My World Will Stop Spinning [...

נכתב על ידי atasteofperfection

Samantha Hudson, younger sister of Katy Perry is involved in an accident. She then discovers a shocking secre... עוד

Chapter 1- The accident
Chapter 2- Katy's secret.
Chapter 3- A Visitor.
Chapter 4- Katy's Story.
Chapter 5- Aftermath
Chapter 6- The Body
Chapter 7- I Don't Want To Lose You.
Chapter 8- You Promised Me The Truth.
Chapter 9- A Proper Hudson Christmas
Chapter 10- Happy New Year
Chapter 11- Ste Jefferson.
Chapter 12- Goodbye Katy.
Chapter 13- This Can't Happen
Chapter 14- The plan.
Chapter 15- The concert.
Chapter 16- Bad dreams and sleepless nights.
Chapter 17- Old Photos Bring Back Memories.
Chapter 18- Your Face Looks So Familiar To Me
Chapter 19- The President's Invitation
Chapter 20- Do The Right Thing, Katy.
Chapter 21-He can't know, can he?
Chapter 22- Isn't she lovely, made from love.
Chapter 23- Back To School. Back To Werk.
Chapter 24-Party!
Chapter 25- It Can Be Our Little Secret.
Chapter 26- Tell Me What?
Chapter 27- We'll Always Have The Memories.
Chapter 28- Los Angeles.
Chapter 29- Mother's Day.
Chapter 30- Good Night
Chapter 31- I don't want to do this, I have to.
Chapter 32- Let Me Apologise
Chapter 33- It's all different
Chapter 34- Headmaster's Office.
Chapter 35- The Purfect Moment
Chapter 36- Let's do it!
Chapter 37- Got You
Chapter 38- Our Child. Our Daughter.
Chapter 39- Remembering the Goodbye's.
Chapter 40- A message to the world.
Chapter 41- Family Truths.
Chapter 42- I love you
Chapter 43- Headlines.
Chapter 44- Breaking My Heart Boy
Chapter 45 - Daddy.
Chapter 46- Jay Leno
-Christmas Special Chapter-
IMPORTANT:

Chapter 47- ...it's just the beginning.

5K 128 52
נכתב על ידי atasteofperfection

Me and Katy managed to get out of the Leno set building no problem - thanks to her great team of security. Of course with it being Katy, she kept a firm grip on my shoulder the whole way out to make sure she knew where I was at all times. She’d not long come off the phone from Shannon when we got to the black Bentley with blacked out windows waiting for us outside.

“Bye Tam,” We both shouted in sync as Tamra walked back to her car in the parking lot.

Katy placed her hand on my back and reached over me to open the door to the Bentley. I looked up in surprise when I heard Katy scream excitedly under her breath. As I managed to peer over her shoulder, I noticed Oliver sat in the back seat with a grin spread across his face. I looked up at Katy and signalled with my eyes for her to get in first, that way she’d be sat next to Oliver. She frowned with uncertainty and grabbed my hand, before then climbing into the car first and pulling me in with her.

“I am capable of getting into a car without you holding my hand, you know!” I said as I shut the door, with an edge of annoyance in my voice.

On thing I hated, was being treat like a baby. Katy had a habit of doing that sometimes.

“I was making sure you didn’t get pulled back by any paps.”

I pointed in the direction of the window and raised my eyebrows, “there are no paps out there.”

“Sammie,” Katy said with a tap on my nose, “you can never be too sure of that in this position.”

I rolled my eyes but left the conversation there. I guess it was kind of sweet for her to be so concerned about me all the time- at least I knew I was safe whenever I was with her. Though, I don’t really know what she was going to do the day I moved out. Her knowing I was alone in a house somewhere would definitely cause her a few sleepless nights.

“I haven’t seen you in two days Ol,” Katy says to him as she puts her head cutely on his shoulder.

I don’t notice, but when I catch sight of my reflection in the window across from me, I realize I have been smiling whilst watching them both.

“I know, I’ve missed you,” Oliver tells her and kissed the top of her head. He then leans forwards and looks at me, “And you Sweetie.”

I smile, showing my top row of teeth, “I’ve missed you too.” I tell him honestly. I’m so used to having Oliver around now that it’s kind of different when he’s away for a couple of days. I guess I miss him, in fact, I don’t guess, I know for a fact I do. And I know that Katy does too. It’s just hard for Oliver staying over when he has work early the next morning; his clothes and things he needs for work are all at home, and it’s so much hassle for him to bring everything over. I sometimes wonder why Katy hasn’t asked him to move in with us yet, I mean, he practically lives at our house anyway.

“I wish you didn’t have to leave all the time,” I muttered under my breath. It was probably something I was supposed to say in my head but it just came out of my mouth anyway.

“I’ve only been gone for a couple of days love,” Oliver giggles, reaching a hand over Katy and putting it on my knee.

I begin playing with his little finger with my hands, just giving him a shrug of my shoulders in reply. “Yeah, but, well-I mean maybe… I just think that-ugh,” I get annoyed with myself for the amount of stuttering that keeps coming out of my mouth, “It doesn’t matter,” I eventually say disappointedly.

“No babe,” Katy says softly, “It does matter.”

I look up at them both as they stare at me waiting for me to talk. I hug myself first, getting a little cold from the breeze coming through the driver’s open window.

“I guess I just don’t understand why Oliver can’t be here all the time,” I speak honestly, then looking up at Katy to see if she’d clicked onto what I meant. “Like, live with us.”

I remained looking at Katy as I said it, hoping she wouldn’t be mad at me for saying that; maybe she wasn’t ready for such a big step in her relationship, and I had now put her in the position where it was going to have to be spoke about. Her face doesn’t change, she just blinks and narrows her eyes a little bit, almost as if she was thinking about something in her head.

“Well-” Oliver begins, but doesn’t get change to carry on before he’s cut off by Katy.

“That’s a fair point,” she then looks at Oliver.

I look at their linked hands and see Katy give his a small squeeze, a smile then appearing on her lips.

“Why aren’t you living with us?” She asks him, “It seems like the perfect thing, yet it hadn’t even crossed my mind.”

“Are you serious? You want me to move in with you?” Oliver almost says in a gasp, his hand then slowly slipping from underneath mine and returning to his side.

Katy looks back at me and grins, then taking a hold of my hands and placing ours both in her lap.

“With us,” Katy tells him.

The silence that comes after it is almost unbearable. I sit, still holding hands with Katy, awaiting for Oliver to say something. My eyes are looking at the clear blue sky through the window as pray that he wants to live with me and my mom. I begin to think that maybe I had started something here that I shouldn’t; that I’d brought up a topic that Oliver didn’t want bringing up. The silence was doing all the talking.

As I looked back at Oliver to try and read his facial expression, I began quietly giggling to myself when I realized that the silence was because Katy and Oliver were kissing. The smile he had on his face as he kissed my mother passionately let me know that I hadn’t done something wrong here. Katy’s hand, the one that wasn’t still holding mine, was at the side of Oliver’s neck, and both of his holding firmly onto her waist. I bit my bottom lip and sat back in my seat, feeling rather pleased with myself in that moment, but not wanting to carry on watching them kiss one another as it was quite gross…but in a really cute and adorable way.

Oliver pulled away from Katy and she giggled, then looking back at me and giving my hand a squeeze.

“I’d love to move in with you both. I honestly can’t wait.”

                                                                    ***

I kicked my legs backwards and forwards slowly in the air. My left. My right. My left. My right. I looked up at the clock on the wall and started counting how long it had been since Oliver went back to his house to collect some of his stuff. He wasn’t bringing it all here at once, but he was bringing what he needed for the time being - until he could get the rest of it brought over.

     I pressed my finger onto the glass of my Ipad so I didn’t lose where I was in my story I was reading, and looked up at Katy, who was sat watching TV and on her phone at the same time. I got up off my stomach so that I was now sat up on the floor in front of the lit fire.

“How long did Oliver say he was going to be?” I ask Katy.

She looks up from her phone, “he didn’t say, but I don’t think he’ll be too long now.”

I nod and notice Katy look back at her phone and smile. She slides her finger up the screen then begins typing.

“Who are you speaking to?” I noseley ask her, getting up off the floor and dropping down on the seat beside her.

I cuddle into her arm and see what she doing on her phone. Her twitter page is up and she’s scrolling through her mentions from fans that were mostly speaking about the Jay Lenno interview.

“I was just replying to fans,” She tells me, then kissed the top of my head.

@Katyslittletoe: I always knew Kate would make a good mom! So cute the way she spoke about Sammie today on Lenno @KatyPerry  

@Katysglasses: @KatyPerry Our mommy is a mommy! That interview was seriously perfect #KatyonLenno

@CdubbbU: I hope @SamanthaHudson goes on tour with @KatyPerry and we see her during m&g’s!!!!!

Katy clicked on compose new tweet and began typing to one of her fans’ tweets.

Thanks darling. Yes, don’t worry, I’m still your mommys too!!! xo ‘@Katysglasses: @KatyPerry Our mommy is a mommy! That interview was seriously perfect #KatyonLenno’    

I giggle into Katy’s side as she sends the tweet, and I let out a happy sigh. It’s so amazing to see all the lovely tweets she’s been getting from her KatyCats; she always knew they’d be the most supportive of this situation. Of course they would, they love her.

My mom locks her phone with the lock button and places it on the side. She looks at me with wide eyes, almost as if she’s remembered something important, and shoots up from her seat quicker than I’ve ever seen her move in her life.

“Mom? What?” I asked, completely confused, until she then arrived back with her acoustic guitar in hand and a piece of paper full of writing.

“I forgot to show you this.” She sat comfortably on the sofa with her legs crossed and her guitar in the playing position. She strums so effortlessly on a few chords, no specific song in particular, I think she was just finding the start of what she was about to play.

“Do you remember that time we fought over my notebook? I wouldn’t let you see what I had been writing so you tried tackled me for the book,” Katy said, laughing a little as she speaks.

“Yeah, I remember.”

“Well, the reason I didn’t let you see was because I was working on a little song in particular and I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.” I watched her carefully as she cleared her throat and smiled at me. “I want you to listen okay? I wrote it for you and I want to be able to say the person I wrote it for is the first person who ever heard it.”

[Please Note: Some of the lyrics have been slightly changed to fit the story.]

Oh no, did I get too close?

Oh, did I almost see what’s really on the inside?

All your insecurities

I’ll wipe away your tears

Never will I forget for just one time

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

Come just as you are to me

Don’t need apologies

Know that you are my whole world

I’ll take your bad days with your good

Walk through the storm I would

I do it all because I love you, I love you

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

So open up your heart and just let it begin

Open up your heart and just let it begin

Open up your heart

Acceptance is the key to be

To be truly free

Will you do the same for me?

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

And there is no fear now

Let go and just be free

'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)

I will love you (unconditionally)

I will love you

I will love you unconditionally

[Katy Perry - Unconditionally - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHimjVYsd6I ]

Her eyes never left mine as she sung the beautiful words she had taken from her heart and put onto paper, apart from when she closed her eyes to connect deeper with the song. As she strummed the very last chord of the song, a small smile appeared on her face, and we both then sat in complete silence. It was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

My lips were slightly apart and I gulped as I looked at her fingers that were still placed on the guitar frets of the last chord.

“I only finished writing it about three weeks ago, but if you don’t like it then I guess it’s okay,” Katy whispered disappointedly.

I slowly shook my head and looked up at her. Her eyes were staring into mine questioningly as she bit down firmly on her bottom lips with slight fear that my reaction to her song wasn’t good.

“Katy- uh,” I closed my eyes and reopened them, “I mean, Mom. I love the song.”

“You do?”

I nodded quickly, “It’s amazing. Everything you said is… it’s just perfect. Thank you. Thank you so much,” I tell her, before throwing myself forwards so that I was hugging her tightly. My arms wrapped bone-crushingly around her neck and my head pressed hard onto her shoulder.

Katy laughed, “alright kiddo, I want to be able to release this song before you kill me with your love.”

I used her shoulders to pull myself backwards so that I was then knelt in front of her and level with her face.

“You’re releasing it?! As in a single?”

Katy grinned and nodded her head in reply, “yep!”

I then forgot what she’d previously said and went straight back into the bone-crushing hug that I gave her before. Our cheeks were side by side- my head resting on the side of hers.

“I love you,” I whispered into her ear.

Katy giggled quietly, one hand was resting on my back and the other on my head, with her fingers slightly running through my hair, “I love you too.”

“Do I have to move yet? I don’t want to.”

She straightened out her legs, put her guitar down carefully on the floor and twisted her body a little bit so that we were both then cuddled up on the sofa. One of the best places to be was in the arms of my mother.

“No, you can stay here for the rest of your life if you want,” Katy chuckled, stroking my hand with her manicured nails.

I looked up at her, “I actually would if I could, you know.”

She then moved her hand to my cheek and began doing the same to my cheek as she was doing to my hand. Her eyes were scanning every single inch of my face, as if she was never going to see it again. Like there was something that was going to tear us apart and she had to memorize every little detail of my face in that moment. The happy, excitement filled eyes that she had just moments ago then turned into a of painfully sad pair, and I knew straight away something had crossed her mind.

“I’ve missed so much,” Katy whispers, so quietly that I only just manage to hear it. “I-I’m sorry.”

I frowned at her and slowly shook my head, “it’s in the past.”

“It’s not though. It’s very much in the present, because I regret it every single day of my life, and that regret never goes away. I don’t think it ever will. I just want to tell you every moment of your life how sorry I am in the hope that it makes it better, but even if I did, nothing would make it okay.”

I feel around me for Katy’s other hand. As soon as I feel it I give it a small squeeze, before lacing our fingers together.

“You know what makes it all okay?” I said, nuding her arm a little bit.

“What?”

I nod between us both, “This. The fact that you’re here now. Don’t you see the change in yourself? You’ve really stepped up as my mom, and that’s what makes it okay.”

“Fifteen years too late though,” she answered, clearly showing that disappointment in herself that she did back in December.

“I’d rather you be fifteen years too late than never.”

She untangles our fingers and slips herself away from me. I feel a sense of confusion as she sits on the end of the sofa with her head in her hands.

“Why? I mean, why are we doing this again? I thought this was done with. We’re supposed to be past all that now.”

“I know I know,” she sighs.

“We’re a family now. Me, you and Oliver, isn’t that all that matters now?” I ask her, shuffling over to her side and resting my hand on her shoulder.

“Yeah, but sometimes my mind just wanders back to it all. I think about it and I just think ‘why?’ I mean, there must have been so many other ways. I should have fought harder to have you with me, but I just chose the simplest option. I guess it wasn’t simple because it was the most painful thing I’ve done, but I didn’t even try any other option. There could have been other ways Sams,” Katy said, making my heart break for her.

“You’re right, maybe there were other ways. Maybe you could have found another option so that I could have lived with you all my life, and have known you as my mom all my life.” I watch as Katy’s eyes tear up with even more pain. “But,” I add, putting emphasis on the word, “You can’t change it, and I know how much you wish you could. At the end of it all, I’ve still have a great childhood haven’t I? You were always there, and if you think about it you haven’t missed that much have you? You made sure you were always there and that you didn’t miss a thing. You need to move on from that now mom, I have…I know you can too.”

Katy looked up at me with her eyes now a lot more positive than before. She smiled at me, so meaningful and loving, but also looking a little shocked.

“When on earth did you grow up?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “Its LA. It changes a girl,” I wink, giggling a little bit then turning serious, “I guess I just learned what’s important whilst going through all this with you. You can’t change anything in the past, you can just improve for the future, and you really have. You’re my mom now. Isn’t that what you’ve always wanted?”

“It’s all I’ve ever wanted. I’ve never wanted anything so bad in my life- not even the fame and the career,” she tells me in all honesty.

“Then let’s just look to the future,” I grabbed hold of her hand and smiled, “We’ve got so many more arguments to come our way mother,” I joke, but knowing that in the future me and Katy will still have so many disagreements, but that’s just us. We’ll agree to disagree.

“You’re not still slightly annoyed at the past? You’re not angry at me for it anymore?”

I shake my head and laugh a little at how paranoid Katy gets sometimes. She always wants things to be perfect between us, but I know at the back of her mind this is still annoying her. I know that she still feels disappointed in herself.

“Nope. I told you, I’ve moved on from it. It’s all water under the bridge now. I’m living with you, and now my dad, and I’m happy. I’m looking forward to our future as a family. We all make mistakes, some are little ones-” I raised my eyebrows a little, “-and some are big ones, but we’ve got through it together. Me and you, the way it always had been and the way it always will be.”

I was now the person on the other side of a bone crushing hug, as Katy threw her arms around me and pulled me so tightly into her chest that I wasn’t sure I was going to make it out alive. I think something toggled her memory, and she loosened her grip on me so I was now able to breathe again.

“You’re a good mom,” I tell her, “the best.”

“You’re a good daughter,” she giggled, then added, “the best.”

The closing of the front door made me jump a little bit.

“Hmm, what’d I miss? You two look cosy.”

Mine and Katy’s heads turned in sync as we followed the sound of the deep voice with our eyes.

“You’re back!” I shout, a grin appearing on my face.

“Yeah kiddo,” Oliver smiles, dropping his large black bag of clothes beside the sofa and dropping down beside me. “What’s happened whilst I’ve been gone?”

I turn and look at Katy, raising my eyebrows a little - hinting for her to speak.

“Nothing. I just got a little-uh…let’s say emotional, that’s all.”

I returned to looking at Oliver and waved my hand in front of me, “popstars,” I said with a roll of my eyes, “you know what they’re like.” I get up from beside Katy and gave her a meaningful smile, hoping it would make her know that all I care about now is the good stuff going on in our lives. She smiled back, looking much more happier than she did when we were having that conversation just a second ago.

“I’ll take your bag up to mom’s room,” I said, picking up the bag Oliver had dropped on the floor just a moment ago.

“You don’t have to do that sweetie,” Oliver laughs, “I’ll take it in a sec.”

“It’s fine. I’m going up there now anyway so I may as well.”

[Katy’s POV]

I chuckle cutely as Sammie picks up the black bag which is nearly bigger than her, and takes it up to my bedroom. I rest my head back so it’s now against Ol’s chest, and I just listen to the soothing sounds of his heart beating. His arm snakes around my waist and I feel the light touch of his lips kissing the top of my head. I feel comfortable, happy, like everything is perfect and I don’t need to worry about one single thing. My mistakes of being a terrible mother with always haunt me, but like my daughter said, what can I do now? I can’t change it. I can just be the best mom I can be to her now, and that is what I intend to do for the rest of our lives together.

“So, come on. What was that really about?” Oliver asks me, poking the side of my arm with his finger.

I sigh, looking up into his perfectly glowing eyes, “I was apologizing to Sammie.”

“What for?”

“I sung her a song I’d wrote for her that’s going to be released off PRISM,” I remembered her reaction just a few minutes ago, the way she clasped her arms tightly around me and made me feel just how much she loves me. A grin spread across my face. “She loved it Ol, you should have seen her face when I’d finished singing. I thought she was going to cry at one point,” then my grin dropped and I looked down at my hands. “Then the thoughts of my past just seemed to overtake my mind and I-I felt that disappointment and pain that I have done for the past 15 years. I said sorry to her for letting her down so much. I’m her mom Oliver, and I couldn’t even do that job properly.”

I felt myself start to get worked up again, but it wasn’t long before my boyfriend’s protective arms were wrapped lovingly around my small frame.

“None of that matter now, Kate,” he whispered into my hair as he stroked the side of my chin with his finger.

“That’s exactly what Sammie said to me.”

I felt him laugh, “great minds really do think alike then.”

I lift up my head so that I’m looking at him and shrug my shoulders, “must do.”

“What else did she say to you?”

“Well…” I shuffled my body a little so that I was then even closer to him than before, “she told me that she’d moved on from it and that she wasn’t mad or upset with me anymore. She kept making references to how me, you and her were a family and that’s all that mattered now,” I tell him with a smile.

“She said that?” Oliver asks me, looking a little taken back.

“Yep. Loud and clear,” I nod. I hold onto his shirt with my hands and get up a little bit so that I’m now knelt in front of him- both of us still on the sofa. I run one hand through his hair, giggling as the blonde curls begin to form at the ends, reminding me very much of our daughter’s. I trail the same hand very slowly down his beautiful face, watching as he closed his eyes, then down his jaw bone, his neck, until I reach his shirt, and take another handful of it in my hands. I inch a little closer to his face, so that the tips of our noses just touch one anothers, and so I’m able to feel his warm breath on my lips. I let our eyes connect together the minute he re opens his, “I want you forever.” I whisper to him, then pressing my forehead against his. “I don’t care whatever it takes to keep you forever, but I’ll do it.”

“You don’t have to do anything except love me. I’m yours for as long as you want me.”

I raised my eyebrows, “and that includes for the rest of our lives?”

Oliver lightly kissed my lips, so lightly that he left me craving for more. “That includes until the day I take my last breath; when we’re married with maybe more children, and Sammie’s kids, and probably her grandchildren too, are coming to visit us on the weekends. I want that life with you Kate, and I’m prepared to go to all lengths to make sure it happens…because I love you. And I love our beautiful daughter.”

I kiss his nose and smile at the same time, “when I moved into this house,” I shrugged, “it was just a house. Now, now that you live in it, and our daughter lives in it…it’s not just a house anymore, it’s a home.”

“Our home,” Oliver said, grinning up at me, showing me that beautiful smile that I will now get to wake up to every morning.

“Our home,” I repeated in a whisper, letting the two words repeat over and over in my head as I bite down cutely on my bottom lip.

“You look like Sammie when you do that,” Oliver chuckles, letting his finger trail along my bottom lip as his other hand rests on my waist, just like it’s perfectly fit to be there.

“When she does what?” The voice of my daughter interrupts us, and I greet her with a warm, loving smile. She smiles back, then looks at me and it drops. Sammie’s head turns away whilst she holds out a hand in front of her. “Oh guys, come on,” she moans.

I look down and realise that I’m still basically straddling Oliver, and it doesn’t exactly look as innocent as it actually was. If I walked in on two people that were how me and him were right now, I would definitely think something had just happen or was about to happen. I laugh and lift myself off him, putting all my weight on the sofa arm so I could stand myself firmly on the ground. I walked over to Sammie, who’s still turned away wearing an almost disgusted look on her face, and locked my arms around her.

“That wasn’t actually what it looked like,” I tell her through a giggle.

“Mhm.”

“No I’m serious. Me and Ol were just talking about our future together, with you.”

Sammie looks to the left of me, which I presume to be looking at Oliver, then she looks back at me.

“Why do you call him Oliver to me?” Sammie says with a frown.

“Well, what would you prefer me to call him to you?”

I notice her eyes soften a little, but the shrug of her shoulders gave her a nervous look. I heard her mumble “I don’t know,” under her breath before making her way over to the sofa and sitting beside Oliver. It’s quite funny when you look at her beside him, because of the size difference between them both. I think I know what she’d rather me call him to her, but she was just too nervous to say.

I follow her back to the sofa where she’s now sat with Oliver, and sit on the other side of her, so that she is now in the middle of me and Ol.

“Sams, are you going to stay down here for a bit and watch a movie with me and your dad?”

I notice a huge smile form on Ol’s face when he realizes that I’ve just addressed him to Sammie as her dad, which I knew is what she was getting at a minute ago.

“Yeah okay, I-” she stops mid sentence when she realizes what I’ve just said, then a small smile appears on her face. She looks at me with a ‘I know that you know what I meant before’ look and carries on what she was saying, “I wasn’t planning on going back upstairs yet anyway.”

“Good. We can have ourselves a bit of family time then,” Oliver says, putting on arm around Sammie and holding my hand with the other. I laced my fingers with his and rested my head on top of my daughter’s, feeling her cuddle into my side.

“Was that better? Your dad,” I whispered into Sammie’s ear.

She nodded her head, “yeah, much better.”

I smiled to myself at the sight right now. Me, Oliver and our daughter all cuddled up on the sofa of our home. It felt so right, so perfect, like it was always supposed to be this way. I’d give anything in this life of sin, to keep the family that I have right now. I will fight until my death to keep them safe, to love them as much as I can and never let us be torn apart.

[Samantha’s POV]

“That performance was-”

“Amazing!” Shannon interrupts.

“Mind blowing!” Oliver adds.

“Fabulous!” Markus shouts with a flick of his hair.

“I was going to say incredible,” I laugh up at Katy, “but what they said works too.”

My mom’s nose crinkles as she smiles down at me, then laughs at her two best friends beside me that were linking arms and walking together like something out of the Wizard Of Oz. I noticed her run her hand through her black hair and then drop it to her side to intertwine her fingers with Oliver’s. I smiled cheekily to myself as I straightened the leather jacket that I was wearing so it looked just as good as it did before I left the house. It seemed to go pretty well with the sea wash blue coloured jeans that I was wearing too, and then a pair of black converse that were identical to the ones that Katy had on right now.

For the past month, I had been travelling with Katy and her team all around the globe to promote her just released album, PRISM. It was so heartwarming to see all the fans that had turned out in each country to welcome Katy and get a glimpse of their favorite singer. Katy made sure that at each place she visited, all the events she did there, that she stayed behind at the end to give time to her fans, because their love and support towards Katy didn’t go unnoticed, and she was like always, eternally grateful to have them. We would pose for a pictures together with the fans too, and even got to hear the feedback from them about PRISM and their thoughts on Katy really being my mom. We had so many of them tell us how happy they were for us both, which just made us even more happy with the place we are in as mother and daughter.

After visiting London, then staying in Australia for a while, we decided to visit one of Katy’s favourite places in the world. Japan! I’d previously flown over here a couple of years ago to visit her on her California Dreams Tour, so we’d got to revisit some of the incredible places we came to back then.

And as for right now…well now Me, Katy, Oliver and the whole of her team are walking through the airport in Japan ready to board our plane and visit another country. Katy had just finished doing a performance of her new single ‘Unconditionally’ which we were all trying to put into words just how good it was. We’d also woken up this morning to the news that PRISM had gone straight to number one, and that it had been named the ‘biggest record by a pop female artist this year!’ so celebrations were most definitely in order.

“Right,” Johnny said, standing in front of everyone and stopping us from walking, “so where’s our next stop?”

“Yeah! Which country are we migrating to now?” Tamra asked, throwing her arm over Johnny’s shoulder and pouting her lips over in Katy’s direction.

Katy pulled out her Iphone from her bag and narrowed her eyes at the screen, “next, my darlings, we visit…”

We waited for Katy to find out where we would be going next. The fans already probably knew, but with us flying to and from different countries all the time, we didn’t really know where we were going next off the top of our head’s. Markus put his arm around me and I took the black Raybans off him and put them on me, looking up at him and pulling a weird face. He put his phone in front of our faces and took a picture of us looking as ridiculous as ever, which he then posted on Instagram with the caption ‘Goodbye Japan, we’ll miss you.’

“We visit the Philippines!” Katy shouted, and we all began to cheer excitedly knowing our next location.

We all began walking to passport control together, getting out our passports from our bags so they were ready for check. I link my arm with my mother’s and looked up at her, giving her a smile so she knew I was grateful for everything- grateful to have her.

“Thank you for showing me the world mommy,” I say to her.

She taps my chin with her finger and lightly kisses my nose, “You’ll get to see even more of it when we tour in three months time.”

“Are you excited?” I whisper, feeling a huge grin spread across my face.

“Of course, but I get to see the whole world every day. It’s you. You are my whole world.”

I don’t think there’s a possibility that I can put into words just how much love we all have for one another. The love I have for Katy, and the love she has for me. Maybe our lives are shown on television everyday, but no one will understand what we have: the bond we share and the closeness of our relationship. In 2014 I tour the world with my mother and father- my family, and the most amazing friends we have, which are also part of our family. As I look around at the perfect environment I’m in right now, I see Markus and Shannon laughing together, Johnny poking a tired Bradford in the side of the face, Mia showing Tamra a stupid picture on her phone and them both in stitches of laughter, whilst everyone else is engaged in conversation, and lastly, I look at my hand left hand that’s linked with Katy’s, then my right, that’s linked with Oliver’s. I smile, an honest, happy smile, as I realise that this is my life, and I’m truly, utterly blessed to be the person I am, and have the people around me that I do.

So there we have it, that’s mine and Katy’s story. The story of two sisters that came to be mother and daughter, and what an amazing journey it’s been for us both. One day, when I have children of my own, I’ll share with them the memories - the happy times; the sad times - and hope that they feel inspired to never give up on something or someone you love, because that’s exactly what me and Katy did, or should I say me and my mother, and look where we are now. We’re on top of the world! Maybe one day, when I get older, my world will stop spinning…but right now…it’s just the beginning

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

149K 7.6K 42
Sequel to 'Miss Me Bastards?' Read the first book before reading this, otherwise you will have no clue as to what is going on. Katy Rose has gone thr...
6K 297 45
What if one day your so called perfect life disappeared? Everyone thinks Everleigh Andrews has it all, the perfect job, the perfect friends, the per...
66.3K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
2.9K 294 20
His Wi-Fi- Book 3 To The WI-FI series "It's not my Wi-Fi password to share" "Yours or his Wi-Fi it's the same thing" Leaving was something that Crys...