Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

In Japan there's a group of vampire hunters who hunt and kill vampires for money. However, among this group w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Quick Author's note

Chapter 16

383 13 4
By Animefan446

KURA'S POV

We were in the middle of the shooting classes and some of us were practising some of the fire arms that the teacher gave us, this was one of Ayame's favourite things to do. Ayame fired at every target from long distance and close combat without having the use of the silver knives, well unless she needs them in case she runs out of ammo. Other than that the other students are impressed but why wouldn't they she is one of the best sharpshooters we've got among the hunters of course you have expected them to be impressed.

After school was over Ayame took a big stretch and said,"Finally, I can't wait to get home and go for a lone bath." I smirked and said, "Well if you're going to do that make sure Laito doesn't try to take a sneak-a-peek at you." Ayame giggles and says,"I'll try."

I laughed at Ayame's reaction. Once we left the classroom Ayame wouldn't stop bragging about how cool she was in the shooting class I was fed up of hearing it over and over again it was giving me a headache. I went over to my locker and then Ayame said,"Oh! That reminds me, hey Kura you do know that Valentines day is coming up, are going to give your chocolate to some one this year?"

"No way, why would I? Besides you know me Ayame I'm a lone wolf I have no interest whatsoever in those guys and speaking of which, are you going to give yours to Kou Mukami?" I asked her and then she says,"Oh yes! He's so dreamy!"

Ayame said as her cheeks blushed pink while her hands weer on her cheeks. I opened my locker and said,"Ugh! and this is why I'm single." I mumbled as I looked at some of the valentine letters from the secret admirers and I stuffed them in my bag.

"Are you sure about that? You're not going to give your present to Subaru~?" Ayame said teasingly. I blushed at her question and I said,"Uh, I have no idea what you're talking about."

I said as I quickly hid the valentine's day chocolate leaflet in my bag. I slammed my locker shut and then a familiar voice said,"Oh little hunter~" A familiar voice said. I said,"*Sigh* What do you want now Laito?" Laito was smirking at me and he said,"I heard from a little bird that Valentine's day is coming up-"

"No way!!" I said. Laito said,"You didn't let me finish yet." I glared at him and said,"Laito I know what you're going to ask me, no I will not be giving you any Valentine's day chocolate because it doesn't interest me, now back off!!" I shouted in his face. I walked away from them irritated.

AYAME'S POV

I shook my head and then Laito said,"She really is a Tsundere, how cold hearted can she be?" I said to him,"Sorry about that, Kura is a bit of a lone wolf she doesn't like it when it Valentine's day last year she got a lot of secret admirer letters which annoys her the most." Laito chuckles and says,"I can see why, Kura is a hottie after all."

"Oy! What am I?! chopped liver?!" I said as I pouted at him. Laito then says,"Fufufu~ Well that includes you as well, Ayame-chan." He said. I rolled my eyes and said,"Thaannk you!"I said in a obvious tone. Laito smirked and said,"Ooo~ Someone's jealous~"

"That's not true, OK maybe a little but that's only because Kura is the strongest female fighters among the hunters and I'm just a sharpshooter." I said as I hung my head down in disappointment. I felt a hand on my head and Laito said,"Aw come now Ayame-chan, don't be like that I'm sure someone will come along and sweep you off your feet."

"Get your mind out of the gutter Laito Sakamaki!"I yelled at him. Laito raised his hands in surrender and he says,"Sorry I can't help it, you know what I'm like with women." I frowned and said,"Yeah I know, come on let's get outta of here before Reji starts complaining to us." Laito then says,"All righty."

TIME SKIP...

KURA'S POV

Once we got back to the Mansion, I was in my bedroom looking at the Valentine's day chocolate thinking about what kind of present I should get for HIM. I thought to myself,"Boy, they're sure look good all right, but I'm not so sure what one he'll like but then again, He and his brothers do like my baking after all so it doesn't matter what kind of Valentine's day chocolate I get him."

I looked over at my mother's photo and I thought to myself,"What do you think mum? If you were here what kind of advice would you give me in this situation?"

I thought about it and I remembered what she said to me when I was four.

FLASHBACK...

FOUR YEAR OLD KURA'S POV

I giggled while watching my mommy make some Valentine's day chocolate for daddy. Mummy looked at me and said,"What do you think of it so far, Kura?"

"It looks so yummy mummy." I said happily. Mommy looks at me and said,"I know, do you know before you give a boy some Valentine's day present you always have to prepare it before that day comes remember to never leave until the last minute other wise you'll get all panicky about it."

"Hehehe! Is that why you're making for daddy right now?" I said. She nods her head and says,"Yes." While the bases were in the oven my mummy sat be on her lap and said,"Let me give you some advice my little Kura, if you're planning on making some chocolate for Valentine's day or if your crush has already tried your cooking it won't matter to him what you give him as long as they're grateful."

"Really? Is that what daddy felt?" I asked curiously and she said,"Oh yes, that hard worker loved your mummy's chocolate so much he wanted more of it." I giggled and said,That's cause mummy's baking is so yummy!" Mommy ruffles my hair and said,"Hehe, one day you'll be the one to be making some chocolate to your crush or the one you truly care about and cherish the most."

"I will mommy!" I said happily as I hugged her tightly as I buried my face in the crook of her neck.

FLASH BACK ENDS...

KURA'S POV

I smiled at that memory and I thought to myself,"Hehe, she's right, it won't matter what kind of valentine's chocolate I get for him besides I think I know what one he'll like."

I went my desk drawers to get my mother's recipe book and I then flipped through the pages and I found the right the kind of Valentine's chocolate to make for him. I thought to myself,"This one will be perfect for him I know he'll love it and besides my baking for sweets and desserts are always the best, maybe I should make some for Ayato and the other brothers too, might as well besides it's the least can do for them since they were able to put up with me and Ayame."

TWO DAYS LATER...

It's the 14th of February, that means it's valentine's day. It was daylight meaning that everyone was still asleep which gave me the perfect opportunity to give six of the Sakamaki brothers their presents. I went into the kitchen and I got the neatly wrapped Valentine's chocolate for the brothers with different colour of ribbons on them to represent which brother I'm giving the chocolates to.

I started off with Shu's room I quietly sneaked into his room making sure he doesn't smell me I used the smelling incense on my necklace. I placed the gift on his night stand. I then went to Reji's room, he was still sleeping away so I placed his gift and the letter on his night table. I then gave Laito his gift as well, I heard him mumble in his sleep,"Mmm~ Kura-chan... Don't be shy.." I blushed at his mumbling and I thought to myself,"What kind of dream are you having you pervert?!"

After I dealt with Laito, I headed to 'Ore-sama's room and I placed his gift on the night table as well along with some Takoyaki. I then went into Kanato's room and I smiled at his cute sleeping face and I placed his gift on the night table as well along with a small Valentine's day teddy as well, I kept my fingers crossed hoping his teddy would like it as well. After I dealt with the triplets there was one more gift I had to give and that was the one with the white ribbon, Subaru's gift.

I wondered if I should give it to him right now or later. I already have some valentine's day chocolate in the fridge already so I decided to give it to him the now. I went over to his room and just when I was about to enter I heard smashing and crashing noises from his bedroom. I sighed and I thought to myself,"Looks like he's having one of his violent moments again, I think I'd better leave this at his door just to be on the safe side don't really feel like getting beaten by that maniac."

I placed the gift at the door and I knocked on it and I ran into the corner of the hallway. I watched Subaru opening his door and then he saw the gift at his feet. He looked around confused and when he picked it up he looked at the tag and he blushed that it was from me. Subaru then walked back inside of his room and I thought to myself,"Phew, he's finally calmed down that's a huge relief."

I quietly headed back down stairs and I looked at Subaru's gift and I thought to myself,"Even though those other brothers get those gifts from me as a thank you present but I really want to give this to Subaru the most, I hope you're watching this from the heavens mum, you're teaching skills have really paid off."

I put the valentine's gift in the fridge and then I heard someone say,"So that one is for Subaru after all?"

"Eek!!" I screamed in surprise and I turned around and Ayame was sitting on the kitchen stool smirking at me. I said,"A-Ayame! Where did you come from?" Ayame said, "Hehe, I came back here after doing some investigating on the founders but so far no luck so I came back here to get a snack before everyone else wakes up and what did I find? Subaru's Valentine's gift from you, I thought you said you weren't interested." Ayame said as she smirked at me again.

I sighed in defeat and said,"All right you got me, the truth is..I uh, might have a slight crush on Subaru." Ayame smiled and blushed at this and says,"I knew it! You're in love with-" I shouted,"Shut up!!" I covered Ayame's mouth and said,"Look I only said that I have a crush on Subaru I never said that I loved him so don't get any funny ideas got it?"

"Mmm! mmm!" Ayame muffled through her covered mouth. I removed my hand from her mouth and said,"But I don't get it, if you've made a Valentine's day gift for Subaru then why did you make some more chocolate for the brothers?"

I said to her,"If I did gave the Valentine's day chocolate only to Subaru then that would mean the other five brothers would've gotten jealous so I made some chocolate for them as well, kind of my way of saying thanks for putting with us over the last few weeks since we've been here." Ayame smiled and said,"Aw, that was nice of you."

"Thanks, by the way you said you were doing some investigating on the brothers any clues yet?" I asked her. Ayame shakes her head for a 'no' and says,"Like I already said, I haven't found anything by the time I found a trail of paw prints the trail went cold already."

"Crap, those founders have found that we're here looking for them or they're just covering up their tracks on purpose." I said. Ayame then nods her head in agreement and says,"Yeah I know what you mean every time we find a trail or some marks that were left behind to those guys always goes cold, I wonder why?"

We both stood there thinking for a moment and I then said,"Wait a minute, now that I think about it before I did some investigating when I first got here, I saw someone looking very suspicious."

"Oh yeah? Who?" Ayame asks me. I said,"He said his name was Richter, I tried to find out why he was at the night school but he was staring at Yui when I got there I tried to talk to him but then a strong gust of wind appeared before he vanished he said the awakening will manifest in time or something."

"Did you just say his name was Richter?" Ayame asked as she looked at me with a surprised look. She says,"Yeah have you heard of him before?"

"As a matter of fact I have, come on I'll show you." Ayame said as we headed to her room. She got photos from Stark and she said,"I got these pictures from Stark, he said he got these from the demon world, do any one off these photos jog your memory?"

I looked at them and then I got the one that caught my eye. I said,"This one, that's Richter."

Ayame looked at the photo and said,"I see, When I asked Stark to do some research on this guy he said he already had." I looked at Ayame and I said,"And?"

"He said that this Richter person is the Sakamaki's uncle and he was once Cordelia's lover at one point as well until she died no one knows what happened to him since then he suddenly vanished after she was killed."Ayame explains. I then said,"If he did vanish then why did he reappear now?"

"I don't know, but you did say that he was staring at Yui for some reason."Ayame said. I said,"That's true... Hold on." I thought back a little bit about when I saw Ritcher, when he was watching Yui from the shadows, why the Sakamaki and the mukami brothers were attracted to her blood I finally understood what he was after. I said,"I get it now."

"What?"Ayame asks me. I said,"Ayame this Cordelia woman I remembered hearing some tales about her I heard she was the demon king's daughter but before she died some of the vampires were attracted to her blood."

"Yes that's right but how is Cordelia involved in this?"Ayame asks. I then explained to her,"I'm not sure myself but when you stop and think about it some strange things have been happening around here like when Richter appeared out of nowhere and he was spying on Yui, the Sakamaki brothers attracted to her blood and then there's the Mukami brothers who kept calling her Eve not to mention that every time we try to find the founders the clues we find end up being useless."

"Meaning that someone or something is covering their tracks making it impossible for us to look for them." Ayame said. I nodded my head and said,"Exactly."

"If that's the case, shouldn't we tell the others about this?"Ayame asks. I shake my head for a no and said,"No, it's best if we kept it in between us I can't be for certain until we get proof that Richter is involved with this, in the mean time we've got Valentine's day to look forward to."

"Yeah that's right, by the way, do you think Kou would like these cookies I made." Ayame said as she held up the brunt cookies. I grimaced at them and said,"Ugh! Ayame, those cookies are burnt to the crisp if Kou eats them he might get stick because of your food poisoning." I said in a harsh tone. Ayame looked shocked and she said,"Ehhh!!?"

Ayame hung her head low in shame and she said,"I'm a terrible cook aren't I?" I nodded my head and said,"Not to sound mean or anything but yeah, your cooking sucks big time." Ayame looked at me with a puppy look and said,"Please help me, Kura!"

Ayame said as she was on her knees clinging onto my waist begging me with those puppy eyes. I sighed and said,"All right fine we've still got a few hours before school any way, come on you can help me make some chocolate cupcakes, they're suitable for Valentine's day."

"Yay! Thank you Kura! How can I repay you?" Ayame said happily. I smirked and said,"Next time when we go to that Ramen shop you're buying."

"Aww~ All right it's a deal." She said. I then said,"Good, now come on before Reji wakes up and starts complaining to us." Ayame and I got to work on the Valentine's day chocolate cupcakes, I managed to do some of the work before Ayame messes them up. On the way to school everyone was enjoying their valentine's day chocolates I made for them, Ayato was stuffing his face with the Takoyaki and he said,"Hmm, you cooking is so good Kura, thanks a lot."

Laito who ate some more of his chocolate said,"Yeah he's right, it's not every day we get to eat your cooking especially when it comes to days like this." I smiled and said,"Thanks you guys I'm glad you're enjoying them." I said happily.

Kanato said,"Teddy is grateful as well, Kura-san, but you didn't have to give us another stuffed animal." I sweat dropped and said,"Ahaha...I had a feeling you were going to say that.." I said in a nervous tone. Just then Kanato placed the stuffed bear on my lap and he said,"You keep it, I don't really need it any way."

I blushed and said,"Thank you." Laito said,"Hey!! Not fair Kanato!" Ayato said,"He's right, why do you have to give her a gift for Valentine's day and not us!!" The triplets started bickering and Reji sighed in disgust while Ayame was laughing at the triplets and I shook my head. Ayame said,"Looks like you're not just popular in school but with these guys as well Kura."

"Shut up! Can you blame me for being this beautiful of course? They're going to fight over me."I said. Ayame pouted and said,"Boo~ I'm jealous of you." I giggled and said,"Hehehe, No need to be jealous now Ayame we're best friends forever aren't we?" I said as I ruffed her hair.

Once we got to school Ayame immediately rushed to look for Kou before class starts. I shook my head and Reji said,"Good grief, is she always like that?" I sighed and said,"Let's just say she has a massive crush on that Idol I tried to get her to change her mind about him but...No luck." Reji then says to me,"Well, I'm glad you don't have an interest in that guy."

"Why would I? He's not even my type, well see you later." I said as I waved good bye to Reji.

TIME SKIP TO BREAK...

It was break time and I looked around for Subaru and when I was looking for him I saw Kou and some of his fan girls were trying to give their chocolates to him. Ayame was among them as well which made me shook my head about how she was getting excited by that stupid idol. Finally, I found Subaru in the hallway sitting on the window sill staring at the moon. I said,"Hey Subaru."

"Hey, Kura." He said as he spoke to me and then he looked back at the moon. I said,"Hey Subaru, what did you think of the gift I gave you?" Subaru blush slight;y and said,"...It was great, you're cooking always impresses me and my brothers." I said,"Hehe, thank you."

"Is that who you were giving your chocolates to? Me and my brothers?"Subaru asks me as he looked at me. I said,"Well actually, I was just planning on giving my chocolate to only you but then I remembered how jealous your brothers can get so I made those gifts for you and your brothers, speaking of which, here."

I rummaged through my bag and I got my homemade chocolate truffles in a white rectangle box with a silver sparkly ribbon. Subaru blushed and he said,"You made this for me?" I said,"Yeah, but to be honest it's been a while since I made chocolate truffles so I'm not so sure if you'll like them." A rare smile appears on Subaru's face and he says,"It's fine, thank you."

Subaru took the box and then he untied the ribbon and then he opened the box and said,"Wow, these look good." Suabaru said and then he ate one of the truffles and I kept my fingers crossed behind my back and the he said,"They're really good, they melt in your mouth once you eat them."

"Really?! Thank goodness for that, I was actually worried for a moment." i said with a bit of a relief tone. He said,"What was there to worry about? They're really good." I sat on the window sill next to him and said,"Thanks Subaru."

Suddenly I was grabbed by the wrist and I was pulled and I felt something on my cheek. It was Subaru's cold lips I blushed heavily at what he did. I got away from him and I took step from him and said,"W-what was that for?!"

Subaru blushed and said,"I wanted to give you...something in return but I didn't have anything so..that kiss would have to do." I placed my hand on my kissed cheek and said,"Thanks Subaru."

After that moment with Subaru I finally realised about those feelings I had until now, I was in love with Subaru but I'm a hunter and he's a vampire I don't know if he feels the same way as I do.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 61 10
Your a seer in a world with a lot of monsters. But what would happen when two of your friends gave you away to a vampire?
126K 3.2K 21
You have a horrible past, both your mother and father are dead but who killed them?? Only a vampire of course! You are from a long line of vampire hu...
1.8K 20 15
Anyiah, Liliana, Kevin & bj have to go to the world of diabolik lovers!!! what happens when two vampires fall in love with the two girls??
27.6K 659 26
sequel to: The Sakamaki sister. (y/n) lost her previous memories of being the sister of the Sakamaki's and now she says that her 'true' brother is Ka...