|| SHE WONT COME BACK || EDIT...

By FebruaryJune18

|| SHE WONT COME BACK || Me being the aggressive and irresistibly stunning Wrath Kamel. A twenty year old b... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y O N E
T W E N T Y T W O
T W E N T Y T H R E E
T W E N T Y F O U R
T W E N T Y F I V E
T W E N T Y S I X
T W E N T Y S E V E N
T W E N T Y E I G H T
T W E N T Y N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y O N E
T H I R T Y T W O
T H I R T Y T H R E E
T H I R T Y F O U R
T H I R T Y F I V E
T H I R T Y S I X
T H I R T Y S E V E N
T H I R T Y E I G H T
T H I R T Y N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y ONE
F O R T Y T H R E E
F O R T Y F O U R
F O R T Y F I V E
F O R T Y S I X
F O R T Y S E V E N
F O R T Y E I G H T
F O R T Y N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y O N E
F I F T Y T W O
F I F T Y T H R E E
F I F T Y F O U R
F I F T Y F I V E
F I F T Y S I X
F I F T Y S E V E N
F I F T Y fucking E I G H T

F I F T E E N

3.7K 123 6
By FebruaryJune18

TIGER

It's been quite a while since party started. Me and the boys were just chilling. Reason I didn't wanted to invite girls was not that because I hate them or I don't consider them as my friends. It's just that they don't fit in with us. We're blemished. Bad. They were holy virgins! We're twenty and they're fucking teenagers.

Many students were confused that how we returned. How did we get attached to those girls so fast? I became friends with Kat because others knew about our past. She seemed innocent. Friend. She hides everything.

 EVERY . SINGLE . FUCKING. THING. her story, her desires. 

About Ash. She's nice too but  the way she treats Kat was not fair. It hurts man how can someone harm her? Although Kat is the crazy one but she's reserved. Boys. She's  cool with other girls but shy around guys. That's something we boys hunted after our encounter with Sally.

"She's here", Christopher whispered. I furrowed my eyes and found Ash at the door steps. 

Damn

She seemed lovely! she went for a purple floral dress. Also, them heels! I always imagined her in heels. Sexy legs, glamorous body. Pathetic personality not to mention.

"Hello boys!", she cheered and hugged all of us. Wrath kind off jerked away but she dealt with the embarrassment. I hugged her, "You look beautiful, Ash", she smirked, "Thank you handsome!"

Yes, It was Ash. Ash Grace.

Chris smirked, "You look". "Sexy?", she interrupted Chris. Smart move.

"Sexx-y ", Chris smirked. I swear Abb almost gagged. Christopher with hot girls? Fuck no.

We rolled our eyes and Ash walked in them high heels standing beside Abb. She still seems short in heels. She's almost till Kat' height. Maybe an inch shorter. Girls.

"Hey Abb Collins", she smiled playing with her hair. Wrath smirked winking at me. God, why does this guy claims every girl as a slut?

"Hey ya. You look pretty Anna", Abb smiled. Fuck. Idiot. "Ash. It's Ash Grace", she scoffed. "Ash, Nice to meet you. You look Gorgeous", he nodded.

They had an amazing chemistry. I heard Abb accidentally bumped into her and She ended up with a noodle head. They get along though. Wrath walked up to me and whispered a bunch of stuff whilst Chris and Ash hanged out.

"That is the problem with you guys. You guys don't see how fake these girls are. Wait until you see that one who is taking ages to come"

"Wrath. Not her. Keep her out of your hate circle", I warned and he scowled, "Whatever"

Is Kat really fake? Why am I thinking this? Kat get out of my mind girl!

"Ash, who dropped you here?", Christopher asked. I just noticed the way he was glaring Abb when Abb complimented her. Chris might actually like Ash. 

"I have a driver Chris", She replied.

"What about Kat?", he asked. "Why do you guys always have to ask about her? Is she a baby?", she giggled sarcastically.

We stole glances at each other when Chris signaled my white fist to release. It was obvious I clenched it due to anger.

"I thought they were friends, actually", Wrath scowled causing Ash to gasp, "We are! pretty close one'", she smiled. Wrath actually has balls.

WRATH

"Wrath Kamel", I placed the phone next to my ear.

"Wrath! why wouldn't you call dear?"

There you go again. Girls at the party were just not enough to push it that I have a new problem. Ciara

"Ciara quit your drama. Caring to much and all . Do you need money? to make them Man Whores happy to sleep with you?", I spat. She gasped and sobbed.

"Wrath I am your mother!", she howled over phone. "I'll kill you. If you said that word again", I whispered. She sobbed and I smiled, "If I wasn't bound to bring your signatures for every fucking deal I make in Kamel enterprises, I wouldn't even bother keeping you with me", I hung up.

My rage was going to explode. I just can't stand women.

I dashed back in the farmhouse. I and the guys decided to go for White T shirts and black ripped jeans. Music started playing. I guessed it was the song, 'Pillow talk- Zayn Malik'. I entered the farmhouse again as smoke rose beneath us. (A/N: Play the song above)

Guys seemed spaced out staring me. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed their eyes. I was in the door frame when I glanced behind me.

"Jesus", I whispered to myself. She was so close, yet so far. She seemed, scared. Nervous. She slowly walked in, as my feet automatically moved with her. My eyes glued to her, as I watched her move. She walked merely inches away from me, never making an eye contact. I walked in a sync with her, as song embraced us. She peeked here and there to look for Ash. She felt uncomfortable around, me?

"Kat", I whispered to her in dark. She seemed lost. She glanced at me, "Oh. Hey. Do you know where Ash is?", she shrugged. Was she really nervous? I nodded and directed her to Ash. She wore a white dress with red lipstick. 

"Kat you idiot! What took you so long!? I don't see makeup", Ash shrugged. Guys and I were so busy examining her. Her looks, her innocence.

Wait. Wrath, don't!

"You look like an angel", Tiger smirked."Someone call a firetruck, I think Christopher needs someone to take him down", Abb warned.

"Is she single?", Chris asked around boys and they shrugged.

Kat blushed and battled her lashes to look down. She seemed embarrassed. 

Is she blushing?

No. Fucking. Way. She's actually blushing!

"you're making her feel uncomfortable!", Tiger spoke.

"Are you guys serious? She doesn't even has any makeup on! She looks like a villager!", Ash freaked out. Whats her problem?

"Are you serious Ash?",Christopher spoke. He went against Ash which was pretty new. I noticed a drunk teenager boy making his way to Kat. I furrowed my eye brows when he stuffed a small packet of condom in his pocket.

He smirked and I blocked his way, "Where you head to, drunk boy?", I smirked. He stuttered, "Fuck. Nowhere! Wrath is it really you?", he asked in disbelief. He tried to steal some glances at Kat as she talked to the guys. I blocked his way again, "She doesn't seem like the one to whore around like your mother. Fuck off", I spat. He gulped and made his way out.

"Thank you everyone. You look very gorgeous and hot Ash", Kat complimented. 

"I know Kat! Thank you. However, were you planing for a prom? Who wears that wears that at parties?", she gagged. 

Kat sighed and eye signaled her. Ash hissed, "You had a fight with her, again?". Kat nodded and Ash hugged her, "poor baby"

Who is she talking about? Who did what to her?

Wrath! Snap out of it! You're getting way much into her. 

She is just like her. Another fake doll . 

Another Sally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 145K 81
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
533K 28.4K 45
Uploaded 02/09/2019 ⚠️Mature Content ⚠️Mature Language Dr. Blake Russo, newly divorced and ready to look for the next phase of her life decides to l...
2.9M 239K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
2.8M 63.2K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...