Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 1-Mercy
Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Chapter 4-New Comer

7.5K 256 467
By AFT3RH0UR5

Y o u

I tear my face away from his hand and take a step back. I look at him and back at the window. I stood there waiting for his response but he just stood there, his hands tucked in his pocket.

"G please tell me what happened just now"

"Well arent you a little nosy bitch" he cooed

"W-Well you are in MY home"

"You gave me your bedroom"

"I let you borrow it for one night and your still here"

"Dont get cocky with me"

I open my mouth to say something else but close it and close my eyes, trying to keep my composure. I open my eyes and look up at him to see him walking over to the window. I stay where I am and I look around at the place.

It was pretty messy, there were cigerettes all over the ground and come dirty clothes all over the room as well. I sigh and put my hand against my forehead, recieving a huge headache. I start walking out of my room and sit on the couch and a few seconds later G followed.

"Okay first thing is first...who was that guy?"

G stopped right in front of me and sat on the coffee table. I was going to complain but i just ignored it. I see G take out a cigerette and lighting it with a ligheter he had. I scoot back with discomfort and sat there quietly

"Well...ok listen kid, I dont know how much you know about him but he's one of those kind of guys that gets really cocky and can be a dick at most times. He nice though, he can get angry very easily too. His n-" he was cut off

"Asriel...The name's Asriel"

I jump off the couch and see G bolt straight up. I look around the place, looking for the voice but he was nowhere to be seen. I looked more closly and there I saw him. He was in the shadows of the night and was leaning against the wall. 

"What the fuck Az"

"Shut up"

I then see him step out of the shadow and into the light. My eyes widen with shock, fear, and confusion. He was a ...goat? He stood on 2 legs, was about the same height as G and had long ears that dropped down to the side of his head. He had 2 horns on his head that sort of curved back. He wore a black leather button crossed jacket with a long collar curving out, black skinny jeans, and black leather combat boots. He had white short fur and his faciel features were quite a bit attractive too. He had scars across each cheek bone and his eyes were a bit narrow and they were completely black and had a white pupil instead of a black one. He had half of his hair in front of one of his eyes and was now walking towards both me and G.

G steps in front of me and looks at Asriel. I stood back and just watched them talk.

"So you gonna explain to me as to why you are living with a...human girl"

"Well i dont know Az, are you gonna explain to me why you fucking left me that night"

"I asked you first so answer me before I answer you"

"Not until you tell me why you left me behind"

"Look G...I was just walking around the city and you followed me. So you got on my fucking nerves and I just booked it. Thats when you start yellin' that we shouldn't be running around freely because of the humans hunting us done...When your living with one right here"

He gave me an angry glare and glanced back at G

"She is an annoying bitch though"

I ignored G's insult and continued listening to Asriel's story

"So thats when I saw something shinning and I chased after it. I thought it was some sort of save point but I forgot that those dont excist anymore. I stop and turn around to see you surrounded by the cops and I was gonna save you but I knew you could handle yourself. So I left you behind."

He chuckled and took out a cigerette. He lit it with a lighter and tucked his hands in his front jean pockets. He looked up at G and smirked.

I look at G and I see he was...Angry. I take initiative and tapped G on the shoulder. He doesn't move in the slightest, instead he stared Asriel down and ignited a yellow flame in his hands. My eyes widen with fear and look back up at G.

"H-Hey G..Umm...i really think you sho-"

"So YOUr MEaning to TELL ME that you fucking ditched me to CHAse a FUCKING LIGHT?" he growled and yelled a bit.

He was completely ignoring me and I tried tapping him again but he only walks forward to Asriel. I just stand where I was and watched as I couldn't do anything. I see Asriel look up and blew smoke into G's face.

"YOU..."

"Oi G just calm down, you really need to work on your ang-"

"FUCKING ASSHOLE"

Asriel sighs and dropped the cigerette. He stomped it out and looked back at G with a wicked smile.

"So much for smooth talking you"

I take a step back as I see G's eyesocket begin to brighten from a flame inside. I look back at Asriel to see him standing there, hands in pocket, waiting for G to strike first. He shrugged and chuckled, looking irritated at G.

In a split second I see G walking heavily towards Asriel and spawning bones right in front of him. He pushed his hands forward and the bones went stright towards Asriel. Asriel then extends his hand in front of him and shot out a black flame with faded rainbows trailing off. Rapidly he aimed for the bones and took out everyone of them. I stood there in awe only focusing on the fight and forgetting that we were still in my apartment. I snap out of it and yell for them to stop fighting.

"You guys stop! If your going to fight, take it o-"

"CAN IT human bitch"

"If I dont stop them now, they'll cause a mayhem and before I know it, my apartment will be surrounded by the army..."

I look up and make my way towards them. I see G raise his hand in front of him, clenched in fist and moved upwards. Next second I see Asriel surrounded by a yellow aura and raised in the air. He summoned a black flame in his hand but only to be thrown towards me. 

I duck down and see Asriel be hit against the wall and fell to the floor. He got up and look very angry with G now.

"G im serious stop, your making this a big deal and the past is the past. So get over it and c-"

"Do you seriously think that i'm just gonna let it slide just like that?! God knows if you will even try to do that to me again in the furture!"

"I wont I pr-"

"Enough with your bullshit!"

I then see 3 skull like dragon heads appear right behind G. I look back at Asriel to also see the same thing but his was a but bigger than G's and it looked more like a goat dragon skull. I look at them back and forth wondering who was going to move first.

I see Asriel in a running stance towards G and started to growl with his head low. I look at G to see that he spawned a few bones right beside himself. I was about to take a step back but to only to hear a voice from outside my door.

"Hello...Miss l/n is everything alright in there"

I look back at the door and start to panic. I star back at the both of them but to only see them still standing in their usual stance. I run up to the door and slightly open it to reveal a teenage girl about my age standing in front of me.

She looked like she just woke and and she was still dressed her pj's. She had long golden brown hair let down and big hazel nut eyes filled with curiousity. She see's me at the door and smiles.

"Oh hi Kimberly, is there something you need?"

 My head was poke out to the side of the door frame covering up what was happening behind me. I smile at her and wait for her response.

"No, I was going to ask about what all the commotion was all about. It seemed like it was coming from your room."

"Oh no there's nothing going on. I didn't hear anything. I was actually about to go to be right now until you knocked on my door"

"But I could have swore I heard something coming from in there"

She pointed to my door and stood on her tippy toes, trying to see what was going on. I closed to door a bit more for her not to see and she looked at me with a concerned look.

"Are you sure? Is everything okay in th-"

Suddenly I hear a plate drop to the ground. I smile at her and stuck my head back in my room. I see G in the kitchen, stuck and smashed into the cabinet up top. I look back at Asriel to see him getting ready to fire something out of his hand.

I pop my head back out to look at Kimberly with a nervous expression.

"H-Hey sorry I gtg. I forgot to call me mom right away when I got home. So i'll see you around"

"But didn't a plate just dr-"

I shut the door close and sigh in relief. I open my eye to see G jumping to the ground and summoning a hundred bones in front of him. He look angier than ever and raised his hand in the air and slammed in to the ground. The bones flew right towards Asriel as i see him dodge and shoot some of the bones at the same time.

He was now right behind the couch. He looked at it and smirked at G.

"oh no dont tell me he's g-"

I then see my couch kicked up in the air with Asriel's foot right under it. He then put his hand on my couch in midair and fired a black flame. My couch then shot right towards me. I dived to the ground and landed on my shoulder. I covered my head to hear a big crash from right behind me.

I raise my head to see my couch stuck to the kitchen wall and G standing right beside it. My heart was racing from the fear and anger that was bottleing up in my chest. I stood up and walk towards Asriel and blocked his way.

"Move...it"

"No..."

"Don't you have anything better to do Trashbag"

"Ya..like..stopping you from destroying my house!"

He rolled his eyes and walked past me. I run to him grabbing him by the shoulder but only to be grabbed by my front shirt and held towards him face.

"Then leave"

He gave me and angry glare and ottsed me to the ground. I land on my back and raise myself a bit to see G runngin towards Asriel. Asriel then surround G with a black aura and threw him across the room. He hit the coffee table and glass was shattered everywhere. 

I stand up to try and help G but he stood up right away. Again, he ran towards Asriel with at least 2 dragon heads right behind him and his eyesocket brighter than before.

"G Stop!"

I running towards him and tried pulling himback but only to raise up in the air and surrounded by a yellow aura. He look back at me with scratches across his face. He then pulled his hand towards him, pushing me to him and look me in the eyes.

"You getting on my last nerves bitch"

"G just stop please. I may not know what happened but just please stop this. You making a big sce-"

I was then thrown across the floor and I hit my head head against the corner of a wall. I groaned in pain as I look back at G with sad eyes. He looks at me and turns around towards Asriel again. They began hitting one another fist to fist this time but Asriel only lifted G in the air and smashed him to the ground.

"What did I get myself into"

Hi everyone im so happy you guys are enjoying my book. That is like the most exciting feeling in my heart, just to knwo that people like you out there enjoy reading my book. or I at least think but anywasy that you so much and ket me just say.. 70 READS... OMFG I LIKE SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. It was onyl a couple days ago that I published this book and not it has 70 READS!!!  Thank you guys so much..anyways see you later..BAI BAI peeps..LOVE YA'LL

-AFT3RH0UR5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 465 13
A girl who lost her sister she didn't even know she had. Now she seeks revenge. But something isn't right. Somethings coming. Something big. Now the...
104K 5.7K 124
(Sans × Gender-Neutral! Parent! Reader || Slow Burn) Moving from a backwater town to a city bustling with human and monsterfolk alike, some things be...
5.9K 147 12
Edit: I'm sorry but this book is discontinued. I lost interest in this book and I couldn't do anymore chapters. I'm sorry but I'll maybe put some cha...
350K 13.1K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...