Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

In Japan there's a group of vampire hunters who hunt and kill vampires for money. However, among this group w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Quick Author's note

Chapter 28

218 11 1
By Animefan446

KURA'S POV

As we were walking down stairs in the dark hallways. I said,"Oh man it's pitch black down here, I can't see a thing."

"Stop complaining and keep walking, this will make things easier." Akira said as she used her green flames on her palm to help us see better.

I said,"Ah that's better."

Akira giggled and then we continued to walk to walk down the dark hallways. As we were walking through the hallways I asked Akira,"Akira, do your powers have a limit or something? I mean you have been using them a few times before we came here."

"Well, if you're thinking if I'm getting exhausted I'm not because I'm a vampire I'm able to use them a bit longer but when I was human my powers didn't last very long when I used a large amount of it during a fight." Akira explained to me.

I nodded my head understanding my meaning. I then asked her,"You can tell me that this is none my business but, how long have you and Ruki been seeing each other?"

"Oh for a quite awhile now, I haven't seen Ruki in awhile because of my job as Karl's bodyguard and a friend to Christa." Akira said.

"Really? well if you've been seeing each other for awhile does that also mean that you two have...well you know? ...*Whisper* *Whisper*" I said as I whispered in her ear about the last part.

Akira's cheeks blushed and then she nodded her head. I backed away from her shocked and said,"Holy crap!! That's gross!!"

"Hahahaha!!! You were the one who asked me that it's your fault for reacting this way." Akira said as she laughed too hard about my reaction.

Just then we were at a door luckily it was open. Akira cancelled out her fire and then we both placed our hands on our sword's hilts just in case. Akira opened the doors as they creaked really loud. When we got inside there was no one around. Akira said,"Looks like it's safe to assume that no one has been down here for a long time."

"Well it was just a precaution you'll never know what might jump out at you." I said as we both walked in.

The room was pitch black so Akira opened her hands and then she raised her arms making several fire balls around the room making it easier for us to see. Everywhere we looked the room was dusty and the shelves were covered in spider webs as well. Akira said,"Looks like this room must have been like a study place for Kagome-sama."

"You're right look at this." I said as I looked at her portrait.

Akira wiped away the dust and she said,"She looks just like you."

"Don't you mean I look just like her?" I said as I stood next to the paint and Akira nodded.

We looked around some more and then Akira said,"Hey what exactly is it that we're looking for?"

"I don't know, if you were Kagome-sama and if you wanted to keep a record of your 'secret' powers what would you do?" I said as I looked at some of the shelves.

Akira said,"Well I would write down some instructions on some scrolls just the tradition way."

I got one of the scrolls on the selves and said,"Well if Kagome-sama did write something on these but look the pages are all rotted."

Akira looked at one of them and said,"These scrolls have been down here for a long time and because of the sate of this room the scrolls have been rotting away like this for quite a while."

I set down one of the scrolls and then we looked around some more until Akira was at a desk and then she said,"Hey I found something!"

I looked at Akira and she had a box and it looks as if it's still in great condition. Akira sat the box on the table and said,"This box looks as if it's still new, if that's the case that would mean someone was down here."

"I don't think so look." I said as I got an envelope from underneath the box.

I opened it and I said,"The letter says, 'To who ever finds this, this box once belonged to my beloved Kagome. The box is in good condition because Kagome placed a spell on it to stop it's time just like how time stops flowing for vampires. I'm writing this letter to you, a descendant of my love, because this box contains Kagome's secrets to her powers including some of the spells but be careful about the forbidden scrolls because one of them contains the same forbidden spell that ended Kagome's life. I'm also sorry that I kept this entire place a secret from the Takashis I only wanted to protect my daughter and her children from this place I didn't want her to suffer the same fate as her mother did, again I'm sorry and I also want to say do your best to awaken the powers within you, from the husband of Kagome Takashi, Ivan Taksahi.'"

Akira and I were shocked by this. Akira said,"I see, that explains why this box is in a good condition, I've heard of Kagome-sama using some kind of time magic but I used to think it was just a myth it seems I was proven wrong."

Akira said as she ran her fingers over the box and her powers seemed to react to the box including some of the fire balls surrounding the room. I said,"You're right, your fire balls are flickering meaning that your powers and Kagome's powers are similar."

"It would seem that way, I mean I too can teleport but I can't actually control time." Akira said as she looked at her palm.

I said,"That may be true but you can teleport and you can look at other people's memories to technically speaking you can control time just not like in the movies."

"Hehe, you're right, let's get this thing opened." Akira said as she examined the box.

When Akira tried to open it she noticed that there was a lock on it. She said,"There's a lock on this thing, looks like we'll have to find a key."

Just when Akira was about to look for the key I examined the box and I recognised the crest on it, it's the Takashi's family crest. I said,"Hold on Akira, I recognise this crest it's the family symbol." 

"Yeah what about it?" Akira said as she continues to look around the desk for a key.

"I might have something that might open the box." I said as I searched the inside of my jacket pocket.

Akira walked back over to me and then I showed her a necklace that was shaped like a key. Akira said,"That necklace, isn't that the same one that Kagome-sama's daughter is wearing in that portrait?"

Akira said as she looked at a photograph of the husband and the daughter. I said,"Yeah, my mother gave me this for my 5th birthday before she passed away she told me that it was passed onto her from my grandmother, from her mother and so on."

Akira nodded her head and when I looked at the lock I placed the key shaped family crest into the lock and once I turned it to open it, the box opened.  I looked at Akira and she said,"Nice work, your mother was smart to give you that."

"Thank you." I said as I opened it.

Once the box was open it contained the scrolls that the letter mentioned and there was some black one possibly the forbidden ones that the letter mentioned as well. The gold scrolls had were the ones that we should take but not the forbidden ones. Akira and I opened a few of them and Akira said,"Wow, these are amazing, I can't believe the stories I once heard from Christa were true."

"Hehe, well you'll be eating your words once I master these." I said as I rolled up one of the scrolls and I put it back in the box and so did Akira.

Akira took the box and then it suddenly vanished. I said,"Where'd it go?!"

"Calm down, I stored it in my inventory dimension I can just summon it again whenever I want." Akira said as she brought it out again.

I was impressed by this and I said,"Well now that we've got what we came for let's get the heck out of here, this place is giving me the creeps."

"I agree with you there." Akira said as she followed me from behind.

Before we left the library I said to Akira,"Wait Akira, there's one more thing I want to do before we go."

TIME SKIP..

I picked a couple of roses and I put a letter in the ribbon. I placed the roses at my mother's grave and I preyed for her. Akira stood there with her eyes closed like she was praying as well and once I stood up Akira had a white rose in her palm and she placed it on the grave as well. She said,"That's an eternal flower it's called because it can't wither, my mum used to say that this particular flower is said to guide the souls to peace."

"Akira you didn't have to do that." I said as Akira rests her arm on top of my shoulder.

She said,"Hey, I want to pay my respects to your mother I was still young myself when I lost my parents."

I surprised to hear that from her and I said,"Thanks Akria."

"You're welcome, Kura." She said as she ruffles my hair.

Just then we heard a child's laughter again meaning it was Lily. Akira and I hid in the shadows as we watched Lily, Dawn and my father walk to my mother's grave. I heard Dawn say,"Hey, who put those roses there? Was it you Lily?"

"No me mummy." Lily said and then she got the envelope from the bouquet.

My father took the envelope and when he read the letter, there was some tears of happiness in his eyes. Dawn said,"Sweetie what is it?"

"It's from Kura, she says she's doing fine and she might be paying a visit to us once she has finished the job she's on, she says she doesn't want to leave the vampire hunters but she will come back to see me soon." His said between his sobs.

Dawn was happy as well and then she wrapped her arms around him. I smiled and so did Akira, she said,"What do you think? You think he's changed?"

"In some way he has but I will know more after I dealt with the founders, let's go Akira." I said and then Akira nodded her head.

Akira places her hand on my shoulder and then she teleported us back to the demon world.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 47 16
''Monsters can't love they only destroy...I want to love you Subaru but I'll only end up hurting you I....'' she started but I cut her off before she...
126K 3.2K 21
You have a horrible past, both your mother and father are dead but who killed them?? Only a vampire of course! You are from a long line of vampire hu...
2.5K 26 17
This story tells of the girl named Yuki Richardson a simple teenage girl who sent by her parents to live in the Sakamaki Mansion while both were away...
198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...