The Immortal Cure - Series Th...

By _kellygalea

She left everything she knew, everything she had fought to keep alive, metaphorically, and now she's going to... More

Chapter One - Daints Peek
Chapter Two - Antiques
Chapter Three - Home
Chapter Four - Facts
Chapter Five - Tension
Chatper Six - Talk
Chapter Seven - Gang
Chapter Eight - Awkward
Chapter Nine - Decision
Chatper Ten - Past
Chapter Eleven - Witch
Chapter Twelve - Fire
Chapter Thirteen - Hugo
Chapter Fourteen - Recruits
Chapter Fifteen - Strength
Chapter Sixteen - Rivalry
Chapter Seventeen - Conflict
Chapter Eighteen - Won't
Chapter Nineteen - Helena
Chapter Twenty - Together
Chapter Twenty One - Returning
Chapter Twenty Two - Dinner
Chapter Twenty Four - Family
Chapter Twenty Five - Turning
Chapter Twenty Six - Blood
Chapter Twenty Seven - Bond
Chapter Twenty Eight - Battle
Chapter Twenty Nine - Killed
30. The End

Chapter Twenty Three - Organization

14.3K 407 21
By _kellygalea

"I assume you have a plan?" Violet asked me as we sat in my living room.

"I assume you can just place the spell on me so that i touch them and destroy them all the while fighting?" I guessed with just as much sarcasm.

"If we are going to do this, we will need to be smart" Violet added, turning her face around from snide to serious.

"So what are you thinking?" I asked eager for a better, smarter plan.

"You will pretend to be on their side while the spell is cast. They have no idea about this spell, therefore, they won't see it coming. If you can get close enough, you can touch them, and they will burst into dust" She told me. Oh the irony.

"There's five of them, how am i supposed to kill one without the others attacking?" I questioned.

"That's the part i haven't yet thought about" She spoke. I was shocked, surprised. That's all she had thought ahead. Then again she probably hadn't though she was even going to get me on her side.

"What if we lure them out one by one?" Helena suggested.

"They'll realize why their contacts keep disappearing after each one is missing after seeing me" I told her, crumpling her idea.

"Just for the record, this would be a whole lot easier if i was a vampire" I spoke, aiming it directly at Violet as she glared at me.

"What if we immobilize them?" Helena suggested again "But you'll have to be quick with your fingers" She winked towards me.

"I've only heard of one immobilizing spell, but that requires a sacrifice" Violet told her "Know of any half bloods?" She asked.

"Half bloods?" I continued, confused as Helena held her head low.

"Half vampire, half witch" Violet answered back as my eyes widened. I knew instantly that Helena hadn't told me about that part, which was why she held her head down in shame. I thought instantly of my sister Mary.

"Yes. I do" Helena gave in, my mouth dropping.

"What are you doing Helena?" I demanded, angrily.

"Who?" Violet quickly demanded eager.

"Me" Helena spoke,  rummaging through her side bag to pull out a sack of hospital blood "This will turn me into a half blood" She told us.

"What are you doing?" I demanded from Helena again.

"Rumour has it, vampire and witch blood can turn me into both" She informed Violet, her eyes growing wild and hungry at the information.

"Who's blood is that?" Violet pushed.

"That doesn't matter. I'll be the sacrifice, you will immobilize them, Rosie will have about a minute to take them all down" She rushed out.

"Where is this coming from?" I demanded from Helena, pushing my hand against her shoulder angrily.

"This is the only chance you'll have at taking them out Rosalie, trust me, i've looked into it" She told me.

"There's gotta be something else" I rushed.

"There isn't. You up for it?" She continued, staring back to Violet who slowly nodded, her eyes somewhat sympathetic.

"No! No we aren't up for it" I yelled, standing up quickly.

"These aren't the Muppet's we are killing here Rosalie, these are deadly, angry vampires, first borns and that requires something much more intense than just a blood bond" Helena continued "If you want this to work, than this is what we have to do" She added with intended secrecy.

"Clearly Helena and i have a few things to discuss before we can continue this conversation" I snickered, speaking to Violet as i glared at Helena.

"Rosalie will try to convince me otherwise of my choice, regardless, i'm going to be doing it, get the rest of the spell, and be ready tomorrow night" Helena spoke, ignoring me as she directed her words at Violet.

"It's the one chance we have, and i'm not going to deny it" Violet shrugged before she stood.

"We aren't going to kill you for this" I shook my head towards Helena.

"I'll be in touch" Violet mumbled, turning to walk out of the house with a sigh, clearly frustrated. As soon as the door was shut i turned on Helena.

"What the hell are you doing?" I demanded.

"Taking them all out at the same time" Helena sighed "You should really learn to trust me"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, shaking my head with anger.

"I'm going to get Mary to reverse any spell cast upon me. As soon as i drink that blood, i'll turn. Then as soon as the spell is cast to kill me, you can destroy the first made's and i'll be dead. Temporarily" She tried, easing into the conversation.

"Temporarily?" I questioned.

"The spell will shoot back to Violet, killing her instead of me" She finished.

"Will you still become vampire?" I asked.

"Yes" She nodded.

"That's still a sacrifice" I quickly added "And that's why Callum is here"

"There isn't going to just be Violet Rosalie, there's going to be other witches there, one's with probably just as much experience as her. If we take out their strong point, we will be okay" She explained.

"How long have you had this planned?" I asked curious.

"Awhile" She admitted "Mary and i discussed it before we left"

"And why couldn't you just tell me?"

"Because then it wouldn't have seemed so suspicious to Violet"

It made sense, but i still didn't like to be in the dark when it came to this stuff. Helena had a point and i understood the plan completely, if anything, it was better than my own plan and it would be a whole lot helpful and easier.

"Anything else i should know about?" I asked, wanting to cover all details.

"Ah, yes, about that" Helena squinted "Mary'll be staying close by when it all goes down, she needs to be close to create the reverse spell just before Violet creates hers" She added, narrowing her eyes on me.

"How close?" I questioned with a sigh.

"Next door close if it's all happening here" She told me.

"What if they sniff her out, like you said, they aren't stupid" I tried.

"They will be far too focused on the first made's than anything else to notice" Helena answered, convinced.

"You seem so sure of that" I scoffed.

"I'm a witch, and a mighty fine one at that, i know almost every move she will make. Speaking of which, excuse the pun, i wouldn't be so sure to trust Kasey if i were you" She said, leaning back in the lounge as the front door opened and in popped Callum.

"Safe?" He whispered before i nodded for him to come on in.

"We need to talk" I told him as he watched me intently.

It took me a good half hour to explain to him what had changed and why. I guess it only made him dislike Helena ever more. He thought she thought he couldn't handle Violet which was why she'd changed her mind and organized it. But apparently the plan was set before Callum came in on the scene, that helped a lot to calm Callum's anger.

"And when is this all supposed to be happening?" Callum asked, once the explaining was done.

"Tomorrow night" I informed him.

"What time?" He questioned again.

"Not sure, i have a feeling Violet will be 'in touch', but i need to figure out a way to get the first made's all here at that time" I wondered "Any ideas?"

"Can't you get Duke or Darius to call them, tell them to meet here and you'll surrender?" Helena lamely suggested.

"They won't fall for that that easily" I shrugged.

"I reckon they would" Callum scoffed.

"How do you mean?" I asked him.

"The first made's think they are invincible, they won't expect any plan, any ambush. Afterall, they are no match" He shrugged.

Helena and i looked at eachother and nodded. We were going to try that before anything else, there was no harm in trying. But before all of this went down, there was one other thing i wanted to be done, something that i knew Callum was going to be heavily against.

"I'll try it, but there's one thing i want Helena to help me with before this all happens"  I said slowly.

"What's that?" Callum asked, eager to stick his nose in.

"None of your business" I spat, giving him a glare.

I planned on getting Helena to help me out with it once Callum was out of ear shot, which would probably be difficult. I wanted to give her the one thing i knew i couldn't give out if i was to be turned. If it came to the crunch, i wouldn't hesitate to drink what Duke had given me and take on the first made's on my own.

This was the one last good deed i wanted done before i was to face yet another death defying act. I sighed and leaned back in my chair, telling Helena I'd talk to her about it later on. I knew she knew that i wanted it to be done once Callum was gone, so there was no pushing for information on her part.

"I'm going to go call Duke" I told them, knowing I'd need to fill him in on the information of what was happening along with asking him to contact the first made's. I didn't know how he was going to do so, but i had to believe in him and his capabilities.

"Have fun" Helena winked as i shook my head and walked out to the backyard.

I dialed Duke's number and pressed call, pressing the phone to my ear as i hugged myself and walked around in circles on the grassed area.

"Hey" Duke answered on the third ring.

"Hey" I answered back, the smile unwillingly forming unintentionally.

"Hows it all going?" He asked, earning a sigh.

"There's been quite a few change of plans" I told him earning a grunt.

"Fill me in" He asked, sounding agitated.

I opened my mouth to begin explaining when something hard hit me in the back, sending me falling to my knees as my breathing came out caught and surprised. I crouched on my hands and knees as i groaned in pain. I'd dropped the phone about a meter away, listening as Duke frantically asked what was going on. He could sense my fear.

I was about to reach for it when someone grabbed me from behind, yanking me upwards as a freezing vampire hand clamped over my mouth. I groaned and struggled against the grip, pulling and wriggling, but it doing absolutely no good at all when the world spun around us, my eyes becoming un-focused and dazed.

About a minute later the whisk of cold air and rush around me stopped and there i was standing alone in the middle of a familiar abandoned house. It was the same one in which i had very first met Mary when she'd kidnapped me.

I tried to catch my lost breathing again, the ground shaking beneath my feet from my unsteadiness and nausea.

"Who are you?" I called out in between breaths as i tried to keep steady.

Suddenly, as the room felt empty and cold someone rushed in towards me, the speed probably less noticable then a bullet inches from your face when a tall, pale, deathly handsome vampire stood directly in front of me. He had blond hair and coal black eyes, his cheekbones high and mighty as he stared down at me with fangs bearing from his mouth.

My heart hitched and i stumbled backwards. I hadn't seen this vampire before, but i knew just by looking at him and the way he dressed he was one of them. An original. He was dressed in a long black over-coat, his suit beneath fancy and 70's style with a muddy brown tie at the neck. He was beautiful, but deathly frightening.

"Carlos" I assumed, hitting a wall with my back.

He shook his head and clicked his tongue, a charming vampire smile spreading from ear to ear with pride as he studied me up and down.

"No. I am far greater than Carlos" He chuckled before retracting his fangs back into the pink gums in his mouth. He gave me another charming smirk before turning and dawdling around with his hands together behind his back.

I thought for a moment, feeling my heart burst in sudden realization. I knew who this was, i knew exactly who this man was and why he was here, or so i thought. I lifted myself from the wall and stared at him as he casually circled the room.

"Thomas" I whispered, regaining my voice and air.

He turned towards me and tapped a finger against the tip of his nose.

"Very good my dear" He smiled "My name is Thomas Devine, i'm sure you have heard plenty about myself?" He assumed in a very formal old fashioned tone.

I simply nodded.

"And i assume you believe i am here to convince you to either join the dark side, or be valiantly murdered, am i correct?" He spoke with grace, the words not bothering him one bit.

I nodded again.

"Actually my dear, i have some news for you" He started "I have brought you here tonight because i am on a very different side, the side that happens to be of yours" He continued.

My mouth slightly fell, my eyebrows creasing.

"I - I don't..." I trailed off unsure of what to say, this man could kill me within seconds, turn me within seconds.

"We have a lot to talk about you and i" He smiled, sensing my confusion "But before we speak about this, i suggest you call off your precious Duke" He suggested, pulling my phone from his back pocket before tossing it to me, my reflexes turning out better than imagined as i caught it.

"He's a very determined young man, always has been. With the bond you and him now have, i assume he will be here within ten minutes if you do not tell him otherwise" He continued.

"Why should i tell him otherwise?" I asked, my voice stumbling.

"I am not here to harm you Rosalie. I am here to help you destroy the very vampires that have tormented me and turned me into this very monster" He told me, his eyes intent on mine with striking force.

"Why should i believe that?" I shot, feeling more confident.

"Because i am very much alike you. We were both betrayed by the one's we loved. We are in fact, family Rosalie Jean. You see, my father was actually your uncle" He informed me, my head automatically shaking with refusal of belief.

"I don't believe you" I spoke between teeth.

"Your father was a witch, his brother a witch with both the very same intentions. Protecting their children and ... here we are" He confidentially spoke, holding his hands out like a law professor would while explaining "Now i suggest you call your boyfriend. Five minutes" He continued, tapping a finger against his wrist where no watch sat.

I looked down at my phone before pressing down on Duke's number to hold against my ear. I didn't know what to believe, but i needed answers, and at this stage, i wasn't going to get any if Duke showed up and him and Thomas fought resulting in probably Duke's death.

"Rosie! Rosie are you okay? What happened?" Duke's voice spoke from against the phone, his voice frantic and puffed as if he were running.

"You need to listen to me" I started.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

New Boy. By Lauren

Teen Fiction

65.5K 2.2K 40
Falling for the new boy leads to great risks.....
1.6K 292 24
*Editing* Sophia's life had been pretty normal up until this point, Of course she's went through the normal teenage drama, her own personal problems...
1K 60 33
Rose was always a normal girl but what happens when she finds out that she is part vampire,witch and wolf?will things ever be the same again or is he...
23 0 13
She's a girl who has cancer, her best friend becomes her lover, what will happen? This story is romantic and tragic.