Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Doggy Collar- Chapter 10

5.8K 211 614
By AFT3RH0UR5

Y o u

I wake up from a loud knock on my door. I lift my head from my pillow and look around the room with my tired eyes. I wipe my lips to feel droll coming out of my mouth while I was sleeping. 

I hear the knock again and swing my legs over my bed. I walk up to the curtains and open them to feel the sun's warmth hitting my face. It was just barely rising from behind, i suppose was water. 

The knock kept continuing and I grew irritated from it.

"Who *yawns* who is it" I rub my eyes

"How much longer are you going to keep sleeping bitch"

It was Asriel

My heart drop hearing his voice. I didn't want to see him after what he did to me last night. I was to scared to walk up to the door. The memory only made me feel a chill up my spine. But...I had to open it otherwise he would kick it down...

I walk up to the door and unlock it. I open the door to see Asriel in his pajamas. He was wearing a red short sleeve shirt with black sweatpants. I look down to see he had no shoes or slippers on. I look back up at him but quickly averted my eyes to the ground.

"Hey i just wanted to say that...im sorry for last night. I was just mad and well I took it out on you"

"It okay..."

"But can I ask you something?"

"..." I nod

"What were those burns on your stomach. They looked like they were from...a cigerette"

"It's nothing"

"Bu-"

"I need time to think..."

I then shut the door on his face and hear a loud thud on the wooden floor from the other side of my door. I lock it and head to my closet. 

"oops"

There wasn't much actually. I only saw some black leather short heeled boots with light grey fur sticking out. On the pole that ran across wall to wall were my clothes. There were only 5 shirts and on the bottom was a drawer that held my pants, skirts, leggings and shorts. 4 of each one. 

"You better open up this door young lady"

He was mad now and started wiggling the doorknob. 

"Asriel please stop.."

"Open up now"

"No"

I strip down my clothes and under garments. I put on some fresh black ones that match and search my closet for some clothes to wear today.

I hear him trying to open the door and I quickly hide behind the shelf, covering myself.

There was a long pause and I resume to choosing my clothes again. 

I take out the black boots with some black skinny jeans that had holes and threading down the legs so it looked like it was done on purpose, and a long sleeve navy blue shirt. I threw them on my bed and walk over to the shelf again to take out a brush. 

I take the tangles out and put the brush away from where I found it. I head to my bed and pick up my clothes..

*click*

I quickly turn around and look at the door.

It was opening...

"I told you to open the damn do-"

My eyes widen with fear as I see Asriel walk in the room. I then see him blush a bright red and stood there staring at me. 

I cover myself and scream..

"GET OUT!"

"I-I-I"

I then jump over my bed and grab a pillow. I threw it at him and yell at him to get out. He closes the door quickly and I hear footsteps fading away.

My face began to blush intensly and I try calming myself down. I take a deep breath and sigh heavily. I resume to putting my clothes on and I walk to the door. 

I close it behind me and walk over to the bathroom which was on the other side of the living room. I make my way but freeze when I hear his voice.

"H-Hey im sorry...for walkin' in like that. I didn't know you we-"

"I-I-Its okay. It was an accident"

I rush to the bathroom and lock i behind me. I hear the T.V. turn on in the living room on the other side of the door. I walk up to the mirror and look at myself. I turn on the fosset and rinse my face with water. I brush my teeth with a new toothbrush that was still in a box and I leave the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and walk over to the kitchen, making something for me to eat. 

"You shouldn't really be going through peoples stuff without asking Sweetheart"

I jump and turn around to see G walking towards me. It looked like he just woke up and he was still wearing his pajamas. He wore a light grey long sleeve turtle neck shirt, dark blue sweatpants and pink slippers. I giggle under my breath over the sight of the slippers.

"Whats so funny, huh?"

"Oh n-nothing and im sorry for going through the kitchen...I-I was just hungry"

"If your hungry I can make breakfast for us 3 if you want..."

"S-Sure...thanks"

I face my eyes towards the ground and rush out pf the kitchen and into the living room. I sit on the ground near the coffee table. Asriel was on the couch right behind me watching the same T.V. as I was.

(Timeskip brought to you by Mettaton's fabulous legs)

I can feel Asriel looking at me and my body felt uncomfortable. I wiggle in my spot and try shaking it off. I turn around and I see him quickly averting his eyes to the T.V.

"If your all hungry then come get you food. I'm not your fuckin' servant guys"

I stand up and walk over to the kitchen to get my food. I see he made some scrambled eggs, toast, blueberry waffles and some bacon. I walk over to the counter and pick up my plate. I walk past Asriel when I make my way towards the coffe table.

I sit down and eat my food.

"Uh..aren't you gonna want somthin' to drink babe"

I choke on my food at the word *babe* I cough, hitting my chest for the food to go through.

"W-W-What?"

"Drink"

"Y-Y-Yes"

"Milk or Orange juice"

"O-Orange juice"

"Got'cha"

I resmue eating my food but eat it all before he give me my drink. I drink my refreshment and pickup my plate. I walk to the sink and wash my plate. 

"Oh I almost forgot somethin'."

"G come on...Dont. It's fuckin' stupid. Get her another one"

"Get me what?"

"It's a present dollface"

I froze and instantly stop washing my plate. I feel my face burn up with embarrassment and I see G walk into his room and return with a little black box with a purple ribbon on top.

I finsh washing my dishes and walk over to him slowly. He gives me the box and I look back at him.

"I-Is this for me?"

"Of course sweetheart"

I give him a little smile and begin untying the purple ribbon. I open it to see a certain kind of necklace but it was made completely out of black ribbons. In the center of it was a cute purple ribbon in front and attached to it was engraved writing on a little circular piece of metal.

I look back at him and give another smile.

"T-Thank you"

"Read it.."

I take it out of the box and read the engraved writing on the piece of metal.

*If found return to...Master*

( T-T )

I read it over and over. Dumbfounded about what it said. I frown and look back at G. He gave me an evil grin and took the necklace out of my hand.

"I-It looks so beautiful..b-but I can't...I-Its too much"

"Well your wearing it either way"

"Wait what?"

He then turns me around and tries to clip th ribbon around my throat. I fight back not wanting to wear it at all.

"No s-stop"

I finally hear a clip and he lets go of me. I turn around to face him with a sad depressed face. I try to remove it from my neck.

"Oh I wouldn't do that if I were you"

"Why not"

"Because if you remove it it will decapitate your head right off your body and the only way to get it off of you is if your disowned by me"

"What?! Wait what do you mean disowned"

"That's your Dog collar"

I hold my breath and feel my heart beating against my chest. I sigh and let out a small whine. I hear chuckling in the background. I look over G's shoulde to see Asriel standing right behind him. He stops the moment I layed my eyes on him and clears his throat.

"Wait wait wait. S-so your telling me th-that im..."

"Your my dog"

I never felt so ashamed in my entire life. 

"A dog?!"

"Yup"

He gives me a wicked smile and turns his back. He walks over to the couch and sits down. 

"B-But what if people from my school see this"

"Not my problem"

"G"

"Hey at least be a little thankful that your still alive cause of me. So you owe me for saving your life"

At that moment I felt my whole body heat up with anger and rage

"I never asked you to save me!"

I see G turn around looking at me with a surprised expression. I turn around and storm off to my room and shut the door behind me. I jump on my bed and began hitting my pillow with regret. I threw it everywhere and I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs.

"So this is how he repays me when I save HIS LIFE?!"

I open the glass door leading out to the balcony and watch over the ocean. I tried calming myself down and look at the sky. 

"well..he did save my life too"

I lean against the railing and hang my arms over the edge. I groan in complaint and started kicking the wall behind me.

"What have I gotten myself into..."

AWWWWW....you got a cute doggy collar. It suits you very well reader-chan. You look FABULOUS!!! I know I haven't posted in a bit.There was a bit of a delay but WE ARE BACK ON TRACK..YAY!! Anyways ima work on the next chapter for my other book so i'll see you guys later..BAI BAI PEEPS......................LOVE YA'LL!!!!!

-AFT3RH0UR5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 328 20
You are a young teenage girl the age of (Y/A) in the middle of war. One day while looking for supplies with your younger sister and friends/group the...
59.2K 2.7K 42
I walked along the street. Everything was perfectly normal. The sun was warm, a soft breeze swept through my short (h/c) hair. Then the sound of gla...
348K 13.1K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
979 26 17
The monster realm was much different than the human one, with that separation it was hard to get along and soon a war started, families died, monster...