First (H.S.)

By kindastupidkindanot

(COMPLETED!) (EDITED!) We always do almost everything together. But after that incident 5 years ago, I've nev... More

First (H.S.)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
SEQUEL!

106

600 10 3
By kindastupidkindanot

(Tori's P.O.V.)

I groaned when I feel the left side of the bed were empty making me open my eyes and tried to adjust my sight then look around the room.

It's already spotless and the white messy duvet last night we're now clean black one.

I realized that I'm already wearing Harry's black oversize sweatshirt, I couldn't help but blushed furiously then glanced at the clock and noticed that it's only 6:43 in the Sunday morning.

I hopped off of the bed then walk my way to the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower and stuff.

I change in a new clean pair of black matching Calvin Klein classic sports bra and knickers, black spandex shorts, and my black Flip Flops.

I put back on Harry's oversize sweatshirt that I'm previously wearing then rolled the sleeves to my wrist since it's way too long and let it hang loosely and reach my mid thighs.

I put a small amount of petroleum jelly over my lashes and brows, blueberry and dark chocolate flavored Burt's Bees lip balm over my lips, and spray my usual perfume then painted my nails in tan color.

Once my nails were dry already, I tied my hair in a high messy bun with my black silk hair tie and just let some of my long layered bangs stuck out messily.

I walk out of the closet then grabbed my phone and slipped it inside my pocket.

I grab my glasses then put it on and walk out of the room, I close the door then sauntered my way downstairs and headed straight to the kitchen and noticed that the area is way too quiet.

I grab my medicine box placed above the fridge where Haz placed it last night and take my meds with water, I scan the fridge then spotted a jar of crab paste, spinach leaves, parsley, jar of heavy cream, lemon, frozen shrimps and squids.

I check the cupboard and saw a pack of pesto pasta and bottle of rice wine on the side then grab it, I decided to make an experiment of seafood aligue pasta then grab the black apron on the side and put it on.

I rolled my sleeves up to my elbows then started pealing the shrimps and clean it along with the squids that I sliced into loops with the garlic, onion, spinach and parsley needed.

After I prepared all the ingredients and cook the pasta to the boiling water, I started to make the sauce.

Once the pasta is cooked, I transfer it from the pot of boiling water with the help of skimmer to the pan of aligue sauce then tossed it well with the use of spaghetti spoon and added salt, pepper and squeezed some lemon juice in it.

"I jogged and condition myself but then your cooking skills were seriously killing me." Haz suddenly popped out of nowhere making me turn to him while he's leaning against the door frame and breathing heavily.

He's wearing a black basketball shorts and neon blue Nike Air Max 90 running shoes with a drenched white shirt hanging over his right shoulder, sweats glistening on his exposed toned down upper body and his hair tied up in a man bun with his now faintly bruised right knuckle exposed.

I chuckle then quickly focused back to cooking because he's starting to turn me on for some reason that I couldn't even explain to myself and chew my lower lip that taste blueberry and dark chocolate because of my lip balm to contain myself.

"Who says I'm gonna share?" I asked jokingly then squirm in surprised when he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his head over my right shoulder behind me with a strong scent of his aftershave and sweat lingering making it smell more manly and mixing along with the smell of the food.

"Course you will, you can't just let me crave here." he muttered then pressed his lips against the skin behind my earlobe and suck it lightly causing me to squeal and tried to lean away getting turn on even more as he chuckle and bite my earlobe playfully.

"That's a lot." he muttered then peck my cheek making me nudge his stomach with my right elbow causing him to grunt and laugh "Hope you don't mind that I raided your kitchen without your permission, I just randomly experimented." I answered then turn of the stove once it's done.

"Good morning, sorry bout letting you wake up alone." he whispered as I hummed and turn to him and peck on his cheek lightly making him smile "Good morning, put your shirt on please." I said causing him to chuckle then let go of my waist and grab his shirt hanging on his shoulder.

I grab a fork then twist some pasta and bring it to my mouth making me hummed impressed to my own experiment.

"Hey, what about me?" he asked causing me to turn to him while he's now wearing his fitted shirt on with his arms crossed while pouting unintentionally in adorable way with his dimples popping out.

"Toddler." I muttered making him gasped dramatically while clutching his chest with fake hurt expression causing me to burst into fits of laughter and twist some and lead it to his lips as he take it quickly.

He grab himself a plate and fork then scoop some immediately like a kid making me stare at him in amusement and laugh even more.

"Hey! You're on a diet! Go eat cereals!" I scolded jokingly earning a playful glare from him "So are you! You're such a bad influence! Fuck that diet, I'm not gaining weight too anyways." he said huffing childishly causing me to laugh again.

I grab myself a plate and scoop some then grab 2 tall glasses and place it on the island, I grab a box of orange juice from the fridge then serve it on the glasses and took a seat across him and started eating.

"I jogged for how many miles for 2 hours and here I am, ended up eating again." he complained groaning but continued eating making me chuckle "Then don't eat what I'm cooking." I said coolly causing him to roll his eyes exaggeratedly as I laugh.

"I don't need to exercise anyways, kiss and sex burns more calories than exercise and we're definitely active so might as well." he said cheekily making me nearly choked my food and cover my mouth as I cough causing him to burst into fits of laughter while I grab my juice and smack it down.

"Not in front of the food you dork!" I yelled wincing with my throat hurting as he laugh even more "I'm just stating a fact here." he said defensively and carry on eating.

"What do you call a fake noodle?" he asked making me palm my face knowing it's one of his lame jokes again as I hummed for him to continue "An impasta." he said seriously causing me to stare at him in amusement as he laugh at his own joke.

"Knock knock." I said while eating making him chuckle "Who's there?" he asked while eating and I drink my juice again "Single." I said causing him to frown "Single, who?" he asked as I rolled my eyes.

"You, if you didn't stop making sexual and lame jokes." I said earning a disbelief stare from him making me burst into fits of laughter at his expression.

"Sex jokes aren't funny, I mean cum on babe!" I said seducing him jokingly causing him to cough nearly choking his food making me chuckle and finish my food.

I place my dirty dishes over the sink then grab a microwavable container from the cupboard and put the left overs inside it, I closed it with the lid and place the container inside the fridge then clean up the mess.

"You don't have to clean that all." he spoke up causing me to shrugged "It becomes my routine to clean up the mess I made." I muttered then finish cleaning as he placed his empty plate over the sink and I grab it immediately then clean it before he even protested.

"What's up with the Pennsylvania thing?" he suddenly asked curiously making me bite my inner cheeks "It involves my career and an opening of a new branch of my mum's café, see you in Orlando." I said honestly skipping the real deal then chuckle as he hummed and I stack the cleaned stuffs back in it's place.

I check my smartwatch and noticed that it's only 7:58 in the morning then I shrugged.

"I'll just brush my teeth and change." I said dismissively but he suddenly take off his top and hang it over his right shoulder then trapped me against the fridge making me shriek in surprise but quickly cover my mouth and blushed causing him to chuckle.

"May I ask why do you look so bothered when I entered like this here in the kitchen a few minutes ago? You know I can read you baby girl." he muttered cheekily then bite his lower lip turning me on quickly but I cross my arms and furrowed my brows.

"You know what's the answer to your question because you can read me, now bye." I said quickly then pushed him away and run out of the kitchen "You nerd!" he shouted cheekily making me burst into fits of laughter then run upstairs.

I entered his room then close the door and lock it as I headed to the bathroom, I quickly brush my teeth and reapply my lip balm then scan the drawer where my clothes are.

I take off my glasses then place it over the nightstand along with my phone and take off Harry's sweatshirt leaving my sports bra and shorts on.

I shriek when he suddenly pushed me down the bed and straddle my hips while hovering me with a cheeky expression then throw our shirts away as he pinned my wrists up causing me to squirm and feeling myself being thrown in a cliff of flames.

"I should have just do my wake up call to you earlier than jog, I'm so stupid aren't I?" he muttered with his breath now smell like a mix of mint toothpaste fanning over my face making me burst into fits of laughter.

He suddenly lean down and crashed his lips against mine passionately then moan against my lips causing me to groan and move my lips along with him in sync.

"Your lips taste like blueberry and dark chocolate." he muttered asking making me giggle unintentionally as he chuckle and I sucked his lower lip causing him to groan lowly then I tugged his curls lightly.

"Dress up, we need to be at the pent early." I mumbled earning a low growl from him "No." he groaned as I hummed cheekily then run my finger tips gently over his scalp causing him to moan weakly while breathing heavily and I lean away.

He suddenly spanked my left bum making me gasped in shock and breath heavily then push him down the bed causing him to smirk deviously as I hover above him.

I peck on his lips then winked at him cheekily and hopped off of him making him groan in frustration while I manage to contain myself.

"Tori!" he whined childishly and rolled over then let out a muffled groan causing me to burst into fits of laughter as I grab our shirts from the floor and entered the closet room.

I take of my shorts leaving my knickers on then tossed it in the hamper along with our shirts and open my drawer.

"You tease!" he accused childishly then throw his M&M's face throw pillow on me but I catch it swiftly with my left hand and throw it on his face aiming perfectly making him squirm and hit his back against the wall with a thud.

"It's so ungentlemanly to throw a pillow on a girl, especially your fiancée." I scolded then grab a black distressed high waist jean shorts and put it on me "And it's so mean to tease your fiancé every seconds you want without finishing him!" he fired back childishly causing me to burst into fits of laughter.

"You demonic bitch." he muttered making me laugh harder as I grab a black over the knee high socks with sea blue stripes on top and slipped it on me and wear my jet black Air Max Flyknit running shoes then scan my drawer looking for top to put on.

He suddenly turned me to him as I noticed that he's already wearing an oversize sea blue San Jose Shark ice hockey long sleeves jersey with number '13' printed on each sleeves, Sharks logo in front and big number '13' with his last name 'STYLES' printed behind, black distressed skinny jeans, white Air Max 90 running shoes.

He put one of his shirt on me like I'm a kid making me squirm while he chuckled and tugged it down as I realized that I'm wearing the same exact jersey that he's currently wearing but in black, it reaches my mid thighs like a dress with the sleeves way to long and his scent lingering from it.

He rolled my sleeves till it reached my wrists both then peck on my lips causing me to chuckle and poked his cheeks as he pulled my necklace out gently.

"You crazy ass." I muttered making him laugh then I turn around and put on my contact lenses, brow gel, waterproof mascara, slept on smudge eye liner, face powder, a bit of natural shade blush, my flavored lip balm and splashed some of my usual perfume.

I untied my hair letting it cascaded down over my right side naturally straight then wear my hair tie as a bracelet, I tucked the front of Harry's jersey over my shorts letting the rest cascade down, I put on my small silver cuff earrings and grab my black oversize sunglasses and slipped it over my neckline.

I walk out then sauntered my way to the nightstand and grab my wallet and keys then put it inside my pockets, I grab my phone then open the drawer and snatched my DLSR and the book of passes for later and slipped it over my pocket.

"Hey." Haz called causing me to turn to him then wear my DLSR around my neck and raised my eyebrows as crinkle his nose and sighed deeply, his curls were now untied and pushed on his left side "Are you busy at November 2?" he asked as I frowned thinking.

"That's my flight in the afternoon remember? Why?" I asked with a frown then walk my way to him to the door making him groan and palmed his face as we headed downstairs "The lads and I have to be recorded at the X Factor, damn it." he muttered in disappointment causing me to chuckle.

"I can always move my flight in the midnight if you want you know, that's the advantage of having a private jet. You should know that because your band have one." I said while chuckling as we reach the ground floor.

"You'll move your flight? What about your schedule?" he asked but with a happy tone now as I stop and turn to him while looking up with my arms crossed and standing in the middle of the hallway.

"If you want me to then I will, I can handle the schedule thing. It's for you to decide if you want me to move my flight." I said then patted his left shoulder with my right hand and turn around while continuing to walk.

He suddenly hang his right arm around my waist securely and crashed his lips against my passionately making me squirm in surprise then chuckle against his lips.

"Move your flight please." he muttered as I hummed in agreement causing a smile to tugged on his lips and I let go before it leads to something "As you wish." I said then peck on his lips and headed out of his house.

He close the door and leaded the way to his black Range Rover Sport then opened the passenger for me as I hopped in.

"You better control yourself Harry, your eyes were getting darker." I stated noticing his eyes causing him to blushed furiously and huffed childishly then close the door making me burst into fit of laughter as I buckled up.

He hopped in then buckle up and started the engine with his keys, he started to drive as the guards opened the gate and he drive out to the street.

I turn on the radio and lean my feet up to the dashboard with my arms crossed then a familiar voice played making me froze on my spot and turn to Harry with a frown.

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry... You don't know how lovely you are..."

I spotted a familiar black USB plugged in his radio causing my heart to dropped.

"I had to find you... Tell you I need you... Tell you I set you apart...

Tell me your secrets... And ask me your questions...

Oh, let's go back to the start..."

My 14 years old self singing 'The Scientist by Coldplay' while playing guitar making me gulped with my lips sealed.

"Running in circles... Coming up tails... Heads on a science apart...

Nobody said it was easy... It's such a shame for us to part...

Nobody said it was easy... No one ever said it would be this hard...

Oh, take me back to the start..."

I noticed that Haz has a smile tugged on his lips while humming along.

"I was just guessing... At numbers and figures... Pulling the puzzles apart...

Questions of science...Science and progress... Do not speak as loud as my heart...

Tell me you love me... Come back and haunt me...

Oh, and I rush to the start..."

I groaned hating my own voice from that record making me palmed my face causing him to laugh.

"Running in circles... Chasing our tails... Coming back as we are..."

"Nobody said it was easy... Oh, it's such a shame for us to part...

Nobody said it was easy... No one ever said it would be so hard...

I'm going back to the start...

Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh..."

It finally ended as I turn it off and hit my head over the backrest making him laugh even more in amusement.

"Where the fuck did you get that from?!" I asked in disbelief earning a shrug from him.

"Your old recorder back in Holmes, I transferred all the content, our first phone conversation when we meet again and I made you sing A Thousand Years and Chasing Cars and some files from your laptop in my USB. Something to listen when we started to get busy and stuff." he said coolly causing me to dropped my jaw.

"You ass! How the hell did you unlock my laptop?!" I yelled in horror making him burst into fits of laughter "Easy! Turns out that you have used the date that I asked you to be my girlfriend as your password and not my birthday." he said while laugh causing me to groan.

"What files? You didn't open my emails right? Because that's too personal and involves my career!" I said in horror as he laugh even more "Course not! That's overboard if I opened your emails, I just went on your documents and saw some of your recordings then copied it on my USB." he explained while laughing as I mentally sighed in relief exaggeratedly.

"Why? hiding something from me through your emails?" he asked jokingly as I stared at him in deadpan "Why? starting to get jealous over my job or doubting me?" I fired back making him furrowed his brows and shook his head 'no'.

"Good, now please unplug that USB before I throw that outside." I said making him burst into fits of laughter again and unplugged it then stuck it inside his pocket and continued to drive.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 137 57
Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's just a stupid boy. "You can't say stuff...
2.3M 46K 34
Eileen Mae Montgomery, better known as El has been working for the Gucci special designs team for two years now. It's her dream job, but theres one t...
1.5M 36.1K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...
Fiendish By N

Fanfiction

325K 13.5K 61
Wrong place, wrong time, unknown future... ___________________________ "Just leave me alone." "Sorry, babe, but you're mine now. You belong to me." _...