The Call Of A Mute Heart

Par Arzuera

Your heart has always been a problem and your mute vocal chords have made it impossible to achieve your dream... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Easter Special
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special Chapter 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special Chapter War Edition pt 1
Chapter 15
Special Chapter War Edition pt 2
Chapter 16
Special Chapter War Edition pt 3
Chapter 17
Special Chapter War Edition pt 4
Chapter 18
Special Chapter War Edition 5
Chapter 19
Special Jerry Edition
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Special Chapter 4
Underfell Special 1
Underfell Special 2
Chapter 29
Underfell Special 3
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Underfell Special 4
Chapter 32
Underfell Special 5
Halloween Special 1
Halloween Special 2
Halloween Special End
Chapter 33
I'm sorry x.x
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Christmas Special
Chapter 38
I'm Sorry... again
Update
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Underfell Finale
Chapter 41
Underswap Special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Underswap Special 2
Underswap Special 3
HAPPY EASTER
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Underswap Special 4
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Contest Entry Update
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Halloween 2017 pt 1
Chapter 61
Halloween 2017 pt 2
Halloween 2017 pt 3
Halloween 2017 END
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Underswap special 5
Underswap special 6
Underswap Special 7
Underswap Special END
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
Final Author's Note

Special War Edition 6

626 25 13
Par Arzuera

Light flickers across the screen on your phone as you kept tapping it to keep it from shutting off. Just as the screen went black again and you went to tap it back on, you heard the sound of the generators failing as the restaurant was plunged into darkness.

"SANS! WHAT HAPPENED?! WE WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE TO LOSING POWER!" You heard Papyrus pipe up in the now dark security office. The sound of the cameras closing could be heard in the pitch black room.

Sans muttered a couple choice words under his breath "The wiring in this place is so faulty! How much longer do we need it?" He glances at you, his magic lighting up the room a bit, and you raise your hand with all 5 fingers splayed out. The last you checked, it was 5 am. You only needed enough power to last an hour. "I think can manage that... Hang on, lemme see if I can fix it. Paps! Take my side." At that, you see the familiar blue magic envelope the stout skeleton as he teleports to a place unknown to you.

Papyrus immediately takes Sans's place by the right door. The sound of Freddy's music box could be heard from the stage area. You tense unconsciously. Nope. Not again. You weren't going to deal with this crap.

"Why can't we just teleport with Sans out of here?" You sign to Mettaton and Papyrus after clapping your hands to get their attention from the hallways for a second.

Mettaton catches you signing out of the corner of his eye and he waits a moment before he responds. "Well...It's not like he hasn't tried, sweetheart. That was kind of the first thing he tried when the power went out. He wanted to check the outside generators."

Tried? What was stopping him? Your hands asked your thoughts the next glance you received from the robot idol. A rather unsettling look descended on Mettaton and Papyrus's faces. They knew something. Something that they really didn't want to tell you. But you weren't about to back down. You were a part of this too. You had a right to know.

"Guys? Why can't he teleport? What's stopping us from bailing out right now?"

"Well... You see... Ugh I don't know how to explain it properly." Mettaton's statement was cut short as Bonnie reared his ugly head into the room. With exceptional grace, Mettaton quickly got a hold of the bunny animatronic and kept it out of the office with his long arms.

It was odd. Other than the incident with Freddy, Mettaton never harmed these animatronics. Same with Sans. Well at least you assumed so. It was obvious that Freddy was fine because you could hear his music box coming down the hallway. If those bones had been put to use then you doubted that music box would be working.

Even though these robots were apart of your childhood, you wouldn't mind the monsters using their magic and superior strength to just incapacitate them so you could leave. Actually, why didn't they break the front door down while they were at it? This was all really really weird. It was around then Chica decided to make her own entrance and Papyrus caught her winged arms. Both monsters were now holding an animatronic out of the office so they wouldn't get to you. Why didn't they just get rid of them? Why? Surely the thought has crossed their minds.

Wait... Why did Freddy's music box stop?

Then... You saw it.

Freddy's music filled the office as the bear animatronic materialized in the center of the room. His one good arm outstretched towards you. How... the HELL?! You scrambled with your back against the wall to a corner. Your frantic movement catching both Mettaton and Papyrus's attention.

"What the.. HANG ON, SONGBIRD!" Mettaton tried to hold Bonnie off with one hand but Foxy decided to join the fray. "Dammit all!" His once free hand now occupied with the charging robot fox.

"HUMAN! GET OVER HERE!" Papyrus was using one arm to hold Chica out in the hallway while the other was outstretched towards you. Quickly, you pulled yourself up and started toward Papyrus only to stop. Your eyes widening at Freddy.

The bear animatronic was standing completely still. A small heart was pulled out of it with a blue aura around it.

"I know, kiddo here is im-PAW-ssible to resist. But I would like it beary much if you kept your PAWS off." A familiar deep voice behind you had you looking back to see Sans with his left eye lit up in brilliant cyan flames. The distant whirring sounds of the generators kicked back on and the lights flickered back to life, along with everything else.

Papyrus shoved Chica hard and stepped out of the way of the door. Freddy was lifted up and thrown out into the hallway with Chica. The clashing of metal echoing throughout the nearby rooms as the two animatronics collided against one another. Papyrus hit the door button and it swooshed closed, once again denying access to the demented things.

Mettaton made a grunting sound as he shoved the two he was grappling with hard. They stumbled back, giving him enough time to hit the door button and it closed like the other. Once again, the office was free of unwanted killer animatronics.

You clambered down from the security desk that you were trying to climb over. "Sans... That didn't look like your normal telekinetic powers..." You signed to him once you were back on the ground and facing him.

His normal smile looked pasted on. "Yeah... That's because it wasn't..."

"That was a SOUL wasn't it?" Mettaton and Papyrus eyed the floor uncomfortably while Sans scratched the back of his skull. Their reactions confirming your suspicions.

Why? These animatronics were not made like Mettaton. They weren't designed to house a SOUL. Let alone have one. So how did he..? WHY did Freddy have a SOUL? Your eyes traveled between your three monster companions. Trying to look for hints or clues in their faces. "Do they all have a SOUL?"

All three nodded their heads but refused to address the elephant in the room. Something wasn't right. You knew way more about this place than they did. So how did they know something that you obviously didn't?

Letting out a slightly aggravated sigh, you went over what you knew. Which is what you had told them earlier. First off, monsters have only been on the surface for a couple of years now. Meaning there was no way that these were boss monster souls haunting the suits. IF they could have survived that long. That meant the souls were human. But how? Can human souls possess things? How did they get in the suits.... Oh no.

Your head whipped around between all three of the monsters as you realized the truth. The missing kids with no bodies found, the awful odor, mucus and stuff coming from the animatronics... Oh good God! Why wasn't this found out sooner?! Your legs gave out and you fell back to be caught by a rather fast moving Mettaton. "Easy now, Darling...."

The kids... The kids were shoved into the suits! Your stomach was doing back flips as you began to feel nauseous. It's no wonder they were hellbent on shoving others into that one in the spare parts room. That's what happened to them. No wonder Mettaton, Sans, and Papyrus weren't destroying them. If they did their vessels would be gone but wouldn't that be for the better?

After getting over the initial shock, you looked at Sans. "How? How are the SOULS still in the suits?"

"Determination? Vengeance? You tell me, kiddo." Sans shrugged at you before taking his spot back by the right side door. "All I know is... They don't want us to leave until they get what they want. All 5 of their souls have such a strong will to keep us here that my magic can't penetrate it and a kind of barrier has formed around the restaurant."

"Barrier?"

"Kind of like the one that trapped all the monsters underground.. But on a much smaller scale." Mettaton explained as he took his position after you were curled up in your spot on the floor.

"What Metta said. I can already feel the magic they cast on this place weaken as the night progressed. At 6 am it'll more than likely be gone entirely but until then..." Sans hit his door button after checking to make sure the hallway was clear. "We are just gonna have to wait it out. I mean, seriously. It's no wonder the challenge is to wait here until 6 am. You can't leave otherwise."

Papyrus sat back down at the security console and Mettaton opened his door after checking as well. You settled back down into the blanket. Pulling out your phone, you tapped it to turn the screen on.

5:30 am.

All you have to do is last a half hour, without the power failing on you again, and you were all in the clear. But even then... Could you leave it like this? Was there some way you can save those poor lost souls? They don't deserve to be forever haunting the halls of this place. You would have to bring it up with Alphys later. This place had already taken a lot. Those kids deserved better.

It wasn't long before 6 am finally came around. Your phone alarm blares the announcement and all the cameras flash in a haze of static. Papyrus flips through the cameras. Stopping on the one that shows the stage.

There they were. All 3 of the animatronics that had made your night a living hell were back in their original positions. Like it never even happened. The only proof was that Freddy's arm was missing. You bet if you went into Pirate's Cove you would find Foxy with his muzzle scrunched up.

Not that you were going to look.

"Alright... That barrier is finally gone." Sans held out his boney hand to you. "Let's get you outside first. Lemme give you a hand."

"Why thank you but I can be pretty handy." you signed to the stout skeleton with a wink before grasping it and feeling the world descend around you.

In moments, you were standing outside in the abandoned parking lot. Sans released you once you were steady and then he was gone. Leaving you to look at the place that has now ruined lots of special moments of your childhood. It was in such a sorry state. You needed to do something about those lost souls. No one deserved a fate like this.

No one.

You folded up the mangled blanket and set it on your uninjured shoulder. Using the rising sun as your light source, you finally got a chance to look over the wound that Foxy had inflicted upon you. To put it mildly... It looked bad. Blood had soaked through the blanket fabric but it seems to have dried. Mettaton did a good job wrapping it. You followed your shoulder to your neckline with your eyes. Several small punctures and scratches graced the parts of your upper chest that were visible. No doubt it was caused by Freddy's earlier attempt to shove you in the suit.

In short, you looked like hell. You probably looked like an apocalypse survivor. So you stepped forward a bit and sat down on one of the nearby cement blocks in the parking spaces, with Mettaton joining you a few seconds later. There was no doubt that you looked bad because the moment he laid eyes on you he began fussing over you. Checking your shoulder and lightly hissing at the scratch marks on your body. He looked concerned but you could see the anger hidden in those eyes. There was no doubt that he was pissed that it even happened at all.

When Undyne and Alphys arrive to pick the three of you up, she is going to get torn a new one. If there was anything left then you bet Sans would be next and then Papyrus. Maybe you would get in a couple of choice words too. Heaven knows, she deserves it.

Soon Papyrus and Sans joined you outside. Their skeletal forms sitting opposite you and Mettaton. Sans was cracking his usual amount of puns as the three monsters talked but you could tell that tonight had exhausted him. Actually, you all looked exhausted. Papyrus didn't have his usual pep in berating Sans's puns as he usually did. Sans had some light blue sweat on his brow bone. No doubt all the teleporting around and the bone magic probably wore him out. Not to mention the lack of sleep between you all. Mettaton's hair was messed up and he had several nasty scratches on the metal of his arms. Probably from when he was holding back Bonnie and Foxy at the same time. After tonight, you all looked like you had been through hell and back. Which, now that you think of it... You probably did.

With a tired yawn, you slumped against Mettaton. His arm automatically wrapping around your waist to avoid touching your shoulder. It was another 15 minutes before a familiar black sedan made its way into the parking lot. The four of you stood up and headed towards them as Undyne and Alphys got out of the vehicle.

"Morning, Punks! Have a good nigh-.... What happened to you?" Undyne's broad grin drops as she takes in the four of you. Her eyes eventually stopping on the bloody bandage on your shoulder. Alphys claps her hands to her mouth at the sight.

Without a word, you stood up and tossed Undyne the blanket from your shoulder while stepping forward. Mettaton, Sans, and Papyrus flanking you. She caught it with ease and kept her worried eye on you until you stopped right in front of her.

You looked her straight in the eye. "We survived." Your hands both flipping her off after you signed those two words. At that, you watched her eyes grow wide in shock at you actions. She had never seen you do that before. You kept them up for a few more seconds, before walking around her and getting into the car. A very worried Alphys following right behind.

"O-oh my... It l-looks like you just got out of a war zone!" She stammered out as she fussed over your body just like Mettaton had done prior. A silent bitter laugh had you wincing as her hands were dancing over your shoulder.

"That's kind of what happened..." You signed to her as you looked beyond your open car door to Undyne, Mettaton, Sans and Papyrus.

Mettaton and Sans, both had stepped towards the fish lady rather calmly. But that only lasted until they had gotten close. Now they were both laying into her at how dangerous the night had been. The emotions of the two monsters so strong that it was manifesting their magic. Pink sparks were bristling around Mettaton as his voice carried over the parking lot while Sans's eye was lit up and the flames flickered against his skull.

A small smile graced your lips as you watched the two have at it. Papyrus only stepping in to calm them down before someone lost a head. Your eyes wandered past the monsters to the run down building. The nagging feeling of needing to do something eating away at your heart.

You looked over to Alphys as she worked on checking you over. She was so focused that you had to tap her arm to get her attention. You could tell that she was beating herself up about the poor state you were in. Which if she hadn't of helped Undyne restore power to the pizzeria, you weren't sure if you would be alive at all. "Y-yes, (y/n)?"

"Alphys... I need your help." You managed to sign to her despite your drooping eyelids.

"You need a human doctor for thi-"

"No no.. Not for this. Will you help me?"

"W-well of course!" the yellow dinosaur monster practically yelled at you. Her resolve to make it up to you burning in her eyes. "What do you need help with?"

"What do you know about SOULS?" Your eyes were back on the restaurant so you didn't see her flinch at what you signed to her. To be honest, you didn't want to go back inside but if you were going to ensure those kids a happy ending.

One more time wouldn't hurt.

Special Chapter War Edition END

A/N

And with this final installment The Call Of A Mute Heart x FNAF crossover comes to a close. Thanks so much for the support that everyone has given me for this silly idea! This was a lot of fun to write and I'm kinda sad it's over. Anyway this isn't the end of The Call Of A Mute Heart. Just this side story within it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

35.3K 1K 24
(Y/N) is an artist. An extraordinary one to say the least. She is quickly climbing her way up the ranks. And who knows, one day she may even become f...
3.4K 86 12
Ha Ha! Took your ability to speak! Anyway... Your born mute. you have loving parents that has adopted your deaf sister. one day, when you were tryin...
62.9K 2.7K 26
(Y/n) has had a rough life, how could it get any worse? Let's let G answer that. ~~ This is a Complete Rewrite of Hold Still! I don't own any of the...
102K 3.1K 39
Imagine Undertale, but Chara never showed up. Chara wasn't the first human in the Underground. What if a glitch occurred, and you fell down instead? ...