Hurts Like Hell (G!SansxReade...

By AFT3RH0UR5

This is a Slowburn so hate me all you want, I dont care. If you dont like it then dont read it. Basics: y/n-y... More

Chapter 2-Visible To Certain People
Chapter 3- Alone
Chapter 4-New Comer
Chapter 5- Regret
Appreciation-Chapter 6
Unknown Place-Chapter 7
House pet-Chapter 8
Only Human-Chapter 9
Doggy Collar- Chapter 10
Emotions-Chapter 11
School Boy-Chapter 12
House Guest-Chapter 13
New Home-Chapter 14
Sister Visit-Chapter 15
Bonding-Chapter 16
The Mall-Chapter 17
Saving a Life-Chapter 18
Fading Away-Chapter 19
Broken-Chapter 20
Hospital Visit- Chapter 21
HeartBroken-Chapter 22
Desperation-Chapter 23
Mad-Chapter 24
Uncertain Hearts-Chapter 25
Prisoner-Chapter 26
Chapter 27- The Boss
Chapter 28-The Talk
The Beginning of A New Nightmare-Chapter 29
Chapter 30-A Demon Awakens
Chapter 31- Temptation
Chapter 32- Final Steps
Chapter 33- All At Once
Chapter 34 -His Return
Chapter 35- Her True Nature
Chapter 36- Test Subject #E3S507 PART1
Chapter 37- Test Subject #E3S507 PART2
Chapter 38- Test Subject #E3S507 PART 3
Chapter 39- Supreme Commander
UPDATE!!!

Chapter 1-Mercy

14.5K 369 1K
By AFT3RH0UR5

y o u

It was cold misty night. The streets and crosswalks were empty and stores were closed. I was walking home from the store, groceries in my hands. I couldn't feel my finger tips from all the gallons of milk and juices I was carrying.

Out of nowhere I here sirens. As I look up I see cop cars driving down the street. I stop midway and look at the direction they were going. I see them turn a sharp left but then hear tires screatch as if it were making a rush stop.

I turn around and run in there direction, groceries in hand. I then made a left and to see cop cars, policemen, and...THE S.W.A.T TEAM?! I run towards them as their backs were facing towards me. They were surrounding a tree and I make my way towards them but stopped by a police officer.

"Ma'am im afraid you can no longer go any further than this.

"What's going on?"

"We have things taken care of so please head on back to your home"

"Is everything alright"

"Ma'am please, we have everything under control"

I then see a yellow light behind the man and awed in amazment. It looked so beautiful and bright. I was so curious what it was but I was only stopped my the police officer again.

"Ma'am I please ask you to turn around and head on h-"

I then suddenly hear yelling from a police officer which I was assuming was the captain. The man that blocked my way ran beside the other cops and pulled out his gun and pointed in the direction of the tree. Every other cop did the same ans I see the yellow light fading.

I walk forward and tried to peek through them but i was to crowded so I looked around and finally found a gap between two cops. I then set down my groceries as I walk up between the two men and look through the gap.

"HANDS UP WHERE WE CAN SEE 'EM"

My eyes widen with shock as I see a tall skeleton. He wore a black leather jacket with the the hood covered in white fur, his sleeves rolled up, and some kind of symbol on his left shoulder. He also wore a grey turtle neck, black baggy jeans, and black combat boots. His face had two cracks, one under his left eye and one above his right but continuing to the the back of his skull. I notice that his left eye or i should probably say eyesocket, began to flash a bright yellow.

"That jackass. This should be him not me" he whispers

I then see him raise his hands in the air slowly and close his eyes. He chuckled for some reason a walked forward towards the men.

"ON YOUR KNEES"

He slowly bends one knee to the ground and then another. I look at him with sorrow in my eyes. All of this, everything about this was just wrong. Just because he was a monster doesn't mean that we should all be treated differently. Especially when they're being hunted and killed because of this stupid war we are in.

But i snap out of my thought as I see the skeletons eyes open again. He then rises from the ground and starts to laugh.

"D*laughs* Do you honestly think im that weak to follow your orders"

"STAY WHERE YOU ARE"

"Humans are disgusting"

I then see him extend his hand in front of him and see his left eyesocket illuminating with a yellow orb inside. Out of thin air I see at lease a dozen bones by his side. The policemen hold up their guns, ready to shoot at any moment.

"Go ahead I dare ya"

"HANDS UP"

"You sure 'bout that"

He then raise his hand into a fist and I then see bones raise up from the ground. I look back at the police officers and notice they wer about to pull the trigger any second.

"I can't take this anymore, its just unfair"

I then push through the two officers and run to the captain who was shouting out the orders. I stand right up to him and talked to him in a whisper

"Captain please let him go, he hasn't done anything wrong"

"No can do Ma'am, we have strict orders to kill monsters on sight"

"Please sir i'll do anything, have mercy"

"Anything?"

I then felt a chill down my side and clench my fist in anger. I should've choosen my words carfully because something about what he said gave me a bad feeling.

"A-Anything"

I see him smile and watch him put his gun down.

"Then promise me you'll go on a sweet date with me baby"

"What did I get myself into"

"F-Fine"

He lets out a soft chuckle and raise his arm in the air to signal all policemen to put their guns down. They all do so and look at him confused but irritated.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE, HEAD ON BACK TO BASE"

I then see everyone looking at eachother with more confusion but do as they were told. They all get in their cars and turn on their engines. I sigh in relief as they all turn there cars back from where they came from.

I was then grabbed by the chin and held up to the captains face. My eyes widen with surprise as he pulled me closer and high enough to his face that I had to stand on my tippy toes.

"Don't forget our deal"

He then lets go and walks off to his car and drives off. I take a deep breath and sigh in relief. I turn around to expect the skeleton but... he's gone.

I walk forward and look around trying figure out where he went. I shrugged it off and went back to get my groceries. I pick them up and make my way towards home.

Suddenly I was then surround by a yellow aura dn next thing I know, im shoved against a wall. I gasp for air at the sudden hit and cough. The yellow aura disappear and I fall on the ground leaning against the wall. I stood up but to only be held again in air as I feel someones hand around my neck. I tried to scream but only to be hit against the wall again. I squeeze my eyes shut and try hitting the persons arms but it didn't budge.

I then hear a harsh whisper escape from the persons mouth

"Why did you save me!"

I open my eyes and look down to see the skeleton from before. I tried to speak but he only clenched my neck tighter. I tried so hard to gasp for air but only little went into my lungs

"I..I was ...only..*gasps* trying to...help..you"

"But why!"

"bec-*gasps*because...it wasnt...righ..t"

I then feel his grip loosen a bit for me to get a little more air for me to talk more clearly. I try to pry his hands off my neck but he only held on tighter.

"Why didn't you just leave me there to die?"

Now I could tell that he was very angry with my decision. He gave me an evil glare and expected an answer from me now.

"Everyone deserves a-*gasps* second*gasps*chance...right?"

His grip gets tighter and I see his eyesocket began to turn yellow and little fumes sort of started coming out. Now he was pissed.

"So you expect me to be your servant! huh!"

"N-No, I ju-*gasps* im against t-*gasps*the whole hurting *gasps* monsters...that all"

I take both of my hands and try ripping his hands around my neck off. I vision began to fog up and I tried fighting to get air in my lungs.

"You humans are disgusting"

He then lets go of me and I drop to the ground holding my neck. I gasp and breathe heavily when he let go of my throat. My vision began to clear up and blink a few times to get it back.

"Tch"

I look up and see him walking off to the opposite direction. I stood up and stared at him. I then walk right behind him and followed him. He was still walking the same direction and had his head down, hands in his pockets.

"Hey wait"

"What do you fucking want now"

I was taken aback by this as he turned around and stared at me with his cold eyes. My eyes widen with a bit of fear as he walked back towards me. I was frozen from where I stood and look up at him. He was a couple inches taller than me and I felt so tiny...

"I-I just thought that m-maybe you would want to stay at my place for now because..you know..especially when people are looking for you...and monsters."

He kept staring at me, raised his left browbone and squinted at me. He backed up and looked at me from head to toe.

"Get lost"

He turned around and resumed to walking ahead. I was still frozen from him staring at me but soon to realize that he was already walking away again.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?"

"Why do you care"

"Because there are humans hunting you down right now"

"and?"

"And i was wondering if you would like to stay at m-"

"No thanks"

"B-bu"

He stops and I stop right behind him. He looked over his shoulder and gave me an annoyed look

"Look...leave me alone and stop following me, your getting annoying"

"Please just stay for at least one night...its the least I can do" (Desperate much reader-chan)

He turned around and growled. I flinch at his reaction and took a step back. He looked up and smirk at me with his chin a bit high.

"you scared?"

"No"

"Yes you are, dont lie"

"im not"

I walk slowly up to him and put my hands in front of me. I give a little smile and wait for his response. He took aware of this and then grew annoyed and irritated by this.

"Fine...how fare do ya live"

"about 2 blocks away"

"Then get moving...it looks like its gonna start rainin'"

(Timskip because im to lazy to type there walk)

We stop at my door and I get out my keys from my purse. I then unlock the door and walk in the living room. I take off my jacket and place my keys on a counter. I walk ahead and stop in front of the skeleton who was leaning on the doorway. I frown at this but shrug it off as I place my jacket on the couch.

I live in a small apartment with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a small living room, and a decent sized kitchen. There was a huge window in the living room area and bed room area. The windows were about 8 ft high and 6 ft wide. Around them hung black curtains and a beautiful view of the city below me.

I look at the clock on the wall

11:30pm

"Already? I have school tomorrow and today is...Thurday...yay"

I open the curtains to leak in some moonlight into my living room. I forgot to turn on the lights but I didn't bother since I was going to bed after this.

"Sorry for the mess. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here especially today. Umm...You can take the my bedroom if you want, I dont mind sleeping on the couch. You'll only be here for one night so it wont be a big deal."

"Ya ya ya"

I then walk to my room and walk in to open my drawers. The skeleton follows as I close my drawer to take out a pair of pj's for tonight. I open another drawer and take out a white T-shirt and black sweat pants. I tun around to see the skeleton leaning in on the doorway, holding the door handle.

I walk up to him and give him the shirt and sweatpants. He takes it and I walk out of the room. I then walk to the couch and set my clothing on there. I turn around to look at my room.

"Good n-"

But the door slams shut and I jump at the sudden sound. I sigh and take off my clothes and replace them with my pj's. I then take out a blanket and a pillow from a closet and set it on the couch.

I sit and lay down staring out the window, the moonlight hitting my face. I curl up on my side and think about the skeleton.

"I never got his name did I"

I shut my eyes as sleep completely devours me and in seconds, light out.

Hey OOO...is this is ok and im sorry for my other book I just thought I rushed into things way to fast and I just thought I did a horrible job so I started this book and wanted it t make it a slowburn. I wil still be updating my other book but not as often... anyway Bai Bai peeps..LOVE YA'LL!!!

-AFT3RH0UR5

Word count: 2048

HOLY CHEEZEBALLS LONGER CHAPTER I EVER WRITTEN HAHA..WELL..GOOD NIGHT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 13K 40
PLEASE READ BEFORE GETTING INTO THE STORY Description: Your name is (Y/n) and you are originally from an au called Dreamtale! Your life hadn't been...
13.3K 581 20
After falling into the underground, Toriel nurses you back to health and takes you in as her own. Six months later, during your first outing into the...
9.3K 465 13
A girl who lost her sister she didn't even know she had. Now she seeks revenge. But something isn't right. Somethings coming. Something big. Now the...
108K 3.2K 21
We saved each other. I saved him on the verge of dying, while... he saved me from loneliness. When I met him, I finally found my meaning, I found my...