess."

So, I did what he said. I opened it. And I see a 'V' on the necklace.

"Leon, this is for me?"

"Of course Princess."

"It's Beautiful."

"Like You."

"I Love You."

"I Love You Too Princess."

So, He went to my back and helped me put on the necklace.

"Thank You So Much Leon. I Love It."

"Anything for you Princess."

I kissed his cheek. After that, My lips ended up on his.

"Everything is amazing."

"Just Like You."

"I Love You Prince."

"I Love You Too Princess."

I hugged him so tight, I didn't want to let go. My heart continued beating fast and some moments, it even skips a beat.

"Gaaaaah, I'm so lucky to have you."

"Same to you."

We hugged again.

"Princess, could we go somewhere?"

"Alright, sure."

So, he led me to the hallway again.

"This is called, the LeonEtta hallway. This hallway is full of memories, that I'd love to treasure forever."

"I Love It."

"And I Love You."

"I Love You Too."

We hugged again. I love this feeling when the person you've been loving is the person who you are destined to be with.

"Thank You Destiny, you lead us to the right way."

"Thank You Destiny, if it wasn't because of you, I won't be here with this beautiful girl right now."

I put my head on his shoulder while he puts his arm around me.

So, we've been chatting for hours and suddenly, I see my dad.

"Vilu, Leon. Congratulations, you're together!"

"Thank you German."

"Thanks Dad."

"Anyway, it's technically 12 midnight, Leon you better get going."

"Oh, yeah. I gotta go, thank you German. Bye Vilu."

He kisses my cheek and goes out of the door.

"What a lovely relationship."

"I know dad."

"My little girl isn't little anymore."

"I'll always be your little girl dad. I'll always be here for you no matter what happens. I Love You."

Dad kisses my forehead.

"I Love You Too Vilu. Now, you better go to bed."

"Alright dad I will."

So, I went to my room, because where me and Leon were chatting was in the living room. The "LeonEtta hallway" was in the way to go to the backyard.

So, I went to my room, I remove all my makeup because I was caked with it obviously. Then, I bring my PJs and other things I need to wear to the bathroom. I had my half bath, then I toothbrushed my teeth. It was the end of the day. I'm tired. But I have to write this in my diary.

~Diary Entry
Dear Diary,
I had the best day of my life today. Leon asked me to be his girlfriend today. So, the whole day, we were at the mall, shopping for my dress and shoes for the night. Then, they even got me to the salon for an appointment. I had no idea what was going on. But when I went to the house, it was all decorated, there was even a hall, the way where it goes to the backyard, a hall full of our memories that we'd treasure forever. And suddenly, I hear our first song that we used 'Our Way' he sang it acousticly, it was beautiful. With his beautiful voice and guitar, you'd love it so much. And there was a path of roses, and after the path, it formed a heart. So much effort just for me. Everything was just beautiful. Anyway, I'm tired. I need to go. Bye!
~Vilu

I close my diary, and put it on my bedroom table and drifted to sleep.
Best Night of my Life.
_______________________
Hello everyone!
Finally, I updated! I'm really sorry for the delays. Once again, I'm a freshman in highschool, I'm not used to all the homeworks and problems just crashing all together. Anyway, I didn't really have a writer's block, I actually imagined what would happen. I hope I wouldn't loose readers like what already happened. I hope this very long chapter made up to all of you. And I also hope you like it. Also, don't forget to follow my fanpage on instagram! @jortinifangirlx 😊
Anyway, I'm thinking of a JorTini fanfiction. It's really a thing I haven't wrote of before, it's unique. But, I have to finish this first. I'm already imagining the next final chapters. Or not. I mean I'm not really sure if this book would end soon or would have a sequel or I'd be still writing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter! See you all on the next update! I hope the long chapters don't stop you! Bye!
~Vylette😊

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

571 5 12
"I can't even describe it..." I trail off. How can I tell him? Don't you dare, I remind myself. Don't you dare tell him. You'll ruin it. "You can te...
934K 27.5K 41
2019 HIGHEST RANK- 1 #regret Thank you so much.!! 😁😘😍😍💓 2018! *Highest rank- 2 #btstaehyung Ohmygod!!!😱😱 Thank you so much! 😘😘❤❤ **********...
31K 1.6K 21
"I hated you, was really rude with you. But I never thought that I would fall of you with the time. Maybe destiny wants us together, your my destined...
50.8K 698 11
Andy Hale Choosing someone to spend the rest of your life with is an incredibly difficult decision. But for me it doesn't work like that, I don't get...