First (H.S.)

kindastupidkindanot tarafından

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... Daha Fazla

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

107

539 14 2
kindastupidkindanot tarafından

(Harry's P.O.V.)

It's already 8:47 in the morning and Tori and I were now here in the lobby of the One Hyde where the penthouse is and headed straight to the lift then hopped in.

I press the button all the way up and wrapped my right arm around his waist then tried to calm my nerves getting a bit nervous about meeting Uncle Richard again.

"About that parking lot incident." I muttered as I feel her tensed for a bit but I caressed her side calmly to keep her cool "I reviewed the footage and your dad did too, he's taking actions himself about it already." I informed her as she look up to me with her hazel green eyes mixing up with sterling gray while she's chewing her lower lip.

"That's fine, Brooke scares me to be honest. It's not the first time that he pops out of nowhere while drunk, he actually tried to approach me that one time and way too drunk when I went to attended the ball on cruise line for dad's event with CC, Jessy and Reese the month I've met Clark. Kind of alarming but I just ignored it because I thought he's just drunk that's why he's like that and Chase were with me so he couldn't approach me easily, they're scared of Chase." she muttered as I feel myself getting alarmed too.

"Why are they scared of Chase?" I asked curiously then her expression suddenly changed in calm and peace "He nearly run Ace with his car because the mad fuck called me prude right in front of him at the parking lot when they got a photo shoot and I followed Chase to bring him his food, he's as impulsive as you are I must say." she said then giggle making me chuckle in amusement.

"But he's meaner, he nearly run him down and hopped off then beat the crap out of him in front of many people. That's why Ace look so terrified when you nearly run him over my bike before as you remember, maybe he thought that you're worst than Chase." she continued with the mood easing up.

"I really am far more worst than Chase, he's too kind to just beat the crap out of him and remain friends with that mad fuck. If I were him I could have throw him down the nearest cliff for calling you names." I muttered seriously then chuckle as she hummed and the lift opened.

We both hoped out and headed straight to the hallway where the living room is.

"Disguise? Are you kidding me? We didn't even asked you all to go with us, Tori planned it for these 4 kids and I'm surely going with Reese, Liam and Gem." I heard Chase said in amusement as we reached the living room and spotted the lads with El, Lottie and the Little Mix girls.

"Don't be a kill joy blondie, we can just buy tickets from the booth there." Lou said then rolled his eyes and Chase throw a pillow on his face causing him to squirm when it hit him as he throw it back to Chase who caught it swiftly in one hand.

"What about me you dick? I'm going too! And you can't just buy tickets there Lou, you need to book it." Dean spoke up then push Chase childishly "Shut the fuck up and just watch Elmo's World!" Chase fired making Tori and I burst into fits of laughter causing them to turn to us.

"How many tickets do you have there bitch?" Reese asked then Tori shrugged and grab the small book of tickets from her pocket "I have 24 V.I.P. Tickets, I bought a book of tickets for groups just in case." She muttered scanning the tickets and shrugged then handed it to me as I put it inside my pocket securely.

"4 vampires, 12 werewolves and 4 demonic little minions, that's 20 all in all!" Niall cheered as they cheered too "And your point is? I'm only here to fetch the 4 demonic little minions." she said coolly then smirked making me laugh again when they all stared at us in disbelief.

"Wait, vampires?" Jesy asked Niall then the Irish lad squirm and hide behind Louis and El "Nothing!" he squirmed causing Tori and I to laugh even more.

"There you are!" Aunt Marie suddenly popped out of nowhere behind us and exited the door from our right side then hugged Tori and I as we did in return.

"Richard is waiting for you both in here to his office with your Uncle Rence to have your statements about what happened the other night at the parking lot." she muttered lowly then motion for us to go as Tori and I both nodded and headed to Uncle Richard's office immediately.

I closed the door and turn to them then spotted uncle Richard sitting over the desk wearing plain white tee shirt and red Chicago Bulls basket ball shorts with black slippers with his ash blonde locks pushed back and his arms crossed.

There's a man sitting on the black couch with jade green eyes, light blonde hair and slightly tanned skin with a bit of resemblance with Uncle Richard around our parents' age but a bit younger wearing white button down with his sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans, black Chelsea boots and black coat hanging on the armrest and busy over his black Mac laptop over the coffee table.

"Yow old men." Tori greeted jokingly making me stifle a laugh as both of them turn to us but mostly to Tori with a death glare "You mean old man, your father is 5 years older than me." the man said jokingly then Uncle Richard throw a pen on his head causing him to wince and threw it back to Uncle Richard who catch it and chuckle.

"Forget about what you just saw Haz, this is Terence Mckenzie. He's my younger brother and my personal attorney, he may act a bit childish but he's the best at his job." Uncle Richard introduced and explained as the man stand up.

"I can't believe the princess finally got herself a boyfriend! Thought you were lesbian to be honest because you're more manly than Chase." he said to Tori making her frown and chuckle.

"He's not my boyfriend Uncle Rence." she said coolly causing me to stare at her in disbelief with my jaw dropped "Excuse me?! What did you just say?!" I asked in horror making Uncle Richard laugh as she turn to me with her eyebrows raised.

"What? You're not my boyfriend anymore right? You proposed to me a few weeks ago so that boyfriend girlfriend thing ended up already, sorry about him. He's slow to process my sass just as slow as he speaks." she sassed as I muttered and 'oh' causing them to laugh even more.

I suddenly feel my heart raced and my stomach fluttered madly when I realized that she just introduced me as her fiancé making me mentally punch myself for being too slow.

"Right, I'm Harry Styles sir. Her fiancé, not her boyfriend anymore." I said sheepishly and shook his right hand as he stared at us in amusement "Just Uncle Rence, do you know how to play any sports young man?" he asked as I nodded and let go of his hand.

"British and American football, Golf, Hockey and stuff." I answered then he eyed Tori and I's shirts causing my face to heat up when I realized that I just made her wear my jersey that matches mine and now in front of her dad and uncle.

"Back to the real deal, you need our statements right?" Tori cut him off before he even dare to tease us "Right, take a seat first." he said as we obeyed then take a seat on the other couch across him then Uncle Richard took a seat on his right while facing me and Tori on my right facing his uncle.

"I've already talked to your lawyer Harry, he's the one who's gonna process everything and I'm just here to help him. We have a strong evidence and some of the guards witnessed the scene when you pushed the psychopath away, he's drunk that time and influenced by amphetamines in combine." he explained making me frown.

"Amphetamines?" Tori and I asked in unison as he hummed and nodded his head while typing something from his laptop as he look up to us.

"Accelerating the users bodily and mental functions, amphetamines can cause manic periods of distress in abusers. These periods are usually accompanied by extreme paranoia, inexplicable behavior, and delusions. Some amphetamine abusers become very violent and attack loved ones unintentionally and could suffer permanent physical changes in appearance, irreversible brain damage, and nerve damage. Amphetamines are harsh, dangerous drugs, and users need medical attention and safe rehabilitation in professional facilities." he explained causing me to dropped my jaw in disbelief.

"I know what amphetamines is, why does he have those?" Tori asked in worry "We found a bottle of it from his jacket during the investigation yesterday, it is used to treat ADHD if you know what that is and it's not good to take with alcohol." he added then Tori palmed her forehead with a confusion flooding in her eyes.

"And we found these inside his room back in L.A. when we send some of my men to investigate further more with a warrant of course." Uncle Richard said then Uncle Rence turned his laptop to us revealing a slide show of Brooke's room.

The first photo were his bulletin board with a bunch of Tori's stolen pictures by afar wearing black boat neck long sleeve body con midi dress and black strapped heeled ankle boots with her hair curled and tied in a low bun with her old reading glasses on while standing up among the crowd with Chase, Reese and Jessy and looking through her phone with a glass of champagne on her left hand.

The photo slide then the next one is a black box with cut out pages of Tori's photos from different magazines and a small red velvet box on the side.

The next one were his phone with Tori's candid photo as his wallpaper and lock screen sitting on the bench outside the company where she works wearing black vintage Guns N' Roses tee shirt with her sleeves rolled up, black skinny jeans, suede tan Chelsea boots her I.D. pinned on her left collar, her old glasses were on without any makeup on and her hair tied up in a high messy bun with her legs crossed her right arm leaning against then backrest and her left hand fumbling her cross necklace while staring up.

The next one where Tori and I's pictures but my sides were ripped, the last one were the red box with thin silver bypass engagement ring and round cut halo diamond on it making me feel like I'm about to burst into flames with this fucking stalker.

"I found out that I just nearly got my daughter involved in a fix marriage with his stalker who's son of one of my business partner because I'm such a twat for thinking my company first before your sake, thank goodness your mother stopped me immediately and knocked out some sense to me." Uncle Richard said firmly with anger rising on him.

"Yeah, because you're such an idiot." Aunt Marie suddenly entered with a tray of glasses of water "At least you stopped me." he said defensively "But you're still an idiot." she sassed as I couldn't help but stifle a laugh along with T and Uncle Rence.

"Sexual assault, harassment and stalking, drug possession, and drunk driving. We have a strong evidence and witnesses, you don't have to worry about appearing to court because I got it all sort out in a legal ways of course. We just need to record your statements and stories, here." Uncle Terence said then he pull out a black pen recorder.

"Elaborate where did you first meet Mr. Brooke Bailey Ms. Mckenzie." he said formally then Tori chew her lower lip while staring down the floor emotionless.

"At the New York Fashion Week year back, I attended there to support my brother Carter with my mum and cousin Reese. He's my brother's co-model, and son of my dad's, Mr. Richard Mckenzie, business partner Mr. Benson Bailey." she said then his uncle hummed.

"Are you friends? acquaintance?" he asked the Tori shook her head 'no' "No, I just met him that night, then some on my dad's events but he's showing unappropriated motives that kind of scares me but my brother was always there and they're scared of him." she said making her dad smile about Chase.

"Okay, so what exactly happened at the night of last October 24?" he asked then Tori chew her lower lip.

"I drive my way back to the penthouse alone after my book signing that night at Comic Con in ExCel, I remembered throwing my wrapper of McDonald's over the trash can near my car at the parking lot and feel someone behind me." she said then sighed deeply and glanced at me then back to his uncle.

"B-brooke tapped my shoulder then called me by last name, I turn to him and told him that my brother is still in ExCel because I thought he's looking for him then I excused myself but he suddenly grab my triceps and throw me against the wall near my car and that made me hit my head hard while he's trapping me." she continued with her voice starting to squeak while breathing heavily.

I was about to calm her down but Uncle Rence shook his head 'no' to stop me as I obeyed.

"He said 'I'm not here for Chase you bitch.' darkly and his breath smells alcohol and the pupils of his bloodshot eyes nearly covering his irises and that scared me." she said then gulped harshly while gasping for air in a bit and fear swarming her eyes as I feel myself wanting to stop her from continuing.

"H-he growled at me that he's been courting me for long yet I just turned him down that easy when my currently fiancé showed up and claim me in just one snap, he asked me if my Haz fucked me good that's why I gave in that easy and how unfair was that. He said I should have told him sooner that fucking me is the way for him to have me cause he can do me better." she squirm then quickly wipe her cheeks when a tear slipped on her eyes and her skin getting flushed by getting overwhelmed.

"I tried to push him off but he lean closer and cover my mouth with his left hand, then he asked if I think Superman will come and save his Lois Lane referring to my fiancé and I. I was in a verge of hyperventilating and my panic attacks were getting on me." she said then grab a throw pillow and hugged it tight to keep her calm.

"Then I saw a familiar black Range Rover Sport drive in, that's Harry's car. Then B-brooke tapped my right cheek and slipped off his hand slightly to let me speak while I'm starting to breakdown and getting more scared, panicking, overwhelmed and over thinking in each seconds." she said the sighed deeply with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I said I never asked him to court me, right from the start I already turn him down. I said I gave in to my fiancé not because he's awesome in bed or some shit, he may not be Superman to come when I'm always getting in trouble but he sure knows how to have a grand entrance to every chapter of my life to keep me safe and alive. Then I saw Harry's car parked beside mine." I said then chuckle shakily and slowly calming down but still crying.

"Then he asked me if I even know that we nearly got engage by our fathers but my mother gets in the way, I didn't know that one. But I know that I nearly got involved in a fix marriage before by my dad and my mum stopped it immediately before I even meet the lad who's about to get engage with me before." she said then run her tongue slightly over her lower lip and slowly calming down same as I am.

"Then he said 'how about let's see if Superman will came before Lois Lane gets in trouble?' evilly causing me to feel terrified" she said then wipe her tears again and gulped.

"I said Lois Lane is boring, that I'm Harley Quinn because of my costume that I'm wearing that time, mad and psychotic just like my Mistah J while mocking Harley Quinn." she squirmed then gasped again and pinched the bridge of her nose slightly.

"He pinned my wrists up tightly while I screamed in pain and tried to tugged my wrist off of him and struggled to move helplessly, He was about to lean down making me flinch and cry in fear even more while screaming when my fiancé suddenly push him off of me harshly immediately to save me causing me to fall on my knees exhaustively in pain and just crouched down then lean my back against the wall as I close my eyes and cover my ears not wanting to sight and hear what's happening and trying to processed what just happened." she said then hiccuped but quickly gulped harshly.

"I heard a muffled sounds and yelling coming from them both and a bunch of footsteps coming, then the securities drag him away and Haz asked for a copy of footage immediately then bring me to the hospital to check our bruises. That's the end of it." she said and Uncle Rence pressed the button then pulled out his another recorder and turn to me.

He asked me where and when did I met the twat which was the night when Tori got a photo shoot with Chase and Dean for Calvin Klein and I tagged along with them and the same night Tori got her tattoos.

I elaborated what happened when I saw Tori having trouble with that psychopath and defended her then they took a photo on my bruised knuckles and a small cut on my right jaw which is fading quickly.

After that they made us sign the papers that we're filing all the cases that was seriously necessary for us to have a permanent restraining orders against that mad fuck to protect our family aside from the two of us.

"Mum, do you have dark chocolates there?" she asked childishly and seriously with her eyeliner smudging a bit making us burst into fits of laughter in amusement.

"Come here, let's fix you up and have your chocolates." Aunt Marie said in a motherly tone then Tori stand up and approached her mum who dragged her out immediately leaving the 3 of us here.

"Harry Styles, ah! You're Anne and Desmond's son!" Uncle Rence said in realization making me smile that he didn't recognized me as Harry the lad from 1D band.

"Yep." I answered as he hummed "I'm the same attorney who sealed the previous attempted murder and bullying case that Tori got involved with before, you sent a private investigator to my house last year young man." he said disapprovingly but with amusement causing me to scratch and nape and chuckle sheepishly.

"Sorry about that, I'm just seriously desperate to know where on earth she is. That private investigator is such a fail because he relied on the legit death certificate that the hospital handed him and showed it to me then never went further to investigate where Chase is." I said making him chuckle.

"Your investigator is a fraud, I gave him the address where Tori is currently living in L.A. because I know you're the lad who saved her out of the woods and look out for her everyday in the I.C.U. when she's in a state of coma before. I asked him for your contacts so I can gave it to Tori but he said it's highly confidential base from your management." he said then shrugged causing me to dropped my jaw in disbelief.

"That prick!" I groaned then fist my hair in annoyance making them both laugh "At least she's your fiancée now, glad she didn't freaked out." Uncle Richard said in amusement causing me to look up to him and chuckle.

"She did, she even asked me if I was just drunk or she's dreaming." I said making them laugh even more as Uncle Rence placed his stuffs inside the black suitcase.

"Hazza!" I heard a 3 voices of little girls cheered behind "Uncle Haz!" Lux cheered then the 4 of then run to me causing me to grunt when Gin and Lux climb up to my lap and the twins either of my sides.

Ginri is wearing a white fuzzy sweatshirt, denim washed dungaree pants, and black Timberland boots with her hair tied in a boxer braids.

Lux is wearing a pastel pink sweatshirt with white heart patterns, black dungaree shorts, white thigh high socks and black Converse sneakers with her hair tied in a boxer braids like Gin.

Mavin has a black sweatshirt with big red heart printed in the middle, white suspenders, white denim shorts, black tights underneath it and black slipped on Toms with her hair tied in a Dutch braid with her bangs placed neatly over her forehead.

While Megan is wearing a white sweatshirt with big red heart printed in the middle, black suspenders, black denim shorts, white tights underneath it and white slipped on Toms with her hair tied in a Dutch braid just like Mavin's

"Oh joys, Tori is with Aunt Marie." I said shooing them jokingly but Lux gripped around my neck securely on my left and Ginri on my right as I stood up while carrying them both easily and the twins hugging my thighs tightly.

"Tori said you have our tickets to Hogwarts!" Gin said excitedly then Uncle Richard and Uncle Rence laugh at me making me groan.

"I'll buy you a butter beer ice creams and drinks later, just get off of me you little demos, don't throw tantrums, no crying, no screaming and don't tell Tori." I said having a deal with them causing the two old men to laugh even more.

"And chocolate frogs?" Lux asked in delight making me think jokingly "But I'm planning to bring the four of you to The Cadbury World the next day if you're all good girls today, there's a lot of chocolates in there. How does that sound?" I said cheekily causing them to cheer as I put them both down and they let go of me.

"You're the best!" Mav said then we both high five "Liam will be jealous." Meg hissed at her making us laugh "But seriously though, you're the best dude." Gin said as we fist bump "Go annoy Chase." I shooed causing them 4 to giggle adorably and run outside.

"That's the technique that Chase, Carl and I does to keep that 3 little demons still." Uncle Richard said in amusement making us laugh and carry on.

---

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

20.5K 285 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
1.2M 19.2K 78
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
3.1K 167 14
This book will have imagines of our one and only HARRY STYLES . . . Some of the imagines may contain mature themes... SO DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NO...
2.3M 45.8K 34
Eileen Mae Montgomery, better known as El has been working for the Gucci special designs team for two years now. It's her dream job, but theres one t...