Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

In Japan there's a group of vampire hunters who hunt and kill vampires for money. However, among this group w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Quick Author's note

Chapter 25

230 8 1
By Animefan446

KURA'S POV

I was polishing my sword and throwing knives while Ayame was loading some of her silver bullets into those magazines for her pistols and her musket as well. Ayame said,"It won't belong until those founders come here."

"Yeah I know, but out of all people for my father to send it had to be those founders." I said as I looked at my sword as it's blade was shining when I moved it underneath the light.

I sheathed my sword and Ayame said,"Try not to worry about it too much."

Ayame said as she reloaded her pistols and I put my throwing knives back in my pouch and said,"I have every right to be worried, listen do you promise not to tell Subaru or anyone else."

Ayame looked at me surprised and she said,"What is it?"

I looked at her and said,"After this mess is over I'm heading back to the Takashi Manor and confront my father other wise he's just going to send someone else to come after me."

Ayame was both shocked and surprised and she then said,"Are you serious?"

I looked at her with a serious expression and said,"Dead serious, it's about time that I stop running away from that crazy old man and I've decided to confront him."

Ayame punched my shoulder and she smiled and said,"At'ta girl! If you do see your father tell him that if he does send someone to come after you I'll put a bullet through his brain."

I giggled at her comment and I said,"Uh sure, I'll keep that in mind."

AKIRA'S POV

I stood in the corridor waiting for Kura and once she came out of Ayame's room she saw me with my arms crossed, my back resting against the wall and my foot standing against the wall as well. Kura said,"Hi Akira, where you waiting for me?"

"I just got here, anyway, there's something I want to talk to you about." I said with a blank expression.

Kura said,"What is it? What did I do?"

"It's not something you did if that's what you were thinking, I wanted ask you about your ancestor Kagome, how much do you know about her?" I asked her.

Kura looked a bit surprised and she said,"Well my mother only told me one or two things about her, like how beautiful she was, how she fell in love, she was friends with the white rose at one point and she also told me about how she died."

I was a bit surprised and I thought to myself,"I see so she doesn't know looks like her mother was trying to prevent her from the truth, Kura must have been at a young when she told her about Kagome-sama."

KURA'S POV

Akira had a bit of a blank expression going on I said,"Is something wrong?"

"It would seem your mother hasn't told you everything about lady Kagome." Akira said in a serious tone.

I was confused and I said,"What are you talking about?"

"There's something I have to show you." Akira said as she places her hand on my shoulder and then we ended up in some kind of dimension.

When we were in the dimension I realised I was floating. I clung onto Akira and she said,"Get off! You're fine!"

I released Akira and I said,"Sorry, where are we?"

"We're in a space time dimension but I'd like to call it the branches of time dimension." Akira explained as she shows me the world we were in.

I looked up and the night sky showed off the zodiac signs and there were wolves with wings on them. I looked down and I saw a Chinese-like dragon and he was sleeping. Akira said,"That's the guardian spirit, I call him the jade dragon because of the colour of his scales when he wakes up he likes to come over and see me sometime you could say he's like the alpha here in this world since he likes to keep it safe but I since I can come and go here he trusts me with the leadership as well."

Suddenly the jade dragon woke up and when he saw us he exhaled frost breath at me. I ended having some snow in my hair and Akira laughed and said,"He likes you."

I ruffled my hair to get the ice out of it and said,"Wow, he's amazing up close, how the heck can something like exist?"

Akira looked around her and said,"This place as always existed since MY ancestor was around this power I possess has been passed down in my family for a long time since I became a vampire my powers increased rapidly."

I was both shocked and surprised at this and I said,"That's amazing Akira."

"Thank you but that's not the reason why I brought you here, come with me there's something I want to show you." Akria said as she floated off somewhere with me struggling to catch up with her.

When I caught up with her she landed on her feet on a large rock and when I got there I landed on my butt. I rubbed my butt and said,"Ow.. that hurt!"

"Hahaha! don't worry it got me that way too it'll take some time to get used to trust me." Akira said as she grinned at me mischievously.

I pouted at her and when I stood up I saw at golden tree. I walked over to Akira and I said,"Wow.. It's beautiful how is it growing like this without water or sunlight?"

"It doesn't need those things because this is what's called the tree of memories or you can call it an ancestral tree." Akira explained as she looked at it's beauty. 

I looked at her and said,"Why is it called that? Is it like some sort of tree that contains one's story or something?"

"In your terms yes it's something like that but this tree here is actually Kagome-sama's tree as you can see this tree can't grow any leaves." Akira said as she pointed at the branches.

She was right, the tree hasn't grown any leaves in...ever from the looks of it. I said,"Wait, you said this tree Kagome-sama's tree what did you mean?"

Akira looked at me and said,"You haven't figured it out yet? It's Kagome-sama's memory tree."

I was shocked and I said,"No way! You mean-?"

"Yes, in this world every tree has it's own filled memories including mine." Akira explained.

I was surprised at this and I said,"Are you telling me that this world contains everyone's memories?"

"Well yes and no, only those who are closest to me can have their own tree of memories and that includes you, when I met you Kura, a tree was immediately formed in this world when that happened another one appeared, Kagome Takashi-sama's tree." Akira explained.

"Amazing, I had no idea you can do that Akira, but is that why you brought me here to look at some tree?" I said.

Akira looked at me again and said,"I didn't just bring you here to view this tree I brought you here to view your ancestor's memories you see it's true what you mother said but she hasn't told you about kagome-sama's powers."

"My ancestor had powers? What kind of powers?" I asked her.

"You'll see, but first are you prepared about what you're about to witness?" Akira asked me in a serious tone.

I wasn't sure what she meant by that but I want to know more about my ancestor. I looked at Akira with a determined face and I said,"I am, I don't know why my mother hasn't told me much about our ancestor but I really do want to know more about her even if it's something that my mother didn't want to tell me back then."

Akira smiled and said,"That's what I wanted to hear from you all right then."

Akira then raised her index and middle fingers and then there was a green flame on them. She raised her fingers and then she placed her fingers on the bark. When she lowered her fingers on the bark there was a line and when Akira pulled away her hand the line turned into some kind of doorway. I was surprised at this and then Akira said,"I just created a doorway that leads into you ancestor's memories but once you go through no one will be able to see you since you didn't existed in their time."

"I understand in other words, I'll just be invisible to them." I said.

Akira nodded and I said,"But before I go, there's something I want to ask you, how long will I be in there for?"

"To be honest I have no idea but if I had to guess, it all depends on how much you'll see of your ancestor's memories." Akira said.

I looked at the doorway and I said,"Here goes wish me luck."

I said as I walked through the door way and I saw a bright light as I walked through.

AKIRA'S POV

Once Kura walked through the doorway my winged wolf came over and she said,"Will she be OK? Was it a good idea to let her go on her own?"

I looked at her and said,"Don't worry about it sapphire, this is only something that we're not supposed to get involved with Kura needs to see this with her own eyes."

I said as I sat down and waited for Kura.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 8 26
On a stormy night a family of vampire hunter's enjoyed the night with their little girl who was named Yuki Tsukiyomi. Unlike other children yuki was...
252K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
126K 3.2K 21
You have a horrible past, both your mother and father are dead but who killed them?? Only a vampire of course! You are from a long line of vampire hu...
298K 5.7K 97
The Kuran Family is one of the strongest pureblood vampire race. All of the Vampire lineage up to the Hunter Association knows them and knows that th...