One-Shots

Av Animelover2011

A group of oneshot's Mer

Dont image me in your book (Kakashi Hatake one-shot)
You killed my brother, but i forgive you (A Kakashi Hatake one-shot)
I promise to make you happy agagin(Hichigo one-shot)
I'll make an execption for you(Edward elric one-shot)
The bad boy falls for the silent girl
Even if it's just for a moment(Jean Havoc one-shot)
I'm sorry(Tamaki one-shot)
I'm sorry I broke my promises to you(Pharaoh Atem one-shot)
Right here, Right now(Okita Souji(Hakuouki)
The egyptain duelist(A Seto Kaiba/Yami Yugi one-shot)
Naruto Uzumaki one-shot
Lossen up would you?(Seto Kaiba one-shot)
Do you hate me?(Jim cook one-shot)
It was you, you idiot(Hikaru Htiachiin one-shot(Ouran H.S Host Club)
The masked man (Tobi/Madara Uchiha one-shot)
Worst mistake(Shikamaru Nara one-shot)
I should of told you sooner(Kakashi Hatake one-shot)
Water and Fire actually go well together(Roy mustang one-shot)
For him I will fight (Nagi Homura one-shot/lemon)
What are you so happy about? (Hanataro One-shot -Bleach)
It's about time (A Naruto one-shot)
Can we talk? (A Shikamaru one-shot)
Best Birthday Ever (Kakashi one-shot)
Can you help me warm up? (Shuhei Hisagi one-shot)
A Shuhei Hisagi short love story
I'm glad I finally listened(Yugi moto one-shot)
I'm glad it was you(Sasuke Uchiha oneshot)
Happy Birthday Gaara (Gaara lemon one shot)
The best gift that I got tonight was you (A Shizuo oneshot lemon)
You've got to be kidding me, right? (A Jesse Anderson lemon)
You don't have to worry about that (Axel Brodie oneshot)
See I told you to trust me, didn't I? (A Yamato oneshot)
I guess I wouldn't mind that (Koga lemon one shot)
What's wrong(Edward Elrice oneshot)
I was finally able to pinpoint it (Madara one shot)
A reason to smile(Itachi lemon)
I just needed to get over my fear (Jesse Anderson one shot)
Always (Grimmjow songfic)
It was a mistake(Sam Winchester lemon)
A day at the beach (Kyoya lemon one shot)
You'll pay for that (Inuyasha lemon)
►☆I promise that I'll come back to you☆◄(Volkner oneshot)
Oh and by the way (Itachi lemon)
❦One More Chance❦ (Jean Havoc)
Different (Sasuke Lemon)
Everything changed (Shizuo oneshot)
✧Remember me? ✧
☠Even I have a soft side☠ (A Grimmjow lemon for Shadowhunterbritt08)
☠Toxic☠ (Sesshoumaru songfic)
☣Want me to entertain you? ☣ (Izaya Orihara oneshot)
✧Isn't it obvious✧ (Deidara one shot)
• ஐIf you want oneஐ• (Renji one shot)
✦I need to know✦ (Itachi oneshot)
☾Anytime☽ (Byakuya one shot)
☛Advice☚ (Kisuke Urahara one shot)
►Finally◄ (A Paul oneshot)
❤I will never forget him❤ (Pharaoh Atem Lemon)
◦°°You're not a monster°°◦ (Itachi Lemon)
•ஐChasing Dreamsஐ• (Volkner)
Jean Havoc (ashwee141)
Rafael; Yu-gi-oh
Forgive Me【Zane Truesdale】KraziiKawaiiXD
I guess I was wrong in guessing where your heart was (Renji Abarai)
My knight in shining armor(Sebastian Michaelis Lemon)
A Teddy bear's Note(Jean Havoc)

I know I can't replace him (A Shuhei Hisagi one-shot)

3K 17 0
Av Animelover2011

Name: Rima

Age: Unknown

Looks: Brown hair to her waist, blue eyes. She has tattoos all on her arms and back, all some sort of dragon. She has her nose, industrial, and cartilage piercings.

Squad: Squad 2, 3rd Seat

Likes: Quiet time, spending time with Hikari (Her daughter), spending time with her 'brother' Kenpachi, training, and working

Dislikes: Loud noises that are unnecessary, she isn't particularly fond of Renji anymore

Background: She and Renji had been in a relationship which is where Hikari came from, who is now 3. She is now single. She spends most of her time with Kenpachi, Hikari, or both.

Guy Wanted: Shuhei :3

Personality: Quiet unless she's around friends. She's withdrawn from most people, especially those that she doesn't know but once she makes friends, she opens up to them.

Hobbies: Reading and writing. Training.

Friends: Renji, Ikakku

Enemies: Rangiku (because she's so loud)

Habits: None

Lemon/No Lemon: Sure, lemon. :9

Zanpakuto Name: Nigh Fury. She just calls him night. He's in the form of a wraith and wears a hooded cape like the reaper does.

Zanpakuto Ablilies: Controls shadows and dark emotions like hate, jealousy and rage.

Story Start;

Rima’s P.O.V

“Mommy when do I get to see daddy?” asked my 3 year old daughter, Hikari. I set down the book that I was currently reading and looked down at my daughter who was doing a pony puzzle and looked up at me with pleading eyes. Renji, Hikari’s father, hasn’t been around lately. Usually I would have Hikari more since I didn’t have to work like he did and he would take her when he could and he tried so hard to be with her as much as possible, but being a lieutenant wasn’t easy. And when the both of us were busy, Kenpachi; who is like my brother, would take her. I know it’s not a perfect life, especially for a 3 year old, but we’re managing. I sighed.

“You’ll see him soon” I said, smiling at her. When in truth I don’t know when she’ll see him again. I have to talk to him about that. I stared at my daughter, she had so much hope in her eyes, I knew that she really misses him, and it hurt me that he didn’t try and be in her life more. We may not be together anymore but that doesn’t mean that he can neglect his duties as a father. It pissed me off that he did too. “Alright sweetie it’s past your bed time” I said as I set my book on the table and stood up. Hikari looked at me with sad eyes.

“But I don’t want to go to bed yet” pouted Hikari. I smiled.

“If you don’t go to bed now then you won’t want to take up and then uncle Kenny will be sad that he doesn’t get to see his niece” I said. Hikari’s face lit up a little.

“I get to see Uncle Kenny tomorrow?” she asked. I nodded my head yes. Hikari jumped up and grabbed my hand. “Then what are we waiting for? It’s time for bed” Hikari said as she started to drag me towards her room. I chuckled. Once we got to Hikari’s room I helped her get dressed into her pj’s, tucked her into bed, kissed her goodnight, stood up, walked to her door and turned off the lights. As I walked out of her room I heard a knock on the front door. I closed Hikari’s door, making sure not to close it fully, and headed towards the front door. I unlocked it and opened it. The smell of alcohol hit my nose once the door was opened. I glared at Renji.

“What do you want? Do you not realize what time it is?” I asked him. Renji smiled.

“I want to see my daughter” slurred Renji. I sighed in irritation.

“It’s late Renji and you’re drunk” I said.

“I am not drunk. Now move so I can come in and see my daughter” Renji slurred at he tried to push me, unsuccessfully, out of the way.

“Renji, I said no” I said with more force in my voice. I hated when he was like this. He became a total and complete ass. Renji glared at me.

“Move, Rima” Renji said. I stepped forward and glared at him.

“No. Now leave before I make you” I said.

Shuhei’s P.O.V

I couldn’t stop thinking about her. I would even take the long way home so I would pass her house, hoping that I would get the guts to ask her out.I knew she had a 3 year old daughter, it was one of my close friends daughter too, but it didn’t matter to me. I even got to know Rima’s daughter, Hikari, in hopes of getting on Rima’s good side. Of course she and Renji don’t know about this. Renji would be pissed if he found that I was spending time with his daughter and trying to get with his ex. As I was about to round the corner that lead to Rima’s house I heard yelling. ‘Those voices sound familiar’ I thought.

“Renji I said leave. Now” a woman yelled. I instantly knew that it was Rima who was yelling. I quickly rounded the corner. I saw Renji, drunk and swaying, trying to get into Rima’s house and Rima in Renji’s face, yelling. I groaned.

“Renji you’re an idiot” I said. I walked towards Rima’s house. I was going to help her.

“Rima I said move” Renji said. He was about to push her again when I grabbed his forearm.

“That’s enough” I said coldly.

Rima’s P.O.V

My heart fluttered when I saw Shuhei. I’ve always liked him, even before Renji and I. Renji turned around and faced Shuhei. “Back off. This isn’t any of your business” growled Renji. Shuhei kept his hold on Renji’s forearm.

“You’re drunk. Do you honestly want your daughter to see you like this?” asked Shuhei. Renji yanked his arm out of Shuhei’s grasp and looked at me then to Shuhei. Renji sighed and scratched his head.

“I guess not,” Renji looked over at me, “I’m sorry. I guess I’ll see Hikari this weekend” said Renji. I nodded my head. Renji turned around and flash stepped away. I tore my gaze from where Renji disappeared and looked over at Shuhei.

“Thank you” I said. Shuhei smiled.

“Anytime” he said.

“Mommy what was the yelling about?” Both of us turned to see a sleepy Hikari rubbing her eyes. She opened them, a smile forming on her face, and ran over to Shuhei. “Shuhei-Chan” Hikari said as she jumped into Shuhei’s arms. Shuhei chuckled.

“Hello princess” he said. Hikari giggled.

“Hikari, you should head back to bed” I said, complete shock on my face. Hikari pouted.

“Fine” she said. Hikari jumped out of Shuhei’s arms, walked over to me, gave me and hug and kiss, and walked back into her room. The silence between Shuhei and me was awkward.

“How do you know my daughter?” I finally asked. Shuhei scratched the back of his neck and cleared his throat.

“I’ve spent some time with her in my free time” he said nervously. I have him a confused look.

“Why?” I asked. Shuhei looked away from me.

“I wanted to get to know her” Shuhei said. I glared at him. I grew irritated.

“So you could get to me?” I asked coldly. Shuhei looked at me quickly.

“No, that’s not the reason” he said.

“Then what is the reason?” I asked.

“Renji’s never around and Hikari’s always upset about that. I found her crying one day. She said she missed her dad. So I started to spend some time with her so she wouldn’t feel lonely. So that she would have some sort of a father figure around. And because I really, really like you and I saw you turn down guys because Hikari didn’t like them” explained Shuhei. I was a loss for words. I stared at Shuhei for what seemed like forever.

“Shuhei, do you want to have lunch with me tomorrow?” I asked. Shuhei looked at me surprised.

“I would love that” he said. I smiled.

“Meet me at the bar at 12:30,” I walked back into my house, “Goodnight” I finished.

“Night” said Shuhei. I closed the door, turned around, and walked to my room.

Shuhei’s P.O.V

I smiled the whole way home. “I’m finally going out with her” I said, happily.

-The next day-

Rima’s P.O.V

I was waiting for Shuhei at the bar. Every minute that past I grew more and more nervous. “Sorry I’m late” a familiar voice said.

“Its okay” I said to Shuhei as he sat down. The waitress came over and took our orders. As we waited we talked, a lot, and got to know each other more. Shuhei was actually easy to talk to too. When our food came the conversations slowed, but they didn’t stop. Once we were finished we paid for our meals and Shuhei walked me home since it was my half day.

“So when do you pick up Hikari?” asked Shuhei.

“Sometime this evening” I said.

“Okay. Well I was wondering if the both of you would want to have dinner with me?” asked Shuhei. I stopped at my front door and turned around to face me.

“We would love that” I said, smiling. Shuhei smiled. “I had fun by the way. Thank you” I said. Shuhei chuckled.

“Don’t mention it. I had fun too” he said. I stepped closer to Shuhei and leaned forward since I was on the top stair and was taller than him, and kissed him. I felt him tense at first, but he quickly relaxed and kissed back. I felt him wrap his hands around my waist and pull me closer. The kiss intensified. I wanted more. I wanted him.

“Want to go inside?” I asked in the kiss.

“Yeah” said Shuhei, breathlessly. I opened my door and we both walked in, never breaking the kiss. Shuhei closed the door behind us. After he did he picked me up, me wrapping my legs around his waist, and he slammed me against the door. I moaned.

I started to tear off the top of Shuhei’s uniform and started to roam my hands over his naked half. Shuhei moaned. Shuhei broke the kiss and went for my neck; kissing it until he found my weak spot.Shuhei started to tear off the top half of my uniform and threw it to the ground. He continued to suck my neck as he reached behind me, unclasped my bra, and threw it to the ground as well.

Shuhei tightened his grip on me, pulled me off the wall, walked over to the couch, and gently laid me down; him on top. Shuhei stopped sucking my neck and started to trail kisses down to my right breast. He took my nipple into his mouth and started to flick his tongue back and forth over it. A moan escaped my lips as the pleasure built inside of me. Once he was done with my right breast he moved to my left one and did the same thing.

He started to trail kisses down to my stomach once he was done with my left breast and took off the bottom half of my uniform along with my panties. He trailed kisses down to my womanhood, flicked his tongue over my clit, and then ran his tongue up and down my womanhood, causing me to moan loudly. He went back to my clit and started running his tongue up and down my clit, flipping his tongue over it every now and then. I felt him slide a finger into me and started to pump it in and out; quicker and quicker. I couldn’t stop moaning. He was eating me out better than anyone has before. I took a hold of a chunk of his hair.

“Shuhei…I’m…to…” I moaned. Shuhei stopped what he was doing, making me very displeased with him. “Tease” I said. Shuhei chuckled. I grabbed a hold of Shuhei and flipped him over; him on bottom, me on top. I started to trial kisses up and down Shuhei, teasing him.

“Now who’s the tease” Shuhei said, breathlessly. I smirked against him. I started to undo the bottom of his uniform and slide them off along with his boxers. I quickly took his dick into my mouth, but not fully. I flicked my tongue over the head and kissed it. Shuhei moaned loudly. I slowly slide my mouth down his dick and started bobbing my head. Shuhei constantly moaned. “Rima” he moaned over and over. I stopped when I felt him about to cum. Shuhei gave me a displeasing look. I smirked. I made my way on top of him until his dick was poking at my entrance. “Are you sure?” asked Shuhei. I chuckled.

“I’m surer than anything” I said. Shuhei smiled. He grabbed my waist and slammed into me, catching my off guard. I moan loudly. He fit perfectly inside of me. I started to ride him and he started to pound in and out of me, our speed matching each others. Shuhei started to pound in and out of me quicker and quicker as we came closer to release. Shuhei took both of his hands and cupped my breast; playing with them. “Shuhei” I moaned. I started to ride him harder, my climax close. I moaned Shuhei’s name loudly as my climax came. Shuhei rode my orgasm until his climax came, him moaning my name loudly. I laid on top of him, not even bothering taking his dick out of me.

“Rima” Shuhei said. I looked up and him. Shuhei cupped my face. “I know I can’t take Renji’s place as Hikari’s father, but I want to be in her life, in both of your lives. I want you to be mine” Shuhei said. A smile formed on my lips. I leaned down and gently kissed him.

“I want to be yours too. I am yours. And we would both love it if you were in our lives” I said. Shuhei smiled.

“I love you, Rima. I have for a long time” said Shuhei.

“I love you too, Shuhei Hisagi” I said. Shuhei leaned up and kissed me. I was happy that I was finally with him. I know Renji isn’t going to like this to well, but as long as I’m happy and Hikari’s okay with it, it doesn’t matter.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

7.6K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
39.6K 1.1K 39
•|Our beloved Shinsengumi men|•
7.6K 81 41
A compilation of one shots for Haikyuu characters Requests are open
265 8 6
𝔒𝔫𝔢-𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔪𝔢 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢. 𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔫𝔬𝔴 1. 𝔏𝔢𝔳𝔦 𝔄𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔞�...