Lose To Win→Brock Lesnar

By sunangelxxi

Ever felt so ugly, pretending that he loves me Sometimes it's just not money never had to afford me Now I'm s... More

|0|
|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|DailyMail Drama
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|The End

|20|

1.1K 29 1
By sunangelxxi

And it's always wet, a bitch never ever had to use lip gloss on it
I'mma need you deeper than six, it's not a coffin
We're not making love, tryna get nasty
Wrap up your drugs, come make me happy

When we arrived at the hotel, I saw dancers performing for guests arriving and waiters with drinks on trays. Our driver opened the door and I grabbed his hand helping me out of the car. I walked in the hotel and not listening to what Brock was saying.

I looked away grabbing a glass of champagne then proceeded down the few steps and look around. Soon this man starts walking up to me.

"Are you, Mrs.lesnar?" He says in his thick accent.

"Yes." I said smiling. God I still can't believe I'm Mrs.Lesnar, now.

"You're ville is ready now. Would you like to go check it out?" He asked.

"Sure, first let me get my husband." I said turning around to find Brock.

"Nicole!" I see Brock looking uncomfortable with this woman who is trying to touch on him.

I shook my head before walking up to them. I stare at the woman before wrapping my arms around Brock's waist.

"Baby, the ville is ready." I said looking at the woman.

"Alright, let's go." He said.

"This is our honeymoon. We just got married. " I told her showing her my ring. I guess she didn't care because she walked away.

"That was nice." He said.

"Nice, where? She lucky I didn't put my hands on her, for trying to come after what's mine." I said.

"Excuse Me, Are you guys ready yet?" The man with the thick accent asked.

"Yes, lead the way." Brock said.

We walked until we stopped in front of this beautiful ville.

It had this beautiful pool and view. I knew for sure this is where I would be taking my selfies to send to the girls. My vacation photos will be bomb.

Brock had continue to follow the man when I spotted an elephant on the outside of the ville. I squealed like a school girl and ran towards it. I had to take a selfie for the kids because I knew they would love it.

"Hello." I said to the man walking with the elephant.

"Hello." He said in a thick accent.

"Can I please take a picture with the elephant? It's for my kids." I said.

"No problem. He's name is Palo. He's friendly." He said.

"Thank you." I said quickly taking the selfie.

I went to try to take a different selfie from another with Palo when he blows his truck filled with water at me.

"Eww!!" I screamed running away back to the ville.

I walked into the bedroom where I find Brock laying on the bed. I look at the room in awe. There's a shower right next to the bed and you can see into it.

There's even a small pool or tub in here. This place is beyond amazing.

"Why are you wet?" Brock asked.

"A elephant did this." I said.

"I guess it was not amused by you." He said laughing.

"Whatever, I'm taking a shower." I said removing my clothes.

I walked into the shower and began to wash my body. I was in my own little world as the water and my hands work their magic on my body.

The hot water running down my back, relieving my sore muscles. I felt the cold air rush in then I was spun around seeing Brock naked. Then he gently pushed me against the wall and wrapped my legs around him.

"You're such a filthy girl, you know that." He whispered in my ear.

"I know, daddy." I whispered seductively in his ear nipping at it.

Slowly he slid into me going deeper and deeper. Now it was his turn to moan. He continued to go deeper filling every inch of me savoring every thrust. A symphony of moans sound from us. He gets into a steady rhythm.

"You feel so good." He moaned through his lips softly.

I slowly let my hand slip down to touch my clit. He stops me.

"You naughty girl." He rasped as he started to rub my clit causing my legs to clamp around him tightly. I squirm with pleasure.

"Faster." I gasp wanting more.

My body shivers under his touch. My back arches wanting more. I felt him go deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

"I'm cumming!!" I shout out.

He thrust into me even harder and faster. I dig my nails into his back. He slams into me twice more. My whole body shivers in pleasure as a warm pleasure riddled feeling spreads throughout my body. He leaned his forehead onto mine as he chuckle heartily.

"You, naughty girl, got me all dirty now I have to shower again." He teases me as his breathing as slowly comes back to normal.

"I guess it's a good thing are in the shower then, isn't it?" I say playing into his teasing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 12.2K 109
♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2018 - 2 #joeanoai ...
1.1M 43.9K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...
116K 2.5K 39
WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017 What if I never even see you cuz we're both on a stage. Don't tell me listen t...
64.1K 1.9K 27
***WON BEST BROCK LESNAR FAN FICTION JUNE 2017*** Kate Dawson's life was picture perfect. She had a good job, an amazing fiancé, and a beautiful baby...