Percy Jackson Imagines

By SimplyPossible

A series of imagines with your favorite PJO/HOO characters. Requests are closed. More

Jason Grace || My Hero
Leo Valdez || Repair Boy
Nico di Angelo || Falling
Frank Zhang || Under the Mistletoe
Percy Jackson || Sad Song
Nico di Angelo || Strong
Leo Valdez || Opposites Attract
Jason Grace || You Make Me Happy
Nico di Angelo || You are my Sunshine
Octavian || Tomorrow
Nico di Angelo || Down Kitty
Nico di Angelo || K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Percy Jackson || Don't Change
Frank Zhang || Sick
Percy Jackson || Pirate Prince
Nico di Angelo || Funny Bone
Demigods || You
Frank Zhang || Easter Bunny
Nico di Angelo || K-I-S-S-I-N-G pt. 2
Leo Valdez || Fantastic
Nico di Angelo || Stary Nights
Percy Jackson || I'm Your Hero
Percy Jackson || Seven Months
Leo Valdez || Feathers Across the Seasons
??? || ???
Percy Jackson || Pens and Incidents
Leo Valdez || Falling Rain
Will Solace || Last Day
Nico di Angelo || Ti Amo
Leo Valdez || Good Night
Percy Jackson || Wisdom Teeth
Jason Grace || Fanpage
Leo Valdez || Fourth of July
Demigods || Once a Year
Girls || Girls Night In
Simp || One Year
Piper McLean || Beauty Queen
Luke Castellan || You Promised
Jason Grace || S'mores by the Lakeshore
Apollo || Only You
Clarisse la Rue || Shove Off
Annabeth Chase || First Day
Luke Castellan || You Promised pt. 2
Nico di Angelo || All I Want For Christmas Is You
Allabaster Torrington || Wizarding World of Harry Potter
So...

Percy Jackson || Endlessly

27.2K 608 1.2K
By SimplyPossible

There's a shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece, I swear it. Yeah, I know that it's cheap, not like gold in your dreams, but I hope that you'll still wear it.

Many girls dream of a pure gold engagement ring with diamonds, but not you. He proposed with a dinosaur ring.

•••••

"You okay?" you asked your boyfriend Percy as he nervously fidgeted.

He glanced around the secluded area on the cliff side. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just nervous I guess."

"Nervous? About what?"

He shook his head. "Erm, it's nothing." He scratched his nose.

"Liar," you said with a smirk.

"What?"

"You scratched your nose. You only do that when you're lying. What's up?"

He looked down. "There's something I've been wanting to do for a while now, and I think I'm ready for it."

"Oh yeah? And what's that?"

"This." He got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box.

You gasped. "Percy?"

He opened it to reveal a green, plastic dinosaur ring. "I know I know it's not extravagant or fancy and that it's a dinosaur, but i calculated how long it would take me to make enough money to buy you a good engagement and wedding ring and that would be at least twenty years and I didn't really want to wait that long. On the bright side, if you say yes I'll buy you the prettiest wedding ring ever." He laughed lightly. "So, (y/n) (l/n), I kneel here before you as a demigod in love, proposing to you with a dinosaur ring, and asking you the most important question I've ever asked anyone." He took a deep breath. "Will you marry me?"

Yeah, the ink may stain my skin and my jeans may all be ripped. I'm not perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you.

Tears streamed down your face as you cried. "Yes! Yes yes yes!"

He stood up happily and lifted you up spinning you around mid-air. He set you down and hugged you tightly. "Thank you (y/n). You've made me the happiest man on earth."

"And you've made me the happiest woman." You slipped the dinosaur ring onto your finger.

And there's no guarantee that this will be easy. It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

Annabeth shrieked when she saw you and Percy coming back down from the cliff, the ring on your hand. "No way!" She yelled as she ran toward you pulling you into a hug. "He proposed?!"

You laughed as you hugged her back. "Yes he did. Look." You showed her the ring.

She looked at it and a smile lit up her face. "No way. I didn't think he was serious when he said he'd propose with a dinosaur ring."

Percy laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. It's the best I could do."

You and Annabeth eyed him.

"What? I didn't want to wait twenty some years."

You smiled and pressed your lips against his in a gentle kiss. "I don't want to wait either."

There's a house on the hill with a view of the town and I know how you adore it. So I'll work everyday through the sun, and the rain until I can afford it.

Two months later was your wedding day.

You stood in the hotel room staring into the mirror.

"Knock knock," a sing song voice called from the door way.

You turned around and smiled brightly. "Mom."

She smiled at you. "Look at you. All dressed in white on your wedding day."

You picked up your skirts and walked over to her encasing her in a hug. "You came."

She wrapped her arms around your torso. "Of course I did. I'm not that distant. And besides, I couldn't miss my daughter's wedding day." She smiled. "Your father is here too," she whispered.

"Dad?" You asked pulling away.

She nodded. "Yes. He wouldn't miss your wedding either. He's already at the church though. He's all superstitious about that can't see the bride before the wedding nonsense."

You smiled lightly. "You're seeing the bride."

"I'm not crazy like that. Now let me get a good look at you." She circled you with a proud smile on her face. "You're so beautiful."

You smiled. "Think I'm ready?"

"Well, do you?"

You nodded. "I am. I'm more than ready."

"Then here." She brought out a necklace box. "I bought this for you when you were born and set it aside for your wedding day. I hope you like it."

You opened the box to reveal a blue heart on a silver chain. You smiled. "Thank you so much, Mom," you said as you clasped the necklace around your neck.

She spread your veil out. "Perfect. The bride is ready."

You nodded. "You're right. Let's go." You slipped on your heels and started toward the exit.

She smiled as she picked up the train of your dress. "Alright."

The two of you made your way down to the car and you climbed in. "I can't believe this."

She climbed in after you. "I can't either. My baby is getting married." Her lip trembled and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Oh Mom don't cry."

"I'm trying not to," she said as she dabbed at her eyes.

You smiled at her as the car turned the corner to the church. "Well... It's time."

She nodded. "Come on. Let's get you married."

You climbed out of the car and climbed the church steps. You pushed open the door.

Your father looked up as you walked into the church lobby. He smiled. "You're late."

You grinned and hugged him. "Hey Dad."

He hugged you back tightly. "Hey sweetie." He pulled away and looked you over. "Look at you! You're so beautiful. Oh he's gonna be so happy when he sees you."

You smiled. "Thank you dad."

He offered you his arm. "Now how about I take you to get married?"

You looped your arm with his. "I'd like that."

The doors to the church opened and he led you down aisle.

You looked ahead at Percy who stood before the altar.

He stood in a navy blue suit with a black bow tie and a white flower on his lapel. His black hair was semi combed but it still had its unruly charm.

He stared at you with a teary-eyed smile. "You look beautiful," he whispered as you joined him. "I have a special present for you at the reception. I think you'll like it."

You nudged him with your elbow. "Let's get married first before you talk about getting me a gift."

He smiled and kissed your cheek.

The ceremony was a blur of joy for both you and Percy.

You were standing in a blissful trance only snapped out when the priest said those words that bound you to your husband.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Percy pulled you close and kissed you gently.

The congregation cheered as they stood up.

Percy took your hand and led you down the aisle outside to the car waiting to take you to the reception hall.

You climbed into the car laughing. "I can't believe it!" You said looking at the ring on your hand.

He pulled you close again and kissed you again. "I love you so much."

You smiled. "So what's that gift you mentioned before the wedding, Mr. Jackson?"

He pulled out a document form inside his jacket. "Here you go, Mrs. Jackson."

Your brows furrowed as you unfolded the paper. Your (e/c) eyes scanned it over and your jaw went slack. "This is the deed to a house." You turned it over to the picture of the property. "This is-"

"The house you've always wanted. The one on the hill with the view of Manhattan." He smiled. "I know how much you've wanted it and well, i figured its the perfect place to raise a family, if you want."

You laughed and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much Percy."

Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy cause they can only see. I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.

You went back to work at the office three months later.

"So you're seriously married?" One of your co-workers asked for the millionth time.

You sighed. "Yes, I am."

"I'm not buying it," the girl from the next cubicle over called standing up and peeking over the thin wall.

"Well she has a ring on."

"So? She could have bought that for herself."

You stopped typing and buried your face in your hands. "I'm married, promise."

"Pssh, who would marry you?"

"My husband," you retorted.

They all scoffed at you brushing it off because to them, you were undesirable.

You twisted your ring on your finger with a smile. You knew that Percy loved you, and what ever they would have with a man couldn't come near your bond with your husband.

"And who are you handsome?" Your neighbor asked as the door to the room opened.

"If you're lost you can come visit me."

You rolled your eyes as you continued typing. "Poor guy," you mumbled.

"What are you doing here, sweetie?"

"Just here to bring my wife lunch," said an all too familiar and comforting voice. "She forgot it on the counter and I had some time to bring it to her."

"Your wife? Who's your wife?"

You stood up and looked into the sea green eyes you had stared into for months. "Hey Percy."

He grinned goofily and held up the paper sack you had left. "You forgot this."

"So I noticed." You walked out of your cubicle with a grin. "Ladies, this is my husband, Percy Jackson."

He waved. "Sup."

Their jaws went slack and their eyes widened.

He glanced down at you. "Was it something I said?"

You laughed and shook  your head.

And there's no guarantee that this will be easy. It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

"Hey Percy!" You called from the living room.

"Yeah?"

"I left something in the oven," you said with a smile. "Can you grab it for me?"

"Sure, sweetie."

You heard the oven open.

"A bun?" He asked curiously. He went silent for a few seconds before he shrieked in happiness. He ran out of the kitchen and sped toward you. "There's a bun in the oven!" He cheered picking you up and spinning you around. "You're pregnant!"

You laughed and hugged him back. "Took you long enough!"

He kissed you happily. "I'm gonna be a father! I'm gonna be a daddy!" He set you down and knelt so he was eye l gel with your stomach. "Hey there Baby, it's daddy. Please be nice to Mommy over the next few months. She's a wonderful person and you'll love her." He paused. "You're gonna be a boy right?"

"We'll see."

You need me, I know you need me.

Four months later and your stomach  stomach swelled nicely as time progressed, although it seemed a bit bigger than normal, and an ultrasound showed that you and Percy would be having twins.

You sat on a rocking chair in the nursery room knitting while Percy painted the walls a nice ocean blue.

He paused and wiped the sweat from his brow. He glanced over his shoulder at you. "How are my babies doing?"

"Just fine Percy. Although," you put your hand on your stomach as you felt two pairs of feet kick at the same time, "they are fighting for space."

He smiled and rested his hand on your swollen belly and the twins kicked again. "I see what you mean." He laughed lightly. "Well what do you think?"

You looked around with a smile. "I love it."

"And so will they."

Ink may stain my skin and my jeans may all be ripped. I'm not perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you.

Five months passed rapidly and soon the due date of your twins approached.

Percy paced the nursery checking over everything to make sure it would be ready for when your children arrived. "Fish plushies, check. Sea life mobiles, check. Ocean white noise maker, check. "Baby blankets," he said picking up the soft green blankets you had knitted, "check." He smiled at you.

"Any day now," you said with a smile as your hand rested on your stomach.

That night you lay in bed staring at the ceiling silently. You glanced at the clock as it flipped to midnight on the due date. You sighed. "Any time now."

A sharp pain shot through your stomach and you shrieked. A loud splat sounded. "Percy!"

He shot up. "What?"

"My water just broke. The babies are coming!"

You had never seen him run so fast. He shot out of bed and quickly assisted you out. "It's gonna be okay."

You gasped in pain. "It hurts!"

"I know sweetie. You're gonna be fine." He helped you into the car and quickly climbed into the drivers seat.

"Hurry!" You said through gritted teeth.

His foot almost never left the gas pedal. "I'm trying, (y/n)."

Soon you pulled up to the hospital and Percy helped you in. "Doctor! I need a doctor. Please! My wife."

Three nurses took you from Percy as another one rushed out with a stretcher. The nurses lifted you onto the stretcher and they started racing down the hallway.

You clung onto Percy's hand as they raced you into the delivery room.

And there's no guarantee that this will be easy. It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

Several hours later you lay in the bed with a beautiful baby girl and a handsome baby boy in your arms.

You laughed weakly as you stared down at the sleeping babies. "You're a daddy Percy."

"And you're a mommy, (y/n)." He said taking the little girl from your arms. "Hello there princess."

The little baby gurgled and cooed in his arms.

He smiled. "She has your hair."

"And your eyes," you said with a smile. "He has my eyes and your hair."

He looked down at the twins. "We made such beautiful children."

"We did didn't we?"

He kissed your head gently and gazed down at your children.

Your son sneezed and the sink head flew off the counter spraying water everywhere.

"Woah!" The doctor yelled as he ducked down.

Your daughter laughed and the water on the floor pooled together making shapes of animals.

"What in tarnation?" the doctor muttered.

You and Percy shared a look with a smile and laughed.

You need me, I know you need me.

Five years or so later you walked up to the elementary school holding your son's hand in one and your daughter's in another.

He looked up at you with big (e/c) eyes. "Mommy? When will school be over?"

"You haven't even started yet," you said with a small laugh.

"But I don't want to go."

You knelt down to his eye level. "I know sweetie. But it'll be over before you know it."

You daughter looked up at Percy. "I'm ready, Daddy."

He smiled down at her. "You sure?"

She nodded. "Yes! I'll see you after school." She ran up to you and hugged you tightly. "Bye mommy!"

"Bye sweetie."

She looked at her brother. "Come on! It'll be fun!" She held out her hand to him.

He hesitantly took it. "A-Alright." He looked back at you. "Bye Mommy! Bye Daddy!"

Together the two of them ran to join the rest of the class.

Percy wrapped his arm around your shoulders and kissed your forehead gently. "They're growing up too fast. It seems like only yesterday they were blowing up sinks."

"That was yesterday," you mumbled with a smile. "Oh I so hope nothing goes wrong."

"Nothing's gonna happen. And besides, Grover got a job at the school so he can keep an eye on them. He'll call of anything goes wrong."

You nodded. "I know." You smiled at their retreating forms and kissed Percy. "Thank you."

He laughed. "For what? My that I'm complaining."

"For being the best husband ever."

"And thank you for being the best wife ever." He kissed you gently. "I love you."

There's a shop down the street where they sell plastic rings for a quarter a piece, I swear it. Yeah, I know that it's cheap, not like gold in your dreams, but I hope that you'll still wear it.

***
Well, I don't know why, but I really really wanted to write this one. I guess I felt like I owed it to the person who requested it because I was stalking them as they voted and commented... 😖 Again I'm sorry I've just never caught a reader while they were actually reading. It was a new thing for me.

Mr. Avocado 🐙: She just thought it was cool.

Simp: True.

Oh, and recently I was asked what you guys could call me and I have an answer.

I am Simp. Simp am I. So if you guys need something to refer to me, you may call me Simp. It's a little weird I know but it's what I came up with on the spot.

Well, I really hope you liked this song fic. Tbh this is one of my favorite songs by The Cab and I hope that I may have introduced you all to the next new band you like.

I hope you enjoyed Endlessly and if you did please vote and comment and I'll see you in the next part.

❤️bye❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 0 14
My first (posted) fan fiction. One-shots that kinda follow the same storyline. PJO/HOO squad are Gods now Some not so G rated content I DON'T OWN TH...
44.8K 577 24
preferences and imagines book about everyones fav boy!! also warning might be cringe so srry. kinda slow updates! i'm really busy but i'm still activ...
23.9K 693 7
❝ life is too short for all the lives i have dreamed of living ❞ d.j in which various characters are imagined in various scenarios, all for the ple...
158K 1.5K 40
Have you ever wondered what it would be like if you were in the Percy Jackson universe? Well here you are and you are a demigod. But you have a crush...